American Girls Down Under

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie turned around to look at Adam. "No, you didn't!" She turned back to Quinn. "Without me? We'll see about that."

As Adam watched, curious, Leslie pulled her sweatshirt up over her head to reveal her lovely bare breasts, then she shimmied her pajamas down her legs, revealing her gorgeous ass in a skimpy pair of lace panties. "Ta daaa," she announced, spinning herself around to show herself off in the odd shadows created by the bobbing phone lights.

"Now that's an arrival." Adam grinned. How many times did he get two delectable young women, yin and yang, in his room? None for a very long time, and now these two, together!

"Oh, Adam, be careful with the flashlight," Quinn reminded him, shielding her eyes from the glare.

"Ah, right, sorry."

"Hey, I know how to fix that," Leslie proclaimed. She bounced over to the desk and found a pad of the resort's stationery. Folding a sheet in half, she laid her phone down flat and tented the paper over the harsh LED light as an improvised lampshade. It was less than a lamp, but more than a candle, and its gentler, diffused light made the room more visible. "That's better."

"You're so clever, Leslie," Quinn hugged her with a smile. "What would I do without you?"

Leslie melted inside at the sentiment, and wondered for a moment what she'd do without Quinn.

"Now, girls, shall we get dressed and go for a walk in the storm? That would be nice, don't you think?"

Dumbfounded, they both looked at him. "What... " Then Leslie slowly grinned. "Adam, don't. You're teasing again. You don't really want to go for a walk, do you?" She turned slowly around, coquettishly looking over her shoulder at him, slinging a hand on her hip.

"Perfectly serious. Just out there, though. Come on!" He opened the sliding door to their private balcony, and stepped outside into the rain, lifting his hands to the sky in celebration.

Quinn looked at Leslie, then she too rushed outside, spinning around Adam in her own dance.

"Wait for me," the smaller girl cried, stumbling out of her panties as she hopped towards the door. "Oh my god, it's so cold!"

"Doesn't matter," said Quinn, her long hair a wet twist down her back. "It's... "

"Being alive," said Adam, gathering both girls to him, one in each arm. They stood there for several minutes, the rain drenching their bodies, looking out over the storming sea, three friends oh so very much alive.

Another crack of lightning forked its way to the ground with a deafening clap.

"Going in now," Leslie squeaked and Quinn followed. Adam gazed at their naked asses, then stepped inside and closed the door.

"I'll get some towels." Quinn felt her way to the pitch black bathroom, and came out with three thick towels into the dim light of Leslie's phone lamp.

"Come here, I'll dry you both." Adam wrapped a towel around his waist, then flung a towel around Leslie, got to his knees and rubbed her up and down, drying her all over. He did the same for Quinn, warming her glowing skin. Both girls wrapped their towels about their bodies, folding over a twist at their breasts.

"Your turn," smiled Quinn, sliding Adam's towel away from his body, pressing herself against his back. Leslie pressed against his front, and felt him thicken.

"Oh goodness, Adam, what's this?" She pushed him backwards towards the bed, and he fell backwards, his arms wide. The girls glanced at each other, dropped their towels, and proceeded towards him, dropping like cats on all fours, one on each side, crawling up to him, crawling over his body.

"You've been naughty, Adam," Quinn purred. "What should we do with him, Leslie?"

"Wait a second!" Leslie objected. "I thought you were the naughty one—coming down here and seducing poor Adam away from me."

"I... What?"

"She's right, darling," Adam agreed, sitting up on his elbow. "You as much as confessed."

"What should we do with her, Adam?" Leslie grinned wickedly.

"Oh, I imagine we can think of a thing or two," Adam replied, as Leslie crawled over him and wrapped herself behind Quinn, boxing the taller girl between the two of them. "After all, two minds are always better than one." He paused. "For wicked thoughts."

"Oh no," Quinn squeaked in mock terror, sitting back on her knees.

"I have an idea," Leslie beamed, pressing her breasts into Quinn's bare back and caressing Quinn's ribs and her delicious tits. "Since Miss Slut here likes to dance so much, I say she has to stay perfectly still for the rest of the night. We should tie her up."

"Tie her down, completely at our mercy, hmm?" Adam teased, running a finger between Quinn's dewy lips and up her belly to circle around a tight nipple. "Now that, Leslie my dear, is a fine thought. A very fine thought indeed."

"I'm sorry," Quinn apologized, breathlessly turning her head towards Leslie. "I won't do it again."

"Liar," Leslie admonished before kissing Quinn deeply, wrapping her arms around to caress Quinn's breasts from behind. "You'd do it in a second." Their tongues darted in and out between each other's lips and Quinn reached back and tangled her fingers through Leslie's hair.

