Amie's Charm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will know her, for she is blessed much as you are," she continued, glancing back at Lena's crumpled armor near the archway.

"Find her, Lena, and bring her safely to me."

Sofia raised one of her subtly muscular arms and gestured towards the archway.

"Your search begins near our kingdom's northern border. Go now, Priestess Lena."

Lena nodded, almost bursting with pride.

"As you wish, mistress," she said, inclining her head. She turned slowly, striding confidently but cautiously across the milk-slickened floor towards the archway, desiring not to embarrass herself at such a crucial moment--

"Priestess Lena?" called Sofia, her voice again airy and melodious.

Lena froze in place, her bosom quivering in the air before her. At least now, she thought, her breasts had returned to their normal size, and they merely extended beyond her elbows and bounced lazily around her waist. Their weight was somehow reassuring, a beloved aspect of her femininity, even if her throbbing nipples were still betraying her arousal in front of the High Priestess.

"Leave your armor," Sofia called from behind, and Lena gulped.

"See the smithy for a new breastplate before you depart," Sofia said.

Lena visibly relaxed.

"Yes, mistress," she said, lifting the yellow curtain aside and departing through the archway.

It was nearly midday when Lena passed through the gates of Sweetwater's capital city. She grinned, adjusting a strap on her new silver articulating plate, and walked into the countryside.

Lena was cresting a small hill on a winding road in the Sweetwater countryside. She had been lost in thought since leaving the High Priestess, and hadn't noticed the miles passing by until many hours later as the sun crept towards the horizon. She paused, leaning on her quarterstaff, and breathed deeply as she admired the peaceful bucolic beauty of the open plains around her.

The road had turned east and the sun, low in the sky, was gently warming her back. Several miles back she had detached most of the front of her articulating plate, allowing her great bosom to breathe freely. An early evening breeze tickled as it ran across her exposed breasts.

A moment later, the dull humming and crackling of the charm around her left nipple indicated its enchantment was still protecting her. Its magic was pleasurable but practical as well, helping to keep her arousal in check. At least it would allow her the relative luxury of being able to find shelter for the night before having to contend with her natural abilities.

Suddenly she heard a timid feminine voice calling to her.

"Miss? Are... are you a priestess?"

Lena whirled around, immediately suspicious. She held her quarterstaff at the ready, instinctively holding firm so her huge breasts wouldn't throw her off-balance.

A young woman was sitting on a large stone boulder just off the path, staring quizzically at her. Lena glanced around -- they were alone -- and relaxed, cautiously lowering her staff.

"That I am," she replied, smiling at the girl.

The girl jumped down from her boulder and stepped onto the path, slowly approaching her. Lena frowned; this was uncannily similar to the test of compassion that the High Priestess had described. Had Sofia somehow predicted this?

"I've never met a priestess before," the girl gasped, her eyes wide.

"Your armor!" she exclaimed. "That's an artic... articleat..."

"Articulating plate," Lena corrected, feeling a wave of affection for the girl. This was her first encounter since leaving Sweetwater's capital city and she couldn't help herself, embellishing further.

"It's my breasts, you see," she smiled. "They get bigger when I get... excited, just as I'm sure yours do. This plate grows with me, in a way, helping me stay focused in battle."

The girl was now just a few feet away. Her grubby tunic was streaked with dirt and clearly far too small for her sizable chest, which Lena could now see starting to grow with the girl's obvious arousal. A number of sizable holes in her tattered shirt gave Lena's peering eyes a tantalizing glimpse of the girl's firm breasts swelling steadily larger.

It was uncultured for a girl to let her breasts grow uncontrollably, so most women in polite Sweetwater society tended not to leave home without the nullifying magic of a breast charm clamped around their nipple.

Here in the countryside, though, Lena realized that there probably weren't many breast charms to go around. The girl certainly didn't seem to realize her own embarrassment, instead staring openly at Lena's chest as she drew closer.

Lena arched her back, an elaborate gesture that had the effect of thrusting her exposed breasts towards the girl in a traditional greeting.

"What's your name?" Lena asked.

"Oh my!" the girl marveled, lost in admiration as she cast her eyes over Lena, before remembering her manners.

