Amish No More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing Maud's hair with my right hand I pulled her head back to expose her throat. Then I kissed her mouth long and deep tasting the wine on her lips and tongue; she was mine for the duration.

Still tugging at her hair I picked up her legs which were still dangling over edge of the billiard table and pivoted Maud on her shapely ass and then forced her to lie prone on the red felt of the billiard table.

I spread her legs and stroked her wet pussy while probing her flower, still holding her head down on the table by her hair.

Maud's hips were moving from side to side and she was arching her back slightly as my fingers slowly caressed her sweet clitoris and wet musky vagina. She was moaning softly yet hesitantly as if embarrassed at her own arousal...interesting?

Maud was certainly vulnerable with me standing over her while I roughly held down by her hair. Perhaps she was still expecting a beating; she was aroused nevertheless.

I let go of her hair and kissed her mouth. I then kissed and licked her neck and the base of her throat while working my way down to her breasts and nipples while continuing to caress her dripping vagina. Maud's eyes were open now and she was looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and she was taking everything in.

She hesitated and then reached up to..." You may touch me my dear." I offered. "I am not going to beat you as that would serve no useful purpose. I do not need revenge for revenges sake and I have quite forgiven your transgression.

Without it I would never have loved my marvelous Minerva as I love her now. In fact I am quite pleased with your submission and arousal as well as the goose bumps."

Maud reached up and touched my face and then the base of her throat.

"You have permission to speak freely if you wish and nothing you tell me shall leave this room."

"Thank you, Master."

"Tell me what you want, Maud?"

"I want you to make love to me, Master."

"Is that all you have to say to me? I gave you permission to speak freely." I kissed her mouth again.

"I know about the top hat and the lilies; the whole story, Minerva told me. She said smiling.

"Thank you for the plum wine. Gekkeikan is my favorite."

"You are welcome."

"Did you really quote Shakespeare when you confronted those bikers?"

"Yes I did and I am told that you are quite the Shakespeare aficionado yourself."

"I adore Shakespeare and before my crime against you and the Sanctorum I once owned all of his works.

Fortunately I have access to Arthur's expansive Library and may still read him"

"And so you should; life without books and music would be a dismal life indeed." I replied.

"How your ex-wife left you for that cockroach I'll never understand; did she find you that boring?

Arthur".... I put my hand over her mouth to stop her from talking.

"We will talk later this evening my dear. Arthur being delayed a few days will give us plenty of time to talk; besides you will be sharing my bed tonight."

Stepping to one side to avoid the glass I removed my clothing and then got on top of the billiard table.

"Get on your hands and knees. That's right just like that you silver vixen...now brace yourself. I told her slapping her ass just hard enough for it to sting and I made her yelp. "A slave needs to know her place; don't you agree?"

"Yes Master."

Maud's vagina was dripping with desire in her arousal and her vaginal lips were pink and swollen waiting for the arrival of my cock to ravish her and ravish her I did. I was neither rough nor gentle with her and my need for her was very great. My manhood was rock hard from the anticipation of finally having her body if only for a few days.

I would be seeing Maud often in the future however this might be my only opportunity to have her body.

Minerva and Maud care a great deal about one another. Arthur and I planned on letting Maud visit on occasion when he was away on business or when they are together. On those occasions I will explore Maud's mind and intellect as a person.

I pounded Maud with my rock hard penis as she braced herself for my vaginal assault.

I continued pounding as my first orgasm washed over me bringing Maud to the brink of hers and then I pulled out. I started probing her clitoris with my fingers again.

"Do you want to come?" I asked, bringing her the brink again and then denying her my manhood or my fingers.

"Please, Master, I can't help myself, I'm so horny.... please don't stop, let me come."

This obviously was not an act, Maud was begging for it and she was flushed, wet and ready.

The process in Maud's case removed much of her sexual inhibitions without altering her personality.... how interesting.

It made it much easier for her to enjoy sex and for a slave with a male Master this was definitely a plus; Arthur hinted as much.