Adam wasn't sure if he had another go left in him tonight, but he was happy to find out. And if not, well, he could certainly help the girls along. He stroked and caressed and petted each girl in turn and enjoyed the way they squirmed and wiggled in response to his attention.

"Lie down on your back, Slut," Leslie gasped, breaking a long kiss. "I'll be right back."

Leslie climbed off the bed and began a quick search of the dimly lit room.

"What's she doing?" Quinn asked with nervous anticipation.

"No idea, but you'd better do as she says," Adam instructed, moving over to give Quinn the middle of the bed. She stretched out and he helped her drape the length of her hair out of the way.

"You won't let her be too mean to me, will you?" Quinn implored, reaching for Adam and pulling him down to her mouth for another kiss.

"Ohh, I don't know yet," Adam needled softly, hovering just a centimeter away from her lips. "I haven't decided yet whose side--" he was cut off as Quinn leaned up and kissed him.

Leslie returned with both pairs of the girls' panties, Adam's belt, and the soft belt from his dressing gown. She smiled knowingly as her two lovers embraced, but took Quinn's hand from Adam's shoulder and looped her underwear over Quinn's wrist and around the bedpost. Then she did the same to the other hand.They were loose, insubstantial knots, more symbolic than actually restraining, but Quinn played along, struggling in a fake attempt to escape.

"Adam, help me with her ankles, won't you?" Leslie asked, handing him his belt.

They spread Quinn's legs wide and lashed her ankles to the bottom bedposts. The leather belt and the belt from the gown were long enough to hold Quinn's feet nicely apart, her sex revealed, leaving the girl spread-eagled in the middle of the bed.

Leslie checked that both belts were tight around Quin's ankles, then crawled over to Adam. She kissed his chest and shoulders and neck as he looked down on their handiwork. He took Leslie into his arms and kissed her with passion. Her hand drifted down his chest and stomach and groin and found his cock, heavy but spent.

"Not quite ready for another round yet, honey," he confessed. "What can we do with Quinn in the meantime?"

Leslie whispered something in his ear and a wicked smile spread across Adam's face.

"Oh, woe is me," Quinn lamented, failing to keep a straight face. "Whatever is going to happen to me now?" She wiggled her hips back and forth, eager to feel someone's hands on her body as well.

"You'll see," Leslie taunted, creeping slowly up Quinn's body, letting her breasts hang just low enough that her pointed nipples grazed Quinn's skin, sending shivers of sensation up her lover's spine, "...or maybe not."

Adam looked around the room and spotted Quinn's jeans on the floor. He pulled the cloth belt through the loops and returned to bed, dragging the silk between her legs and slowly up her body. Quinn couldn't stop herself from giggling with excitement as Adam wrapped the silken scarf across her eyes, knotting it behind her head.

Plunged into soft blackness, Quinn listened intently as she heard faint whispers and the sound of Leslie and Adam moving around the room. They must have agreed to be silent as well. Quinn could feel the bed shift beneath her as one of her lovers moved in close to her.

Suddenly there was an icy splash on her throat and Quinn gasped as cold liquid was trickled over her breasts, drenching each nipple in turn. The slight burn in her nose and the quick evaporation that sent her flesh to goose bumps told her they had raided the minibar in Adam's fridge.

Warm lips quaffed the booze off her skin. Prickly whiskers told Quinn the lips were Adam's. Leslie continued to drizzle the alcohol slowly down Quinn's flat stomach, filling her navel and then across her mound and down one outspread thigh to her knee. Quinn squirmed at the chilly tickle, but held fast to the bonds on her wrists.

Then Leslie's lips and tongue were on her knee, following the frigid trail up her leg. Quinn sighed as Adam took her chilled nipples, hard and tight, with his mouth, first one then the other. Leslie aroused her passion by following a drop of liquor with her tongue, from the curve of Quinn's ass, skirting up around the edge of her swollen petals, into the puddle in the hollow of her hip.

Quinn groaned with desire and tried to force her eager sex into Leslie's mouth. But Leslie was enjoying Quinn's desperate arousal, and wasn't going to give the other girl satisfaction. Not yet anyway.

Leslie met Adam at Quinn's belly button and their tongues tangled, fighting over the last drops until Adam pressed his lips to Leslie's and for a moment Quinn lay abandoned, listening to the sound of their kiss and yearning for the touch of their bodies on hers.

"Hey! Don't forget me down here," Quinn called after a long moment.

There was no response, but Quinn could feel the mattress shift beneath her again. And then something soft and downy was tracing across her ribs and she shrieked with laughter.

