Ami and our Mutual Friend, Jack

Story Info
My girlfriend teases me and a mutual friend.
3.7k words
3.7
8.6k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life after college was generally uneventful. Mostly, it just felt like settling into a normal, ordinary life. I go to work, I come home, spend time with my girlfriend Ami, go to sleep, and repeat. Ami and I met in college through mutual friends, and we've since had an on-again off-again type of relationship. Despite the rocky nature of our relationship, I love her with every ounce of my soul. We live together in a small 2 bed 1 bath apartment in the city, though 1 of the rooms generally goes unused. She's a petite Japanese girl, 5'1" and 90 lbs. Since the day I met her, her lower back dimples just drive me crazy. Her puffy nipples always look like they're about to bust out of her C cup. She's got a body that can drive anybody crazy, yet she is fairly reserved until you get to know her. Once you do get to know her, there doesn't seem to be any line you can cross with what you can talk to her about.

While laying in bed one night, Ami gets a text. From where I was, I couldn't see who it was from, but I saw a smile creeping from the corner of her mouth.

"Must be one of her friends from school", I thought.

"Do you remember Jack?" Amy asked me. Jack was one of our mutual friends, although I met him through Ami after we had started dating. Jack was a pretty interesting person. He spends most of his time on the road, hopping from city to city, country to country. I couldn't tell you how many languages he speaks. To this day, I can't figure out how he can fund such a life of extravagance, but I suspect his parents must have something to do with it.

"Of course i remember Jack, where is he now?" I asked sarcastically.

"He's in Argentina right now, but he says he'll be in town in a few days. He's asking if he can crash with us for a few days. Do you think that would be OK?" Amy asked enthusiastically.

How could I say no. I suppose I owe him for all the help hes given me in our classes back in college, and Ami was practically giving me puppy dog eyes. "Of course!" I exclaimed. "He can just sleep on the couch we have in the spare bedroom."

"Hooray! I'll go start straightening up his room now". Ami got out of bed and began de-cluttering the extra bedroom, making sure to lay out our spare futon for him to sleep on.

----

The next morning, I headed to work while Ami went to go pick up Jack from the airport. I didn't get back home until late that night. When I arrived home, Jack and Ami were chitchatting over a glass of wine and dinner.

"Hi, honey! Go ahead and make yourself a plate, we saved you some!" Ami said.

The next few hours went by catching up on Jack's travels.

"You're not one of those guys that sleeps with a new girl in every city you visit, are you?" Ami asked Jack.

"Well, I'll admit I've met a few girls on the road, but this month I've been trying the No Nut November challenge" replied Jack.

"Oh god, you must be totally blocked up down there... it's already the 10th!" giggled Ami.

"It's a challenge of the mind, though I do find my eyes wandering a bit more lately. It's crazy what a drought like this does to a man".

I saw Ami bite her lip ever so slightly before shooting me a mischievous look. "Well, I don't know why you do that to yourself man, I can't see the benefit. I can't go a few days without going crazy" I said.

Later that night, while getting ready for bed, Ami seemed to have gotten a brilliant idea. "I bet I can make him lose his stupid challenge" she whispered to me.

"What?! I'm not sure I like where this is going" I said, surprised by my shy girlfriend's sudden turn.

"Don't worry honey, It's just a bit of fun teasing." Ami reassured me, as she got into her semi-transparent black lace bra and panties.

Just as soon as I was about to object to the whole notion, she slipped out the door and into the living room. From the room, I heard a some muffled talking and giggling between the two. I think Ami was just trying to get Jack worked up so he'd go lose his challenge in his room tonight alone. After what seemed to be an eternity, Ami walked back into the bedroom, her face visibly flushed from embarrassment.

"That ought to take care of that" she said, triumphantly, as she jumped onto me. I was already hard from watching my girlfriend show herself off to our friend, and it didn't take long for her to impale herself on me. I've never felt her so wet before, she was completely soaked. Not 30 seconds had passed before I had to pull myself out of her and shoot my load. She appeared to be let down, especially for having been so horny. However, she seemed OK with it after I finished her off with my tongue.

"So what happened out there?" I asked. "Was he checking you out?"

"He practically couldn't keep his eyes off me! From the way he was leering at me, I thought he was going to give in and jump my bones." said Ami.

