Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia could barely contain her horniness as she waited for Katie to return. She spent the time working out how the spanking would go. Over the knee? Maybe. Kneeling on the bed? Better. With her knees spread? Lord yes! And her tits hanging free? Definitely. That way I will get to see all of her charms. I want to fondle her nipples. Her ass looks a lovely colour from the sun. let's see if we can improve on it. Just use the hand today. She's a spanking virgin. If I get this right, she'll be coming back for more, just like I did with Evelyn. Maybe one day, she and I could visit Evelyn together to submit to the cane? Don't get ahead of yourself, girl!

Katie emerged a few minutes later, pink and wet from the shower, and walked slowly to Amelia's room, closing the door behind her. So far, Kay was keeping herself discretely distant from her daughter and her friend and Katie couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that she hadn't been caught walking naked past Kay's room. What the hell is happening to me, she wondered.

Amelia took a towel and she wiped it all over Katie, drying the droplets off her, taking special care of Katie's boobs, rubbing hard over the nipples and focusing on the piercing for more than a moment, drawing gasps from her friend. Amelia leaned in and gave each nipple a quick, gentle suck to ensure their full erection and Katie moaned in pleasure. Katie's bottom won more attention as Amelia smoothed her hand down the crack, all the way through to the front, teasing the anus and pussy lips briefly, rubbing and feeling them through the thin material of the towel.

Dry again, and without the need to be told, Katie adopted the position; hands behind neck, elbows back, hips thrusting forwards, pussy and breasts proudly exposed, feet widely spread.

"I'm ready, Amelia. Please give me the spanking I deserve." Her voice came with a tremor; nerves, submission, humiliation, lust. Oh god, she just rubbed my pussy through the towel. And she sucked my nipples. I felt her tongue playing, oh so briefly, with my piercing. Thank god, I think she likes it.

"Yes, Katie." Said Amelia as she positioned herself on the armchair, knees well forward as she perched at the front of the cushion. "You may approach me and place yourself over my thighs, facing to my left. I want your bottom raised above my right knee."

Such compliance! She didn't hesitate. I can feel the heat of her naked body on my legs. Ohhh, this is lovely. Her ass is pointing up and it is so full and tight.

Amelia placed her hand on the upturned buttock closest to her, and gave it an experimental squeeze. And then the right buttock. The other hand came into play and she rubbed both buttocks at the same time, squeezing and parting, kneading them until she caught sight of Katie's little rosebud asshole in the cleft. She opened the buttocks wide and stared at it, her mind conjuring up new images of herself flicking her tongue over this beautiful bud.

She is so dominating, and says things that really get to me. I think I love this girl. She is making me so very horny. I'm loving this, but I'm still scared she hurts me. This is all so new to me. Is it going to hurt? How will I feel about that? Can I jump up and run away? I promised to see this through. Oh, my god. She's playing with my ass. Massaging it. Oh, no, she's exposing my anus. I bet she's staring at it right now. Fuck me. I'll go wild if she touches it. I'll probably cum.

But she didn't touch it. Instead, she steadied the scene down and prepared herself to deliver the first slaps of the spanking. Very light slaps, alternating sides, all with her right hand. After a dozen on each side, she paused and asked, "Does it hurt, Katie?"

"No, not yet. You are being very gentle with me." was the response, and this pleased Amelia as this was what she was aiming for. Welcoming compliance, inviting her to continue. 'not yet' eh? She applied a further six to each side, a little harder, and then another six, harder again, her palm bouncing off the hard, rubbery buttocks. The sound was beginning to rise to the level Amelia reckoned would penetrate her bedroom door. Would her mother hear it, she wondered.

Katie was ordered to reverse her position so that Amelia could use her left hand. Another two dozen slaps arrived on Katie's now slightly reddening bottom. Amelia's palm was heating up too.

"Right. I think you are suitably warmed up now, Katie. Get up and place yourself on my bed, kneeling on all fours. Arms straight. Knees spread, that's it, further, further. Now, I'm going to spank you hard, six on each side. Okay? Do you think you can take it?"

