American Girls Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the song reached an abrupt crescendo, Adam turned into Quinn and dipped her backwards until her ponytail pooled on the floor. His eyes met hers and he held her gaze for just a moment too long before swinging her upright.

The next song in the quue began, a lighthearted 2/4 beat.

"Another?" Adam asked.

"Mm-hmm, but this one's a merengue."

"Ah... I'm not sure I know that one."

"It's easy, follow me," She moved his hand to her shoulder, put hers on his hip, and lead him through the simple steps.

They danced through another vigorous salsa and a sassy rumba before Adam decided he needed to catch his breath. Taking his glass of wine he sat on the sofa and Quinn curled up next him, sipping from her own glass.

The next song began, an instrumental version of an old bossa nova standard.

"Tall and tan and young and lovely," Adam crooned to Quinn's delight, "the girl from San Francisco goes dancing," she blushed with a giggle as he remade the lyrics in her honour. "And when she dances, each one who watches goes... 'Ahh!'"

"You are a man of many talents, Adam Cain," she grinned at him.

"You flatter me, Miss Quinn."

"Not at all. I've heard rumours. From reliable sources."

"Have you now? Little birds all a twitter?"

"Mmm-hmm... So I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight." Quinn pulled one of Leslie's condoms from her pocket and set it on the coffee table.

"My goodness, you're a direct one, aren't you?" Adam grinned.

"Leslie plays games, Adam," Quinn replied, setting her wine glass on the coffee table. She swung one long leg across his lap and sat facing him, one knee on either side of his hips. "I don't."

He set his own glass aside and rested his hands on her warm thighs. "It really doesn't bother you that I was with Leslie earlier?"

"Don't be coy, Adam," she admonished, giving him a small smile and running a finger down his chest. "Leslie and I have similar tastes. Do you really think you're the first guy we've shared?"

"I shouldn't be surprised, should I?"

"No," she whispered, drawing her face down close to his, just short of brushing her lips against his, inviting him to kiss her first.

It was an invitation Adam wasn't about to refuse. He leaned forward and took her mouth with his.

Quinn caressed his face in her hands. The silver whiskers of his short beard tickled her palms and she smiled as she pressed her tongue between his open lips. Quinn liked older men. She liked their confidence without bravado, desire without impatience, and enthusiasm without aggression. She'd been with enough boys to know the difference.

Adam ran his hands around the curve of her ass in his lap and up the long slope of her back. The soft texture of her T-shirt was unbroken by bra straps, and he let his hands roam. Despite her youth, Quinn was a woman who knew what she wanted, and Adam gave her the time to show him.

Her hand moved down to his chest and deftly opened the top buttons of his shirt, then slipped inside. Under her caressing fingers, his nipple puckered into a stiff point.

His hands slipped down her back and his fingers drifted beneath the waist of her jeans where he found a flutter of delicate lace.

Her bottom flexed in his hands as she rolled her hips rhythmically between his open thighs seeking stimulation, a pantomime of what was to come.

His cock strained against his jeans as she withdrew her hand from his shirt. She traced the size and shape of him through the coarse denim. "Mmm, that looks nice."

Quinn's lips nibbled around Adam's jawline to his neck. Adam ran his hand up her back under her T-shirt. She leaned forward, kissing down to his shoulder. He stroked his fingers along her ribs around to her chest where gravity pulled her tiny breasts into two small cones, more nipple than breast. Quinn sighed as he enveloped her breasts in his hands.

"Do you still want me?" she murmured softly in his ear, and sat up to look him in the eye.

"Desperately," Adam confessed. "From the moment you stepped off the plane, I've wanted you. What could have changed?"

"Sometimes guys get nervous," Quinn blushed, reaching for the hem of her T-shirt and pulling it off over her head, dragging her long ponytail out. "When they see."

"You're not with one of those blokes tonight," he assured her as her fingers finished opening the buttons of his shirt, and he gazed in delight at her chest. "Small breasts, Quinn, I like small breasts."

"Leslie's are bigger," she pouted.

"Ah, yes, but yours are smaller, see?" And he showed her how perfect her breasts were, with his hands.

Quinn smiled and she kissed him again. Adam returned the kiss and cupped her ass in his hands. She was tall, but she was lithe and willowy and what's more she knew how to be lifted. So it was almost no effort at all for Adam to pick her up and lay her down on the sofa on her back without breaking their kiss.

