Amie's Charm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You walk alone on a remote country road," said the sourceless voice.

Lena had completed many tours of the Sweetwater countryside with her fellow trainees, and this was easy for her to imagine.

"On the path ahead, a girl approaches you."

Lena felt her arousal simmering, and after a long moment, a figure emerged from the darkness. Every trainee knew that the High Priestess was said to be of legendary beauty and astonishing grace, but the woman now coming into view was unlike anyone Lena had ever seen.

Her tan skin was flawless, warmly reflecting the dim candlelight. She had long amber hair that fell to her waist, with delicate features and a firm jawline that gave her an effortless beauty. Her powerful-looking shoulders atop subtly muscular arms seemed impeccably firm, while still feminine and soft. Her legs were slender and her toenails had been painted a bright yellow color.

Her most prominent features extended far in front of her and several feet beyond her sides, obscuring her torso and hips from Lena's view. Her breasts were truly colossal, taut and firm despite being far larger even than Lena's would be after a bout of uncontrolled growth. Lena realized with a start that this incredible woman was completely nude.

She found her gaze drawn towards the turgid pink nipples at the tips of the woman's breasts, each teat throbbing as it strained fully erect, longer even than Lena's handspan. A few droplets of opaque white liquid formed around them. The milky flow increased, and her ears were soon treated to a series of quiet splattering noises as Sofia's dripping milk impacted the stone floor below.

As astonishing as this goddess was, though, right now she seemed to be embodying someone else entirely. Sofia's eyes were wide with youthful wonder and a hint of fright. She would have been taller than Lena if she had been standing upright, but her long, slender legs were bent as she took small, halting footsteps towards Lena. She bit her lip, frowning uncertainly.

This could be none other than High Priestess Sofia herself. But in Lena's eyes, Sofia's overall affectation gave the impression of a young woman, one who seemed confused and perhaps even apprehensive.

Sofia paced delicately until she had centered herself between the bedposts. She extended her arms forward, resting her hands on the great spheres of her enormous nude bosom, and turned to face Lena.

"Miss? Are you a priestess of Sweetwater? Can you help me?" she said in a small, timid voice, entirely unlike the melodious tones that had filled the air only moments earlier.

Lena stared at her. This was not at all what she had been expecting. She opened her mouth and closed it again, thinking it probably not the right time to insist that she was only a trainee.

Sofia seemed to sense Lena's hesitancy. For a brief instant she was the High Priestess again, and allowed herself a momentary eye roll.

Lena saw this gesture and flushed red, suddenly remembering her place.

"I... yes. How can I help?" Lena said, trying to project the assured confidence of a priestess, despite the distraction of the impossible beauty next to her.

Sofia rubbed small circles in the sea of her exposed bosom. This gentle pressure caused a momentary increase in her lactation, and sudden sprays of milk from both of her nipples showered upon large swaths of the floor below. The hot milk ran down the floor's slight incline, wetting Lena's bare feet as it flowed to the drain at the center of the room. Lena shivered from the sensation.

"There's something happening to me, and I've never felt this way before..." Sofia said quietly, trailing off. She averted her eyes and stared demurely at the milk-soaked floor.

Lena immediately felt a sense of kinship with this girl, whom she had to keep reminding herself was the High Priestess herself, Sweetwater's paragon of femininity. She recalled the Order's teachings about the many blessings of the women in their kingdom.

"Yes, like all women of our kingdom, we gain certain... gifts when we become aroused," Lena said softly.

"But fear not, for I will be your guide," she said, smiling.

She took a step closer, approaching Sofia from the side until she felt her exposed nipples rubbing against the great expanse of Sofia's left breast. She paused, smiling and slowly twisting her shoulders, thrilling with the sensation of her hard nubs dragging back and forth across Sofia's hot flesh in a show of open friendship.

Sofia bit her lip and looked up at Lena, frowning. This made something snap in Lena's mind, and she decided at once to embrace this opportunity.

"First, become still and bring your focus within," Lena said, lifting her hand and gently brushing Sofia's amber hair behind her ear. She continued, tracing along Sofia's neck, gently caressing until her finger was under Sofia's chin.

She leaned in slowly, amazed at her own gall, their lips just inches apart... but paused, frustratingly close, when she felt a gentle pressure pushing her away. She could feel that Sofia's massive breasts were swelling even larger.

