American Society for Wizard Negroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-daddy please... I need it soooo bad..." she gasped, practically begging for it.

"Shut the fuck up, slut. You'll get it when I deign to give it to you." Aaron shot back, knowing she couldn't do the job herself, her hands firmly locked behind her back.

"Y-yes... yes daddy..." she said, squirming in frustration and denial.

"First, you SUCK." Aaron demanded, grabbing her cuffs and pulling her back off the side of the bed, Elizabeth quickly turning onto her knees, Aaron whipping his fat black cock out directly in front of her face.

"It's... god, it's SO fucking BIG..." she moaned, her eyes nearly crossing as she looked it over from balls to tip.

"Everything you hoped for from nigga dick?" he responded, defiantly.

"And more..." Elizabeth said with a certain urgency, "Fuck... fuck my pretty little face...", her mouth opening eagerly, her tongue poking out.

Aaron was more than happy to, being as brutal as he wanted, knowing she could not only take it, but wanted to take it... and entirely of her free will. She gagged, choking slightly as he pumped and punished her throat, his fat black dick bending slightly as it rammed against her esophagus. He pushed harder, faster, Elizabeth taking it all like the worthless slut she was, her muscles relaxing enough to finally let him all in as he went on, driving himself up to his balls in her mouth and holding it there for a moment. He watched her face getting red, grabbing and pinching her nose closed, her struggles turning him on even more. Finally he pulled it all the way up and out, a glassy rope of saliva trailing out behind it, connecting the head of his cock to her mouth.

"How you like that shit?" he said, supremely amused.

"I... I fucking love it..." she gasped, her face still flush.

Back in it went, slamming hard up and down her throat, the only noise escaping her the tell tale:

"Glurk glurk glurk"

Of his hard and relentless assault. Finally, he couldn't take anymore, pulling most of the way out and gripping his cock, jerking it hard and fast. Elizabeth locked her lips around the tip, sucking and working it with her tongue, her body desperate to taste his hot sticky load, which he didn't deny her long. He gushed HARD into her mouth, making her grunt out in surprise, follow up blasts filling her mouth with even more as her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He squeezed his thick black dick from base to tip, making sure she got every single drop, pulling out as she craned her head back. She swished it around her mouth, the white goo touching every surface of her tongue, teeth and cheeks, fully savoring the taste before closing her mouth and swallowing it all with one satisfied gulp, sticking her tongue out once it was done.

"Thank-thank you, daddy..." she said, still gasping, licking her lips.

Her pussy was dripping wet, and Aaron was more than primed for a little more action, grabbing her by the throat and slapping her a few times back and forth across the face with his dick.

"What do you think... you think you deserve this now..?" he said, watching her gasp with each strike.

"Yes... yes please, please fuck my tight white pussy, daddy... I want your cum so fucking bad." Elizabeth said, almost looking as if she might cry if she didn't get it.

With that, Aaron grabbed the back of her head and threw her forward onto the floor, slipped around behind her and mounted her from the rear, the head of his thick black cock easily slipping between the extremely moist lips of her drooling pussy. She was already beyond sensitive, and this alone made her practically tremble with orgasm, though she wasn't quite there yet. He pushed, her cervix fighting him, her pussy barely able to take the rest of him in, Elizabeth wincing her eyes closed, choking out gasps of laughter at the pain.

"OH HOLY FUCK... HOLY FUCKING SHIT... DON'T STOP..." she cried out, Aaron stuffing it in inch by inch until he was hitting her absolute limit.

His strokes where slow but hard, making sure she felt every impact as deep as possible. Tears of both agony and intense sexual gratification forming in the corners of her eyes. She was already creaming on his cock, her pussy desperately wanting him inside of her, and it showed. Aaron relished her pain, grabbing her hips hard, slamming, pounding, his speed increasing slightly with each thrust.

"OH GOD, I'M GOING TO CUM ALREADY... PLEASE LET ME CUM... LET ME CUM ON YOUR BIG NIGGER DICK..." she said, pushing herself back with the expectation of each impact.

"Oh, you want this big NIGGER DICK to fuck you, do you?" Aaron said, nonplussed by the use of the word, as it was not uncommon to use amongst his own people.

"YES... FUCK ME WITH THAT FAT NIGGER DICK, DADDY." she cried out again, her body starting to tense up.

"Go ahead, say it... say FUCK ME, NIGGER." Aaron said, speeding up.

"FUCK... ME... NIGGER..." Elizabeth complied, punctuating each thrust with a word, "FUCK... ME... NIGGER... FUCK... ME... Ahhh AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Elizabeth came harder than she ever had in her life, Aaron not slowing down for a second, driving her into another orgasm, then another. Her mouth was wide open, her entire body bucking and spasming out of control, her feet kicking up and down as she felt another big one rising up. Aaron wanted to breed her SO BAD... but knew that he wasn't meant to... It was a hard decision, particularly in the moment, but he pulled out, and seamlessly shifted his cock directly into her ass, the slick lubrication giving him quick access.

"OWWW! OWWWWWW!!!" Elizabeth cried out, not slowing Aaron at all, who continued hammering every inch in as deep as he could, "OW OWW OWWWW!!!"

A combination of her pained squeals, her orgasms, or just how tight her ass was, was enough to bring him back to climax in just a few minutes, dumping a fresh hot load directly up her ass, finally bringing his assault to a slow stop. He sat for a moment, catching his breath, his cock still firmly inside of her.

"Oh... oh man, that was..." he sputtered out, firmly spent.

"Amazing." she said, still gasping, her body still arched in front of him.

"Don't you have work soon?" he said jokingly.

"What's work?" she said back, laughing, as though he had fucked her brains out.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" Aaron said, taking a deep breath.

"Anything." she said, adjusting her bound arms slightly.

"Melius nigrum." he said, and she thought no more.

-We Live in a Society-

Aaron warped her fragile mind in no time, making her remember the whole thing, but think of it as ending badly, driving her to turn to white men as a sort of reprieve from the abuse she thought she had suffered at his hands. Though she WOULD obsess about the sex, never finding anything else nearly as satisfying until she finally gave in as programmed, and fucked another black man, this time turning over for good. It was a hard decision for him to make, but his new role came first, and that role came in a lot of white women.

"You did a fine job, son... and you said you didn't even need your magic?" Rodger said, sitting on a park bench as the two talked.

"Nope. Not until the very end." he replied back.

"Ah, you got to love it... tells you that word is getting around." the older man said, happily looking out over the park.

"You know, at first I was worried about the moral implications of all of this, but there was something that..." Aaron started, turning slightly to Rodger.

"Excuse me gentleman, but it's after hours, you can't be here." an authoritative voice said.

The two men turned to find themselves staring down a female police officer, who had been walking the beat, a pair of aviator shades on, her flat brown hair pulled into a ponytail behind her.

"Melius nigrum." both the men said in unison, the duo fucking her for over an hour in the bushes before leaving her to her new life.

THE END

12