Ammunition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I scanned the room, I noticed that all of the women were dressed provocatively, not sluttish, but each woman was dressed to highlight their assets to her best advantage. All of them wore big smiles as if they were silently flirting to entice me.

He continued, "Take my wife, Gayle, here. She's as gorgeous to me as any other woman in this room and we plan to spend the rest of our lives together. No man in this room, including you, could ever take her away from me. And that knowledge provides me the security to be able to share her with others for our benefit and the benefit of others in our group as well. In return, she is comfortable sharing me with these other lovely ladies. We both learn and grow beyond what we would otherwise be able to by remaining monogamous. That's an outdated and archaic term that no longer binds people together nearly as well as true love consisting of trust, intimacy, understanding, sharing, and opening up horizons to great and wonderful things for our marriages."

How nice for you and your wife, Mr....Franklin, and the rest of this group if they all freely have uninhibited sex with one another. But that has nothing whatsoever to do with me and the woman I married."

"Excuse me, Mr. Wilson, but didn't you just admit that you have less trust, understanding, and security in your relationship with the woman you married than does every other couple in this room? Don't you see how wonderfully you two could benefit and expand your relationship by opening up to this?" And he spread his arms wide as if encompassing everyone else in the room.

"If what you say is true, Mr....Franklin, then you just called every woman in the room, including the woman I married, a slut. I'm appalled that you somehow turned the head and morals of the woman I married so easily. I find your actions deplorable and reprehensible. A gentleman never inserts himself into a married relationship as you admittedly have."

"I see where your flawed logic is taking you, Mr. Wilson. Rest assured. This is not one-sided. You too are encouraged to embrace the concepts we here all hold dear. You could be with any woman in this room right now if you had the desire to do so. When you and the woman you married became a part of our group, it was inevitable that you would be approached to participate with us inclusively in every way. The woman you married, solely due to her access to her coworkers, day in and day out, had numerous conversations and approached the topic with trepidation owing to her concern over your potential response. It was only after exhaustive conversations with her on this subject that she consented to a one-time experience solely to find out if this was something that she honestly believed that the two of you could greatly benefit from. She was very apprehensive at first but was soon convinced and realized that the experiences could improve your relationship. Had you not confronted her so harshly that night, she had planned to broach the subject with you and discuss the potential benefits she felt the experiences would yield."

"Mr. Wilson, the woman you married said that you rattled her with your accusatory confrontation before she had the opportunity to fully apprise you on what this is about. She panicked and retreated in defense, not knowing how to salvage her talk with you under the adversarial atmosphere you presented her. I'm sure you'll agree with everything we're offering as beneficial to you and the woman you married. All we have to do is find a way that will allow you to feel a little more comfortable with the idea."

"I see," I said as if I was seriously considering everything he'd said. Then I looked Traci directly in the eyes and asked, "Is all this true? Did you discuss all of this with them without my knowledge and then agree to 'test the waters' with Mr....Franklin to see if you conceded it to be beneficial for us as husband and wife without even discussing it with me beforehand?"

Traci nervously nodded yes before explaining, "I had been told how wonderful it was to have these free associations and how much it improved and strengthened their marriages and I wanted the same for us. As I participated in the experience with Elliot, I was evaluating the entire experience to learn how it could make things better for us, honey. Please believe that my love for you has never wavered and I wanted only to show you what I'd learned from him to help convince you that participation would be beneficial for us both." She smiled sweetly as she finished, realizing that this was the first real conversation I'd allowed her to have with me since that night.

"So you expect me to believe that just one miraculous session with super-stud here has imparted to you the skills of a seasoned prostitute? That wasn't really your first time with him was it?" She looked down at her feet, unable to make eye contact, confirming my suspicions.

Mr. Franklin jumped back in. "Don't you see, Mr. Wilson? We have managed to help the woman who married you to understand the benefits. You would also be able to participate in every way as well. Plus there are other advantages you may not have even yet considered." He added.

"Please, enlighten me about these advantages." I insisted.

"Well, Mr. Wilson, the woman you married will pick up some valuable pointers during her lovemaking sessions and would be able to bring those back to you when you are making love with her as well!"

"I see. So you fancy yourself as some kind of Casanova, do you?

"Mr. Wilson I'm a very experienced and considerate lover, and I am very good at taking less experienced lovers such as the woman you married under my tutelage. With my expertise, she will blossom and grow and learn and ensure that you receive the benefit of her new experiences as well. Her time with me and others will serve to broaden her horizons. Please don't become defensive as I explain this; everyone goes through periods in our life when we become complacent, and in a rut. Lovemaking can lose some of its luster. Without being disrespectful to you in any way, the woman you married mentioned that she would like the opportunity to try new things."

I again looked Traci directly in the eye. "When did I ever resist any attempt at trying new things? If your perception was that we needed to spice things up, then why didn't you ever talk to me about it first before jumping into bed with a philanderer?"

She shyly replied, "Please don't take this wrong, honey. You're such a gentle and sweet lover and that is what I need much of the time. But sometimes I want things to be more forceful and direct. That's what Elliot showed me. He was never trying to replace you in my heart in any way. He is your physical opposite and presented control and dominance that I ended up enjoying very much."

