All Comments on 'Ami and our Mutual Friend, Jack'

by cloroxcoyote

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You pathetic cuckold! Keep holed up in your closet. You are useless to humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had one chance to introduce yourself to the readers of Lit, you seriously fucked it up. What made you think a story about a spineless wimp would be a great introduction? You'll be no more than the next newbie to be thrown onto the heap of writers to ignore. I'm not sure about others, but I for one will never click on another of your worthless submissions. 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Girlfriend? I thought this was the Loving Wives category. 1* for all willing cuckold tales. Another garbage writer joins the fleet of sewer rats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulation for having the lowest scoring story today. Maybe you should take your shit story somewhere else where it's going to be appreciated, like another site. Why are you cucks so attracted to this category? Try the fetish category, they will appreciate scum like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What don't you understand about LW???? Go to another category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the comments speak for themselves. Sad, that these stories are allowed to be posted. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All these whiny assholes. They either deliberately seek out stories to complain about, or are truly too stupid to recognize a cheating story no matter how immediately obvious it may be. I guess expecting them to notice that LW is clearly labeled as the extra-marital, swinging, and sharing category; is just too much to ask of their angst riddled flavor of brain damage. Perhaps it's simply beyond their mental capacity to figure out what that label implies; much like how they appear ignorant that it's the site moderators who decide a story's category, often overriding the author's selection.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

What did he have to think? She was just his girlfriend! Just a "Goodbye and good riddance" was enough! This was bad enough, so why the need for a part 2? 1*

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The insane idiots will applaud, some even becoming defenders of the authors, but nothing can hide the fact that a story is just plain bad or in the wrong category! Or has anyone here discovered a "Loving Wives"? A slut he has as a GF and who he kicks in the ass with a well-deserved kick to where she belongs, which is in the gutter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do writers like writing about the MC being such a wimp? Like a whipped puppy to a slut woman and just sits back to take their disrespect. There's nothing of entertainment value other than utter disgust. This one was just pathetic. Are we supposed to feel sorry for the little weakling? Hoping someone else will come along and solve his problems?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how morons love to criticize people complaining about cheating. Yeah think about that. Fucked up. And yet say LW is clearly only that. But they fail to read about LW. Yes it says extra marital and cheating. But there's also another small key word there. It's call MORE, as in 'and more.' Guess what that can mean, yeah you guessed it, literally anything about a wife. Therefore, no, does not have to include cheating. And let's use common sense here, since when is a 'Loving Wife' a cheater? And how is cheating considered loving? The sharing I get when all parties know and agree.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Mentally challenged wimp thinks his girlfriend actually cares for him.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Awesome! and ignore that gimp 26thnc just a wuss who trolls this site embarrassing himself.

I hope you have more to share.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Tomb, you a big talking motherfucker calling someone a gimp. I think you’re just a little pussy boy who went off to school instead of serving his country. You have to be one of Uncle Squint’s boys. A true pink panty wearing piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was an awesome story. Please keep writing and don’t listen to the shit posters talking about stories required to be about a “wife” not “girlfriend”. Love the character work so far. Can’t wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree - great story. Especially for those of us with an Asian wife and a cuckold fetish

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy3 months ago

WTF no follow?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous