Amelia

Story Info
Amelia is invited to spank a friend.
5.4k words
4.75
14.9k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
185 Followers

Amelia. Part one.

This story is an off-shoot from another series of mine, 'Tom's Journey into Submission' where we meet Evelyn, Kay, Amelia and others for the first time. I hope you will enjoy this one. Constructive comments are always welcome.

Amelia's friend requires a spanking.

Autumn was setting in and the leaves were turning lovely shades of red, orange and yellow. The air was chill and Amelia was glad for the open, wood-burning fire in the home she shared with her mother, Kay. It gave the home a cheery glow as she walked up the garden path to the door, and made her think of the cheery glow she could feel burning in the back of her pants. She was returning from her fourth visit to the house of Mistress Evelyn and her buttocks were glowing from the effects of tawse and cane.

Amelia was one of those girls who every now and again felt the need to report to her mistress for punishment. For more than two years, she had been the teenager from Hell, and her mother had been exasperated with her awful behaviour. Then, by luck and chance, she had been invited to an afternoon tea at her mother's friend's house and met another lady there. Rudeness ensued, and this lady had taken her for a stroll in the garden where she had made a few of life's facts clear to the foolish girl.

Such was Evelyn's persuasive power, Amelia had agreed to be disciplined for her appalling attitude and disrespectful language, and found the experience cathartic. So much so that she now found herself calling her new disciplinarian to request further, and harsher, punishment whenever she felt she had done something deserving of it. And here she was, returning from her fourth such visit in two and a half. Mistress, as she demanded to be called, Evelyn was a strict, yet fair, woman around the same age as her mother who thoroughly enjoyed her role, discretely awarding and administering discipline upon many of the town's residents and others from far off.

And now, Amelia entered the house and smelt her mother's cooking in the kitchen. Dinner was almost ready. She quickly ran to her room, shed her outer clothing, changed into fresh underwear and donning a warm dressing gown, she went to the kitchen.

"Hello, dear. Right on time. Evelyn didn't keep you back?" Kay knew where her daughter had been, and why. There were no secrets regarding this, or many other parts of their lives nowadays. One of the benefits from the training Evelyn meted out so well. Equally, Amelia knew that her mother had also attended Mistress Evelyn's academy to relive the aspect of her schooldays that she had missed most: a strict caning. Both women, Amelia was now almost nineteen, shared a common interest and it was not unusual for them to display the results of a visit to their mistress to each other after dinner on the evening of a visit. There was no man in either of their lives.

"No, not today, Mum. She was a bit light-handed today. I think maybe she didn't believe me when I told her the reason I wanted to visit her. She was quite right too - I made it up. I actually enjoy behaving well these days, but I also crave her treatment as well and there are times when I just have to visit her punishment room."

Kay laughed at the change in her daughter. Just three months ago it was the other way round. Horrid child, misbehaving and unruly and completely beyond being controlled or disciplined. Now the opposite. Praise the lord! Or praise Mistress Evelyn? Whatever, it was a welcome change and now she and her daughter were becoming close friends. Yes indeed, praise Mistress Evelyn.

After dinner, and half-way into a bottle of wine, Kay looked inquiringly at her daughter. "No floor-show this evening, Amelia?"

"Would you like one, Mum? You want to see my marked ass? Okay."

Amelia stood up calling Alexa for some dance music, she started to sway and sashay comically around the floor, opening her gown and showing one shoulder, then the other, she slipped the gown off and threw it onto the sofa. Like a pro, she removed her bra and then her panties to the music and worked her way across to stand naked before her mother. Then she spun around and bent at the waist to present her bottom for her mother's inspection.

Kay gave a gasp. The stripes were beyond counting but none was viscious. The under-glow of deep crimson showed off the severity of the tawsing Amelia had endured before the cane.

"Just twenty-four, mum." Amelia volunteered the number of strokes from the cane. She rose and put her gown back on to sit beside her mother.

"There's something else, mum. I think I'm more attracted to girls than to boys. Giving myself like this to Evelyn is a real turn-on. I hope you're okay with that. Maybe things will change, but right now that's how I feel."

"Well, darling, it isn't too much of a surprise to me. I am your mother after all and I'm not blind. You aren't too old to change your likes and dislikes, so feel free to enjoy whatever comes your way. You've probably noticed I don't go hunting men myself. And you know how close I am to several of my girl friends. So there's no judgement coming from my side."