She stepped back, her eyes wide, and saw Sofia vigorously rubbing her own swelling flesh with both hands as it spread outwards between her fingers. Her breasts continued to grow steadily larger until they obscured most of her slender thighs from Lena's view. Her milky nipples were stretching longer, straining further outwards until Lena realized with a start that they resembled her own forearms in thickness and length.

Sofia's colossal bosom somehow remained buoyant as it surged ever larger, bouncing and swaying in great rolling waves as it crept below her knees. Her dripping milk increased in volume until it was spurting steadily from both great nipples, raining in a tremendous milky shower upon the chamber's stone floors.

Sofia seemed to be somehow unburdened by her colossal chest. She hefted her bosom with both arms, sending delicious ripples throughout, as she peered questioningly at Lena.

"Miss? Can you help me with my breasts?"

Lena felt her mouth becoming dry once again. Her toes suddenly felt warm and wet from an errant spray of Sofia's milk, and she couldn't help but imagine its taste.

She blinked, remembering her act as she watched Sofia's growth finally slowing.

"The most blessed of us may experience some... slight breast growth," she said, recalling her training and trying to sound authoritative despite making such an obvious understatement.

"But your milk deserves further study," she said slowly. She had never seen spontaneous lactation on this scale and hoped that Sofia wouldn't notice her surprise.

She stepped back, then paced around to Sofia's front and knelt on the wet, milky floor facing her. She raised her arms, pressing her own big chest from below into a soft platform underneath Sofia's enormous hanging breasts.

As large as her own bosom was, though, she had failed to account for the tremendous new size of the High Priestess, and suddenly doubted whether her huge cleavage could support even one of Sofia's massive milky breasts.

At least, she thought, the High Priestess seemed to have stopped growing for now. Sofia's breasts remained taut and firm, waving slowly in the air before her despite their incredible size.

She thought better and released her own bosom, instead reaching up and to the sides. With both arms outstretched, she was just barely able to wrap one hand around each of Sofia's enormous leaky nipples. They were slick with milk and throbbed urgently in her grasp.

"Hold steady, young miss, and I shall milk you," Lena said, raising her voice to be heard above the splattering of Sofia's uncontrolled lactation on the floor behind her.

She slid both hands up the full length of Sofia's nipples, pausing to press her palms against their tips. She continued around, gripping their undersides and sliding slowly back in the other direction towards their great bases.

She heard Sofia gasp above her. She grinned, the sound of splattering milk increasing in her ears. She alternated her grip on one spurting teat and then the other, increasing the speed of her motions.

Soon she was wildly milking both of Sofia's gushing nipples, laughing as errant spurts of milk fell upon her beaming face. Her long blonde hair, braided tight and falling down her back, was quickly soaking through with Sofia's milk.

Pausing her milking motions for a moment, she allowed herself a moment to revel in how well she imagined her test was going.

This was a mistake, she soon realized, as a jet of sticky liquid suddenly emerged from within Sofia's great cleavage and struck her square in the face. It was followed a moment later by another great gush, this one filling her open mouth.

She swallowed instinctively. The taste was simply divine, sticky and sweet, and she immediately knew it to be Sofia's powerful arousal. She felt its warmth filling her stomach and spreading across her insides.

She blinked, shaking her head and again remembering herself.

"Like all women of Sweetwater, my dear, you may find yourself becoming slightly... wet when you become aroused," Lena said, trying to sound confident despite making another obvious understatement.

Sofia's prolific arousal continued dripping down her legs and spurting forward through her great cleavage. A faint splashing sound reached Lena's ears as Sofia's prolific arousal washed across the floor around them.

Lena tried to focus her willpower. It didn't help that a foggy haze of arousal had taken hold in her mind, and Sofia's incredible squirting tasted simply wonderful on her tongue and felt dripping down her bare skin.

She released her grip on Sofia's slick nipples and reached forward, gently spreading apart Sofia's bosom with her arms. She gazed upwards, still on her knees, making eye contact with the beautiful visage of the High Priestess.

"M...Miss, it's my... oh!" Sofia whispered, looking down at Lena and shuddering with another uncontrolled gush of her arousal.

"Can't you help?" she gasped, her eyes pleading.

Lena lowered her eyes, gazing ahead between Sofia's enormous breasts at an incredible sight.