She kicked off her sandals and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him down to her.

Lying on her back, Quinn's breasts disappeared completely onto her chest, leaving only her pert, raspberry nipples, tight and hard. Adam kissed his way down her neck, her shoulder, her breasts, and suckled first one nipple then the other between his lips. Quinn moaned at the sensation and pushed Adam's shirt down his shoulders, off each arm in succession, and then tossed it away with her own.

She reached down to unknot the scarf around her waist and open the front of her jeans. "Get these off of me," pushing denim and lace over her hips. Adam sat up to peel the jeans down her long legs, then took a moment to admire Quinn reclining naked on the sofa, her honey skin and sable hair contrasted against the neutral upholstery.

"Leslie's a lucky girl."

She blushed under his admiring gaze, swung her legs around and underneath her and rolled up onto her knees in front of him. "Not tonight she's not."

Quinn pushed Adam gently up to stand in front of the sofa, and opened his belt and his fly. As she pushed his jeans down over his ass, Adam's cock sprang free. She let his jeans fall to the floor, and took him in her hands, cradling his balls and gently caressing his shaft with her fingers.

"You still smell like her," Quinn observed, looking up at Adam standing over her.

"Yeah, sorry... I've not showered," Adam said. "I like her scent on me."

"No, that's a good thing. I like the way she smells too. Mixed with your smell." She inhaled them both, and her own rising perfume mingled.

She reached for the condom as Adam kicked off his jeans. With practiced efficiency, Quinn rolled the rubber onto his erection, then flexed his swollen head with a finger. She laughed as his cock bobbed up and down.

She sat up tall on her knees until she was not quite eye level with Adam. He kissed her again, pulling her into him, pressing his erection between them.

With one hand on his shoulder and the other on his hip, Quinn swung a strong leg out and around and spun him backward. Before he knew exactly how she had done it, Adam found himself sitting back on the sofa with Quinn on his lap again, closer this time, stroking her clit along the bottom of his shaft.

He couldn't help but laugh in surprise. Dancers!

Quinn was very much in control, and knew exactly what she wanted, but he still had his part to play. Taking her in his arms, he kissed her again and she kissed him back and their tongues thrust and darted.

Adam could feel her wet slit gliding gracefully along his cock, and the muscles in her thighs and ass working steadily, rhythmically under her skin.

"Oh, Adam..." she whispered, cradling his head in her arms as he kissed down her throat to her collar bone. He leaned her backwards in his arms, giving her mound more pressure against his shaft.

Letting Adam support her weight, she pulled the band from her ponytail and let her hair spill backwards until it brushed the floor. She reached down between them, took his cock in her hand and adjusted her hips until he was lined up just right.

Leaning forward again with her fingers entwined behind his neck, she took him, her way. Quinn enveloped his cock in a sensuously slow, steady embrace. Adam fought back the urge to thrust upward and instead enjoyed each long, lingering moment, letting Quinn take her time to take him.

When at last Adam was deep inside her, when the neatly trimmed triangle of fur above her pussy met the thatch of hair above his cock, Quinn released a deep sigh of satisfaction. She lay her head on Adam's shoulder, taking a moment to savor the fullness in her belly.

"I bet not one woman in a thousand has the control to do that so slowly," Adam murmured, holding her gently in his arms. "Quinn, you're absolutely remarkable."

Quinn smiled, elated by his praise, and squeezed his cock with her cunt. "Most guys don't even notice."

She shifted her feet up onto the cushions, holding onto the back of the sofa with her forehead pressed to his. "Do you want me to call you 'Daddy'?" she whispered.

It took Adam a moment to realize he was being teased. Quinn started to ride him slowly as a mischievous smile spread across her face.

"Oh, please don't, my darling," Adam groaned. "God, that's good. So good."

"You like that?" Quinn picked up her tempo and twisted her hips as she churned his cock deep in her core.

As she pressed down, he flexed his back and thrust his hips up, driving himself deeper into her slim body, eliciting a satisfying grunt from Quinn each time. Taking her narrow waist in his hands, Adam matched her rhythm in a staccato counterpointe that soon had her panting with bliss.

"Fuck me... faster..." she groaned. "Holy fuck, that's... Ungh... that's so... fucking..."

Quinn's grip slipped from the back of the sofa and she caught Adam by his shoulders. He shifted his hands up to her back and supported her weight as she leaned away from him. He had more control now and he used it to piston his shaft Into her pussy with renewed vigor.