"Well don't tease the poor guy too much, seems like he's really taking the challenge seriously." I said.

I fell asleep thinking about what was going through Ami's mind when she was walking in front of Jack in just her bra and panties. And why was she so wet?

----

The next day, as usual, I left for work in the morning. Ami had plans to show Jack around the city while I was out. On my train ride to my office, I couldn't keep my mind off what had happened last night. I was nervous about them being together alone the whole day, yet the thought of Ami taking things to the next level made my cock twitch. It was a strange mixture of jealousy and pleasure, something I have never felt before. It was making it impossible to focus on my meetings at work.

That night I came home and found the two of them on the couch watching TV in the living room.

Ami jumped up and ran to give me a kiss. "Welcome home, we were just lounging around watching Netflix" Ami said excitingly. She was wearing an outfit I hadn't seen before, it was a white crop top and a short red summer skirt that barely covered her ass. It's no wonder why she's so perky tonight, she's probably still teasing the poor guy.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "Jack picked it out and bought it for me for showing him around the city all day."

"Well yes, of course I like it, who wouldn't?" I said.

Ami came in close and whispered to me "I've been trying all day to get him to lose his stupid challenge since he told me after you left that he's still doing it. I could feel his eyes all over me all day, I even sat on his lap while we were watching TV waiting for you. I think he was starting to pitch a tent there for a while. Isn't that super hot, sweetie? There's no way he's going to wake up tomorrow still doing the challenge"

It took every ounce of strength to not cum that instant thinking about my girlfriend sitting on another man's lap in such a short skirt. At the same time, I felt pity for Jack knowing he must be going batshit crazy having such incredible eye candy around him all the time without the means to relieve himself.

"You know, I think it'd be kind of fun to tease you this way. I know we're almost half way through the month, but I think you should do the challenge with him" Ami demanded. "Until December, no sex and no touching yourself, got it mister?"

How on earth was I going to last the rest of the month looking at this goddess every day without being able to ravage her? "Uh.. sure honey" I agreed, reluctantly.

That night, Ami made sure to ratchet up the pressure by walking around the apartment with a pair of tiny boy shorts and a tight shirt. Her puffy nipples were clearly visible, as well as most of her ass. She seemed to really be enjoying teasing the two of us to no end.

That night, as we were laying in bed, I couldn't help but to start groping her. "Hands off!" she said playfully as she slapped my hands away. "Remember? No fun for you until the end of the month".

"Oh, right, ha ha..." I groaned as I rolled over. Looks like I'll be sleeping on my back instead of my stomach tonight

----

The next day, Ami and Jack had plans to see one of his friends who lived in town.

"So, who's this guy you two are meeting up with later?" I asked Ami, as I was getting dressed for the work day.

"Oh, it's one of Jack's old buddies from school, I'm not sure you had the chance to meet him". Ami was sitting in front of the mirror, focused on putting on her makeup. "Jack and I will go shopping, then we'll meet up with him for a late lunch."

"So then I'll see you two back here after work?" I asked

"You bet! We'll have dinner ready for you too" Ami said, blowing me a kiss. Sometimes I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have such a beautiful girlfriend.

The workday was busy as usual, and hours flew by like they were minutes. As I walked through the hallway of our apartment complex on my way home, I could smell the comforting scent of a home cooked meal. I found my keys in my bag, unlocked the door and walked in and saw Jack and Ami cooking dinner behind the counter. Ami looked slightly flushed, probably from the wine she was sipping on. Her Asian genetics meant she would turn red every time she drank.

"Welcome back, sweetie!" Ami said, as she walked over to hug me. She was wearing a short black dress with a black garter underneath.

As Jack walked off to the bathroom, I whispered to Ami "Good God, Ami, you're cooking in that? You're going to make Jack uncomfortable, not to mention the oil splatters from the kitchen! Is this what you were shopping for today?".

"Do you like it?" Ami twirled around for me, giving me the opportunity to check her out. "I bought it today, I figured you wouldn't mind" she said, as she winked at me. "Remember, I'm trying to get Jack to lose this challenge, and now I have the added benefit of teasing you too!".

I thought of how hard this month was going to be, without being allowed to fully explore every inch of my girlfriend's amazing body. I shuddered as I caught a whiff of the perfume she was wearing.