Two days later, Amelia was wandering along the main street when she spotted a friend she hadn't seen since leaving school at the beginning of the summer. She was walking behind her, admiring the runner's bottom inside close fitting leggings as it made its way before her and she unthinkingly followed it into one of the many cafes in the High Street. The girl turned round and her eyes opened in recognition and delight.

"Amelia! How lovely to see you. I've been thinking about you this past week and wondered what had happened to you. We used to have so much fun, misbehaving and getting into trouble together. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Katie. And I too have been thinking recently of how naughty we were. Have you got time for a chat? Let's catch up."

They ordered drinks and took a quiet booth at the back of the café where it was more private. Katie was bubbling with joy at renewing their friendship and keen to relate her antics over the summer. She had spent three weeks in the Greek Islands with a girl friend from school, beaching by day, drinking too much by night. She alluded, without saying so much, that she had left her inhibitions behind, spent most of the days naked on nudist beaches competing with her friend which of them would have the better tan when they got home. Not once did she mention boys or getting laid, popular topics for girls of their age and what might be expected of a couple of girls on holiday in the sun.

"Yeah, Katie? And who won the suntan competition?" Amelia's mind was racing with possibilities here, because Katie was one of the most attractive girls she knew. Mousy brown hair and cheeky freckled face. Fit and lean, with tits like large grapefruits and that succulent arse she had followed unthinkingly into the café.

"Well, lucky me! My friend, Georgina, has fairer skin. You probably remember her from school. Well, she was so keen to win that she overdid it and spent the final three days with sunburn. She had to hide under an umbrella when we went to the beach. She was a bit up herself and angry with me, and we kind of fell out at the end of the trip. Obviously, I won the tan contest and she didn't like the prize I asked for. I suppose we should have been more specific at the beginning when we said the loser has to pay a forfeit to the other - whatever she asked for."

"Really? You won and you asked for something she wouldn't do? What the hell was it?" Amelia's heart was racing. Was it something sexual? Oh, god I hope so.

"I'm not sure I should tell you, actually, Amelia. It's a bit kinky, but I thought after all that time on the beaches together, she might have been a bit more open to it." My god, I'd forgotten how much I used to fancy Amelia. She's still as gorgeous as ever! I hope she won't reject me too.

Oh, yes! This is sounding better and better by the minute! Amelia was getting wet just imagining what she would have been asking for if she won a bet with Katie.

"You've started, so now you must finish, Katie. That's something I have learned over the summer; when something starts, it has to be seen through to the end. So, tell me, what did you ask her to do? You didn't ask her to muff dive you, did you?" trying to ease the tension, and it worked as they both gave a little laugh. Amelia flushed at the thought of being the one to do that.

"No! Not that! She'd never have gone for that!" Oh lord, I would have loved that! "I'm a bit embarrassed to say it, Amelia, but if you insist, I hope you won't think less of me when I tell you. Promise you won't."

"I promise, Katie. And if you don't tell me right now, I think I might burst."

"Okay then. I told her that I was sorry I had been the one responsible for her getting burnt and that I felt guilty for making her suffer. So I asked her to give me a spanking, to make up for being the source of her painful sunburn. I told her I deserved something painful too."

There was a pregnant pause and Katie looked anxiously at Amelia. Amelia could feel her pussy boiling. Oh, god, yesss. Thank you!!

Katie quickly resumed. "But she didn't give it to me! She said I was a kinky bitch, wondered if I was a lesbian and we barely spoke again after that. I was really surprised at her reaction. I thought she might have gone along with it just because we were such good friends, but she didn't. It sure spoiled the last day of the holiday, and we sat far apart on the plane. I haven't seen her since. I seem to have lost my best friend." There were tears in Katie's eyes as she looked over at Amelia.

Amelia reached across the table to Katie and took hold of one hand. She looked into her friend's eyes and gave the hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Don't be daft, Katie. I think that's the loveliest forfeit anyone ever asked of a friend. To share her suffering. Georgina needs her head examining. So what if you were asking a girl to spank your ass. I don't think it was a bad thing to ask for."