As she spoke, she placed a hand on Katie's breast and rubbed the nipple. It hardened immediately and Katie mewed like a kitten. Another hand caressed her ass and dragged slowly all the way down the crack, lingering briefly on Katie's anus before being lifted away.

Katie was floating in a dream. She was loving what was happening and nothing so far had hurt or disappointed her. Her fear of the pain had been unfounded. In fact, she was enjoying the sting of Amelia's hand and she wanted to be tested harder.

"Yes, please, Amelia. I am being punished and that means it should hurt a bit. So please, I want you to spank me harder now."

Amelia did. She brought her hand down with a resounding smack and repeated that very fast, applying six to each half of the resilient bottom in front of her. Katie gasped, loud intakes of breath and loud squeals as the blows landed.

Through in the living room, Kay was brought out of her reverie by the sounds coming from the far end of the corridor. A gentle smile blossomed. Welcome to our world, Katie, she murmured.

Unlike some recipients of such treatment, Katie did not swing forwards and lower her ass away from the attack. Instead, she bent her arms, lowered her breasts to the bed and pushed her bottom back, arching her back and raising it to present it better to receive her punishment. Her pussy gaped wider and a trickle of liquid slid down the inside of her thigh. Amelia didn't miss this opportunity and gently stroked the outer lips of Katie's cunt.

"This is your first spanking, Katie. Is it terrible? Would you like me to continue or has it been too hard? I thought a final twelve strikes might conclude your forfeit to Georgina. Would you like that?"

The blood was rushing through Katie's ears and she didn't hear correctly. That was her excuse later anyway for her response.

"Yes. Please give me twelve more. Please spank me harder, twelve more on each side." She gasped, endorphins pouring through her whole system making her slightly mad. Her ass was on fire, but she knew that she wanted more. She wasn't ready to stop yet and those fingers on her cunt lips, teasing her!

"And please push those fingers up my cunt!" she couldn't help adding.

She howled and yelled in orgasmic abandon as Amelia granted all of her wishes and when it was all over, she lay weeping gently, held in Amelia's arms as they lay on her bed.

"Thank you, Amelia. I think that was the best thing that ever happened to me." She confessed, still lying there naked beside her tormentress. Her breathing had returned to normal and her ass was burning heat.

"There is just one more task I have for you, Katie, and then you will be free to dress and I shall release you from your promise to obey me during this, your first punishment from me. Will you perform one more act for me?"

First punishment? Really? There are going to be more? Oh, yes! Katie trembled with the thought.

"Yes, of course I will. What would you have me do? I'll do anything."

"I want you to rise from this bed and go through to the living room where you should find my mother. You will adopt the position you learned earlier. You will be naked and totally exposed to her, so she will see the aroused state of your cunt and your bright red buttocks. Tell her that you have really enjoyed being beaten by me. Display yourself shamelessly to her and tell her how horny you are. You will then tell her that you want me to eat your pussy, and your tits, and your asshole and lick you to another two orgasms. You must ask her to give you permission to submit to this. And if she gives that permission, and only if you want it, you may ask her if she would like to come and watch."

Amelia's heart was pounding and her voice was jerking, knowing this was an outrageous thing to ask, but there was a madness upon her. She so wanted to do these things but she also needed her mother's blessing. This was the new Amelia, no longer the rebel. She wasn't sure if Katie would enjoy this level of humiliation, nor whether Kay would approve. If not, she figured, her mother would send her for a very demanding session with Mistress Evelyn. Win - win, she thought.

Katie rose up from the bed and looked meekly at Amelia. She inhaled a large breath, much to the pleasure of Amelia who watched as Katies breasts expanded out towards her.

"Yes, Amelia. Of course. I would like to do that." And after a short pause, she added quietly, "I hope she says yes to all of it." And she walked to the door, swaying her reddened ass, turned and, with thumping pulse, blew a kiss to Amelia as she set off down the corridor to find Kay.

To be continued.

12