"Oh! Right there!" she cried. "Oh my fucking God... that's so fucking good!"

Her head rolled back in ecstasy and with every bounce her shimmering hair undulated in wave after wave. Quinn was a vision of eroticism; a golden Venus in his arms, long and lean, her face a mask of carnal delirium, her taut abductor muscles ridged tight on her splayed thighs.

"What do I have to do to make you come, my darling?" Adam gasped. "What do you like?"

"Oh God I wanna come, Adam... Please make me come... please please please..." she begged, digging her nails into the back of his neck. She clung to him desperately with one hand while she reached down and furiously stroked her clit with the other. "I wanna come for you so bad..."

She was close. Quinn could feel the tension building with every wave, every thrust, every tingle. At any moment she was going to explode in a mind-shattering orgasm on Adam's cock and she pushed herself frantically towards that release.

Pulling herself up towards him she gazed into the limitless depths of his deep blue eyes and she was suddenly tumbling. "Yes! Adam! Oh God yes yes yes..." she cried until the words all ran together in a euphoric squeal.

Adam cradled her trembling body in his arms until the fervor had passed.

Quinn leaned into him, kissing his chest, his shoulder, his neck. Adam tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth to his. She kissed him with a deep, languid passion until she had to stop to catch her breath.

"That was nice," she sighed with a contented smile, wiggling her hips and gripping his erection seated deep inside her. "Let's finish you off now."

She slid off his cock and turned her tight, round ass towards him, bracing her hands against the arm of the sofa, one knee on the cushion and the other foot on the floor.

"Take me from behind," she instructed, her eyes flashing with renewed desire.

"If that's how you like it Quinn, bend over."

"Just don't pull my hair."

"Never."

Adam took a moment to admire Quinn's taut backside, caressing the curve of her hip and stroking her ribs up to the points of her tiny breasts. She moaned a deep, throaty sigh, savoring his touch.

He pressed his cock back into her swollen sex, dark with arousal, with a slow, deliberate stroke. She moaned at the effort of receiving his length.

"Ungh God that's deep... give it to me... give it to me hard!" She moaned. "I want you, so bad."

He clutched her waist in his hands, digging his fingers into her hips as he ravished her with the zeal she demanded. She pushed back against the arm of the sofa, driving her ass onto his hips, twisting and squeezing with every thrust, squealing in ecstasy with every lunge.

"Fuuck, the way you work that ass," Adam hissed through gritted teeth. More than a repetitive back-and-forth, Quinn's pussy danced on his cock, stroking him in her immaculate velvet grip.

"You make it easy," Quinn gasped, "Ohh... Your cock fills me just right..."

She gave up some leverage to push her hair off to one side. Her fingers caressed her face, her throat, her chest, until she was rolling a plump nipple under her thumb, multiplying the reaction of her body to Adam's energy.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna come again, Adam... I'm gonna come..."

The idea of seeing Quinn lose control again, to see her hard-earned discipline shattered in the throes of ecstasy, spurred Adam on to redouble his effort.

"Fuck me... faster... faster Adam... please..." she pleaded.

Her bare back glistened as she fought hard for the orgasm, as did Adam. Reaching her hand down between her legs, Quinn found Adam's ball sack tight and high. She caressed his balls, rolling them in her fingers.

Adam was panting now. The tell tale sparks in his groin told him he was near the brink, but he fought back, determined to bring Quinn over her edge one more time. He clenched his teeth, grunting with each hammering stroke.

"Yes!... Yes!... Yes!... Oh God Adam, come with me... come for me, Adam..."

As the delirium took her, Quinn's arm gave out and she collapsed gasping on the sofa, the side of her face pressed to the cushion, her ass in the air held tightly in Adam's grip.

His resolution foundered and with Quinn's sex clenching his, Adam erupted inside her, awash in the vibrant release of so much pent up tension. He held her body tightly as her fingers moved to her clit. Her hips continued to buck in his hands, milking the last scintilla of stimulation between them.

At last Quinn slipped from him and his flagging erection slid free. She rolled over on her back, tossed her hair behind her, and lay on the sofa, skin glistening, with a satiated smile.

"Wow," she sighed. "Leslie was not wrong."

Adam sat back and mopped his brow with the back of his hand. He reached out for Quinn and she took his fingers, entwining them in her own as a horn-heavy samba played in the background. She lay beside him, her legs parted with her warm sex against his thigh, her long legs against his. She tested her head on Adam's shoulder and listened to his heart beat.