"Tickles!" she squealed, trying to arch her body away.

There was another sensation along her inner thigh, again against her armpit, and brushing over her breasts. Light, feathery tingles skittered across her body all at once. Quinn kicked her legs, but they were firmly anchored to the bed posts. She giggled hysterically, clenching the bonds on her wrists.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it!" she begged through the laughter, thrashing back and forth on the bed. But the tickle assault continued until tears were streaming down her eyes. Where, she wondered, had they found four feathers in Adam's room? And then she realized.

"Wait! Is that my HAIR?"

"You were right, Leslie," Adam congratulated. "She figured it out."

"It took her long enough," Leslie teased, curling up next Quinn and nibbling at the nape of her lover's neck.

"That's just not fair! Torturing me with my own hair," Quinn objected. "Ooo, but that's nice," she moaned as Leslie pecked at her neck and Adam caressed the downy patch of fur on her mound.

"What should we do to her next?" Leslie asked in a husky whisper next to Quinn's ear.

"Ohhh, please just fuck me, Leslie!" Quinn pleaded, trying desperately to work her neglected clit against Adam's hand.

Leslie moved down between Quinn's legs and propped herself up on her elbows, lying on her stomach, gazing at the beautiful place. "What do you think Adam? Should we have mercy?"

"I'd say Miss Quinn has been very cooperative and earned a concession," Adam answered, spreading Quinn's glistening labia apart for Leslie's inspection. Leslie blew a gentle puff of breath across Quinn's bud, making the girl squirm again.

"Oh, please Leslie! Please, please, please!" Quinn begged.

Leslie's resolve broke. With a smile she leaned forward into the crook of Quinn's legs, extending her tongue towards the succulent flesh she knew so well. Quinn could feel Leslie's hot mouth on her skin and held her breath in anticipation.

"Ah! Not so quickly," Adam admonished, watching intently. "Take a moment. Experience with all of your senses. Inhale her scent. What do you smell?"

"Adam, noooooo..." Quinn wailed, desperately impatient.

"I dunno..." Leslie frowned. "Quinn?"

"Yes, but all wine smells like wine. Be more specific."

Now Leslie thought she understood what Adam meant. She grinned at the idea and leaned in close to Quinn's open pussy, wafting her hand, looking for new, unnoticed details. "Ok, um, I'm getting a salty aroma, like the beach after rain."

"What!? Eww, no." Quinn objected. She was nervous where this new kind of foreplay was going and really just wanted someone's tongue on her clit.

"There's a note of salted caramel, too," Leslie added, clearly enjoying Quinn's discomfort.

"Yes, good," Adam encouraged. He drew his tongue slowly along the edge of Quinn's splayed sex, eliciting a groan and a shiver from the bound girl. "Salted caramel, definitely. What else?"

Leslie inhaled again. "An undertone of something metallic. Coppery maybe."

"Coppery, I agree." Adam traced his tongue in small circles around Quinn's clitoris, never quite touching the swollen bud. It was maddening and Quinn was tempted to let go her lacey bonds, grab Adam's head, and force his mouth against her hungry cunt. But the slow teasing was so languidly delicious, she resisted.

"You're becoming quite the connoisseur, honey," he added, pressing his finger between Quinn's lips, finding her G-spot and applying just enough pressure to make Quinn moan.

"You know who else has a sophisticated palate and would be good at this game?" Adam asked, nodding towards Quinn. Leslie grinned a devilish grin and scooted up the bed to straddle Quinn's chest. Adam moved around to take Leslie's place between Quinn's legs.

She gasped with gratified relief as Adam took her ass in his hands and pressed his tongue into her. She felt Leslie's weight against her torso.

Teasing Quinn with Adam's help had gotten Leslie worked up, wet and hot. Her thighs ran slick with her juice and she wanted to be the one receiving Adam's attention right now. But if this ploy worked—if she finally got Quinn to go down on her—oh, that would be a game changer.

Leslie pushed her hips towards Quinn's face. Blind though she was, Quinn could feel Leslie shift forward. Quinn scrunched up her face and recoiled.

"Aw, c'mon baby," Leslie urged, stroking Quinn's face with her fingers. "Just tell me about my bouquet. You're so good with wine..."

Adam withdrew his tongue and Quinn whimpered at his absence. "She told me she likes the way you smell, Leslie," Adam prompted.

"Did she really?" Leslie asked, and Quinn could hear the smile in her voice.

"Yess!" Quinn gasped as Adam flicked his tongue across her eager clit again. "God yes, I love the scent of you, Leslie. You're all... tart and tangy... like... like sour cherries."

Adam rewarded Quinn's effort, vigorously lapping the length of Quinn's slit, and lingering longer on her clit with each stroke. Recalling the video game earlier that day, Adam thought sour cherries was an excellent highlight.

"Holy shit!" Quinn moaned, pressing her hips up into Adam's mouth. "He really is as good as you said, Leslie. Oh fuck, that's good."

"What else?" Leslie prompted, wiggling her hips over Quinn's blindfolded face.

"Oh god, I dunno..." Quinn squirmed, tugging against the underwear that held her wrists. "There's like a... a succulent hint of... seared scallops, and... and a sweeter undertone, like... Fuck, I can't focus..."

Adam withdrew his tongue once more and Quinn cried out with need. "Hot honey! Like, an undertone of honey." Adam rewarded Quinn again, suckling her salted caramel clit between his lips, and she moaned with appreciation.

"Do you want to taste me, Slut?" Leslie asked, hoping desperately for a positive response. "Do you want to eat my hot cherry cunt?"

"Yes!" Quinn exclaimed, fearing Adam might withdraw again. "Yes, God, Yes I want to eat your cunt. Feed me that fucking pussy!"

"Stick out your tongue," Leslie ordered, and with a sigh of relief she pressed her clit against Quinn's slick mouth when she complied.

With her tongue in Leslie's vage for the first time, Quinn's senses were overwhelmed by her flavors. She could feel the first spasms in her thighs as Adam stroked her G-spot while tonguing her bud with long, slow circles. Quinn tried to mimic Adam's efforts, working her tongue between Leslie's bare lips, up to the swollen nub that made her girl squirm with every touch.

"Ahh Quinn, that's... that's it, baby," Leslie whispered encouragingly, bracing her hands against the wall behind the bed. She ground her cunt into Quinn's mouth, and Quinn fucked her deeply with her tongue, rocking her head in time to Leslie's swaying hips.

"Whoa, there honey, slow down. Let her taste you good and proper."

"Ooo, yes, I forgot that," whispered Leslie. "Quinn, baby, when you lick me, what can you taste? Ooo, fuck yes, there. What's that taste?"

Quinn realised her two angelic lovers were up to something, something she was missing, something she had missed.

"What... I don't know..."

"Lick me slowly, right there." Leslie took her weight onto her thighs, almost hovering her hot pussy over Quinn's mouth.

"Lick her again, darling. Tell us what you taste... " Adam's whisper was close.

Quinn licked her baby girl's sweet pussy again. "It's so sweet, she's... what's..."

"Here's a hint. What do I call Leslie?" Adam whispered again. "My pet name for her..."

"Honey. You call her honey." Quinn's voice was full of wonder as she suddenly knew what she tasted. "My god, Leslie, baby, you taste like honey, how'd you do..."

"That's right, baby. My cunt really does taste like honey. See what you've been missing out on all this time?" And Leslie drove her honey traced sex onto Quinn's mouth and demanded satisfaction.

Adam sat up on the bed and untied the belts from the foot posts, freeing Quinn's legs, which she immediately folded up against Leslie's bare back, pressing skin against skin. Quinn slipped her hands from the lacey restraints and reached up to knead Leslie's tits, making the smaller girl groan with delight.

The storm had passed scrubbing away the clouds, and a bright moon shone down through the window, filling the room with a magical light.

As the girls wrapped themselves in each other's arms Adam smiled. It was their turn now, their own young promise. He looked down at them fondly, his little lioness cubs, before going to the kitchen where he put the lid back on the tiny pot of honey that came with the breakfast things, the bread, the butter, and the marmalade.

He'd have marmalade on his toast in the morning, but meanwhile, he silently thanked one of his very first girls, the one who came to him and said, "Adam, lick me darling, lick me there." There, where she'd dabbed a touch of honey, a touch of honey between her pussy lips and her musky asshole, such a delectable taste, lick me there. Adam licked her there.

Quinn tasted Leslie's honey, too.

Adam went back to the bedroom, where the girls were buried between each other's legs in a passionate sixty-nine with long moans of sighing pleasure, oblivious to his presence. Ahh, not quite. Leslie reached out her hand and laced her little fingers through his, holding Adam's hand as she came with a silent gasp, her body quivering on Quinn's tongue.

As the ecstacy of her own orgasm faded, Quinn rolled gracefully off of Leslie and onto her back, cradling Leslie in her arms. "Mmm, that was nice," she purred.

"Yeah," Leslie sighed with post-coital grogginess, reaching down to pet Quinn's sticky thigh. "We should do that more often."

1...456789