If Maud's process were taken to the extreme it could leave her as a woman in a constant state of sexual arousal; a sex drone. Arthur and I agreed that the old fashion way was best because our ways and our methods are so similar.

The process was a tool to heal and enhance; it is highly secret to prevent abuse. It requires the seating of the 50 to sanction its use and thus far Maud and Martha are the only recipients.

What I knew for sure was that I was imprinted in Martha's mind as her benefactor, much like a baby duck imprints on its mother. Martha's pain from the loss of our son as well as the abuse at the hands of Abzug was removed or greatly diminished.

Martha's sexual inhibitions were treated the same but not her fiery temper or her basic personality. I would have Martha the old fashioned way or not at all. I insisted upon this...the greater the challenge the sweeter the reward.

I got off of the pool table and walked to the North wall and returned with an elegant cheery wood Queen Anne Chair.

Maud was sitting in the middle of the table watching me with a puzzled look on her face.

I bowed to her with a flourish and I sang: "Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more, men were deceivers ever, one foot in sea, and one on shore, to one thing constant never.

Then sigh not so, but let them go, and be you blithe and bonny, converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny nonny. Sing no more ditties, sing no moe, of dumps so dull and heavy; the fraud of men was ever so, since summer first was levy: Then sigh not so, & c."

I then offered her my hand and helped Maud off of the table to be rewarded by a beautiful smile and as she took my hand she curtseyed and said. "By my troth a good song, Master Balthazar."

I sat on the chair and made Maud straddle me. I then kissed her mouth as I slid my revitalized cock into her dripping and welcoming vagina.

"Now isn't this nice, Maud? Keep your feet on the floor and use your legs and feet; perfect that's it keep it up and take your time... enjoy.... you are in control for the moment."

I held her hips as Maud put her arms around my neck. She pumped up and down on my cock stimulating her sweet clitoris. Maud's eyes were closed and she leaned forward occasionally to open them and kiss my mouth. It was wonderful watching her pleasure herself like this; watching as her long silver hair bounced and swayed down her back; her ample breast close to be sucked and licked.

Maud was rather quiet as she came; neither a moaner nor a screamer. I noticed an increase of her breathing as she inhaled and exhaled and that her face and neck was were flushed. I buried my hands in her hair and kissed Maud's mouth and face.

Maud then leaned back with her arms still around my neck and she looked directly into my eyes; like she did when she was a Grand Mistress.

"That you were once unkind befriends me now, and for that sorrow, which I then did feel, needs must I under my transgression bow, unless my nerves were brass or hammered steel..."

"That was very well said my dear, very well said.

I am still looking forward to talking to you; however that will have to wait until bedtime. I going to get dressed and meet with Martha. Please bring my duffle to my bedroom."

I was dressed and walking out the door when a thought occurred to me.

"Do you have red lipstick?" I asked.

"Yes, do you want me to wear some this evening?"

"Yes I do. Put your hair up again so that I may take it down. Until then, I would I were thy bird." I then waited for her lines.

"Sweet, so would I, yet I should kill thee with much cherishing. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow." Maud replied, smiling as she replied as Juliet to my Romeo; this simple exchange assured me an exceptional blowjob later this evening.

I then walked to the East Gallery; a most unique room because of its stained glass windows. Arthur collects stained glass from Christian Churches or any unique stained glass windows from all over the world. These mentioned Churches were abandoned, remodeled or scheduled be demolished when Arthur purchased the stained glass for future generations to enjoy.

Two of the walls from floor to ceiling have incorporated these mentioned windows and the room is breathtaking. He has also incorporated the wood, stone and marble from many of the sanctuaries to be made into tables, bookcases.

Statues, chalices and crosses and such are displayed on pedestals, on tables or in the bookcases.... and oh yes, he collects church bells as well.

Much more is stored in a climate-controlled warehouses and his collection is growing. I have sat in this room many times and it has a special feel to it; a feeling of goodness and this is Arthur's favorite room.

Martha was not waiting for me in the East Gallery having gone to the bathroom. I did not know that at the time and I went searching for her. I literally bumped into Martha as she came out of the bathroom in my room.

