Amie's Charm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl had clearly wanted to make a generous demonstration of her appreciation and affection, slurping Lena's tongue into her mouth. Lena allowed herself to enjoy her tongue being sucked by this stunning brunette. At length they caressed each others' lips, until finally separating, leaving them both breathing heavily.

"I'm Kara," the girl said.

"We were just pampering our most honored guest," she continued, gesturing downwards at the girl underneath them on the bed.

"But something wonderful happened. Madam? Do you know what it was?" she continued, now addressing the girl who had been bathing in Kara and Jessa's combined liquids.

The girl beneath them was squirming, and Kara and Jessa reluctantly lifted their legs, allowing her to roll to the side and finally stand upright near the edge of the bed.

Her dark hair was a soaked mess, her arms and back still dripping Jessa's arousal. She didn't seem to mind it and straightened up, thrusting her sizable chest forwards with pride, even if at this moment it was nowhere near as large as any of the other three girls' bosoms. She had slender arms and legs and carried herself with a steady, assured grace. She was stunningly beautiful, leaving Lena at a loss for words, but there was something amiss...

Lena frowned, thinking it somewhat suspicious that this girl's breasts didn't seem to have grown at all in the last few minutes. Surely any woman of Sweetwater would have demonstrated at least some swelling in such a circumstance, she thought, especially given how much of Jessa's squirting this girl had swallowed.

Lena felt her blood run cold. Unless she wasn't a woman of Sweetwater at all--

As if to confirm her suspicions, small droplets of white liquid suddenly appeared around the girl's nipples. Lena felt her breath catch in her throat. A stunning realization swept over her: this must be the stranger that Sofia had meant her to find. But what of the powerful item she carried?

Then she saw it: a small silver charm dangling on a chain resting gently in the girl's cleavage. The girl caught her staring, clearing her throat.

"Thank you, miss. I'm Amie," she said, smiling.

Lena saw Kara and Jessa taking note of this as well, as if it were the first time they'd heard her name. They didn't have time to embrace in a traditional Sweetwater greeting, though, as Jessa suddenly let out a low moan, followed a moment later by Kara. They both fell backwards onto the bed, writhing on the soaked bedsheets, gasping and moaning.

"It's my charm's magic! They are under its effects," Amie whispered urgently, glancing at Lena.

Kara and Jessa's breasts were surging larger with great waves of growth. Extending into the air above the bed, four great peaks remained magically firm and taut despite rising beyond each of their arm-spans, yet still they grew. They were larger now even than Lena's massive chest, and after another several minutes they at last seemed to stop growing, their grand forms bumping lazily into each other.

A single trickle of white liquid ran down the underside of Jessa's towering right breast. Soon there was a steady splattering noise as both of her teats unleashed several small streams of milk onto the stone floor. A moment later both of Kara's nipples followed suit, the combined streams from all four teats spurting continuously, seemingly without end.

Amie felt the new rivers of Kara and Jessa's milk joining with her own, still dripping from her nipples, combining into a gentle river of warmth that felt wonderful on her bare feet. It slid down the angled floor past her and flowed down the drain near the center of the room.

She giggled, drawing Lena's attention, and their eyes met.

"What happened to them?" Lena asked, her eyes wide with wonder. She had only known the High Priestess herself to demonstrate such incredible spontaneous growth.

Amie took a few steps forward, placing her bare chest underneath one of the streams of Jessa's milk.

"You know," she said, twisting her shoulders to cover her breasts in Jessa's milk, "I'm not entirely certain."

She took a step back from her milky shower, using both hands to spread Jessa's milk from her own breasts across the rest of her body. Her slender arms and legs and her firm abdomen were soon covered in a fine sheen of milk.

"I haven't had a chance to bathe since arriving in Sweetwater," she grinned, enjoying Lena watching her.

It had been quite a long day for Lena. Her own arousal, tinged with exhaustion, finally got the better of her.

"I've been looking for you, Madam, and I am glad I arrived when I did," Lena said, gesturing with her arm towards the four enormous breasts on the bed still spurting milk onto the floor nearby.

Amie grinned widely at her. Lena felt her insides warming and her knees becoming weak under the gaze of this beautiful girl. It was nearly as intoxicating, she thought, as she had felt from the affections of the High Priestess.

Lena wobbled on her feet and almost immediately felt a presence at her side. Her arm was soon wrapped around Amie's shoulder, and she felt herself being led to the large bed nearby. She was reclining, then lying down on her side, the great shelf of her unbound breasts hanging lazily over the side of the bed. She closed her eyes, soon falling into a deep contented slumber.

The sun had set, leaving the room illuminated only by the dim flicker of candlelight.

Amie swept her eyes over the six enormous breasts somehow supported by the impressively sturdy bed. Kara, Jessa, and the priestess were all dozing quietly, although Amie noted with interest that Kara and Jessa's nipples were still slowly exuding milk. They were continuously spraying their nectar gently down to the floor below, with some excess running down the undersides of their magically buoyant breasts. Their towering shapes still bobbled slowly in the air above the bed.

