Amie Pt. 02

Story Info
Back in class, and in the gym.
1.9k words
4.41
10.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amie woke up refreshed. After her doctor appointment and her fabulous edged orgasm on the balcony yesterday, she cooked dinner in her apartment, took a long, hot shower, studied for a bit then went to bed, using her lipstick vibrator once more before going to sleep.

Her first class this morning was Change Management as part of her MBA program. The prof was a middle aged woman of about 45. She came off very professional but managed to teach using practical examples in that first class Amie had last week, which Amie thrived upon.

She showered and put on her usual minimal amount of make up. She grabbed her little vibe and stuck it in her bag along with her notebook. Another picture perfect late summer day allowed her to wear a skirt again, robin's egg blue, and a white tank. No doctor visit today so, a robin's egg thong was her choice of panties.

She exited her apartment building and walked through the campus. There were only a few students walking to class at this time of day.

She walked through the parking lot behind the dorms and stopped in her tracks when she saw a girl looking out her second floor window, naked. The girl was cupping her breasts and looking around the parking lot below. She hadn't spotted Amie yet and Amie assumed she'd step back from the window when she did. Amie was wrong.

The girl turned her head and saw Amie. Instead of retreating, she grinned at Amie, cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She bit her lower lip and squeezed her breasts together, seemingly for Amie's viewing pleasure. She had dark brown hair cut close, almost like a boys cut.

That tingle Amie felt at the doctor's office yesterday returned. She smiled back and waved to the girl discretely.

The girl wiggled her fingers in a wave back at Amie. She ran her fingers down her tummy and her right hand disappeared below the window sill. Her left hand played with the little gold nipple ring on her left nipple.

Amie could only imagine that the girl was going to masturbate - or was presently masturbating - and wanted an audience. Amie found herself really wanting to stop and watch but she had to get to class. She looked at her watch, then back at the girl. She shrugged her shoulders at the girl and waved good bye. The girl pouted and waved back.

"Wow," Amie thought. "Two thoughts of girl on girl in as many days, and I'm excited by them!"

She arrived at her class and sat off to the side in the fifth row. The prof, Catherine, a very attractive French Canadian woman in her 40s, was a CIO in the government before semi-retiring at an early age and now teaching. She had a larger frame but carried it so very well.

Amie's thoughts wandered back to the doctor appointment yesterday. She couldn't believe how turned in she got at Dr. Jo touching her. And then the girl in the window this morning. She never had thoughts of being with another girl. She had imagined some girlfriends masturbating but nothing like what she encountered yesterday.

She awoke from her daydream, realizing she was tingling "down there". She absentmindedly squeezed her legs together in reaction to the arousal, and then spread them apart. Catherine just happened to be looking in her direction at the time. Amie noticed the prof pause and lose her thought for a moment but as she herself was just waking from a daydream, didn't know why.

Amie focused on the prof and took copious notes, although periodically distracted. One time she let her mind wander and started to get wet "down there" She spread her legs again and pulled her skirt up high on her thighs. By chance, or maybe not, Catherine was looking in her direction again. This time Amie noticed.

"Oh crap," she thought. "I'm going to get in trouble if I don't pay attention."

She left her skirt where it was and scratched high on her thigh, as if that was her intention all along. Catherine watched both intently and discretely at the same time. Amie felt that tingle again.

"Whoa!" she thought. "Is she enjoying this?!"

Amie lowered her skirt and sat forward, half listening to the prof. As Catherine paced across the room back to Amie's side, Amie leaned back and spread her legs a little. Catherine looked right at them.

"She's watching!" Amie thought.

Amie feigned writing in her notebook (but kept one eye on Catherine) and again scratched very high on her thigh.

Catherine lost her thought again and Amie felt a little rush.

Amie resisted taking out her lipstick vibe but it was a challenge. It would be very difficult to play here now, especially with the prof eyeing her. She put her skirt back in place and folded her hands on her book.

Class ended and Amie headed for the door. She saw Catherine watching her leave. "Either I'm in trouble or she's horny for me," Amie thought, stifling a giggle.

Amie's next class wasn't until 2:00 so she walked back to her apartment. She had four hours to go to the gym, have lunch and chill a bit before class.

She passed by the dorms again and the girl in the window was no longer in the window. Amie found herself a little disappointed at that. She wondered if the girl got the audience she wanted or just went ahead and masturbated on her own. "If she's an exhibitionist, she has the perfect dorm room for it," Amie thought.

Back in her apartment, she grabbed her gym bag and made her way to the campus fitness center in Montpelier Hall.