Katie sniffed. "Do you think so? Oh, Amelia, you're so kind. Aren't you shocked? You've got to admit, it is a bit kinky asking a friend to spank you, isn't it?"

"Well, I'll agree, it isn't what most friends do with each other. Do you have other friends who spank you, Katie? Do you ever have to bare your bottom to anyone else?" I don't know if I want her to say yes or no.

Katie looked aghast. I wish, she thought. Ever since it entered my head, I've been dreaming about it. Bare bottom? I hadn't even really thought that hard. Yes, that sounds right. If a girl needs a spanking, it should be on her bare ass. And here's Amelia, beautiful Amelia, telling me it's okay.

"I've never been spanked in my life! I have no idea if it's truly horrid or something nice. I confess to wondering though, especially as you mention the idea that it should be on the bare bottom. No, the notion just suddenly came to me after she declared me the winner. I'm lucky with my skin and I tan pretty well to start with, so I guess I was pretty naughty suggesting the bet, because I knew I would win."

"Wow! This is all rather unexpected." Amelia looked again into Katie's eyes. "You and I were great friends, and we did all sorts of things together at school, but you sure are opening up to me here. But we never discussed spanking or other kinky activities, and truth be told, it's getting to me." She looked Katie directly in the eye and adopted a stern demeanour.

"I think you are right. I think you were naughty to suggest a bet you knew your friend couldn't win. I also think you were right to ask her to spank you. And do you know what? I think you should ask me to do it instead of Georgina. You shouldn't be allowed to win the bet without having your winner's wish granted!"

It was a bit of a long shot, but Amelia reckoned it was worth it. Either Katie would refuse, and if so, no great blame or accusation should come back on Amelia for the offer, or .... She might just say yes, and that would be fantastic.

"Well, that's pretty weird!" said Katie, but as she did so a pensive mien came over her face. She glanced at Amelia shyly.

"Do you mean it? You believe I deserve a spanking and you would be prepared to dish it out?" she blushed, and Amelia's pulse rose as she saw the flush of arousal flow into Katie's chest.

"Yes, I do, and yes I am. You have spent the entire afternoon boasting to me what a beautiful all-over tan you have and you haven't even offered to show it to me. You tell me a long story about how you cheated your friend into losing a bet and now you tell me you haven't yet received your prize. So you are cheated too. I can't think of a better way to resolve all this. I just wonder where and when you will invite me to carry out your wish."

"Oh, god, Amelia. I have to tell you, you are making me a bit horny with all this talk. But like I told you, I've never been spanked before, so I don't really know what to expect. How about you? Would you know what to do? If I told you 'yes, ok', what would you expect of me?"

Of course, this was all new to Amelia too, but in the past couple of months she had learned a few things and had certainly allowed her mind to wander through the avenues of imagination.

"Would you allow me to take charge of this, Katie? Would you do what I tell you, and take your spanking without complaint, the way I would want you to, and the way a naughty girl should?" she challenged Katie.

Katie's blush deepened and she squirmed in her seat. Amelia thought she could detect the aroma of female arousal, a different one to her own.

"Yes, Amelia. Let's do it. Please. Can we go to your house, though? My little sister and my dad are at home and I wouldn't want them to hear me if I howled too loudly. And can we go now? Somehow, I think I might lose my courage if we don't go right now."

A chorus of angels sang for Amelia all the way to her house, as the two girls, arm in arm walked the twenty minutes to Amelia's home, giggling and chatting, and reminiscing about their schoolday antics. She opened the door and ushered Katie through. Kay was there and smiled a welcome. She remembered Katie from the schooldays and commented on how lovely she looked with her dark tan.

"How lovely to see you again, Katie. And looking so pretty! What a beauty you are becoming. Clearly the summer has been good to you, as it has for Amelia and me. We are so much happier nowadays and we have one special friend to thank for that, don't you agree, Amelia?"

"Yes, mum. We certainly do. But please excuse us for a bit; Katie and I have something to do in my room which can't wait." A pleading look and Kay gulped as understanding came over her. She smiled knowingly as she realised the flush on both girls' faces wasn't just due to the cold air outside.

"Of course. Enjoy yourselves. If you need anything, just call out, or come and ask for it." She smiled and disappeared into the living room.

