America's Transgirl

Story Info
Erin becomes a product spokesperson with catastrophic result.
2.7k words
4.18
4.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

America's Transgirl

(c) 2023 by Thrillerauthor

For those who missed America's Pastime and America's Sweetheart, the players are:

Erin, formerly Eric, who switches genders to play softball as a girl after....

Coach Heller tells him that he won't have to live full time as a girl until....

Cute teammate Jan teaches Erin how to be a girl and falls in love with her creation

We wore our team skirts and blazers to the awards banquet at a swanky country club in Oklahoma City, where armed guards and extra hired security kept the lingering protestors at bay. Our improbable upset of the Oklahoma Sooners in the final game of the College Softball World Series had shocked the nation, and the story about the boy who turned himself into a girl to play shortstop for the new national champions was on the front page of every newspaper in the country.

The country seemed to be roughly divided into two hostile camps: those who celebrated me for living out my dreams and playing the sport that I loved in my preferred gender, and those who condemned me for taking the place of a real girl and dashing the hopes of young women who had been forced to compete against a team with a biological male who gave them an unfair advantage. I have never been a political person, and the truth was far more mundane: I'd only agreed to play as a girl to save my scholarship after I got cut from the boys' baseball team, and I only discovered that I loved being a girl after Jan, our cute left fielder, started dressing me up in her clothes.

Jan and I were seated next to each other at the victory banquet, and as I tried to listen to our ace pitcher Bess accept her award as Most Valuable Player after she threw a no hitter in the decisive game, I could feel Jan's fingers creeping under my pleated skirt. "You're about to discover why I told you to put a maxi pad in your panties," she whispered as she began to stroke my diminished penis, which was soft but willing, and I had to fight back a Meg Ryan moment when I suddenly came in her tender hand. For all the hassles and humiliations I had to put up with in my new persona, I'd never in all my years as a guy experienced the combination of sweet love and pure lust which was now mine every time Jan played with me when I was dressed up as a girl, and I wondered for the hundredth time if I'd ever be able to pull the ripcord before the female hormones which were relentlessly flooding my body took me beyond the point of no return.

* * *

After the dinner was over, Coach Heller asked if she could have a word with me. At first I was afraid that she was going to scold me for fooling around under the table with Jan, but her message was all business. "You're going to have to get yourself an agent," she told me. "My cellphone is blowing up with unsolicited offers from major corporations who want to use you as their spokesperson. As you know, college athletes are now allowed to accept money for NIL deals without jeopardizing their amateur standing, and you're going to want to cash in."

"What's an NIL deal?"

"Dear, sweet, innocent Erin! NIL stands for name, image and likeness, and it means that if you play your cards right, you're going to be on easy street for the rest of your life."

"You're kidding, right?"

"I know you never had to think about this before you turned into Erin because your career was going nowhere, but at this red hot moment you are the brightest star in college sports, and companies are going to be throwing money at you to sponsor content on social media and promote their brands and products. Under the new rules, you can accept marketing deals, hire an agent, sign sponsorships...."

"This is crazy! Who'd want to pay me?"

Coach Heller scrolled through her voicemails. "Here's just one of many," she said as she put it on speaker: "Coach Heller, this is Jane Dearing at Hanes. We need to speak to your shortstop Erin as soon as possible about making her a sponsor for our Silk Reflections pantyhose. She wore them at her press conference before the College World Series and her legs looked sensational. She's just the person we need to help us revive pantyhose sales, the way Joe Namath did when he wore them for a television commercial. Sorry for the long message, but this will be very lucrative for Erin so please ask her to call or text me at this number as soon as possible."

I was astonished. "They want to pay me for wearing pantyhose?"

"Why not? In the commercial she referred to, Joe Namath said something like, 'If my legs look this good in pantyhose, imagine what they'll do for your legs!' And that's only the beginning: Nike wants to give you to a sneaker deal, Spanx is all over me to let them sign you up to model shapewear, and the leading energy drink has been hounding me with nonstop calls. Oh oh, here comes another one now," she said as her phone started to ring, and after she answered she said, "Erin is here with me right now. Would you like to speak to her?" Coach Heller handed me her phone and said, "They're all yours."