"Your heart, every now and then it stops and waits, before its next beat." She looked up at him.

"It always has, it's always done that."

"I'm not the first woman to tell you, am I?" She stroked his cheek, and her eyes were soft for this gentle man.

"No, not the first."

Quinn smiled. He didn't need to say any more, and she'd felt his heartbeat; that stop was just for her. And the next one. He stroked her hair, and held her head close to his shoulder. Nor the last, not yet.

"Is that rain?" asked Quinn, hearing a soft rush of sound above the music.

Adam got to his feet, and walked to the window and drew open the curtains. Sure enough, they could see shards of driving rain in the lights illuminating the grounds outside. "Where did that come from?" wondered Adam. "Seems to have come on all of a sudden. Come and see." He gestured to Quinn, who wrapped a chenille throw from the back of the sofa around her shoulders and went over to Adam.

He stood behind her, wrapping her body in his arms, holding her close as they stood and watched the rain. "It's a storm, look." Adam pointed to the horizon where flashes of lightning could be seen over the ocean, great silent shafts of light flickering and darting in the clouds. "It's a long way off, you can't hear the thunder."

"Not yet," said Quinn, "but it's getting closer." And as she spoke, they heard a soft distant crash, as the first thunder came. For ten minutes they watched the majesty of nature as the storm centre came steadily closer to the land. Suddenly, the whole place shook with an enormous thunder clap right after a lightning burst lit the whole sky with a blinding blue white light.

Quinn jumped at the sound, her hand snapping to her chest in surprise.

"Christ, that was close!" exclaimed Adam, holding the girl tight. It took them a moment to realise the world had gone dark. The music had stopped. The room lights were out. Looking down from the balcony it appeared that the entire complex had lost power.

"Is it safe?" she asked, clutching Adam's arm and looking up at him, her eyes huge with fright.

"These places are built for storms. See, on top of each light pole, there's a lightning rod. It must have hit a transformer or sub-station though."

"Oh, Leslie, she hates storms," Quinn remembered, "I need to go get her."

"Does she know how much you care for her?" Adam asked, feeling about for his phone in the dark.

The question brought Quinn up short as she searched for her clothes. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, it's obvious to me that you two are in love. Have you ever actually told her?"

Quinn frowned, considering her feelings for Leslie. Of course she loved her best friend. But was she actually in love with her? "I'm sure she knows how I feel about her." Quinn concluded.

"Does she? Lovers like to be told that sort of thing, you know? Ah! Here we go." Adam tapped on the phone's torch and cast a beam of cold light around the room.

At that very moment there was a frantic knock at the door. "Quinn, Adam, are you guys awake? Can I come in?"

Adam went to the door, forgetting his nakedness in his hurry to calm the frightened girl. "Quick, come in, we'll look after you."

Leslie rushed past him by the light of her own phone and flung herself into Quinn's arms, burying herself in the blanket Quinn was wrapped in.

It was only after Leslie had kissed her partner on the mouth and said, "God, that was loud," that she turned to Adam and registered his nakedness, with wide open eyes.

"Adam, you're..."

He looked down at himself, and laughed. "Oops, no clothes. Quinn and I were looking at the storm," as if that was a perfectly natural explanation for his nakedness.

Leslie's eyes narrowed, and she shot a look at Quinn. "Did you guys... have you? I mean, were you two in bed?"

"On the couch, actually," Quinn blushed. "We were just dancing and... umm, I showed Adam how to...."

"Dance," said Adam. "Dancing, yes. Quinn showed me some steps."

"Some moves, more like." Leslie didn't know what to say. She'd fucked Adam, or been beautifully fucked by him, and now Quinn too? "Adam, you're shameless. Can you just do that?"

"It was me, baby. I wanted him, too. 'Specially after what you'd told me." Quinn kissed her lover again. "You can't blame Adam. I mean, you can't really blame him, can you? Not when I did this."

And she dropped her throw from her beautiful slender body, slid over to Adam and draped her arms about his neck, sensuously gliding around him like Salome without her veils. Adam took her in his arms, and they repeated their dip with Quinn bending herself backwards till her hair spilled over the floor.

"So you danced yourself onto Adam's lap? Jealous much?"

"Sort of, yes. But baby... " and she leaned close to Leslie's ear and whispered something very softly.

1...456789