American Dad: Steve Strikes Back

Story Info
Steve enlists Rogers help to get a monster cock.
1.4k words
4.26
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are the property of Fox. All characters are 18+

Embark on a journey in the smith house. The Smith women have always been extra stacked but after Roger begins to show what he's really packing; Steve must find a way to compete.

It was a normal Saturday morning on the ever quiet Cherry Street in Langley Falls. The birds chirped and old glory waved proudly in front of the smith house in the morning breeze. Steve Smith made his way downstairs, still in his pajamas. Already sitting on the couch, he could see the bulbous head of Roger the alien. Roger was always annoying, but still a friendly and not unusual sight. However, he's recently been harder to be around for Steve. And it wasn't anything to do with his personality.

Steve sat on the red chair across from Roger who was sprawled out on the couch watching TV. This wasn't much of an unusual site for a couch potato like Roger, but the massive cock that hung from between his short stubby legs made all the difference.

It started a week ago. When at dinner Roger casually revealed that his species had the ability to retract their genitalia to protect themselves. For years he had kept it retracted. Admitting that he almost forgot he could do it after keeping his penis inside for so long. But no one in the smith house was ready when he revealed his full length that day. It was a stunned silence and a few Oh My Gods before we all tried to play it off. But Steve had little doubt that everyone was probably still thinking about it.

Now Steve tried to ignore it but couldn't help looking over at Roger. His cock was long. Really long. And thick too. It hung over the couch, only maybe a foot from the floor. The thick veins traveled up his length. The massive shaft is as thick as a soda can. Despite its unnatural size and gray color, it looked like an uncircumcised human penis. But it wasn't just his penis. But the soft ball sized balls that hung beneath his beast. The same gray color accompanied the human looking testacles.

"What's up Stevie?"

Roger called while Steve quickly looked back at the tv to avoid an awkward explanation of his staring.

"Oh.. h.. hey Roger. nothing much going on here."

Steve couldn't believe how awkward he was. It didn't come from a place of attraction. So, what was it? He hated to think about it. But it was most likely, intimidation.

Just then he heard the clicking of heels. Steve perked up as he knew he'd see a sight that he was attracted to.

Steve had to admit it. He thought his mom Francine was HOT. Not just hot, but the hottest woman he'd ever seen in his life. It was almost an obvious fact to some people, even if Steve never admitted anything out loud. It made itself known through awkward flirty comments and blatant staring. He couldn't deny it.

Francine made her way around from behind Steve, holding a rag and a spray bottle. Steve gave a huge grin as he got an eyeful of his own mom.

Francine was drop dead gorgeous. Her big blonde hair was effortlessly done up. Her face had zero blemishes and she looked amazing even without makeup. Her lips were large and plump. She was simply built like no other woman. Steve continued to look down.

Her curves were simply impossible. Her tits were famously massive. They stretched out the sheer fabric of her pink dress. Her round boobs pushed to make her white bra clearly visible through it. Her nipples poked hard from the dress. Even if the globes of booby flesh needed no help, the custom bra lifted her already perky monsters and left an extremely generous amount of cleavage. The milky skin spilling over the edge of her neckline and around the straps of her dress. The dress hung tightly around her incredibly slender stomach and waist. Being pulled in two directions by her hyper sized assets.

"How are my boys doing?" Francine said, her gaze never leaving Roger's log of cock meat.

As she walked, Steve got to see another of his favorite parts of his mom.

Francine's oversized butt completely stretched the backside of her dress out. Her ass was insanely round. Each cheek almost creates a perfect sphere behind her. The fatness of her ass caused her dress to constantly be pulled up as she walked. Her ass cheeks often being clearly defined as the dress gets stuck between the masses of butt flesh. Before she would have to adjust herself every few minutes.

Francine walked across the screen, her amazing body jiggling and bouncing as she went along with her cleaning routine. Steve never could keep his eyes off of her, the horny teen he was. And thankfully his mom never seemed to notice. Francine then came around the table to the uninterested Roger. Steve excitement went to concern as he could see his mom staring at Roger's manhood as it lay limp from the couch,

As Francine tried to get in between the couch and the coffee table she gave a few little steps that caused her massive tits and ass to bounce like crazy.

"Roger honey, do you mind if I get in your way to clean this really quick?" Francine cooed as she bent across Roger's view to start wiping the table. Luckily Steve got an eyeful of her massive boobs almost falling out as they began to sway from her movements. However, his mom was hovering over the giant dick of roger with her lewd body completely layed out for him. Her massive ass jiggled and swayed in the air behind her. She then crawled a little further to the other end of the table.

He was massive but was now directly in the face of Roger, who took the opportunity in front of him. Roger gave a huge smack to Francine's round butt. The massive booty jiggled and audibly clapped as she jumped up from the impact.

"eeek!!" Franny moaned as her boobs almost leaped out of her dress. Her body taking its time to come to a stop.

Roger still held on to one of her giant ass cheeks. His long fingers sunk deep into the pools of her fat ass. Francine looked back at Roger with a shocked look. Only asking "Did I do something wrong Roger?" The vulgar acts didn't seem to have a negative effect at all. And she did nothing about Roger's hand. Which was still holding on to her meaty ass. Seemingly uncaring that such a lewd display was in front of her son.

"Come on Franny, I'm watching something here. Go get me some snacks,"

Roger ordered. Before giving her massive butt another spank to send her on her way.

Her body was jiggling an obscene amount. She adjusted her dress and gave a coy smile to Roger. She gave another look to his cock.

"Ooh sure thing Roger." She cooed again as she walked around the couch and into the kitchen.

Steve was in utter shock. He couldn't believe what just occurred in front of him.

"R,, Rog,, You can't... How?"

Was all Steve could muster.

Roger gave him a knowing look before checking to see if Francine was still in ear shot. Then he looked back at Steve.

"What? Wondering why your smoke show, housewife mom let the alien in the attic have his way with her fat ass?"

"Y.. Well yes!"

Roger shook his head. "It's simple Steve. It may be a hard pill to swallow, but it's something I've come to learn through my experience in my long life here on earth."

He leaned in. "Women will do ANYTHING for a big cock. They eat it up" He lifted up his enormous penis. Extending it out and needing both hands to support it.

"Especially with 18 inches of soft cock. Apparently, that's the biggest size on this planet."

He let his monster meat back down. Steve still was left speechless. He thought about his own experience. His penis was painfully average. Even with it still hard from all that was in front of him, it was at most 6 inches. He had zero luck with any girls at school. He couldn't even imagine any woman letting him do half the stuff Roger just did. The fact that his mom let Roger touch her ass. And the way she looked and talked. All because of his cock.

"I have to ask Roger"

Steve looked at him with a straight face.

"Is there any way I could get as big as you?"