Great rivers of Sofia's dripping arousal were streaming down her long, slender legs, which now sparkled in the dim candlelight. Lena was pushing outwards with both arms, straining with the effort of creating for herself a small pocket of air between Sofia's colossal cleavage. She shuffled forward on her knees, fully enveloping herself within Sofia's great bosom, and gasped in awe as Sofia's beautiful pussy filled more and more of her vision.

She was drawing nearer Sofia's dripping center. As she approached, she could feel a powerful heat that seemed to burn away the wet droplets of arousal almost as soon as they splashed upon her face. The splattering of Sofia's spurting milk on the floor was still audible behind her, but more quietly now as the flesh of Sofia's bosom had closed in, muffling the sound.

She was now just inches away from Sofia's gushing pussy. The volume of squirting liquids seemed to increase, splashing great waves of hot arousal across Sofia's legs and Lena's body, the excess splattering onto the floor. Lena squeezed her eyes shut, opening her mouth and extending her tongue to catch as much of the sticky liquid as she could. The heat on her face was almost overpowering, and as she leaned ever closer, she knew she was mere moments from tasting Sofia's ambrosia...

At once the hot embrace of Sofia's nethers vanished. Lena felt cool air on her dripping wet skin, making her shiver involuntarily. She opened her eyes to find Sofia a few paces away, standing now at her full height and smiling down at her.

"Stand and recite your oath," Sofia intoned, speaking once again as the High Priestess.

Lena's eyes widened. Every trainee knew the oath, but to recite it before the High Priestess could only mean--

She leapt to her feet, her heart in her throat, almost losing her balance when her foot slipped along the milky floor.

Sofia turned slightly, showing her profile. Her milk had calmed its furious spraying from both nipples, now reduced to occasional thick streams that ran down the vast undersides of her bosom. Her colossal breasts extended several arm-lengths in front of her, their undersides bouncing together below her knees, but she hardly seemed to notice their weight at all. Lena admired this seemingly effortless demonstration of magical control.

"Whom do you serve?" queried Sofia.

"I serve the kingdom of Sweetwater!" Lena replied, finding her voice and bursting with pride.

"And who speaks for Sweetwater?"

"You do, Most Milky Mistress," said Lena, embellishing with one of Sofia's many formal honorifics.

The High Priestess beamed at her. Lena felt as if she were staring directly into the sun. The allure of Sofia's approval was overpowering.

"Congratulations, Priestess Lena of Sweetwater," Sofia announced with a flourish.

Lena's heart felt too large for her chest, and a great wave of pride in her homeland washed over her. But there was one thing, she thought, that would make this moment even better.

Sofia paused, pondering at her newest charge, then grinned.

"I know what you desire. Come, Lena," she said, beckoning.

Lena gasped. It couldn't be... she couldn't mean... to do such a thing with the High Priestess herself--

Sofia stepped towards the sturdy wooden bed. She turned, the great expanse of her bosom swinging around, and sat on its edge. She made eye contact with Lena, grinning and sliding backwards with her long legs squeezed tightly together, then sat upright with her toes even with the edge of the bed.

Her enormous bosom rested heavily on either side of her legs, extending over the edge of the bed. Her great nipples had retained every inch of their tremendous new sizes, waving slowly in the air and dripping small spurts of milk onto the stone floor below.

Despite the tantalizing smell of fresh, hot milk, Lena's eyes had fixated elsewhere. She stared directly through Sofia's immense cleavage towards her firm stomach and along her subtly muscular legs, still pressed tightly together and shining wet with her essence.

Sofia leaned slowly backwards, resting on her elbows, sending great shimmying quakes through her bosom.

Lena felt as if time were slowing to a crawl. She fought through her arousal, but she still couldn't believe--

Sofia made eye contact with Lena and, ever so slowly, spread her legs. Her feet soon rubbed against the inner walls of her bosom, and she pointed her toes, sliding them further outwards until each leg slid out of view underneath a huge fleshy breast.

Her beautiful bare pussy came into Lena's sight. It was dripping furiously, spurting her arousal and spreading a large wet spot onto the sheets below.

Sofia grinned, seeing Lena frozen in place, and thought she'd help the poor girl along by stating the obvious.

"Come, Lena. Give us your pretty pussy," she said quietly.

