American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...." Those long, slow, in and out slides that were so good. His cockhead slid up inside me, endless thick pressure against my channel walls, his cockshaft filling me until he was pressed up hard against me where he entered me, and there was that slow grinding friction that held me suspended in almost-ecstasy, before he eased himself back.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "Oh fuck," and then he groaned wordlessly as I crossed my ankles behind his back, just like Paul enjoyed, and I gave him a little squeeze.

"Harder, Gavin," I moaned. "Fuck me harder."

"Are you sure?" he grunted, looking down at me, and I knew he wanted to. I'd seen that look on Paul's face. On Pete's face. On the faces of those two friends of Pete's. On the faces of those guys from the football team. I knew. Most guys liked harder, but they were always afraid that because I looked so delicate, harder might damage me.

Like fuck. I liked harder, and the day I couldn't take it hard would be the day I gave up sex. Actually, forget liked. I loved harder.

"Harder," I moaned. "Oh please, Gavin, harder," and I did. I wanted it harder. Much harder.

"Oh fuck, yes," Gavin grunted, and so did he. "I'll give it to you harder, April."

"Uhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...," I gasped, and he wasn't giving it to me long and slow anymore. He was riding me hard, his chest crushing down on my boobs, riding the cradle of my thighs, his cock spearing into me, and he was giving it to me like there was no tomorrow, and my knee-high white socks were kicking and waving in the air, and I was sort of in heaven, because I did like sex.

I liked sex a lot.

Wasn't like it was just Paul I liked it with, and I already knew that really well.

I was making a lot of noise by then, and Gavin was grunting like a water-buffalo getting it on, and I guess he thought he was in paradise or something, because he was all over me, and his cock was all in me, and I was kicking his butt and squeezing his cock and my butt was getting pounded into the rug, right in the middle of the living room, which I guess is why we got taken by surprise.

Neither of us heard a thing, until....

"Yeah, come on in, guys. You can do that interview as soon as Gavin....Oh shit...."

Because, you know, mobiles, reporters. Those mobiles were all out and filming, instantly, and Pete was trying to get them back out the living room door, but too late, we were surrounded, and I was so close, and so was Gavin, and he was going for it, and I'm not even sure if he realized we had company, because his face was buried in my hair and we were both making a lot of noise except I could see them and he couldn't.

I didn't really take it in, though. I mean, I was half smashed out of my mind on weed, and almost climaxing and Gavin was humping me like he was eighteen and never had sex before, and I knew he was close too and he couldn't stop and neither could I. He sort of groaned and I guess he really couldn't stop, and he was a politician, right? He was used to fucking people over in public, and I guess it was a small step from that, to actually, like, fucking in public.

"Jesus," he groaned, and I mean, experience.

His cock was like a steel bar, and he was throbbing, so I did what I always did when a guy was close, and I squeezed him as tight as I could, and he humped into me, hard, and he came, and me? His cock throbbed, and I felt him cumming in me, and I climaxed right away. There was absolutely no way I couldn't, and it wasn't like I hadn't climaxed on camera before, was it?

I had, more than a dozen times, but that'd been for Paul.

This was for a whole bunch of reporters.

It really was just as good.

So yeah, I climaxed, right in front of them all, bucking and sobbing and moaning and kicking, and they caught it all on digital media, every sound. Every expression, and the only thing new was a much bigger audience, because there were quite a few of those reporters and some big cameras too. That climax was good. One of those crazy, nothing else exists in the world, feet kicking, bucking and squeezing, long and loud climaxes, squealing my head off, and it was about sixty seconds before I was back in reality, looking up at a dozen mobiles and half a dozen news cameras, all recording, and reporters already asking questions.

Jesus, that guy Gavin was a politician, the way he talked, and he still had his cock inside me, and there was that last spurt, and my knees sort of squeezed his ribs, and my feet beat a wild little tattoo on his butt, and I sobbed a couple of times because I did like that sensation when you know a guy's shooting off inside you, and you just know you're full of his cum, and then....

"Good evening, and thank you for joining me. Most of you know me, many of you have voted for me, or worked with me, or supported me....

