Amish No More Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

as she quickly swallowed it. She then ordered a jumbo shrimp cocktail and a Bloody Mary, this being her favorite mixed drink.

I received many discrete intimate touches from Maud, much to Martha's displeasure; when we went up to pay the bill, the cashier, a pretty young redhead in her twenties slipped me her cell phone number and her hand lingered on mine much to both their displeasure...as I said, dinner was an interesting affair with a twist; I got an opportunity to try out a new technique.

There was an idiot, a rather large muscle bound Hulk Hogan lookalike in his twenties sitting with a friend; this mentioned friend his single member fan club; this fawning fan no doubt was an aspiring body builder himself although he was of average build and they were sitting at the table next to us.

The body builder was the type of idiot that lives in the gym and has contempt for anyone who doesn't.

The type that dresses in tight sleeveless tee shirts regardless of the weather and probably stars in porn films for a living.

He was loud, obnoxious, ignorant and opinionated...did I leave anything out? They were there to drink and he kept harassing their waitress, our waitress about the slow service; as I said our service was great.

On top of that he grabbed the waitress's ass a few times making the manager come over to talk with him.

He was also leering at Martha and made a comment about the big-shot shrimp; me, throwing money around.

In addition to all of this he was telling vulgar dumb blond jokes while he leered at Martha, licking his lips to which his fan club groupie laughed hysterically.

I got up to talk to him and asked him politely to tone it down; he didn't bother getting up but shifted his chair instead so that his back was to me and he told another vulgar joke.

"Are you a Star Trek Fan?" I asked.

"What does that have to do with anything, shrimp?" He asked laughing, his friend as well; to which I matter of factually replied.

"Because the logo on your muscle shirt is a Starfleet com-badge" I answered. When he glanced at the logo I reached forward and executed the classic Vulcan nerve pinch rendering him unconscious and he slumped forward in his chair; thank God it worked because I forgot my taser in the limo.

I looked at his groupie friend and smiled. "That was the Vulcan nerve pinch." I lied while raising my hand like Mr. Spock, palm forward with the fingers spread between my middle and ring finger with my thumb extended and said, "Live long and prosper."

By then the manager and a patron who was an off duty cop arrived. After questioning me and several of the patrons the Officer quietly ejected them both of them from the premises without further incident; it was determined that the loud mouth had passed out from too much drink which left me nicely off the hook.

Although I did hear someone shout as they were escorting them out, "Beam them out, Scotty!"

When I finally got back to my table Martha leaned over, kissed cheek and said. "There is no such thing as the Vulcan nerve pinch; what did you do to him?"

"I rendered him temporarily unconscious." I replied, picking up an oyster and eating it.

"We know that but how did you do it?" Martha asked. "I'll tell you at another time, Martha."

"Then will you tell me how you trapped my private investigator in his car?" Martha asked.

"I never heard about this one; what private investigator?" Maud chimed in.

"Start from the beginning and tell Maud what happened and I will tell the rest of the story. I said to Martha while I continued eating those fabulous oysters, which she did, ending with that he quit and wouldn't return her telephone calls or her retainer.

I then ordered ale for me, a Pepsi for Martha and ice water for Maud since she would be driving.

"As I said, Martha, the key was the disposable paper cups. I bugged his vehicle by putting a passive homing device in his sedan.

It was a simple matter to find out then where he lived and who he was. When he was a home at night sleeping with his wife I disabled his car alarm and replaced one paper cup with identical cup but special one."

"Then you coated his cup with some drug or chemical to knock him out, right?" Maud asked and to which I replied, "Exactly."

"He spent a lot of time in his car and he always sat in it while drinking his coffee; he was a creature of habit.

After he was unconscious I removed the treated cup and poured fresh coffee from his thermos bottle into one I brought so that the cup count was the same. I also refilled his thermos to the proper level and then left him a little gift.

Next I glued his car doors, windows and trunk shut with a chalking gun containing a tube of industrial strength quick drying epoxy followed by disabling his car from starting after removing his cell phone and then making an anonymous 911 telephone call to the Sheriff and leaving the cell phone line open for them to trace followed by dropping his phone in a mail box on the way to the airport.

I imagine that he had one hell of a time explaining to the authorities how he ended up that way or why he couldn't stop sneezing.