"I'm Mira," she said, pausing right in front of Lena.

"I am pleased to meet you, sister Mira," Lena smiled. She took a step forward, pressing her huge chest into Mira's. She could feel the younger girl's smaller chest swelling larger against her own. The rough fabric of her tunic felt delectable against Lena's naked nipples.

Mira wobbled on her feet, looking nearly overwhelmed. After a moment she seemed to recover, throwing her arms around Lena and embracing her tightly, crushing their chests together.

Lena gasped from the sudden embrace, feeling an especially powerful wave of arousal shuddering through herself. There was something else, too: a familiar sensation around her left nipple, almost as if she had--

"You know," Mira said quickly, "Another girl with huge breasts like yours passed this way only a few minutes ago."

Lena's eyes widened in surprise, but not from the sudden touch. She had only ever seen the priestesses of the Order to have bosoms quite as large as her own. What could have drawn one of them all the way out here? And there was something that Sofia had told her...

"She was wearing these strange blue robes," Mira was almost babbling, still squeezing her arms around Lena's breasts and resting her head on the shelf of Lena's bosom.

"Her chest was soaking wet, though. Maybe she fell in a river?" Mira pondered innocently.

Lena reached out with both hands, grasping Mira's breasts to return her friendly greeting. Her gentle grip was too much for Mira's tattered tunic, though, and with a large ripping noise a great gaping hole opened in the fabric, exposing much of the girl's left breast.

Lena chuckled; the girl had clearly been in need of some attention, but now wasn't the time to indulge herself. Not when she sensed her quarry to be so close.

"Did you see where she went?" she queried.

Mira nodded eagerly.

"There's an inn just up the road from here," she said, pointing, then frowning as Lena had already started walking away. Lena spun around, walking backwards for a few paces, and smiled back at her.

"Thank you Mira, but I must be along. May we meet again soon," she called with a smile, turning towards the small inn coming into view just down the road.

Amie blinked. She found herself reclining with Kat in the gardens just outside the Scholar's Guild, both girls nude atop their discarded robes. She shivered as an early evening breeze tickled her bare skin, then winced when she felt the insistent throbbing pressure in her chest returning. She'd never felt this full before.

She turned towards her friend. Kat was giggling, her eyes sparkling with delight, leaning in for a kiss. Amie instinctively met her lips, opening wide only to receive a flood of liquid from Kat's mouth into hers. She immediately recognized the taste: it was her own milk, playfully fed back to her by her lover.

They separated and Kat leaned back, laughing, as Amie struggled to swallow the unexpected mouthful of her own delicious bounty. If anything, it seemed only to make the insistent pressure in her bosom all the more acute.

Kat was again mouthing words at her, her beautiful features flushed and her fiery red hair soaked through and dripping with milk. Amie squinted at her.

Within you. What did it mean? The sound of rushing water had returned, now nearly deafening in Amie's ears, and she couldn't hear herself think.

She sat back on the grass, feeling frustrated and confused, and gazed upwards.

Suddenly in the sky, a towering pair of slender feminine thighs were blocking out the sun. Amie's vision was filled by a giant, stunningly beautiful, and furiously dripping pussy. It was framed by two enormous elastic straps attached to a small cloth waistband, a most peculiar undergarment that failed to cover much of anything at all.

Great rivers of translucent liquid were gushing from the giant pussy down both towering legs. Amie's mind reeled. The strange panties, that amazingly wet pussy -- it was all somehow familiar, on the very tip of her tongue.

A flash of insight cut through her hazy mind.

"JESSA!" she yelled with all her might, but couldn't hear herself making any sound.

Far above in the sky, Jessa's enormous pussy lips slowly parted. A roaring ocean of translucent liquid emerged, arcing to bear down directly at Amie. The crescendo of rushing liquid in her ears was nearly overwhelming.

She reeled with a stunned realization: she wasn't here in the gardens, or in Kat's room, or anywhere else at the Guild. No, she was in her rented room in the Sweetwater countryside, with Jessa and...

"KARA!" she yelled, but she could hear nothing over the rush of Jessa's squirt tsunami barreling towards her.

Her mind was racing. What had Kat been trying to tell her?