I had to go myself when I caught her to keep her from falling.

"Hello, Ms. Cardoso, I will be with you in a minute." I let go of her waist and then walked past her into the bathroom.

Martha followed me saying "Mickey, I..." before I interrupted her."Don't worry Martha; I will remember to put the toilet seat down."

I managed to get a smile out of her while minimizing an awkward situation.

As I was buttoning up my fly I remembered that she always had to remind me about the toilet seat when we were first married.

I also remembered how much I loved her then and how I spoiled her... and how beautiful she was.

I took my first good look at her while taking my time to washing hands.

It is said that the clothing makes the man; the same can be said for the woman. Coincidently this was one of my marvelous Minerva's favorite sayings and is something that I always pay a great deal of attention too. How many married men or men with girlfriends fail to notice this often times to their ultimate demise.

Martha was wearing a colorful maxi dress with a large floral pattern of various shades of red, orange and green. It had spaghetti straps and a fitted elastic bodice at the waist, and the loose and flattering jagged edged of the skirt moved with her as she turned or walked and it came down to her ankles to meet the straps of the open toe red sandals on her small and dainty feet.

As God made her, Martha is a small and petite woman with much the same figure as Mandy.

At one time Martha had such beautiful long black hair; hair that was thick and soft, falling just to the middle of her back and I couldn't keep my hands out of it; until she cut it short to spite me.

At the present time it is an awful artificial bleached white blond and mid-back length and layered.

The same terrible color as it was when she collapsed into my arms six months ago and now with the black roots growing out and showing. This would not do at all; I will not stand for it. Mandy would rehabilitate to its original black and then cut and shape Martha's hair to my preferences.

Being of Portuguese decent on her mother's side, Martha has dark onyx eyes and a clear blemish free very light olive complexion. Today Martha's face was makeup free; all in all Martha remains a beautiful woman with a screw's temper to be tamed.

I opened the bathroom door for her and we entered the bedroom.

"Let's go outside and we will talk while we are walking." I said offering her my arm and she took it but didn't move.

"By the way, you look lovely in that dress."

"I want to thank you for everything that you have done for me, Mickey. I don't know where to begin. Everyone has been so kind to me, especially in the hospital.

And then Martha put her head on my chest and hugged me and continued to talk which gave me the opportunity to touch her hair; as I suspected it was somewhat dry and over processed. "I didn't know those kinds of places existed." She continued.

And it must have been very expensive; especially being in another country and all; Sweden.

I have never been on a private jet before, Mickey."

"They exist for special people. I had the private jet chartered to ensure your privacy." I replied.

"This must sound terrible, Mickey, but I glad that he is dead. Arthur showed me the death certificate, a heart attack. Do you still think that I am special after all I put you through?"

"I'm no Saint, Martha. I share some of the blame and you are special. I should not have let your mother or aunts interfere the way that they did. I also should have kept a firmer hand with you and I know better now."

"I was wrong about you Mickey...my family was wrong about you especially my mother. I was wrong to blame you for Aaron's death and wrong to think that you were heartless and didn't care. My father was a weak man, Mickey; he was nothing like you; he could cry at the drop of a hat. That is why mother hated you.

She thought of herself as the Matriarch over everybody except she couldn't control you like father. I thought that she was going to have a stroke on our wedding day when you drove your motorcycle right up the steps of the Basilica and then parked it by the main door in defiance of her and by doing so that day you put her into her place." Martha said laughing.

"Yes, I enjoyed the look on your mother's face and your father's as well; although it is a shame that she took it out on him."

Martha continued. "After our divorce that internet romance didn't work out and I moved home to be with my mother.

I should have tried harder to reconcile with you but you were so angry and were never home. I hired a very good private detective to follow you, one of the best." And then she started laughing again, I used to love to hear Martha laugh.

"He quit! Mickey; you scared him off. How did you manage to sneak up on him and glue his car doors and windows shut while he was sitting in it?"