I was out of the country by then with an alibi in the event that I was questioned, which I wasn't; I went as far as to send him a postcard from the Virgin Islands postmarked two days after my official departure date; the next day he checked the airlines, my contact there notified me that they confirmed my departure to him as to days prior. I immediately called your private dick on a prepaid untraceable track-phone advising him politely to drop the case and to check his laptop for an e-mail with an attachment titled "sleep tight."

"What kind of present?" They both asked together and then looked at one another and smiled, inferring a truce of sorts followed by Martha asking "What was the e-mail?"

"A can of Planters Peanuts" I answered. "The e-mail attachment was a digital photo taken with his camera of him and his wife sound asleep in their bedroom; I kept the camera it was a very good one.

If he were to trace the source of the e-mail, or even the CIA were to trace it the result would be the same; from a server in Nigeria."

"Why a can peanuts?" they both asked again at the same time.

"The can was a facade, Ladies. It did not contain any peanuts.

Inside was one of those novelty cloth covered coil springs that resemble a snake; open the can and it pops out; corny but effective...." They were both looking intently at me, waiting...."especially because of the concentrated sneezing powder that was released in seconds from a small high pressure continuous aerosol dispenser in the bottom of the can after the snake popped out..........................

Martha and I sat in the backseat of the limo while Maud drove. When we arrived at Arthur's estate I left them and telephoned home and spoke with Minerva, Sarah and the Mandy.

I told Mandy about Martha's hair and Mandy made a special appointment for her.

Afterwards I ran a diagnostic on Arthur's security system, installed some new software and then telephoned the security checkpoints for them to reset their systems.

Martha was waiting for me in my room and was dressed as she was at dinner. She got up from the bed and walked over to me touching my face and saying, "I don't know how you did it but thank you...do you still find me attractive?"

"You are a beautiful woman, Martha." I replied, putting my hands on her shoulders while looking into her eyes.

"That being said I live with three beautiful women now; we have an arrangement and I consider them family."

"Yes, I know; they were very kind to me and they were so brave....but you said three, did someone move out?"

"Katherine is attending U. B. Medical School and studying to be a doctor; she lives in a house close to campus.

Minerva, Sarah and Mandy are there; each with their own rooms and they are my companions and lovers."

"It seems that you have many lovers, Michael, including Ms. McCabe....you said I am still beautiful, Michael.

Am I going to be one? Are you ever going to make love to me again?"

"My current Ladies are quite submissive and I am sure that you have noticed that even Maud defers to me."

I said, matter-of-factly while taking my hands off her shoulders, taking a step back and folding my arms.

"Only obedient women interest me now....take your hair down, Martha." I said in a quiet but commanding tone.

Despite the surprised look on her face, Martha took the hairpins out of her hair and shook her head.

"That's a start." I told her, "I don't approve of your current hair color or the layers; it makes you look trashy and you have never been that way." I announced taking a lock of her hair between my thumb and fore finger and tugging and saying "Hence the idiot at the oyster bar leering and making jokes; that was Abzug's preference trashy no doubt to humiliate you. "

Martha just nodded, her eyes getting big.

This trashy bleached blond color does not suit you. I prefer your God given natural hair color; black.

"This bleached blond debacle will soon will be rectified; with or without your consent." And I tugged harder.

"You will be a Lady again and you will make me proud."

Martha opened her mouth to speak and I put my hand over it while shaking my head.

"There is an old saying my dear, "Women and children should be seen and not heard.

When we were married you were my equal; I've come to believe that was our demise.

It has no place in your current position as my legal ward; do you understand?"

She nodded her head for yes and then I walked away from her and lay down on the bed making her turn and she looked surprised, a puzzled look on her pretty face.

"You will take of my boots off and then you will remove your pearl necklace and earrings.

You will then draw a hot bath for me and call me when the tub is full...that is of course if you wish to be my future lover."

I lay there with my eyes closed until she came to get me and so far she was obedient...good.

Once there I undressed and got into the tub sliding down to submerge my head to wet my hair and then I came back up reached for the shampoo and handed it to her.

As she tried to take it from me I grabbed her and pulled her into the tub causing her to shriek as I pulled her close.

When we were married she would never shower with me and Martha is a tiny little thing much like my Mandy; I held her effortlessly as she struggled to get free.

"Michael what are you doing, my dress! You can't..." I kissed her mouth to silence her and she tasted wonderful.

When I kissed her I could feel her relax and melt into me. "I don't believe that I kissed yet, Martha. Don't worry about your dress I will buy you another."

"May I at least take off my shoes?" She asked

"You may, mi NiƱa...start by shampooing my hair and remember, seen and not heard..."