He went right into it, and I was lying there under him, thinking, like, what the fuck? Sort of thinking, because I was feeling rather fucked, and my brain was sort of totally hazy and all fucked up, because, you know, orgasms and weed combined tend to fuck you up.

Yeah, I was really fucked up.

"Oh God, that was so good," I moaned, glowing, and I was trembling in that afterglow of pleasure from that climax, and it'd been a really good one. Really really good, and really really long, and mix in the buzz of some awesome weed, because that stuff of Gavin's was, like, totally premium shit, and I was sort of focused...but mostly I was focused on Gavin's cock.

"Oh god, Gavin. That was amazing...can we do it again?"

I wasn't even thinking that I was being filmed. I mean, I could see those mobiles. I could see those faces, but my mind was a complete blank, and really, it was almost like when Paul'd filmed me with Pete and those guys. We were even in the same room. Same ceiling too. I knew those patterns really well. I'd looked up at them often enough.

When I wasn't looking down at the carpet.

Or blowing Pete or his friends.

Gavin was just talking right through. "...and now, every one of you has good reason at this moment in my life to be critical of me...."

"I don't think she's at all critical of you, Gavin," one of those reporters said, and they all chuckled.

"Ooooohhh," I moaned, squeezing him where he was inside me, and there was this wet sound, and Gavin shuddered, and I just about climaxed all over again. No, I wasn't critical of him at all.

"Oh Jesus god, fuck me, that's good," Gavin groaned, losing control or a second before taking a deep breath, and looking up.

"I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I'm deeply sorry for the irresponsible and selfish behavior I have recently been found engaged in. I know people want to find out how I could be so selfish and so foolish. People want to know how I could have done these things to my wife, Jennifer, and to my children. And while I have always tried to be a private person, there are some things I want to say...."

"I don't know if I'd call it recent, Gavin," one of them said. "This is reporting live, the way it should be." He was grinning.

"I don't think you need to tell us why, Gavin," another of those reporters said, and he was grinning. "We can all see why you couldn't resist, I mean, she's hot, dude. Real hot...I'd do her myself, and I can see why you couldn't wait to get to a bedroom...."

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, because all I wanted was to get him to do that all over again, and yeah, I still wasn't really thinking straight, but, I mean, I had an excuse, at least. I'd done it in front of an audience a couple of times now, a small audience anyhow, and I knew how many views I had on Pornhub, and Pete's ceiling was kind of familiar, and so was the rug I was on my back on.

Been there before.

"... and of course I'll start by discussing with my wife the damage to my family caused by my behavior today...."

He rolled over, still holding me, sitting up, and I kind of rolled and sat up with him, arms around his neck, my head resting on his shoulder, shuddering, totally limp, but his cock did slide out of me, and there was that wet rush that reminded me, oh crap, no condom, but too late now....

"...like, this is bad, Gavin," one of them interrupted. "I mean, I know that uniform. My niece goes to that high school, and, I mean, you're fifty three, and she's, hell, is she even legal? This is bad, Gavin, it's not something we can cover up for you, like we usually do...."

"I'm eighteen," I sort of said, rather weakly.

"Okay, at least she's over the age of consent," one of them said....

"Hey, who cares, Gavin's not a Republican," another one chipped in. "And she's Asian. I mean, we can play this as diversity in action...."

"I'm Chinese, not Asian," I said, sort of indignantly, but very weakly because I was still shivering and I could feel his cum oozing out of me and the way I was sitting on him, there wasn't anything to stop it.

"Inclusivity," another one said. "That's how we play it. I mean, we all know Gavin is, like, all for inclusiveness as well as diversity, and there's lots of Chinese in San Francisco, we can play this positively...you know, play the anti-Asian hate card, you know, Gavin goes all-in for Asian inclusion, loves Asian-Americans, well obviously he does, and everyone else should to because, well, fuck, she's hot...something like that."

"You can," another one laughed. "I'm going for the April 1st headlines, dude...this is going to get hits like you wouldn't believe."

"Hey, here's her backpack," another one said. "Got her ID here...hey, I shit you not, her name's April Foo-Lee, and you know what tomorrow is...."

"Fuck me, this is perfect," the first guy said. "We can play it as a joke, like it's the Babylon Bee doing satire or something, and by the time anyone realizes it's for real, and not an April Fools' Day fake, something else'll be headline news. You know, virus in Corona beer causes gastro-enteritis, or some shit like that...."

"Shit, she really is eighteen," the guy who had my ID said, and they were snapping images of it.

"Hey, leave my stuff alone," I said, sort of turning to look, and bad move, because they got my face, again, but at least I was still wearing my skirt, and they didn't get a pussy shot, because my skirt had slipped down from my waist. They probably already had all the pussy shots they wanted, and if they didn't, well, all they had to do was find that movie Paul had made of us, and they'd get so many pussy shots they'd think it was Christmas.

"Oh god, look at those tits," one of them said, and they were all looking. "She's hot!"

"Hey," I said, sort of turning into Gavin again, and burying my face in his shoulder, because say what you like, it's totally embarrassing to have, like, twenty guys drooling like Pavlov's puppies over your boobs. And they were my boobs.

"So was this consensual, Gavin?" one of them asked.

"Looked consensual to me."

"Sounded pretty consensual."

I had no idea who said that, but they were all laughing, and I was, like, actually starting to get a bit embarrassed.

"Look, guys," Gavin said, and he sounded so self-assured and in charge that I just wanted him to take charge of me, and take me into one of the bedrooms, and do it all over again, and I almost said that, but he was already speaking. "Of course it's consensual. April and I have known each other for...."

"When did you and Gavin meet, April?" One of them was kneeling on the floor beside us, his mobile just about in my face, and there was another one behind him.

"How long have you two known each other?"

"We just met this afternoon," I said, weakly. "A couple of hours ago, outside in the street."

"Gavin Caught Getting It On With Street Girl," one of them said. "Perfect header."

"Owww!" Okay, I squeaked, because Gavin had, like, slapped my butt, and I came real close to climaxing again, when he did that.

"Don't say another word, April," he hissed in my ear. "Please, just leave it to me, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered, and actually, I didn't have any idea what to do, so I just buried my face in his shoulder, and licked his neck, tasting his sweat. God, he was getting hard again, and when I reached down and squeezed him with my hand, he got harder.

"How about we make that statement again, Gavin?" another one asked. "That last one was a bit half-assed and we can't show it anyhow. Too much tits and ass."

"Yeah...yeah, okay, give me a minute guys...." He lifted me off his lap, sat me on the floor and started pulling his clothes on. "You run along, April," he whispered in my ear, bending down to pick up his shirt. "Get out of here while I'm talking to them."

By the time I buttoned my shirt up, and then found my panties, but I couldn't put them on, because they were under someone's foot. I never did have any idea where my bra went, but I bet one of those reporters had a lacey black souvenir. Gavin was already back in his suit, fastening his tie and I'd never have believed what'd just happened had happened, except, well, wet wet wet. Dripping wet, but I was listening to him as I eased myself out of the room. With my backpack, sort of doing my best to squeeze my legs together, but that didn't work too well, because he'd cum so hard, and there was so much, and it was trickling down my legs. It was already past my knees. Not to mention that huge wet spot on the rug.

"...my real apology for this unfortunate incident will not come in the form of words. It will come from my behavior over time. My wife and I will obviously have a lot to discuss as this will come both as a surprise to her, and a shock. However, what we say to each other will remain between the two of us...."

"...That said, I am also deeply aware of the pain my behavior will have caused to those who know me well, and who have voted for me in the past. I have let you down. I have let down my constituents. For many of you, especially my family and friends, my behavior will be seen as a personal disappointment. To those of you who work for me, or with me, I know I have let you down, personally and professionally with my actions tonight...."

"...It pains me deeply that I have to stand here and say this, that I have become involved in a relationship with a young woman I recently met. We found ourselves deeply attracted to each other, and I do know that a relationship, even consensual, between myself and this young woman is inappropriate, but I allowed it to happen despite my better judgment...."

Those reporters all turned and looked at me, and like a dumbass, I was standing there in the doorway, open-mouthed, listening to his bullshit.

"I dunno," one of them said. "Looks like impeccably good judgment to me."

"Do you have anything to say, Miss Foo-Lee?" one of them said.

"Huh?" I said, still hazy, and I kind of licked my lips.

One of them actually groaned out loud, and another one sort of adjusted himself inside his jeans.