She blinked and saw the wooden slats in the ceiling of her room. A flash of yellow light, the magical discharge from her charm, was slowly fading.

Everything came rushing back to her. She knew she was facing the unpredictable magic of her liquid charm, now doubled on account of Kara and Jessa having touched it at the same time.

This kind of arcane quandary would be of great interest to the mistress scholars of the Guild, who might study it for weeks alongside numerous other texts from the Great Library before making their recommendation.

But there was no time for study. She had to act now. Suddenly she knew what she had to do, and she felt a rush of magical potential welling up within her.

She opened her mouth.

Lena stood outside the inn's doorway, frowning. She could see the dull flicker of candlelight through the windows, but the building was otherwise quiet. She breathed deeply and pressed her quarterstaff against the outer door, which swung inwards with a loud creak.

She stepped inside the inn's common room, her quarterstaff still at the ready, to find herself alone. The insulating stone walls were effectively muffling the early evening bird calls from outside, and an uneasy silence fell as she paced further into the room, then into a short hallway.

Small puddles of white-colored liquid dotted the hallway. She stepped carefully around a few of them, but there was a scent in the air that suddenly reminded her of the High Priestess' chambers. She paused, kneeling down near one of the larger puddles and sniffing it cautiously. It was definitely familiar.

She untied a small silver vial from a pouch on her belt. She unstoppered it, at once drinking its entire contents. It was her last reserves of High Priestess Sofia's breast milk, a special reagent for her journey. It felt wonderful as it slid down her throat, although somehow not as divine as she remembered it when she drank directly from Sofia's nipples earlier that morning.

Dipping a finger in the milky puddle, she brought it to her lips, her mouth open wide... but there was a momentary flash of brilliant yellow light that filled her vision.

The light was gone in an instant. Lena knew at once that a powerful magical discharge had occurred nearby. Waves of arcane energy impacted the breast charm clamped around her left nipple, and she felt a pleasurable warmth spread throughout her breasts.

She stood and continued to the end of the hall, coming to stand before a large wooden door mounted on a sliding rail. She heard a faint splashing noise, and saw the door swaying slowly on its rail from the impact of what sounded like a large volume of liquid. A moment later, a steady river of translucent liquid flowed under the door and pooled between her feet.

Her heart was pounding, but this still didn't make any sense to her. The priestesses of Sweetwater always sought to use their gifts for the good of their kingdom. What business could one of them have all the way out here?

Another series of wet splatters impacted the other side of the door. The flow of liquid under the door increased, spreading across much of the hallway behind her.

She stepped around the mysterious liquid and slid the door partially open. She carefully squeezed her huge chest through the narrow space to enter the room, then stopped in her tracks, stunned at the scene before her.

A young woman was resting on her back near the edge of a large bed. Her brown curls were soaking wet, falling over the edge of the bed and pooling on the stone floor below, dripping a small stream down the inclined floor towards a small drain near the center of the room.

She was being repeatedly doused by a great jets of liquid from a furiously squirting pussy just above her face. Her eyes were squeezed shut but her mouth was wide open, and she seemed to be doing her utmost to swallow as much of the spurting liquid as she could.

A pair of slender legs were straddling her head, quivering with each gushing squirt of liquid. Their owner, another young woman, had her head tilted back, her long blonde hair matted and damp with her exertions. The blonde's huge breasts bobbled and swung in the hair, a huge shelf above the brunette between her legs.

On the bed behind the blonde, a third young woman with short, dark hair was on her knees. Her legs were straddling one of the outstretched legs of the curly-haired girl beneath her. She was rapidly thrusting her hips, rubbing her gushing pussy on the girl's knee. Her own huge breasts were squeezed against the back of the blonde in front of her, thrusting them upwards until they reached just below her chin level. She gently rest her chin on the top of her own huge left breast, sighing happily as she continued to rub her pussy all over the leg below her.

There was an almost constant splattering noise. Lena saw that the blonde girl's pussy was squirting in greater volumes than she'd ever seen. The blonde was panting and wheezing for a moment between each blast, and each thunderous jet seemed larger than the last. The brunette between her legs was still swallowing great mouthfuls of it, but most of it arced across the angled stone floor, the excess splashing down towards the drain in the center of the room.