"I did it by being available for him to take photograph, keeps records etc. and by letting him think that he was accomplishing something even though I was watching him watching me. I let him think his hidden bugs and cameras were undetected and I allowed him to listen in on bogus telephone conversations.

I observed that he always had a green Stanley thermos bottle in his sedan while on surveillance. He didn't drink out of the attached thermos cup but always in clean white paper cups that he kept in a plastic storage container in the backseat and that were the key."

"I don't understand?"

"Perhaps I will tell you someday, Martha; please continue about your mother."

"I was under her thumb again; her fat daughter who couldn't give her grandchildren and she ever let me forget it. On the other hand she discouraged from losing weight, saying no man decent man would want me now that I was barren and used goods so what was the point; she wanted me fat like her.

She also said that I was still beautiful in her eyes and to forget about men. Mama declared that it was God's will for me to be home again and I almost believed her; it would have been so easy to just give in. Mama said that she would take care of me. She had plans for my money and for what it could buy with father having died and she was lonely. When I lost weight and took up with Frank, she called me a whore and disowned me and I haven't talked to her since."

"The past is the past, Martha. As much as we wish that we could change it we can't; we can only move forward. I will do what I can for you however there is something you must know. The man you knew as Mickey has gone away. I am not sure if he will ever return or will ever be there for you the same way that he once was. My name is Michael; my Ladies call me that and so shall you. Now, how about that walk? I could use the fresh air...............................

When I entered the bedroom Maud was curled up in a large overstuffed chair reading Antony & Cleopatra. She had a small glass of her plum wine on the table beside her. Maud was wearing green silk pajamas and I was pleased to see that she had twisted her hair up in a nice bun The bun held in place with two ivory hair sticks; remove the sticks and her silver tresses would come tumbling down; this was a very nice touch to go along with the blood red lipstick on her soon to be cock sucking lips.

Getting up she put her book down and then assumed the position at my feet. "I'm going to shower first, my dear. Turn back the covers on the bed and get some extra pillows. When I get out of the shower I expect to see you as you are now. I then took a quick shower and returned naked to find my requests fulfilled and Maud in the position on the floor.

"Heel my dear." Maud the former Grand Mistress was now kneeling nicely before me. "How many Masters or Grand Masters made use of you before Arthur brought you here?" "Three Masters and a Grand Mistress; I was with Grand Mistress Pamela the shortest and she was the last until Arthur. She kept me on a leash the entire time... May I speak in confidence? I know that you allow your Ladies this privilege."

"You may." I answered and Maud continued. "None of the three Masters had sexual relations with me of any kind. Do you want to know who they were?" "That won't be necessary." I answered.

"All three Masters kept me on a strict diet and exercise program because they wanted to curry favor with Arthur. I was kept naked most of the time and when I wasn't exercising I was given the most menial of tasks to perform; I was a slave to their slaves.

Master Brogan...I sorry it just slipped out. "It is alright Maud, please continue." "Master Brogan dressed me like a slut, a cheap whore, heavy makeup and all and then made me spend part of my days running errands for him and making purchases that he really didn't want. He made me return them the next day and then purchase different ones. I know that cheap slutty look turned him on, aroused him and yet he never touched me. In for a dime in for a dollar as they say; he makes both his slaves dress like sluts and they are pretty young girls; what a waste.'

"You would never know this seeing how good they look at a Gathering." I added." "Yes I know." She agreed.

"I was Grand Mistress Pamela's doggy and I was made to bark and yip. I was made eat like a dog; too sit up and beg like a dog. She even made me defecate and urinate outside in the grass and I was never allowed to stand in her presence."

I touched her face and said. "I get the picture but keep in mind things could have been worse. You know Arthur is going to purchase you and you have that to look forward too. You may put those things out of your mind.

"Yes, I know he explained everything to me." She said.

"Then you also know that you will be seeing Minerva soon; another thing to look forward to and you look lovely this evening."

"Thank you, Master Michael....would you have purchased me if Arthur hadn't?"

"That depends?" I answered. "What does it depend on?" She asked.