American Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not MY dream at all..." I waved my cooler, and it was empty, so I reached down and snatched one out of Audrey's Cheung's hand, and she kind of blinked.

"Nope, guys. That's not MY dream. That's my parents dream, but their daughter... yeah, that's me, you drunk assholes... their daughter had a dream too, and that dream isn't my parents dream at all. No it fucking isn't. Their daughter had a dream too, but it wasn't the same dream as her parents, and I stand before you today to share my American Dream with you."

I paused, looked around, and yeah, most of the football team were there. Forty guys, and a dozen cheerleaders, and I waved my cooler in the air.

"I'm here because of my parents' American Dream, and my parents have sacrificed so much for this dream! And that is why it's my duty, not for me, but for all immigrant Chinese girls like me who aspire to the American Dream, to make sure I get what my mom could never have, and so, tonight, I'm going to do this for my parents, and indeed for all immigrants who've come to this great nation to late for themselves to have what I'm gonna have. Tonight, I'm going to have what they never could. Tonight, I'm going to have CHEERLEADER SEX."

I peeled my top off and threw it away, unhooked my skirt and pushed it down, standing there in a lacey little black bra and matching G-string panties.

"Who's first?"

Brody was right there, and I smiled and jumped into his arms, and a couple of minutes later I was on my back and Brody was pounding the bed with me and I was screaming harder, harder, and fuck it was good and I did enjoy myself that night.

I didn't make it with all the football team though. There were too many other cheerleaders for that, but I didn't mind. I got ten of them.

* * *

"Good morning, April," my mom glanced over her shoulder, smiling. "How was the party? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Lei ho ma, mom," I said, glancing at the guy sitting there drinking coffee, wearing nothing but some big baggy shorts. I did blink, because it wasn't Steve. I'd got used to running into Steve in the morning now and then.

"This is Jamie, April," my mom said, smiling happily. I knew that smile now. That was my mom's "I've been fucked hard all night," smile.

Pretty much like mine.

"Jamie, this is my daughter, April."

"Hi April," Jamie said, glancing from me to my mom and back again. "You two look more like sisters."

My mom looked even happier. Guess she was living her American Dream alright.

I knew I was, and when I made it to Paul's, he didn't even ask about the party. He was too busy mapping out our next movie, and there was another guy there with him. A very hunky guy.

"Hey, April." He'd looked up, smiling. "This is Leo, why don't you guys have a chat?"

So Leo and I chatted, and I kind of liked him, so that next movie was a go too.

* * *

The weekend after that, I went to another football team party, and I was really popular again, and not just with some of the team, like I had been at that first party. This time, well, I'd watched "Take One for the Team, Junko," about a dozen times after Conchita asked me if I'd like to come, just her and me, and okay, I had been a bit hesitant, because she did tell me what she had in mind, but I kept thinking about Junko really doing her best for the team, and about last time, with Brody and all those guys, as well as that movie where Paul had filmed me, with those two guys.

"Come on, April," Conchita said. "You enjoyed yourself last time."

"So did you," I said, and she giggled.

"I'll come if Betty comes," I said, and we both looked at Betty Boop.

"She won't come," Conchita said. "She doesn't like guys that much."

"She did last time," I said, because we'd ended up on the same bed for a while.

"I'll come if you sleep over at my house afterwards, April," Betty said, and they both looked at me, except Betty looked a bit nervous.

I more or less had an idea what Betty was interested in, and maybe that was part of the American Dream too. I did wonder if my mom had thought about that at all, but it was hard to figure out just what that part of my mom's American Dream was. I mean, she had told me I could go back to Seoul and get it fixed at that clinic, which meant she was okay with it, you know.

But what else was she okay with?

I wasn't sure, and, I mean, I'd already pushed those boundaries at that party, and maybe that was part of my mom's American Dream too. So why not try it and see? I mean, this was my American Dream as well, not just my mom's.

"Okay," I said, and when I told Paul I was going to a party on Saturday night with Conchita and Betty's, and sleeping over at Betty's, he just smiled, and said we'd go through the new script on Sunday afternoon.

That party wasn't quite like the last one, though, because it wasn't the entire football squad, and the only girls they'd invited this time had been Conchita and me, except it turned out that the party had been Conchita's idea, and no-one was sure about Betty Boop, but she'd just smiled and gone off with Eddie, and that was the last Conchita and I saw of her for quite a while. Neither of us worried though, because we were busy being popular and inclusive with the guys.

All the guys, and they were taking turns. With me and Conchita.

"You're...uhhhhh...assimilating...uhhh uhhhh...uhhhh...so well, Apruuhhhh," Conchita gasped,about eleven on Saturday night, and she was kneeling next to me on the bed, and it turned out she really enjoyed being popular with all the guys too, not just some of them, and I sort of doubted her mom knew why she was quite as popular as she was, or most of the football team would've been wearing those Bolivian necktie things, and I did know what they were, now. I knew Conchita's mom, too, and her dad, and I kind of believed her mom would, like, do something like that.

"Uhhh...uhhhh...uuhhhh...thankuuhhh," I gasped.

I did think I was assimilating really well, because I was on the cheer squad, and going to football team parties, and dating, but neither of us talked much after that, because we both had lots more assimilating to do, and we were both doing our best to be as inclusive and popular as possible, and the football squad was really willing to help out. Betty Boop turned out not to be, you know, completely fixated on girls, because she joined us on the bed, and did some assimilating of her own, and it was kind of nice to see that she was being really inclusive, and popular, and enjoying herself a lot as well.

"That was some party," Betty said, afterwards, in her bedroom, because I was sleeping over at the Boop house, because my mom thought sleepovers were part of the American Dream too, and Betty was really keen on me sleeping over. "I've never done anything like that before," she added.

"Neither have I," I said, but I had enjoyed it, and I did think I'd assimilated really well. "I didn't think you liked guys that much?"

"I like guys, sometimes," she said, and the way she was looking at me, I was pretty much sure I knew what she liked the rest of the time.

"They sure liked you tonight," I said, because after she joined Conchita and me on that big bed, she'd been just as popular with the guys as Conchita and I were, and I knew how popular we'd been, and Junko hadn't been the only girl that took one for the team. Actually, all three of us had taken quite a few for the team, and the guys had done their best to help Betty catch up, and after all that assimilation and diversity and everything, I really did need a long long shower.

"They liked cumming on your boobs, April," she said, looking at me while I peeled my top off. "I never imagined you doing anything like that."

"It was them doing it," I said, looking down, and there was still cum all over my boobs. I thought I'd wiped it all off, but there was a lot that had dried on. "All I did was lie there."

"For them to jerk off onto," Betty said, and she looked down at mine. "I wish I had boobs like yours and Conchita's. Yours are really beautiful, April." She looked at me. "You're really beautiful, April,"and then she leaned in a little and kissed me, and I wasn't really surprised.

I didn't actually kiss her back, not for a few seconds, but I didn't draw back, and I didn't take her arms from around my neck, and then, somehow, we were on her bed, wrapped around each other, and she was so soft. Everything about her was soft, her lips, her breasts pressing into mine, her thigh between my legs, and I sort of looked into her eyes, and then I was all soft too, and kissing her back, and it wasn't like kissing a guy at all.

That kiss went on and on, gentle, dancing, teasing, and we were moaning quietly into each other's mouths as she wrapped her legs around me, pressing in tight so I felt the heat of her sex against me, and I ground myself against her, enjoying her moans. Enjoying my own moans as her hand slipped down and found me there, slid inside my panties and probed, very gently and slowly, so that I moaned again, wanting more.

"April?" she whispered, and I heard that shiver in her voice, and I knew she was scared, and I didn't want her scared. I wanted her eager. I wanted her to do what she wanted, and I knew I'd do what she wanted me to do. Whatever that was. Because I was sure she knew, and I wanted to find out.

That was part of my American Dream now, too, I knew that.

"It's okay, Betty," I whispered, and we looked at each other. "It's okay," and one of my hands rested on hers. "Anything you want tonight is okay. Don't ask, just do it."

"April." She knew, and she kissed me, and then her mouth moved down, found my nipples, sucked on one, and then the other, and then she looked up. "You taste of them."

I smiled, running my fingers down her back, and her skin was as smooth and silky as mine, that same light olive color, except after being bleached by Dr. Kim in Seoul, I was a very very light olive.

"You can lick me clean," I breathed, watching her face. "If you want to."

She looked up at me, her hand moving to cup my breast, moving her thumb over my nipple so that I shivered, and then her tongue followed her thumb, making those same circles over and around my nipple, and she was licking me. Kissing me, and I lay back and offered her my breasts, both of them, and my hand found her little breast, cupped her breast and squeezed one swollen little nipple.

"I want to, April," she moaned, and one of her hands found my other nipple, the one she wasn't already licking and sucking at, and rolled it, tugged on it, squeezed it, and she was licking and kissing and sucking my breasts, both of them, moving back and forth between them.

Her hand slid down, and we both took my panties off, and her hand slipped down, my sex pulsed wetly under her hand, and her fingers opened me, gently finding my center, easing into me, her thumb teasing my clitoris with feathery precision so that my back arched, and I moaned for her.

Her lips kissed their way down my belly, and when I realized what she intended, the anticipation left me limp, except that...

"Betty...Betty...we can't...I need to...they all...."

"Silly," she murmured, looking up, smiling, and her tongue flickered out to lick her lips. "You did the same as me tonight, and I saw you. You know what we both did."

I did know, because I had seen her, and I'd been doing the same thing. Fucking and sucking, that's what the guys had called it, and I did remember Betty, with a cock in her mouth, and a second guy behind her, and she'd swallowed, like I had when they'd done that to me, and they'd cum in her, like they'd cum in me, and it hadn't been just once. Not for me, or Betty, or Conchita.

Her fingers eased from me, and she raised them to her lips, and smiled, licking them, and I closed my eyes and moaned as her tongue licked across my belly, over my thighs and her hands pressed against my thighs, pressing my legs back. I opened them for her, the way I'd opened them for those guys tonight, spreading wide for her tongue, and her fingertips parted me.

"So pretty," she breathed, and then she licked me, her tongue sliding the length of my labia, parting me, probing, and then her mouth was on me, her lips, her tongue, hot wet flickering probes and slides and caresses, such intimate caresses, that went on and on and on so that I spread myself as wide as I could for her, my hips lifting, my breath coming in increasingly frantic moans and sobs and gasps as her tongue send exquisite sensations rippling through me, and it was nothing like being with a guy.

She knew my body, she knew every nerve ending, she knew exactly where to tease me and tempt me, and I responded, offering myself to her, and Betty took what I offered, easing two fingers into me as she licked and lapped and sucked and swallowed, and I knew she was tasting them, as well as me. Swallowing my juices and their cum, because so many of them had cum in me, and there was so much cum for her to swallow.

"Please," I gasped. "Please."

She seemed to understand, her fingers moving faster inside me, as her lips and her tongue worked my clitoris.

"Ohhhhhh," I sobbed, rolling my head from side to side, wanting this pleasure to last forever, knowing it wouldn't, because her tongue and her fingers were bringing me closer and closer, and she knew that. She was making little noises as she worked on me. Little noises that sent ripples and shivers of pleasure through me, merging with the sensations her fingers and her mouth were creating within me, and I never wanted what she was doing to me to end.

"Yes," I moaned. "Oh yes...yes...," and my climax swept through me like a tidal wave crashing inwards, sweeping me up and drowning me in a maelstrom of sensation that was as good as anything Paul had ever brought me to, and it was different, gentler, and there wasn't that harsh male taking, there wasn't that edge of violence to this climax, there wasn't that male presence inside me, there wasn't that helplessness that I'd always felt with Paul when he brought me to this moment.

"Yes," I moaned again, clutching at her head, shuddering and arching against her mouth, her tongue and her fingers still working me as that climax went on and on and on until I thought I was going to die in Betty's bed, with her face buried between my legs, unable to breathe, unable to anything until at last that wave receded, ebbing away slowly in thick pulsing ripples, leaving me staring at the ceiling, panting as she slid up to lie beside me, and took me in her arms.

"Was that good, April?" she breathed, and her breath was warm on my face, and when she kissed me, I could taste semen, and something else. Me. I was tasting me, and my eyes widened as my mouth opened to her.

"You taste good," she whispered, when her lips lifted from mine, and her body was pressed against me, soft and warm, and her eyes pleaded with me before she spoke.

"Would you?"

I knew what she meant, and something inside me clenched and tightened, and she looked so shy, almost frightened, and I knew she was scared at asking me, afraid I'd say no, and after what she'd just done for me, after how she'd made me feel, I wanted to give that to her, too.

"Yes," I said, turning towards her, and now it was my hands that caressed her. My lips that traced delicate circles on her small, firm breasts. My lips that drew on her engorged nipples, my hands that traced and squeezed and tugged, and then it was my hand that explored her sex. I'd touched myself there, but I'd never touched another girl. Never explored her body the way Paul and Brody and those other guys had explored mine, and her skin was so soft and silky.

Paul, and Brody, and those other guys, they were muscle, hardness, rigid erections, and I'd enjoyed touching and caressing them, but that had been to arouse them, inflame them, and then to surrender myself to their taking, their penetration of my body, impaling me, spearing themselves into me, taking my surrender and using me to satisfy themselves.

With Betty, it was all soft silk and gentle excitement, caresses, kisses, the softness of our bodies against each other's, and when my fingers explored her, and she moaned eagerly, my own sex pulsed hotly in sympathetic excitement. When I moved to kneel between her legs, my palms on her inner thighs, spreading her and exposing her sex, her skin was baby soft under my hands, her sex swollen and pink, glistening with excitement.

And semen.

I touched my tongue to her, licking, delicately, tasting them, thick and glutinous, tasting her, and semen was a taste I was familiar with. Even more familiar after tonight. Semen and Betty, that was new.

"April," she moaned, her back arching, hands clutching at my head as she pressed herself against my mouth. "April...yes...like that...like that...."

She moaned louder, wordless sounds of excitement as my tongue explored, circled, found her clitoris, and her moans turned into little cries as my lips pressed against her, breathing in the scent of her excitement as I tasted her, tasted them, licking, lapping, sucking on her, swallowing.

"Yes...yes...April...yes...ohhh yes, please...not yet...yes...."

I knew what I was doing to her as I eased two fingers into her while I teased her clitoris, and I enjoyed those frantic little jerks of her hips. Enjoyed the clasping spasms of her sex on my fingers as I worked them inside her, doing to her what she'd done to me, and I knew when she climaxed, and I didn't stop, not until she begged me too, and I was smiling as I moved up the bed to lie beside her, still tasting her, and when we kissed, I knew we could taste each other.

"I think we both need a shower," I said at last, and we did, badly.

"It's big enough for both of us," Betty said, sliding the glass door closed behind her, and I was already rinsing myself down. "Here," and she started to soap my back, slowly, and afterwards, we went back to her bed and we did it again, slowly, and it was really really good, and I liked it a lot. I hadn't been sure I would when we started that first time, but I did, and I really wanted to do it again.

"You taste so much better without..." she murmured, looking up at me, and she wasn't smiling.

"Mmmmm," I said, and I wasn't smiling either. "But I like guys, Betty. You're the only girl I'd ever do this with."

"Good!" she said, and then she made me sob and moan and cry out again and again, and she knew how to make me climax so hard, and I did, and then she showed me what to do to her again, and she did, too.

"I wish you could sleep over all the time," she whispered in my ear, later, her arms around me, just holding me.

"Maybe sometimes," I whispered back, nestling back into her, her boobs warm and soft against my back, and one of her hands was cupping one of mine. "I could sleep over now and then, if you don't mind sharing me, because I like guys."

"Okay," she whispered, and I could tell she was thinking something was better than nothing. "Does Paul know?" she added. "About tonight? You know, with....?"

"The football team?" I said, smiling. "Not really, but we're not, like, exclusive or anything, and he knows I was going to the party with you and Chita." I wasn't going to tell her about Paul's films.

I turned around to look at her. "Why did you come tonight, Betty? I didn't think you were, you know, that interested in guys, but...."

"I wanted you to sleep over with me, April," she said, and she buried her face against me, her breath hot on my neck, and she was shivering in my arms. "I went because I wanted you, and I...it was the only way I could think of...."

"You did it with all those guys, just so you could...."

"Yes," she said, and then, almost defiantly. "I'd do it again if I had too."

1...1314151617...19