American Heiress Episode 10

Info
Stephanie goes to college. [F4A]
213 words
4.71
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie starts college at Sarah Lawrence in Yonkers, New York. She tours the campus and is fondest of the Marshall Field building, the music school, named after her father Marshall who donated money to it. Stephanie is living in a dorm house headed by a housemother, a middle aged woman in her fifties named Melissa Rowe, who is strict. Stephanie makes friends with a young student artist named Leslie. They become bored after four weeks with very little going on in the college except typical student life on campus. One night, while the house mother sleeps, Stephanie organizes a co-ed party with the male students from the other part of the campus. The party is held in an adjacent small wood. They are not supposed to be there mixing and mingling with the male students but they do it at midnight and into the wee hours of the morning. They smoke pot and drink booze, and have sex. Stephanie, drunk, has sex with a guy. At four in the morning, the party breaks up. The police have been informed about the party and they make arrests. Stephanie is punished by the housemother by being sent to work in community service as well as becoming an assistant to humanities and English Professor Mitchell Hudson.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Red Collar Girl First time Customer gets a taste of being with a RCG.in Audio
To All The Curvy Girls Tark sends out her love to all of those voluptuous babes.in Audio
Edge Me, Spank Me, Make Me SCREAM! Listen as she teases, spanks, and gets herself off.in Audio
I Need to Hear You Whimper Musing about my most favorite sounds in the world.in Audio
Mystery Meat April Fool's at the local glory hole.in Audio
More Stories