"Allowed it to happen?" Yeah, I was upset, even if I was a bit slow, because my mind was still cotton candy and my thought processes were a little fuzzy. I mean, I was upset and a little indignant.

"Allowed? He just about tore my panties off..." I giggled, indignation forgotten at the memory, because that weed had been great and even with all this shit going down, I was still kind of mellowed out, and that climax had been really great. "But he was really good...and, uh, it's not a relationship at all. We just met a couple of hours ago...."

"Get out of here, April," Pete hissed, grabbing my arm, and yanking me out of the doorway.

Yeah, about as forcefully as Gavin had yanked my panties off, and I guess I wouldn't be seeing them again. They were nice ones, too. I'd worn them this afternoon for Paul to yank off, and good lingerie isn't cheap, let me tell you.

"Just get out of here, April," Pete said. "Go through the gate in the back fence to Paul's and stay out of sight."

So I did, and Paul was out, but I had my key. I let myself in, took a shower, and then took a nap while I waited for Paul, but when I woke up and texted him, it turned out he was doing some filming for some assignment he had, so I walked home.

So yeah, it was early evening when I made it home, and it was March 31st. Did my homework and cooked myself some dinner because I had the munchies, and then I went to sleep, and mom and dad were at some Chinese wingding or something, and I was out of the house and off to school early so I missed the late news, and it turned out the whole thing hit the news real big on April 1st, with the morning news, but hey, how many high school students watch the news?

Not this one. None of my friends did either.

Honestly, I had no idea about what was going on until I got home after high school got out for the day, and by then, well, the shit had hit the fan, and everybody had realized it wasn't an April Fool's Day joke, which they had thought it was to start with because of my name. I just didn't know the shit had hit the fan. I'd seen the news crews outside my high school, but hey, I never used the main entrance, which is where they were waiting, and I figured something had happened, maybe some student shoot-up or something, but hey, I didn't care, none of my business. So I just wandered out, and headed home, and it wasn't like I was the only Asian girl wandering out and heading home, was it?

There were about a thousand of us, and to those mostly white woke reporters, we probably all looked the same.

I already mentioned my dad was around. Let's just say my dad had decided to come visit mom for a couple of weeks, and I hadn't exactly missed him, and neither had mom, but having dad with us was cutting down on my Paul time, which was, like, frustrating, which was why I'd been hurrying to Paul's in the first place.

Anyhow, there were more cameras and reporters outside the entrance to our condo, but me, I just waved to one of the guys who worked out in the gym every morning who spotted for me, because I saw him turning to drive in through the underground parking entrance. He let me in, gave me a ride through the parking entrance, and he was looking at me kind of funny, but he didn't say a word as he walked with me to the elevators and we rode up together.

"I'm in thirty four zero nine if you need somewhere to hide out, April," he said as the doors opened.

I gave him a smile. No idea what he was talking about, but whatever. Ant was a nice guy, and I didn't mind at all that he got a woody when he helped me with the weights in the gym. All the guys did, and if he'd actually asked me out on a date, I might even have said yes.

Me, I was smiling happily as the elevator doors closed behind me and I walked towards our apartment. That was the last time I smiled happily for a while, because those reporters, well, they'd sure done some digging, and one of them had snapped my ID from my backpack, and they already knew who I was, what my name was, how old I was, where I lived, and that I was at high school, which high school, what I ate for breakfast, and, well, shit...meet fan. Really didn't help at all that it was April 1st, because with my name, they were playing it for all it was worth.

* * *

"Is that you, April?" my dad'd called out as soon as I walked in the front door.

"Yes, it's me," I called back, all chirpy, sort of surprised dad was home. "I'll start making dinner." Thank god I'd come straight home.

"Don't worry about dinner, April, I've got something to talk to you about."

"Okay, sure," I'd said, puzzled, because he had his laptop out on the dining room table.

"Aiiyaaahhh!" I said, looking, and Jesus, I just about died, because I knew right away what he was watching.

"Fuck Aiyyaaaaah!" my dad yelled. "What the fuck is this, Jia-ying? 'Chinese Student Living the American Dream.' What the fuck? Don't try and tell me this isn't you. I can see it's you."