All Comments on 'Amenity Project: Mothers Undercover'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great story

Great story Very weel written Love all your stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

You handled a complicated story really well.

stuart24469stuart24469over 18 years ago
A great tale of moms and young guys

A great tale of moms and young guys, I found this to be a superb story,nicely paced, with not too much description of the sex acts making it fine erotica rather than pornography. My only criticism that it didnt go on long enough and perhaps could have done with a bit more description of the ladies. I found it erotic and entertaining and will certainly check out a few more stories by this author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ood Story

Hoping to see that more than one of those diligent mothers would suddenly think after a session of how her husband had a vasectomy long ago and she had used no con traception.

And= by the time they were 46, the ladies would be talking and also having some younger children running around to take care of.

Those children of course; would have been due to some vasectomies for husbands "failing????" after several years.- OR at least " failed vasectomies" was what some unsuspecing cuckolded husbands were talked into believing by their unfaithful wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Humor does it

I like your attitude! Sure beats the heck out of wham, bam, thank you mam in most fuck stories. Too bad we will probably never meet, I think I would really like to simply know you.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
hot hot hot

loved your story... great idea... loved the detail. going back to read more of your works. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pretty good

I love your story, but there are just too many characters to keep everyone straight. I'd like it better if there were only two moms. The 'conspiracy of motherhood' would be much easier to keep. Someone in the 'Intelligence Community' once said, "the odds of a secret being discovered are equal to the square of the number of people who know it." Keep the stories less cluttered and easier for the reader. Also, don't leave mom out. With the Moms in the picture with their sons also, it makes her look even more willing to do "whatever it takes" to save their sons' futures. It also will appeal to a wider demographic. Not only the readers attracted to the 'Mature' category, but also those attracted to the 'incest/taboo' category which are the two most popular story types on Literotica, I'm told. These Moms sure are willing to go the extra mile! And in total collusion with each other. Meetings, schedules, files, photos, and code words. Each of these women have reach a time in their lives where they are very well aware of the effect their 'assets' have on the opposite sex and are able to use their 'tools' to best advantage in accomplishing their mission. This is organized and executed better than a government agency operation. I should know! But one more thing. Your English is kind of 'stilted'. Almost too formal. Like this has been translated from another language or that English is not your first language. And a little pull at punctuation would be good also.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Loved It

What an excellent and extremely naughty plan those mothers had in mind for their sons! I wish I was lucky enough to be one of those boys.

l_bentonl_bentonover 4 years ago
Out standing

Loved the concept and the idea... great job

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Fun little story, but...

what happens when their husbands catch them? And you know they will eventually.

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

Moms Should have wound up pregnant!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous