American Dream Goes Extremely Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I had my mental break down, I don't remember and know how I could get into a Psychiatric Hospital room in Massachusetts, all I can remember was I was still married to Gerald, and I was the happiest woman in the whole universe. I had a husband who adores me and willing to put me first, I had a twin daughter which not just looks cute but also a trouble maker, but it makes my life complete.

If any of you ever wonder, how I could wake up from my dream, my father called Gerald, he put his call-in speakerphone mode and he recorded the whole conversation, the purpose of the recording is if I could give reaction to Gerald's voice as the doctor suggest, maybe by playing the recording several times could wake me up from my slumber, and it is succeeded. A couple of months after I woke up, I receive the whole recording from my brother-in-law after I beg him almost every day, he finally gave up and he finds his way to achieve the complete recording.

My tears fall like rainfall, now I know that I'm a very selfish slut who thinks I own this world, and it is only natural for Gerald my ex-spouse to be under me like he owed me a huge debt. It is only natural for Gerald to treat me like a queen while I treat him like garbage because I think that I was beyond his league, while in truth, he is every woman dream for a spouse, believes me, or not, they said that after our divorce, if those women should be lined up, probably the line could reach 100 miles. There was this one rich beautiful lady from UAE who pursue him which could make the US and UAE bilateral relationship has a strong bond, therefore some upper echelon government official has approach Gerald to accept that lady proposal to marry. I was married to such a good man, but I was chosen to destroy our marriage willingly.

Most of psychologist or psychiatrist (depends on who you goes to) will said positive words to you, that is their job, but if you ever talk to me, I will say "go home to your parents' house or your siblings or a place that you trust, take your time, be calm, do not try to think, just calm, when you calm, make a list, what do you want in this life for marriage, then compare that to what your husband has done through your marriage, and then make a conclusion if you want to keep your marriage or dissolve your marriage based on the list that you created. Do not try to add your new friend with a benefit to the list, because he will be perfect. Remember, before you choose to dissolve your marriage, keep in mind that no matter what, your neighbor grass will always look greener than your grass", that is what I'm going to say base on my own experience. So, you must communicate your wish to your spouse, do not only demand your need and wish, because your spouse also had demanded and need, or you could become just like me, and if I ever find a man 1/10 of his quality, I will be lucky enough and I could also proudly say that he is my man, and I'm the winner of life.

Which will you prefer for life? A husband which will support your wings to spread and fly as high as you want to and when you look back, there will always a branch that you can go to rest and protect you from any harm this world could do to you, or a fantastic, superb and out of this world sex experiences for maybe 5 to 6 years, but in your old days, you will be withered all alone.

12