Lena looked down to see most of her own body dripping wet with the blonde girl's incredibly prolific liquids. She felt her arousal building. Her breasts shuddered and became warm, then suddenly lurched larger from a great wave of growth.

She was taken aback, blinking rapidly. Her breast charm was meant to prevent exactly this type of runaway growth--

Her great chest heaved again, straining forwards against her articulating plate. There should have been a telltale crackling from the magic of her breast charm counteracting her natural growth, but she could feel only her own building arousal spreading throughout her swelling breasts. Her armor lurched in complaint, and with a final creaking sigh it gave way, torn asunder by the incredible growth of Lena's breasts. Lena cursed to herself; this was the second armor her unruly breasts had ruined in as many days.

The blonde girl's squirting was becoming relentless now. One of its jets impacted nearby, and Lena felt her entire front soak through when the liquids splashed across her warming skin. This seemed to prompt another great burst of breast growth, and her breasts thundered forward. Her armor hung loosely from her shoulders, her enormous breasts now exposed to the cool air.

Lena felt her nipples straining against the breast charm clamped around her nipple. Her thickening teats eventually proved too much for it, and she felt a sudden release as it sprang from her nipple, followed by a metallic clang as it clattered on the stone floor near her feet.

Looking down, she saw it floating past in one of the smaller rivers of the blonde girl's torrential squirt. She leaned over, almost losing her balance as her fully unconstrained bosom swung heavily to the side, and picked it up.

She peered closely at it: it was an obvious fake, confirming her suspicions.

Mira! That country girl on the winding path had embraced her suddenly, and she had felt a great heave in her chest at just that moment. She thought it was only her own surprise, but she realized now that it must have been Mira's quick fingers, swiping her breast charm from around her exposed nipple and replacing it with this poor facsimile. She had some nerve, Lena thought--

"M...Miss! Are you a priestess?"

Lena felt a sudden shock cutting through the foggy haze of her arousal: it was the third time she had heard that question today. The blonde girl was staring at her with pleading eyes, which then squeezed shut when her pussy released another colossal gush of liquids.

The dark-haired girl behind her had stopped thrusting her hips, but was still resting her pussy on the girl's leg below her. A great splashing of liquids from between her legs revealed that she too was squirting uncontrollably, but in nowhere near the same volume as the blonde girl. She seemed more in control of her faculties despite her situation, turning her head to regard Lena.

"Madam Priestess!" she exclaimed. "Get Jessa's breast charm. Right there!"

She extended her arm, pointing near Lena's feet. Lena looked down to see a second breast charm nearby on the wet stone floor, sliding lazily on one of the smaller rivers of Jessa's gushing squirt.

"Miss! There's something happening to me..." Jessa managed to say, before losing herself in a long moan as another thunderous squirt doused most of the room. A great ocean of liquid splashed across the floor, running swiftly down the incline and down the drain.

Lena sensed her priestess training unconsciously guiding her. Her arousal simmered, once again under her control, and she leapt to action. She kneeled, tossing the fake charm aside and scooping the other one from the floor in a single movement. She rose to her feet, stepping quickly across the wet floor towards the trio on the bed.

She held her arm forward, the charm in her outstretched hand, but her own huge chest had swollen even beyond her arm-span. Her throbbing nipple suddenly impacted the side of the blonde girl's breast, making Lena bite her lip from the sensation. She twisted to the side, aligning herself shoulder-to-shoulder with Jessa, and at last clamped the charm around the blonde's thick nipple.

At once the thunderous squirting ceased. Jessa's pussy was still furiously dribbling its liquids, but now merely in small rivers that splashed across the neck of the girl between her legs and ran to the sides, soaking through the bed sheets to the floor below.

Behind her on the bed, the short-haired girl sighed with relief, her own squirting reducing as if in sympathy, her climax finally calming.

"Thank you, miss. Jessa has always been exceptionally wet, but I've never seen her like this," she said, still panting heavily from her exertions.

She extended a hand and Lena smiled, reaching out to grasp it in hers, but the dark-haired girl kept reaching upwards, wrapping around Lena's shoulders and pulling her close. Their lips met urgently. Lena knew that it was important to respect local traditions, and she grinned, losing herself in their embrace.