Amelia led Katie to her room. The house being a bungalow had no upstairs and Amelia's room was at the far end of the corridor, passing first the bathroom and then Kay's bedroom next to Katie's. Her room was spacious, with a double bed, dressing table, armchair and in-built wardrobes. Not en-suite, unfortunately.

"Very well, Katie. I need you to stand in front of me, tell me what you have done and what you would like me to do about it. I want you to give me permission to take authority over you for the next forty minutes or so and to promise to obey my commands. Alright?"

"Yes, Amelia. I like the idea of surrendering myself to you for this." Katie stood up and removed her jacket, warmed up from the walk and the central heating. Having removed her footwear at the front door, she now stood barefoot in her leggings and blouse in front of her friend. She clasped her hands in front of her and looked down at Amelia's feet.

"Amelia," she started, "I have been rather naughty and I think I need to be spanked. I made a bet I couldn't lose, and lost a friend instead by asking for a prize she wouldn't give me. I was unreasonable. You have kindly offered to punish me in her place and I am asking you to do so now. I relinquish myself from decision making until you are satisfied that I have paid the price and I promise that I will try my best to refuse you nothing until I am finished being punished."

Amelia was silent for almost thirty seconds, silently and mentally leaping in joy as she savoured the thrill of dominance over this girl. A sensation she had no idea until now would thrill her so much. Now she understood the pleasure Evelyn held with her own power over her supplicants. Not that she had any experience, but she knew that she must do this slowly and gently, like reeling in a large fish on a thin line.

"Very well, Katie. The first thing I would like you to do is to remove your clothing for me. All of it. You will have to be naked."

Katie hadn't thought this through and was a touch startled. Naked? Really? Ah, yes. Of course. She wants to see my tan. I wasn't shy on the beach. Why am I shy now? It's because she's going to spank me. She's in charge and I'm her ... what? I don't know.

All that passed through Katie's mind in a flash. She smiled at the woman who was now giving her orders and she unbuttoned her blouse. Off it came, followed more slowly by her bra. She could feel her nipples tightening. Still shy, she turned her back and slipped her leggings down her legs. All she had left was a tiny thong.

"Stand straight and face me." Amelia spoke, and Katie obeyed. "Hands clasped behind your neck. Elbows back. Feet spread, wider, wider. Good."

Amelia gazed with pleasure at her nearly naked friend. Hair not long enough to conceal her tits. A bouncy handful each with stiff, deep coral-coloured nipples encircled by tightened areolae. Amelia was fascinated to see the large shiny bar piercing Katie's left nipple. Freckled face, blushing in ... what? Shame? Arousal? Lovely legs, stretching up to the thong which covered what was looking deliciously and teasingly like a hairless pussy. The skin from top to bottom deeply tanned with no white patches from unnecessary swimwear. Amelia felt her pussy gurgling.

"Thong now, please. You will be completely naked until I am done with you." She was using quotes from her own mistress, remembering how horny some of them made her when she submitted, just two days ago, for punishment.

Katie stood up and without having to be told again, resumed the position.

Oh, good. She learns fast, thought Amelia.

I'm so fucking horny I might just explode right here and now, thought Katie. I saw her eying my nipple piercing. I wonder if she plans to spank me hard. I hope she's at least a little bit bi. Now she's looking at my pussy. I wonder if she shaves hers.

Amelia's gaze continued. She is. She is completely shaved. And what a pussy! Wow, it is tanned too! I can see the outer lips swelling, and the inner ones trying to peek through. Oh, god, I'm going to have to eat that before we're done here. She's dribbling too. And a pierced nipple. Maybe she enjoys pain. I think a quick shower might do her some good. I'd join her, I know she would welcome that, but I don't want to scare her with my bruised and striped bum. Not yet. Maybe later.

"Second door on the left. It's the bathroom. Go and take a quick shower. Don't get your hair wet. Just a bit of soap and water where you know you need it and come back here wet. I'll have a towel ready for you when you come back."

No argument. Go. If Amelia's mum catches me, I'll think up some excuse. Or maybe I'll just tell her the truth. Her daughter is going to give me a punishment spanking because I want her to. That should stir things up. She did stare at me a lot. Intensely in fact, before she said I was beautiful. Oh, my. She's a looker herself, even if she is Amelia's mum.

MarkTass
MarkTass
185 Followers
12