"Dinner is ready, just go grab a seat" Ami said.

After dinner, the three of us sat down to watch a movie. Ami sat between us on the couch, still dressed in her short black dress. I could sense Jack's eyes wandering up and down my girlfriend's legs, probably wondering what it would be like to run his hand up legs and under her dress. Hell, the thought of doing it myself was making me hard as a rock. As my mind began to wander on all the things I wanted to do to her, so did my hand. But as soon as it did, Ami playfully plucked my hand away.

"You have a ways to go, mister. Best not to get yourself too worked up" she whispered to me.

I let out a sigh as I attempted to refocus on the movie.

That night, I was half expecting Ami to jump me again like she did the day before, but she just jumped in the shower and headed straight for bed.

"Probably for the best" I thought. I didn't think I'd be able to handle anymore of that without some kind of relief. Weariness found me, as I fell asleep next to her.

----

That week was the slowest week of my life. Not only was my regular life at work more busy than usual, but my home life with Ami was nothing but a whirlwind of constant teasing and sexual frustration. Every day there was some new outfit she was wearing. And every day she seemed to get bolder and bolder with Jack and I. Finally, the end of the week came. It was Friday, and we had plans to visit a group of friends at a bar down the street from our apartment that evening.

"I'll probably be working slightly late tonight, so I'll meet you two at the bar after work, ok?" I said to Ami.

"OK! We'll probably laze around here for most of the day but we'll see you tonight." Ami responded.

With that, I left for work. For the past couple days I was getting a sick feeling in my stomach that Jack and Ami were growing very close to one another. I brushed it off as being my overactive imagination. Besides, they have been friends for a long time, of course they are close friends.

That evening, I left work early. I had a difficult time focusing at work, especially since I haven't had any relief in over a week. I had some extra time, so I decided to head back to the apartment before going to the bar. Jack and Ami weren't at the apartment, I guess they must still be out. Thinking this would be a good opportunity to nap, I head to the bedroom. Something on the desk caught my attention, however. They were receipts. Receipts haphazardly thrown on the what would otherwise be an immaculately organized desk. Receipts from the lingerie shop a few blocks down. Some of the items on the receipt I had recognized as being the new underwear Ami had bought to tease the two of us. One of them I didn't recognize. It was difficult to tell, but it looked like a simple white silk thong with matching bra.

"Maybe she's stashed it in the closet" I thought to myself. Excited to see what she was going to parade around in and what I was going to rip into at the end of the month, I walked into the closet to look. I didn't find anything that would fit the description. I even looked in the dirty laundry hamper for it, thinking maybe she wanted to wash it before wearing it. All I found was the black garter she wore under the short dress last week. Wondering if there were oil splatter stains on it as I had previously suspected, I took a closer look. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but the panties that went with it looked completely stained, she must have been insanely turned on teasing us in that, cause I've never seen such a thick white stain before. My cock started to twitch thinking of my girlfriend wearing such slutty underwear around our friend. I couldn't wait to have her at the end of the challenge.

Just as my mind was racing through what I wanted to do to Ami, I heard the unmistakable sound of a key opening the apartment door. I didn't want to get caught rummaging through my girlfriend's dirty laundry, and I certainly didn't want to be seen pitching a massive tent while doing it. In a panic, I closed the sliding door to the closet and retreated to the darkness. From where I was crouched, I could hear Jack and Ami murmuring and giggling as they made their way to our bedroom.

"We should probably get back to our friends in the bar" Jack said to Ami.

"Don't worry they won't notice if we're quick" Ami responded. I guess they had snuck away from the group at the bar for a few minutes to get some fresh air.

I heard the sound of ruffling clothes and somebody sitting on the bed. I worked up the courage to crack the closet door just slightly so I could see what was going on. I saw Jack sitting on the bed with Ami standing over him, wearing just a skirt and a white lace bra.

"I guess that explains why I couldn't find the last pair of underwear on the receipt in the closet, she's wearing it right now" I thought to myself. I small pang of jealousy coursed through me, realizing that Jack was the first to see Ami in her new bra, not me.