Lena gasped again. She couldn't believe her good fortune. The most intimate of gestures in Sweetwater society, and to share it with the High Priestess herself? It was beyond her wildest dreams.

She took a halting step forward, then another--

"Remove your armor," Sofia intoned.

Lena paused mid-step to bend over and detach her leggings. She sensed her own arousal starting to drip down her bare legs. She shrugged the tattered remains of her articulating plate over her shoulders, leaving it in a messy pile by her feet, and stood fully nude before the High Priestess.

With a hesitant step forward, and another, she found herself enveloped between the outer reaches of Sofia's grand bosom. She turned to the side, lifting one and then the other leg over the edge of the bed.

She paused there, between Sofia's spread legs, as she felt the burning heat of Sofia's pussy warming her bare skin once again. The towering walls of Sofia's bosom enveloped her, seemingly channeling the heat from Sofia's center towards her. She felt it first across her arms and legs, then her breasts and finally her entire being seemed to exalt in her intimate proximity to this stunning goddess.

She lifted her left leg over Sofia's right leg and extended it forward, pushing it beneath Sofia's colossal right breast. For all its staggering expanse, it felt reassuringly warm and somehow weightless on her.

She was so close now. Time seemed to slow further as she slid her right leg under Sofia's left leg. Her dripping pussy, so obviously betraying her arousal, was now positioned directly above Sofia's.

Lena grabbed at her own bosom, pulling it apart and staring down at their imminent union. She saw herself now steadily dripping with arousal, which fell a short distance until it was lost among the great volume of liquids gushing from the High Priestess' beautiful bare pussy.

Lena dropped the remaining distance all at once. Their centers finally met with a large wet slap, which soon gave way to a rhythmic squelching sound. Her hips had started thrusting as if of their own accord, which made a strange kind of sense in Lena's hazy delirium, as if every other part of her body were watching her pussy in stunned amazement.

The heat from Sofia's center was nearly overwhelming. Lena felt it caressing her entire body, its warmth spreading to her extremities and elevating her arousal even further. She had never known such heights of pleasure before. Her mind was nearly lost in an aroused haze, and she endeavored merely to preserve their intimacy as long as the High Priestess would allow.

Her bosom felt tense, and she sensed it was still slowly growing, pressing against the inner wall of Sofia's massive right breast. With each rolling thrust of her hips, her nipples rubbed furiously against the hot flesh of Sofia's breast.

Lena was near the very peak of her arousal, and she felt herself plunging over the edge. She threw her head back in ecstasy, her hips still thrusting her pussy against Sofia's, riding rolling waves of pleasure.

Sofia knew right away that Lena was climaxing all over her. She allowed herself another eye roll; it was rather gauche to orgasm before the High Priestess, especially as a guest in her chambers. This young priestess should have known better and clearly needed a reminder: it was time for the High Priestess to reassert herself.

Lena had finally stopped thrusting, panting and wheezing as her dripping gash settled atop Sofia's, when she felt a rumbling beneath her. Suddenly a massive arcing column of liquid struck her from beneath, its strength powerful enough to launch her out of Sofia's cleavage into the air. She landed softly, several feet from the bed atop a large yellow pillow, while the remainder of the sticky liquid soaked her entire body.

She gasped, sitting straight up. She looked down to her sides, blinking, too surprised by her sudden flight to consider its improbable origins. She soon felt the High Priestess' gaze upon her and leapt to her feet, standing at attention. She was facing away from the bed, towards one of the grey stone walls.

Sofia's whisper caressed Lena's ears from behind.

"Very good, Priestess Lena."

Lena grinned to herself, but only for a moment, as she heard the High Priestess adopt a more serious tone.

"The Order needs you, Lena, for a mission of utmost importance," Sofia intoned.

Lena sensed movement behind her. A series of wet footsteps squelched on the stone floor, drawing ever closer, until the great expanse of Sofia's bosom came into view. The arc of Sofia's right breast moved slowly before her, from dripping nipple to sturdy base, as Lena remained at attention.

The stunning visage of the High Priestess herself, framed by her long amber hair, settled near the center of Lena's vision. Sofia spoke softly, but with an insistent urgency.

"There is a stranger in our lands, Lena. She carries something small but immensely powerful," Sofia said. She paused, peering down at Lena's breasts.