American Heiress Episode 6

Info
Stephanie plays voyeur & exhibitionist games in Denver
362 words
3.67
1.3k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The month is July, the year 1978. Stephanie arrives in Denver, Colorado. In a wealthy suburb of the city, she stays in one of her father's properties which she has inherited; a mansion high on a foothill which overlook the Rocky Mountains. As soon as she settles in, taking a break from her road trip, Stephanie, who inherited stock in her father's hotel business, including the one in Denver, the Gold Rush Hotel, is called to a meeting of hoteliers in Denver. There she meets and butts heads with a cocky young 20 year old CEO of a hotel chain, Jake. As it turns out, he is her neighbor in the mountainside neighborhood. Jake is able to spy on Stephanie as she sun bathes in the nude and swims in the pool in the nude; and other activities in the nude as he uses his binoculars and telescope. Stephanie, who has her own binoculars and telescope, is also spying on Jake. They are both attracted to each other physically but can't stand each other. They play a game of voyeur and exhibitionist back and forth. Sometimes Stephanie teases him with her body, masturbating; and other times Jake shows off his body to her flexing his biceps and doing nude work outs and push-ups; including one night in which he is having sex with a young woman, presumably his girlfriend or lover. During the final conference of the hoteliers in Denver, unable to stand it anymore, Stephanie and Jake give in to their lust and after the conference ends, they stay behind and have sex on the conference table. Jake finger fucks Stephanie's pussy and then takes her doggy style. They both agree that this was just lust, they got it out of their system and they have to move on with their lives and won't see each other again. Stephanie moves out of the Denver house and gets back on the road on her motorcycle heading further West.

*

This is a work of fiction. It is a multiple episode series about a young woman's sexual adventures on a road trip across America. All characters are 18 years of age and older.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Hot sexy love this series 😍

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ride Sharing Getting off on the way to the airport.in Erotic Couplings
Can't Wait When I can't wait and start fucking myself.in Audio
Watching You Watching Me She knows you like to watch her cum.in Audio
Confessions: First Blowjob Young woman gives her first blowjob.in Audio
Masturbation Fantasy This one is about you. Yes, you.in Audio
More Stories