American COP Priya Goes to India Pt. 03

Story Info
Love blooms in rural India, where tradition and desire interchange.
1.8k words
4
3.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raspanger
raspanger
21 Followers

Hey Readers,

Before jumping into this part, take a moment to catch up on the story from Part 1 and 2. It'll give you a better grip on what's going on. Happy reading!

Cheers,

Raspanger

--------------------*------------*------------------

14 days of nakedness excited Priya. What was more exciting was it would all be legal. She doesn't need to be afraid nor look over her shoulder. As she moved out the boundaries of the house through the front gate into the small narrowly lit pathway that will eventually connect house to the main street, Pandu the servant from the morning joined her.

Pandu: Madam, I heard you have been selected to embark on the naked ritual in the village hall.

Priya: Yes Pandu! It's thrilling and somewhat terrifying at the same time.

Pandu: Ah, you have nothing to fear mam! Our village has been practicing this sacred ritual for generations. It's seen as a symbol of unity and vulnerability. However, wandering naked before the start of ritual will draw eyes and even lead to the cancellation of your selection.

By this time, they had come to the end of the pathway and were going to enter the main street. As the sun dipped below the horizon, its golden rays embraced Priya, casting a warm glow on her rain-kissed skin. Pandu was correct, she doesn't want to showcase herself an easy-to-get woman. She turned towards Pandu and noticed he was dressed scanty in a small, tight fitting short and holding a towel.

"Where are you going dressed like this?" asked Priya, her fingers moving up and down as she spoke.

"I am going to the canal to bathe. Work is over and I want to clean myself before dinner."

Priya hadn't freshen up since her last steaming session with Manish. She thought its best for her to clean herself, before getting ready for the night with Manish.

"I will accompany you then," commanded Priya in an authoritative tone.

Pandu hesitated as if he didn't expect this answer from Priya. Then he mumbled something to himself. Scattered words like bath, nude, clean fell on to the ears of Priya.

"Then we will go through the back door of the house mam."

They made a U turn and walked towards the house. Pandu led the way. While doing so, Priya got a good look of Pandu's stature. He was bare footed; his thighs were like sturdy pillars supporting the ample movement of his buttocks. His trousers clung to his powerful thighs, every step highlighting the primal strength beneath. The play of light accentuated the natural allure, turning the simplicity of his existence into a display of raw sensuality.

The mere existence of Pandu and his masculinity made Priya feel more naked. On the way, she grabbed a towel that was on the line for drying and draped around her waist. She also pulled her hair to the front to cover her breasts. It covered enough of her breasts and left the remaining for imagination.

Priya thought of initiating a conversation.

Priya: So, Pandu What is this festival? What is this about and how am I going to spend two weeks in the Common Hall.

Pandu: It is our annual harvest festival. It is our tradition to make an unmarried woman as a goddess every year and first harvest is given to her as a token of respect.

"So, every year, a woman gets to spend naked in the common hall?" Questioned Priya.

"No mam. Usually, it's not practice. However, harvests are going down each year with water becoming more scare. The canal in which we are now going to bath used to run full during these times of year but for the last 3 years, it carries minimum water" answered Pandu.

Before Priya could ask another question, Pandu continued.

"Last time this ritual happened was 20-25 years ago. It is believed that once the ritual is completed, God Indra will send rains. You are our offering to lord Indra. It Is believed that on the 14th day Indra himself will come and mate with your and bless us with the rains"

Priya's questions continued, "How does the village react to this ritual? Is there any judgment or discomfort?"

Pandu: (shrugging) Initially, there might be some curiosity and surprise when someone sees a naked person wandering around the hall. But soon enough, it becomes a normal part of our daily lives. We are a close-knit community, after all.

Priya hesitated, looking at Pandu with a mix of curiosity and uncertainty. "Pandu, can you explain the specifics of this ritual? I want to understand what is expected of me."

Pandu, his gaze steady, nodded in acknowledgment. "Starting tomorrow, for the next 14 days, you'll reside in the common hall, embracing the ritual unclothed. Each day, men and women will alternate, bathing you in sandal, turmeric, and fragrant water. Adorned with natural flowers and harvested grains, you'll be nurtured and cared for. On the 14th day, the entire village will gather for a grand festival. At dawn, you'll lead the harvest in the fields, continuing until the last grain is collected. As the harvest concludes, a feast will be crafted from the freshly harvested grain, dedicated to you. The entire village will revel in the feast. Following the celebration, a chosen mate will be honored as Indra, and together, you will partake in a sacred union."

Priya's eyes widened in surprise. "Sacred Union? With whom? I was not told about this part."

