American Heiress Episode 2

Info
Stephanie goes to Studio 54
206 words
4.64
2.1k
1

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. It is a coming of age story about a young woman's adventures on a road trip across America and her sexual awakening. The years in this multiple episode series are between 1978 and 1983. Stephanie has begun to live her adult life at 18. She has moved out of her mother's house in Newport, Rhode Island. Through her deceased father's inheritance and vast fortune, she now owns multiple properties across the United States. She first settles in a big house in the Hamptons, from where she will go back and forth between Long Island and Manhattan when she begins to go to college at Sarah Lawrence. Before she officially begins her motorcycle road trip, Stephanie finds work as a model and seduces her photographer, Lance. Through his contacts, she is able to get into Plato's Retreat sex club and Studio 54. Stephanie turns down the drugs but embraces the sex. At Plato's Retreat, she has sex in front of an audience in a sitting area with her photographer lover. At Studio 54, dances the night away to disco music. After a few weeks, Stephanie is tired of modeling and the nightlife in Manhattan and begins her great American road trip.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Very nice loved this episode

asherfoxasherfox20 days ago

You really have a great way of telling a story. I really enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I like the disco music you included! Dancing Queen! Star Wars disco!!! Cool story and sexy

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cosplay Sex Therapy Cosplay therapy for couples.in Audio
Eager Cumslut Drains Your Balls A very sloppy blowjob from a real cumslut.in Audio
Xiomara A witch uses a mermaid as revenge against a sea captain.in Audio
Dangerous A sub is terribly drawn to her Dom.in Audio
Reclaiming Rachel Erotic reclaiming story based on vintage pornin Audio
More Stories