Ameircan Heiress Episode 11

Info
Final Episode! Stephanie & Professor Hudson's romance.
419 words
4.67
1k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie pays for having thrown a sex party on the campus of Sarah Lawrence College by serving service time assisting English Professor Hudson Mitchell. At first, she hates him for being a snobbish and arrogant man. But they are physically attracted to each other and lust after each other. Stephanie continues her studies at Sarah Lawrence into the year 1980. One of her professors ends up being Hudson Mitchell. She learns to better appreciate classic literature, English poetry and Shakespeare. Stephanie has declared her major to be business and will take over all of her father's businesses regarding the hotels when she graduates. Stephanie rejects the advances of the male students at her campus. She can only think of her professor. One day she discovers that 'Mitch' as he is called, goes into a secret panel in the living room of the President's House on campus. She sneaks inside without him noticing and hides under a large desk. The professor's wife, Sharon, enters the secret panel room. There, Mitch and Sharon have sex in missionary while Stephanie watches. She is so turned on she quietly masturbates under the desk. While they get dressed, Stephanie quietly leaves the secret room. As graduation approaches, the professor goes away on a lecture tour and visits Heidelberg Germany for a conference. Stephanie misses him and discovers she is in love with him. When he returns, she goes to his office and tells him of her feelings. Mitch tells Stephanie he feels the same way. Unable to stop themselves, they have sex in his office. Stephanie gives him oral sex and Mitch fucks her doggie style. Later on they have sex in the secret panel room in missionary. Their affair is very warm and loving. But reality begins to set in. He is married with 2 children, one is already the same age as Stephanie. He won't leave his wife nor jeopardize his work as professor. So Stephanie has to say goodbye to him. Graduation day arrives. Stephanie graduates and is overwhelmed with emotion during the commencement address, spoken by the dean; and even more so when Professor Hudson makes his own speech. Privately for a moment in the lawn outside the Marshall Field music building, Stephanie says her final farewell to Mitch. She will go on to adult life in her 20s as a CEO of hotels and vacation rental properties all over the world but she will always remember her time at Sarah Lawrence and the love she gave to her professor.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Great conclusion to a wonderful erotic series I loved it thanks for sharing your awesome creative mind love how you cum too !!!

Share this

Similar Stories

American Heiress Episode 01 Stephanie has revenge sex with her stepfather.in Audio
Xiomara A witch uses a mermaid as revenge against a sea captain.in Audio
Cheerleader Porn Star #1 porn audio film. I get orally and vaginally fucked.in Audio
Phone Sex Session 01 Live phone sex for my Literotica fans.in Audio
Reclaiming Rachel Erotic reclaiming story based on vintage pornin Audio
More Stories