She was just opening her bag in the women's locker room when one girl had just gotten out of the shower. She was wrapped in a towel and walking over to a locker near Amie's. She smiled as she passed Amie.

"Oh you smell good!" Amie said, surprising herself really.

The girl smiled and said "Thanks! It's a new body wash called 'The Beach'. "

"That's exactly it," said Amie, taking off her skirt. "It smells like ocean air. I love it!"

"You can get it at Bath and Body Works at Rideau Center," the girl told Amie.

"I'll check it out," Amie said. "Thanks!"

The girl took off her towel and stood naked a few feet from Amie.

"What the fuck are the sex gods doing with me?" Amie thought, given the experiences over the past 24 hours.

"They have a body cream too," the girl said.

She applied some cream on her hands and started massaging it into her feet, legs, hips, tummy and upwards. Amie watched her and right on cue, there was that tingle again.

"You wanna try," the girl asked.

"Sure thanks," Amie said.

Amie has just removed her tank and bra and was about to put on her gym top. She took a sample from the naked girl's hand and applied it to her wrist.

"Oh the feels nice," Amie said. "Thanks so much."

"My pleasure," the girl said. "And I'm Anna," she added, extending a hand.

"Amie," Amie said, taking Anna's hand in hers.

Amie watched Anna finish applying her body cream on her arms and breasts. Anna was a small girl about 5'2". Shoulder length dark blonde hair and a dazzling smile. Her body was petite and her breasts near perfect 32B Amie estimated.

"See you around campus I guess," Amie said, clipping her iPod onto her shorts, ready to head into the gym.

"Likely here," Anna said. "I'm here almost everyday."

"Great. Have a good day," Amie said smiling.

"You too," Anna said.

Amie worked out for ninety minutes and was ready for a nice long shower. There were two other girls in the showers when Amie got there. The showers were individual stalls with curtains. There were four stalls on each side of the shower area, facing each other. Amie chose one across for the other two girls.

Amie hung her towel on the hook and stepped into the stall. She turned on the water and got it the perfect temperature. She loosely closed the curtain and started soaping herself. She started with her arms, then her breasts and tummy. She ran the bar of soap down between her legs and over her thighs. She was thinking about Anna's body wash and decided she'd have to try it and pick up a scrunchie loofa sponge as well. She put the soap back on the little shelf and was about to reach for the shampoo when she heard one of the girls across the way moan. She peered out the partially open curtain to look at the stall across from hers.

The girl to the right had her curtain open slightly as well. She had her back to Amie and Amie could see part of the girls bare ass, which had soapy water steaming down it. The girl wasn't masturbating as Amie had hoped but she was soaping her breasts, or perhaps playing with them. Amie assumed she forgot herself for a moment and let out a moan in a rush of arousal. Amie knew the feeling, and she was having it right now.

She cupped her left breast with her left hand and found her pussy with her right. She was so turned on given the girl in the window, the prof looking up her skirt and Anna rubbing lotion on her naked body, she moved from rubbing to fingering quickly. She closed her eyes and leaned back on the wall. Squeezing her tit now and pinching at the nipple, she was fucking herself with two fingers.

She peered out the curtain again. The girl still had her back to Amie but it was now clear she was masturbating. Amie listened intently for the sighs and moans that accompanied arousal and, as much as the girl was holding back, she heard them.

Amie leaned back against the wall again and played hard and fast. Her orgasm loomed in the near distance. She slowed her pace, trying not to force it as they are never as good as the one that comes on its own. She pinched her nipples and thumbed her clit as the warm water poured over her.

She heard a shower curtain slide open. A quick glance and she saw the other girl across the way was getting out. She was drying off in the stall and Amie found herself staring at this girl's breasts. They were quite large and heavy looking. She wondered what it would be like to touch them. That did it. She started to cum.

It surprised her at first. She let out a gasp and a small whimper as the trigger was pulled. She waited for that soft tingle to rise up and fill her with warmth. But instead, like last night on the balcony, it was a KABLAM!! The orgasm came out of nowhere and smashed into her loins. It took over her body and nearly threw her to the ground. She held her pussy tightly as it crashed over and over between her legs. She slid down to the floor of the shower stall otherwise she would have fallen her legs became so useless.

She sat there for a few minutes until she eventually stopped cumming and was able to stand.

"Holy fuck," she thought.

She got up and rinsed off. She turned off the water and pulled back the curtain. She grabbed her towel from the hook and started to dry off. She was just wrapping the towel around herself when the curtain opened up across the way. The girl who was also masturbating was just getting out. Still naked, and wet from the shower, she reached for her towel.

Amie recognized the little gold nipple ring immediately.