American Dream / Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy turned around as Dick pulled her panties out of his pocket. He turned on the faucet and plugged the drain of the sink with it. Judy looked at him, confused.

"Don't worry about it, Judy," said Dick, as he grabbed her by the hair. His other hand reached down and inserted two fingers in her pussy. It was still wet. He pulled his slick fingers out and put it in Judy's mouth. "You like your own taste, Judy? It's got that special Dick sauce tonight."

Judy had never tasted herself before this, and to her annoyance, she loved it, especially with the "special Dick sauce."

"Judy, tell me, sweetheart, has Richard ducked you in the ass?"

"What?"

"Ever had a penis in your anus?"

"Umm..."

"That's definitely a yes."

"I never said that," lied Judy, who has had anal sex upon Richard's insistence.

Judy gulped as he spun her back to face the mirror and bent her over, holding her face inches away from the flooded sink.

"Is your husband a homosexual?" asked Dick and began stroking his flaccid cock.

"What? No."

"You never know, Judy, the secretary he is screwing right now might be a man."

"That's not true. We are good Christians. He would never do such a thing."

"Then why did he fuck your asshole?"

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe he fucked your asshole, Judy, because he wanted to make love to a man, something that you definitely are not."

"That makes no sense. We just wanted to try something new."

"It wasn't just a one-time thing, was it? You have done it many times, haven't you, Judy?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what, Judy?"

"But, I was the one who wanted to try it. He was disgusted by it, but he did it only to make me happy." Judy didn't want to think of a world where people doubted that he was a homosexual, no matter what. She lied about it, despite being the one that was disgusted by the notion.

"Oh, so you're the one who wanted to do that. Didn't you just call yourself a good Christian, Judy? Do good Christians do that? Do they force other good Christians to do that? I don't think you're a good Christian, Judy. Did you enjoy it at least?"

"No."

"Oh, so the other times, it was your husband who wanted it. So you're not a good Christian and your husband is a homosexual?"

"No, I meant I... I didn't enjoy it, I loved it. I forced him to do it again and again. He is a good Christian and a decent man. I'm the one who's rotten."

"I wouldn't call you rotten, Judy. I would say you're no better than a hooker but definitely not rotten."

Judy was in tears by now, the drops falling and disappearing in the sink.

"It was wrong. I know. Just don't do it to me now."

"But I thought you loved it, Judy. Plus, now that you're no better than a hooker, I get to do whatever I want to do to you and you get to say nothing about it."

"Please don't do that."

"What are you?"

"What?"

"What are you, Judy?"

"A hooker?"

"Yes, Judy, you're a hooker. Now beg me to fuck your ass, or I'll find your husband and fuck his ass instead."

"No, I... I am a hooker and I want you to fuck me in the asshole."

Dick spanked her hard.

"You don't get to dictate what I do, stupid hooker. But I will fuck your ass," said Dick and pushed it now erect cock deep inside Judy's tight ass.

Judy yelped with the first thrust and continued moaning a groan of pain with each subsequent shove. Her hands were on the sink to support herself, but they were losing strength as Dick kept pressing her face down. Soon, there was nothing between Judy and the water.

Dick kept fucking Judy in the ass as he held her face in the cold water for what seemed like an eternity. She resisted hard at first, but as the fight became almost non-existent, her puller her out.

Judy gasped for breath, which she was barely able to take in before her head was in the water again. The cold water was stinging like needles, which just amplified the pain she felt in her rear. This is what she had become, someone not worse than a hooker. But she would keep doing it if it meant that her husband's name was not besmirched.

She had lost count of the times she had been dunked in the water by the time Dick was done. He pulled his cock out of her ass and let go of her hair. Judy stood up and looked into the mirror. Her face and hair were wet, but at least her tears weren't visible.

He asshole was sore like never before. She had found pleasure in the anal sex she had had with Richard, but this was pure pain.

"Judy, you want to taste your asshole?"

"Huh?"

"Turn around, Judy, and get on your knees."

Judy did not have the energy to resist. She turned around and got on her knees. The wet floor would have bothered her on any other night. Tonight, she did not even notice it. She opened her mouth as the cock entered it.

"You stuck to your word, Judy. You're not resisting."

This time, however, Dick wasn't interested in fucking her mouth. He just wanted Judy to taste her own ass, and the look on her face clearly suggested that she hated it. This was something she felt was a step too far, but she couldn't do anything about it. She was truly beginning to feel like a hooker with no Christian values.

Dick pulled out, grabbed her hair, pulled her back to her bedroom and tossed her on to the bed.

"Touch yourself again, Judy. I want to watch you, whore."

Lying on her back, she spread her legs and started rubbing herself. At the foot of the bed, Dick began stroking his cock. Judy did not like being watched, she closed her eyes. She sighed as she started feeling pleasure. She felt herself calm down, and in the darkness of her shut eyes, she almost felt alone. She was enjoying touching herself.

Then, Dick grabbed her legs and placed them on his shoulders. This did not stop Judy from touching herself. She was enjoying it too much to let Dick ruin it.

He guided his cock in Judy's sore asshole. Judy was surprised, but by how gentle Dick was. He fucked her ass, but not as hard as he had done earlier, and in combination with the fingering, she was feeling pleasure from anal that she had never before.

In fact, Judy opened her eyes and started crying. She had never felt the pleasure she was feeling right now and she was ashamed. Until now, she was forced to do what was being done to her. Now, she did not want to stop being fucked in the ass. Bust she also wanted to remain the decent person she was

She rubbed herself faster and began moaning. Still crying. She reached closer to an orgasm with each thrust and each stroke. Her tits bounced in perfect unison as her moans grew louder.

"God!" cried Judy, as she came. She squirted all over Dick once again, but he did not stop fucking her asshole yet. Judy stopped rubbing herself and held her tits to stop them from bouncing. She began sobbing.

This was the best orgasm she had ever, and it was because she was fucked in her ass and rubbed herself. She was ashamed of herself. She was also euphoric.

Soon, Dick was about to climax. He pulled out of her ass and shot his cum all over Judy. It fell on her face and her tits, the hands holding them in place and her abdomen.

"Happy birthday, Judy," said Dick, as he tucked his cock back in his trousers. "Tonight was great, Judy. I will never forget it, especially the parts where you betrayed God and behaved like the skankiest of whores. I hope you will, too"

The masked man left the room and shut the door behind him. Judy was alone now. She would definitely never forget this night.

Still high on her orgasm, she had finally fallen in love with anal sex. But she was also ashamed of the thoughts she had had that night. She stopped crying and realised that her hair was still wet. The semen all over her began drying as she just lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

She licked the drop of semen that had landed on her lip. It was a familiar taste. The door to the bedroom opened once again. Richard entered with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You really scared me, you know," said Judy, without taking the eyes off the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, honey. I wanted to surprise you, it's your thirtieth birthday," said Richard, as he fished night clothes out of the wardrobe.

"I know, but I really thought you were working late tonight."

"I was, but I wouldn't miss being with you on your birthday for anything."

"I looked out the window and there was no car. I really thought that someone had broken in."

"Oh, I parked the car down the street and came in through the backdoor."

"I had fun."

"Yeah? So did I."

"Can we do this again, tomorrow night? You know, minus the scare of an actual break-in."

"I told the pastor that I could help him at the church early on Sunday. Also, if we do this every day, it might not be as special."

"I know, but can we at least do the butt stuff?" asked Judy, finally looking at her husband who was now standing by the bed.

"I knew you'd come around to liking it."

"Not the bit where you submerged me."

"I thought the point of that was to not enjoy it."

"Definitely, but I mean that I would also like to do the last thing we did with the actual you," said Judy as she sat up. "I had some troubling thoughts when you did that to me. I feel like I'm not actually a good person."

"Honey, it was all pretend. Also, I may have pushed you too far in some places. You still are the best woman I could've asked for."

"Now that I asked you to do anal?"

"Now that you asked me to do anal."

"But you really didn't have to make that abortion joke earlier. That was not nice. I was about to stop you for real."

"See, this just shows that you still are the good woman with the right values. Also, I couldn't help but say that. You were the one trying to use a wire hanger against a home invasion."

Judy stood up.

"Where are you going?" asked Richard.

"I'm going to need a shower."

"You want to do that butt stuff with me again, right? Why wait? The night is still young," said Richard, as he dropped his towel.

Judy smiled and dropped down to her knees. She took Richard's flaccid cock in her hand and gave it a kiss.

"Happy birthday, Judy White."

Judy looked up at her husband and took his cock in her mouth in response.

12