She climbed on the bed, lying on her back and nestling her head between Jessa's legs. The wall of Jessa's right breast towered into the air just next to her, and she turned her head, licking along the side of Jessa's breast and slurping a falling stream of Jessa's hot milk into her mouth.

She swallowed luxuriously, sighing. She didn't understand how she had consumed so much of Jessa's squirt. Even now she still felt a curious sensation within her body. It felt peculiar, but warm and powerful, not too unlike the way she felt when experimenting with magic alongside her Guild sisters. She wished Mistress Yvette were here to guide her.

Her thoughts drifted to Sister Katryn, and sleep overcame her.

The morning sun shone brightly through the inn's windows. Amie stirred, yawning, and stumbled to her feet next to the bed. Her toes soon felt delightfully warm, as the floor was still wet with fresh milk.

Kara and Jessa were dozing on the bed, their great bosoms still bouncing and swaying as they lazily spurted streams of milk onto the floor nearby. Amie's eyes widened; had they been milking all through the night?

Amie saw the priestess stretching in the nude on the floor nearby. The priestess' huge breasts had receded, although even at their resting size they rivaled Amie's, even while Amie was fully burdened with milk.

A dull throbbing in her chest alerted Amie to a more immediate need. Her breasts had filled overnight with a fresh load of her delicious milk, and while usually she would rely on Sister Katryn or her roommate Olivia to ease her burden, she found herself momentarily at a loss.

She placed one arm under each of her milky breasts, lifting them gently in offering, her eyes pleading as she addressed the priestess.

"Miss? Could you...?"

The priestess released her pose, turning to Amie and smiling. She said nothing, rising to her knees, and Amie stepped close, her teats at the priestess' eye level.

She felt her left nipple enveloped by a warm mouth. Sighing, she relaxed, her milky burden flowing with ease as the priestess gulped and swallowed with a long series of mouthfuls. Amie stood idly for many minutes as her milk was drained, her breath catching as she sighed happily.

She'd fallen into another one of her aroused dazes, and at long last she belatedly realized that both of her breasts had been expertly milked. She felt a presence nearby, realizing that the priestess was standing close to her, pressing her own huge breasts into Amie's.

Amie grinned, allowing the priestess to express her gratitude in what she now recognized to be a traditional Sweetwater greeting. She closed her eyes and their lips met. Amie thrilled at the instantly recognizable taste of her own milk on the priestess' lips. They kissed gently and languidly, and only after Amie sighed in content did the priestess pull away, regarding her closely.

"I was sent to find you, Amie," Lena whispered.

Amie quirked an eyebrow. She was still uncertain what Mistress Yvette had meant for her to find in Sweetwater, and this seemed to be as good a lead as any.

"My mistress can help with your... magic," Lena said.

"And she can help them too," she added, gesturing at the four towering breasts on the bed.

They helped Kara and Jessa to wake, and all four girls were surprised to discover that despite the incredible size of Kara and Jessa's breasts, which had not become any smaller in the night and still extended below each of their knees, they seemed to have little difficulty bearing the new weight.

Jessa had quickly embraced her new condition. She was seemingly unable to keep her hands from squeezing the great expanse of her breasts or sliding along her dripping pussy, and even the stunning power of one of Kara's eye rolls seemed to inspire no shame in her. Kara, for her part, reluctantly agreed that without some assistance, they'd certainly have trouble running the inn on their own.

"It is only a few miles to the capital city," Lena said, trying to bolster Kara's spirits.

She slid in close, wrapping Kara's arm around her shoulder and motioning towards Amie to do the same with Jessa.

"And we will help you with this burden," she said, grinning.

By mid-morning they had set out upon the road. Amie had donned her light blue scholar's robes, although they could only improvise a covering for Kara and Jessa using most of the bedsheets. Amie grinned, her arm wrapped around Jessa's shoulders as they brought up the rear.

Lena was in front, guiding them even as she helped Kara with her own sheet-wrapped bosom. Some compromises had to be made, though, and Kara and Jessa's great nipples remained exposed, still lazily spurting milk seemingly without end onto the ground below as they walked. Lena bore the remnants of her battle armor, which hung loosely from her shoulders, leaving her own huge chest mostly exposed.

They made their way to the west. The miles passed easily for Kara and Jessa, thanks to the loving support of their new friends. As the sun drew near its highest point in the sky, the great portcullis of Sweetwater's capital city came into their view.

"We're nearly there now, girls," said Lena, her arm still around Kara's shoulder. Kara was whimpering, her huge breasts bouncing together around her waist and still spurting a continuous stream of milk on the ground before her.

Behind them, Amie grinned at Jessa next to her, leaning in and kissing Jessa's cheek. Jessa giggled, her own bosom bouncing around her knees as it too was spraying a seemingly endless volume of milk.

Lena turned her head, gazing over her shoulder directly at Amie.

"The High Priestess is expecting us."

...to be continued?