Just then, I saw Ami put her hair up in a bun, drop to her knees, and began pulling at Jack's belt. Jack, seemingly confident and eager, but his hand on the back of my girlfriend's head. From my perspective, all I could see is Ami's head bobbing up and down in Jack's lap. My stomach fell to the floor. My girlfriend was actually blowing another man in our bedroom. All I could hear was the slurping noise from Ami's lips wrapping around Jack's cock and his light moaning as he guided her head up and down his lap.

I felt sick to my stomach watching, and yet I couldn't figure out why I was about the bust in my pants at the sight of my girlfriend getting intimate with someone else. I guess a week of not cumming will do strange things to the mind. I kept watching, fighting both the feeling of nausea and the uncontrollable urge to cum. "I guess Jack is going to be losing the challenge before me" I thought to myself, attempting to find some semblance of a victory.

Jack stood Ami up, led her to the bed, and laid her down on her back. His rock-hard cock was glistening with my girlfriend's saliva. Ami playfully slapped Jack's chest, "My jaw has been sore all week because of you!".

"Your boyfriend doesn't still think I'm doing the No Nut November challenge, does he?" Jack asked Ami.

"Oh that poor guy" she chuckled. "He's been under the impression that we've been doing the challenge all week. He thinks I'm just teasing the both of your for my own pleasure"

"He's not coming back from work anytime soon, is he? I don't want him to almost walk in on us again" Jack asked.

"Walk in on us? You mean that time you came inside me while we were cooking dinner together? I had to walk around with your cum inside me the entire night that night!" Ami responded sarcastically. My mind started racing, I had walked in on them cooking together 4 or 5 days ago. I remember it vividly because she was wearing the black garter I had just found in the hamper before they walked in. Have they really been hooking up for that long?

I saw a smirk reach Jack's lips as he reached under Ami's skirt and pulled down her new white silk panties.

"Are you going to show your new panties to your boyfriend tonight" Jack asked.

"No, these are just for you" Ami responded.

Jack begin rubbing the tip of his thick cock in my girlfriend's fully drenched pussy. As he slowly pushed it in, Ami's head shot backward as she moaned in pleasure. Unable to hold back anymore, I began uncontrollably orgasming. A week's worth of cum began filling my pants as I nearly collapsed from the intensity.

Jack, now fully inside my girlfriend, reached behind her and unclasped her bra and tossed it on the side of the bed. Ami's perky tits were exposed, pointing straight upward, rocking back and forth with the rhythm of his thrusting.

"Go slow... you're a little big for me" Ami begged of Jack.

Jack did no such thing, as he picked up the pace and began fucking Ami, rubbing her clit with his thumb. Ami was trying her best to keep quiet, her soft moans still clearly heard from my position in the closet.

Soon they stopped to switch positions. Ami grabbed my pillow and laid it down in the middle of the bed. She laid her hips on my pillow with her ass pointed up for Jack. Jack, taking both hands to grab Ami's ass, spread her apart so he could put his rock hard cock back in her. After a few minutes, I saw Ami convulse as an orgasm washed over her, moaning now uncontrollably. Jack grabbed her hips to steady her as she was twitching, so that he could continue pumping in and out of her.

"Oh god, Ami, you're so fucking hot!" Jack shouted to Ami, as he was on the verge of cumming.

"Just come inside me again!" Ami whispered back to him.

Jack started to cum inside my girlfriend's pussy. I could see his cock, completely soaked from her pussy, flexing and twitching inside her, pumping her full of his cum. As he pulled out, some of the cum drooled out and onto the pillow Ami was laying on.

Jack collapsed to the side of the bed, while Ami got up and shoved my pillow back to its original location. For the next few minutes, I saw them cuddle in each other's arms while I was busy fighting back tears in the dark closet.

"We should get back before anybody notices we're gone." Ami suggested.

Jack agreed, and started getting dressed while Ami went to go shower, and presumably try to drain Jack's cum out of her pussy.

The instant they left the apartment to rejoin their friends, I jumped out of the closet to clean myself up and to head back to work. "Maybe I can just pretend nothing happened and come back home at the normal time. I need some time to think about how to confront Ami about all this" I thought to myself. "It will probably get bitter, so I really should wait until Jack leaves before I start a fight with her."

But that wouldn't be for a few more days. Can I really keep up appearances for that long? I wasn't even sure how I'd keep my composure with our friends at the bar.