* * *

Boom was a leading energy drink which catered primarily to young male athletes. But their parent company was a "woke" international conglomerate which was big on ESG reporting, as Boom's Vice President of Marketing explained it to me when we met a few weeks later at a fancy restaurant near the campus. Jan had dressed me up in a conservative skirt and bow blouse, with sensible heels and tights from her extensive wardrobe, and my newly hired agent joined us for lunch.

"Environmental, social and governance reporting is a way for Boom to demonstrate our commitment to stakeholder capitalism, which prioritizes broad social issues over shareholder value," the Vice President explained. "We need to light a fire under Boom to increase market share, and we think Erin is just the person to help us reach out to an untapped segment of the market, the LGBTQIA+ community. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion needs an attractive face to register with our customers, and she is just the person we've been looking for."

"What would Erin have to do?" my agent inquired.

"I can see endless possibilities. She might be drinking from a can of Boom in a grass stained uniform in her locker room, for example, the All American Transgirl revealing the secret to her success. But what we want her to do for our first commercial is put on that little black dress she wore to her infamous press conference and let us shoot a mock recreation of her confrontation with the media, only this time she'll be demurely sipping from a can of Boom while she ties them up in knots."

"How would I know what to say?" I asked.

"Our advertising agency is already working on the script. There will be a few double-entendres hinting at your birth gender while you explain how much you like to drink Boom. It will become must-see TV."

My agent pulled a document out of her briefcase and slid it across the table to me. "Boom's general counsel sent me a term sheet this morning. They're offering to pay you $500,000 per spot with a guarantee of at least three spots in the first year and an option for more."

I was speechless.

* * *

That evening, Jan and I went out to dinner to celebrate my good fortune. I kept my lunch outfit on at her insistence, and she dolled herself up in a pretty dress and heels so we were the same height, two attractive young women out on the town.

She couldn't believe it when I told her about the pitch I'd received from Boom. "Between that and the offers I already have on the table from half a dozen other companies, I'm going to have to hire a tax lawyer to make sure I don't get creamed. My agent thinks I'll pull in between two million and three million dollars this year."

"Holy cow! You won't have to worry about your scholarship any more."

"I've got a lot to worry about. My folks have just about disowned me now that their son has become the most famous transvestite in America - those were my father's words, and my mother is just humiliated, like how does she explain this to her bridge club?"

"That's so sad, although it's really their fault for being so narrow minded."

"Maybe so, but it still hurts. At least I don't have to worry about money, and over time I'm hoping they'll come around."

"Have you given any thought to the future? I mean after this whirlwind blows over and you're no longer the flavor of the day, do you still want to play softball as a girl and finish up school?"

"I really haven't thought that far ahead. All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and if you're okay with me being a girl, I think that's the way I want to stay. I honestly don't know why I feel this way, but every time I put on a dress or a skirt like this I feel very content, like this is the person I was always meant to be."

"I love you this way, Erin."

"But haven't you always dreamed about getting married to a guy who isn't wearing a bridal gown? I'm not exactly a knight in shining armor...."

"Those are cliches, Erin. I've always been a little bi, and I've loved both boys and girls. You happen to combine both in one package, which makes you the perfect catch."

* * *

The first Boom commercial was scheduled for right after final exams. I'd been so wrapped up in softball that I'd fallen woefully behind in all my classes, but after several all-nighters and endless gallons of coffee, I was able to pass my exams and emerge with a solid C+ average, which was good enough for me to keep my athletic scholarship.

Not that I really needed it. With my advance from Boom, I was able to afford a smart apartment and move out of my dorm. Jan helped me set it up, and although she was still living in her dorm to appease her parents, for all intents and purposes we were living together.

Boom insisted that I wear the same dress I'd worn to the riotous press conference where I'd been introduced as a transgirl to the national media. Jan helped me pack, since I'd be wearing her dress, heels, lingerie and stockings, and before I left for the airport we made slow, sweet love. The female hormones had taken a serious toll on my manhood, but Jan was very good at coaxing orgasms out of my bewildered body, and we'd discovered that my budding breasts were a new erogenous zone for me. My fingers and tongue had become adept at bringing Jan to orgasm too, and we were both completely sated by the time my driver arrived.

This would not be my first experience traveling en femme, but I'd be flying first class this time, courtesy of Boom, and Jan had fun selecting my travel outfit. After a mini fashion show in her closet, she'd put me in a sugar pink summer dress with open-toed espadrilles, which I was able to pull off after a pedicure. I was a little embarrassed to realize that I was the girliest passenger on the plane.

Jan treated me to a pair of knockoff designer sunglasses - after nonstop coverage of my exploits in the College Softball World Series, I was suddenly a national celebrity, and not all the people who recognized me were thrilled by the idea of a guy playing on a girls' team. My new gender neutral ID worked flawlessly at the airport, and as soon as we were airborne, I put on eyeshades and tried to recover some of the sleep I'd lost studying for finals.

* * *

I missed Jan as I dressed myself for the commercial shoot. The last time I'd worn this dress was the first time I'd ever put on sexy lingerie and stockings, and they'd triggered a sensory overload which Jan was only able to relieve in the nick of time. Those feelings were strangely absent now as I eased my nylons up my legs, as a result of the female hormones which were coursing through my veins, but uncontrollable arousal had been replaced by a newfound serenity, and I felt very natural as I zipped up my dress and stepped into my heels.

My hair had grown a bit longer by then, but a stylist at the studio put it in an updo which made me look very sophisticated, and I was ready for my closeup. Actors resembling Coach Heller, the Dean of Students, Dr. Meister and a gaggle of reporters were already on the set. They were all professionals, and they would be doing the heavy lifting, so all I had to do was sit with my legs crossed provocatively and recite two short lines which I'd been rehearsing in between my exams. After a few run throughs, we were ready for the cameras to start rolling. My agent, who was standing in the wings, whispered "Remember, your contract is contingent on the success of the first commercial, so make it a winner."

SCRIPT

DEAN: Good afternoon. I'd like to introduce you to Erin, our star shortstop, who just got back from the College Softball World Series. (Erin is sipping from a can of Boom)

REPORTER: How long have you been enjoying Boom?

ERIN: Ever since I was a girl!

REPORTER: Coach, do all the girls on the team drink Boom?

COACH: Everyone plus Erin!

REPORTER: What gives you an edge over other teams?

DOCTOR: That question is off limits! Erin's secret is protected by....

REPORTER: We have a right to know! What's your secret weapon?

ERIN: Well, if you must know....

DEAN: This press conference is over!

ANNOUNCER: Let Boom help you become the he, she or they you want to be!

* * *

BOOM SALES COLLAPSE AS BOYCOTTS SWEEP NATION

Boom, which used to be America's most popular energy drink, has been hit by a huge 17 percent fall in sales in the three weeks since a disastrous commercial featuring a transwoman softball player paralyzed the brand.

It comes as Boom's Vice President of Marketing has been placed on a leave of absence in the wake of outrage over the controversial sponsorship. The former executive had been hired to overhaul Boom's marketing with the idea of freshening up its image. "We need to be more inclusive and get rid of the frat boy image," she was quoted as saying before the campaign, which advertising experts have called the biggest marketing disaster since the Edsel, sent Boom sales into freefall.

The controversial sponsorship was launched with a commercial which capitalized on the revelation that Boom's new spokesperson was a biological male who turned himself into a girl so he could lead his college women's softball team to victory in the recently completed World Series. In the days that followed, Boom's parent company lost more than $6 billion in market capitalization.

The campaign has been polarizing, with some famous faces boycotting the company, including one country and western artist who posted a video online of him angrily shooting at cases of Boom in protest over the campaign. After shooting the cans, the singer says on the video, 'F*** Boom! Have a terrific day.'

* * *

"Well, easy come, easy go," I said to Jan as she helped me move back into a gender-inclusive dorm. After the Boom fiasco, my other sponsorships dried up, and I'd be looking for a summer job waiting on tables to help make ends meet before school started back up in the fall.

"That's okay, baby," Jan consoled me. "A pretty girl in a short skirt can make a lot of money on tips, and I'll be waiting for you every night when you get home from work."