American COP Priya Goes to India Pt. 02

Story Info
The tale twists, as entire village gets ready to fuck Priya.
1.5k words
3.89
20k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the rising sun casted a rosy hue across the morning sky, Priya woke up after the delightful sex she had last night, courtesy of her sisters father-in-law. Golden rays of sun passed through the bambooed security post and glistened on her body. It was as if even the Hindu Sun God Aditya or Surya it is called wants to worship the flawless body that Priya had. Through the sunshine a silhouette emerged. Priya thought it was manish, but the stature was small. As her eyes got used to the sunshine, it was evident that the silhouette belonged to the servant, who had given her milk last night.

Hundreds of years of evolution kicked into action. Priya covered her breasts as a reflex action with her hands. She looked around for her dress but it was no where to be found. In all this perplexity, the servant squatted down and was admiring her naked body.

"What are you doing here?"

Priya shouted on the top of her lungs as she was used to in her earlier police job in America.

This startled, the servant who now looked as a deer in the headlights. Priya felt sorry for the servant.

"Can you atleast tell me where are my clothes?"

"They are drying in the sun."

Priya looked down, She saw her clothes washed and left out to dry in the sun. Priya assumed it must be the servant who should have washed her clothes.

"Why did you washed my clothes and how can I go back to house?"

"Manish ji, sent me to give you breakfast. I saw you were sleeping and clothes were dirty. So, I washed them. Moreover, Manish Ji has sent you some clothes."

Servant showed the clothes that Manish has sent. It was beautiful red saree with chiffon blouse with petticoat. But the thing is Priya doesn't know how to wear a saree.

"What's your name?"

"Pandu."

"How long are you working here? I haven't seen you here last time."

"For the last 2 years only. After my parents died, Manish ji took me under him as a footman."

"Fine!" sighed Priya, "Lets gets down."

Priya felt comfortable being naked around Pandu. After all he is a mere servant and also 5-6 years younger than her. She dropped her hands that covered her breasts and moved towards the stairs. Pandu led the way first.

Priya bubble butt was giggling as she down traced her steps to the ground. Pandu was all too much excited to see the ass checks waggling its way down.

Once solid ground was reached, Pandu announced that her Breakfast is in the pump hut and she could have it while he waits. But Priya had other ideas. She wants to bath, so she ordered pandu to switch on the pumps that water the field and went straight into the small tank that serve as a water cushion.

Reluctantly Pandu switched on the borewells, that suck water from thousands of feet underground. Priya was already in knee deep water and when water started flowing, it rejuvenated her whole body. She felt even thousands of dollars and American life style can give this pleasure and happiness.

Pandu stood under the shade of the tress that covered the pump house and watched Priya in amusement. Priya's perfect breasts were moving in a smooth curved shape from left to right as she was splashing the water. Sun's rays falling on droplets on her nipples dispersed to form rainbow on her dark brown areola.

Priya had forgotten about the world. She was in her own bubble of thoughts. She felt as she was reborn again. She determined to leave all the negative things that happened in America and decided to start a fresh life. If all goes well, she may even settle in this village. Her thoughts were disrupted by the sudden stoppage of the water. Priya looked at Pandu and he replied, "Electricity must have gone out madam."

Disappointed that her bath was cut short, Priya climbed out of the tank and walked straight to Pandu. Much to his bemusement she enquired, "Do you have any towel to dry me off?"

"No mam. But in this heat, it will dry of quickly, if you stand in the sun."

Priya doesn't want to stand in sun. She wrapped the petticoat around her hips and wore the blouse to her breasts. Since Manish has not sent any inner ware, she has to go commando. Since she doesn't know how to wrap a saree, she used it as a towel to cover the reminder of the body.

"Do you know how to wrap a saree Pandu?"

"Yes mam. I do know. I wrap them for my sister," Mumbled Pandu, who was setback the end of the naked show.

Priya thought for a moment, deliberating whether to ask the servant to wrap the saree or not. Finally, she decided that since the sun is already out, wearing too much clothes will only make her sweat lot.

"Come on Pandu, Lets go home. Manish will be waiting."

"But mam what about the breakfast and dress. You certainly can't come into the village in this stage."

"Why cant I? I have covered everything that's needs to be covered. Now either you lead the way or I will find it out by myself."

Pandu reluctantly went inside the hut to switch of the pumps, then he took Priya's sweater and pants that he had laid out to dry.

"Please follow me mam."

Both Pandu and Priya started walking on the ridges on the farm land. Since the plants are at full height and ready for harvesting, no one could see them coming. After a brisk walk of 10 minutes, they came in to an open field., which lead on to the old-fashioned house.

Pandu took the route around the house to enter it from the back gate as servants are not allowed from main gate, while Priya went straight into the house expecting a vacant one, but to her surprise, it was full with a horde of elderly gentlemen with Manish in the middle.

Priya was rather shocked, but managed to get out of it and welcomed all with a traditional Namaste which involved folding palms of hand and bowing, thereby giving a full view of her cleavage to the men in the room.

Manish introduced Priya to all. "This is my daughter-in-law's sister. She will be with us for time being."

Priya smiled as Manish continued, "These are the elders of the village. They have come to decide on the means and ways to celebrate the Harvest festival."

"Ok ji. I will wait in my room."

Priya was thrilled to show her ample breasts in front of those elderly. Each village is governed by a set of elderly, who usual are big shots having fucked a lot of ladies in their prime time. She removed her blouse which was itching on her soft tissues and wore a laced bra. A red panty matched the petticoat.

Priya went into a deep slumber due to the effects of blissful bath.

An hour would have been passed, when she woke up with an urge to pee. It was Manish under her petticoat, licking her pussy lips. As he started to lick the lip of the right side of the vagina, Priya fell into pure ecstasy. She started to whimper, cry, and almost lose consciousness from the intensity of the pleasure.

"Ah.. Ah.. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." Priya screamed and withered as ass. Jets of liquid love poured out her labia and showered on to the Manish face.

"You are naughty boy, Manish Ji. Cant you wait for the night?"

"Today might be the last night we can enjoy."

"why so?"

"The festival committee has almost decided you to be our harvest goddess this year."

"What is that? Does it mean, I get to wear beautiful sarees and golden ornaments and sit in an iron throne?"

"Yes, that's correct, except there will be no sarees. Indeed, there will be no dress. You will be naked for the entire ceremony."

"How long will it take?"

"It will be festival of 14 days."

"14 Days? Do you expect me to be naked for 14 full days in this house?"

"Not in this house. You will stay in the village common hall."

"Ridiculous. What if I say NO?"

"Yes. You can say no. In fact, in the recent years, there is not a single unmarried woman in this village to do the ceremony and rains have failed. Half of the village had gone barren. Even our fields are cultivated with ground water and not surface water. If you do this, this village will be indebited to you forever and moreover, you will be treated like goddess"

What else can she say? 14 days of nakedness in the middle of the village, Priya couldnt have asked for anything better.

Looking forward she decided to a take stroll into the village wearing nothing.