"It is a significant aspect of the ritual. The choice is yours; it can be a male or a female from the group of people who will be involved in bathing and adorning you during these 14 days. The union symbolizes the culmination of the harvest, a harmonious connection between the divine and the earthly, chosen by you as an integral part of the celebration."

As they conversed, the canal flowed nearby, shrouded in darkness after the sunset. The quietude of the farm left only the two of them, surrounded by the symphony of crickets. Pandu, noting the secluded setting, suggested that Priya bathe at a spot with steps and began to walk away. Priya, halting him, inquired about his destination. Pandu, with a cryptic smile, mentioned a slightly more distant location.

Concern etched on her face; Priya expressed her fear of snakes in the darkness. Pandu assured her there were no snakes in the area and it was for privacy, to which Priya, with a hint of playfulness, remarked that there was no need for privacy since he had already seen everything in the morning and evening. Pandu chuckled, insisting he, too, deserved some privacy in return.

Priya, standing alone by the canal, felt the cool water embrace her skin, a stark contrast to the warmth of the day. She untied the towel, dropped it on to the steps and tied her hair to form a bun.

The water level was very low, just over a foot. But it was flowing. Priya sat on the lined canal floor, spreading her legs. Priya's thick thighs formed a temporary dam against the water's flow. She stretched her hands backwards to either side of her body and leaned a little backwards.

Intriguingly, small fishes, carried by the current, found themselves caught in the embrace of Priya's improvised dam. Oblivious to the nature of their journey, they ventured towards what seemed like a gateway, the primal opening that had unintentionally become a haven.

Priya had once read about the fascinating symbiotic relationship between certain fishes and giant whales. These fishes, by feeding on the remnants of the whales' teeth, acted as natural cleaners, while the whales, in turn, kept their mouths open to facilitate this mutually beneficial cleaning process.

Now a similar dynamic was unfolding, albeit on a smaller scale. Fish sought to eat at Priya's genitalia, causing her to experience tiny tingling thrills. It was an unusual feeling. Twirling around, she lay on her front. Now, the water had to fight its way up her two mounds. The emotion was strong. Her finger inadvertently traveled to her vulva opening.

There was nothing much to do, coupled with strong current, Fishes and her fingers, Priya came in no time. It was one her best orgasms without the touch of man. It was a new and beautiful experience.

Priya reveled in a profound sense of satisfaction. Her gaze wandered across the horizon, where Pandu bathed not far away. His penis was hanging like a curved banana against the canvas of the white moon, caught her attention. In that moonlit moment, an unexpected desire stirred within Priya--an urge to taste the sweetness of that curved form.

Priya, enticed by an unspoken longing, walked her way towards Pandu. Her legs splashing the water, her back mounds and front boobs moved in symphony. Pandu sensed her approaching presence. Despite the noticeable difference in size, he remained composed, unaffected by the stirring tides of desire that Priya's presence brought with her.

As Priya's hand reached for the penis, Pandu turned around quickly to reach for his towel. In that moment, all Priya could manage was a gentle brush, the connection missing away, elusive in her missed grasp. With a sigh and heavy heart, she looked down Pandu who was noticeably shorter than Priya.

Pandu covered his privates and with a guarded expression in his eyes. "Madam, I am but a humble servant, and you, now given to the divine ritual, must not touch one like me."

Priya, her face a mix of confusion and frustration, protested, "Pandu, I don't understand. I am here, all alone, nude and naked offering myself to you. Can't we just be two people, sharing a moment in this moonlit night?"

Pandu, torn between tradition and the genuine connection he felt, hesitated. "Madam, it's not that simple. I must honor the roles we play in this village and as a loyal servant my master Manish ji."

Undeterred, Priya pressed on, "whom do you fear for? Manish or for the ritual? Manish is going to fuck me tonight in all my holes irrespective of the ritual."

Pandu, torn between loyalty and the growing bond with Priya, looked into her eyes. "Madam, I have served my master faithfully, and I cannot risk bringing harm to him or disrupting the delicate balance of the ritual. The reason he has allowed me to be with you irrespective of your sexiness and nakedness is because he trusts me, and I don't want to break it"

Pandu, resolute in his decision, uttered his words firmly. Priya, disappointment etched on her face, began climbing the canals and walked towards the house. Pandu, torn between duty and the palpable connection, followed in silent contemplation. The moonlight painted Priya buttocks, but it did not tether Pandu's decision. Pandu moved along the compound of the house to enter into his quarters.

Priya walked into home to be welcomed stark naked Manish, but her expression betrayed an unmistakable lack of interest. His presence, despite its authoritative air and glistening penis, failed to captivate her attention. The unfolding events seemed distant, overshadowed by the internal turmoil sparked by the encounter with Pandu and tomorrow's big event.

raspanger
raspanger
21 Followers