All Comments on 'Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 04'

by donalde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really hope this isnt the last we read about Amelia :(

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Wow

Catherine and Scott with child, and Amelia executed??? A great cliffhanger, look forward to the next chapter, and hope that Amelia will be around. Excellent.

Thank you

M1

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Surprise,surprise!

A cliffhanger what a surprise...NOT...It seems no-one is capable of writing a chapter without one these days! Look forward to the next installment.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
BTW

I doubt that she will be killed it did say a burning sensation on her neck which doesn't sound lethal to me, just like when he got the knife to his throat earlier. So I am pretty sure she will be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why couldnt she just take control of him? duh

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Next chapter

Love your series but just hate havin to wait for the next chapter

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
I really hate cliff-hangers!

I already like the story enough to follow it this far, so it really wasn't necessary to throw in a cliff-hanger. I have been seeing them used with growing frequency and I'm becoming alarmed. It has become almost too easy to end a chapter in this way than to expend creative energy to find alternative endings. I apologize for venting my frustration upon you alone at this time, but the camel's back just broke!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Caught Up

to this.......I finally finish this chapter and this is how you end it....thank goodness the next chapter has already posted,now to find the time to read it...hehe-he.....I will read it soon I hope...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous