American Heiress Episode 7

Info
Stephanie's threesome in Las Vegas
294 words
3.83
2.2k
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie arrives in Las Vegas, Nevada. She stays in a hotel which is separated into two buildings. Her suite faces another suite whose window of clear transparent glass she can look into. It turns out the other suite is occupied by her mother, Joan, and her stepfather, the professional golfer Alan. Stephanie had no idea they were staying in Las Vegas coinciding with her own visit. Still having a strong dislike for her haughty and self-centered mother, and her lecherous stepfather, Stephanie decides to have a little fun with them while staying in Las Vegas. Stephanie knows that her stepfather Alan has sexual feelings for her and they had already had sex one time but it was only revenge sex. Stephanie decides to tease him while she's in Vegas. While observing her mother and stepfather having sex, Stephanie masturbates and Alan her stepfather watches her, getting turned on. Stephanie picks up two 21 year old guys, Calvin and Dex, from a nightclub whom she danced with and brings them back to her suite. In full view of her stepfather, who is once again making love to Stephanie's mother, Stephanie has a threesome sex with the two young men. At breakfast in the hotel the next day, while Joan, Stephanie's mother is having her massage, she runs into Alan her stepfather who confides in her that his marriage is not doing so well and is considering divorce. He also admits he has feelings for Stephanie. Stephanie rejects him and tells him that her truest feelings of deep love will always be for her deceased father Marshall. She is on her way to California to get a job as a model before college starts in the fall. Stephanie goes off on her way to Los Angeles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

This is hot I can visualize everything especially the stunned and turned on hard as rock stepfather watching his stepdaughter having sex with two guys at the same time! You have such a hot mind to tell stories thanks keep it up love your series

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Opening DoorsĀ Amy's humiliation intensifies when Chelsea walks in.in BDSM
Real Talk: Don't Scream!Ā Needing to cum, forced to stay quiet.in Audio
Brunette on Blonde 01Ā Alexā€™s hopes of losing his virginity seem dashed.in Novels and Novellas
The Naughty ListĀ I'm so horny that I get really naughty in a parking lot.in Audio
Voyage, Voyage Pt. 01Ā Ellie gets a bit naughty at uni...in Toys & Masturbation
More Stories