It was all I could do to keep from lunging at the guy and trying to break his neck. If I'd ever entertained the notion that Traci and I might be able to repair our relationship and work things out for the sake of my son; that was forever lost. Inside, a raging storm relentlessly pounded in my chest. On the outside, calm and tranquility was the face I presented. Now that I had arrived at the irreversible conclusion to divorce her, my new imperative was to collect as much ammunition as possible to fire back at all of them creating as much chaos in their lives as possible for their involvement in the destruction of my happy home.

To accomplish that, I needed to feign enough interest to give them a glimmer of hope that I was on the fence, considering what was on offer. I looked at each woman, undressing them with my eyes and not hiding my implied lust.

"Just so I'm clear, what you're saying, Mr.....Franklin, is that I can have any woman here in this room if I wish and use her for the fulfillment of my fantasies that I have thus far withheld all of my married life simply because the woman I married wasn't up to the task?" Traci looked hurt at my assertion but said nothing, not wishing to inhibit my acquiescence.

"Exactly, Mr. Wilson. Any woman you wish. They all can be the woman of your dreams and I know that only too well. I have created uninhibited sexual memories with each and every one of these ladies and speak from personal experience. You can even enjoy my wife, Gayle here if you so desire. She has been personally trained by me to satisfy the most ardent sexual appetite and will drain every ounce of energy from your body leaving you in a puddle of orgasmic bliss." He enthused. I could sense the electricity in the room as they anticipated my sexual desires overtaking my logical mind. Normally Traci could make that happen quite easily, but not tonight.

"Before I make any decisions regarding such an opportunity, as you describe it, I'd first like to get a look at what each one has to offer me. I'd like to see every woman here in action." I suggested.

"He smirked, chuckled, and then replied, "I'm sure you think very highly of yourself, Mr. Wilson, but I don't believe you're physically prepared to sample every woman here tonight."

"Of course not. I have met and am familiar with every couple here. What I'd like to see is everyone here do as you suggest and swap partners. I'm calling your bluff, Mr....Franklin. If everyone here will swap and have sex with someone other than their own wife right here and now, in front of me, then it will show me what you say is true and simultaneously give me ample opportunity to select my very first rose from this beautiful garden to sample for myself. The woman I married and I will only be observers initially and will not participate. The only exception to my request is you and your lovely wife, Mr.....Franklin. I'd like you and Gayle to move to the master bedroom and demonstrate oral, vaginal, and anal sex the likes of which I've never seen before. That will help me assess the level of skills which you claim to possess to be able to teach the woman I married new techniques I might appreciate."

Mr. Franklin appeared genuinely surprised at my depraved suggestion. "And how shall it be determined who gets with who?" He inquired.

I smiled the lustful grin of a perverted man. I began pairing all of them up with partners that I had never seen them with before to ensure that no one was with their wife/husband. I'd even considered pairing girl/girl, boy/boy but decided not to push the envelope. It wouldn't have enhanced the outcome I had planned anyway.

Mr. Franklin was stunned as he looked around the room. "Well everyone, this is our chance. We need to prove to Mr. Wilson that we're for real and allow him to check out the merchandise before sampling," he chuckled. "Is everyone on board with this?" They all shook their heads and began undressing. As eleven couples were staking out places in the living room to have sex, Traci and I went upstairs to the master bedroom followed by Elliot and Gayle.

"Mr....Franklin, you and your wife please make yourselves at home. Traci will sit over there, remaining fully dressed at all times, and watch you, Gayle, in hopes of learning some new techniques to try on me later on. Now's the time to pull out all the stops and convince me of the sincerity of your words, Mr. and Mrs. Franklin. I'll be going back and forth between this bedroom and downstairs so I can get an eyeful of every beauty here tonight. I hope you understand."

"I hope you know that you've made a most unusual request of us, Mr. Wilson, but I think I understand. I trust that you will thoroughly enjoy the fantastic scenery to which you will be exposed. And the bonus is that all of us here will get to do the very thing we love most, sharing, caring, and loving on each other." With that, I left them to their task which was to impress me with their sexual prowess. Traci said nothing. She took her seat and followed my instructions implicitly to watch all the action before her with interest. I closed the bedroom door as I left to view how things were proceeding downstairs.

I was fascinated to see that about half of the group was making out for arousal and the other half were already engaged in oral or vaginal intercourse. The couch held four couples, one bent over each end's armrest and the other two seated and making out. The loveseat and chair in the living room were also occupied by three couples. The four remaining couples had already staked their claims to sections of the floor and were precipitously engaged in sex.

I walked around the room surveying the bodies of the naked women as if I were stalking prey. I made sure my phone camera caught all the action. Their surprising lack of inhibitions informed me that this kind of activity had been going on for quite some time. I no longer believed that the pictures I had of Traci with the asshole were of their first encounter. No matter, the number of her betrayals was immaterial. We would invariably become divorced.

I trudged my way back upstairs pre-announcing my arrival and gave a quick knock on the door before entering. I wanted the three of them to think it was a sign of respect, however, my purpose in doing so was much more nefarious. I acted keenly interested in their very physical sexual encounter. The asshole was grunting and Gayle was crying out in throes of passion as he heartily pounded away in her asshole. It had never occurred to me that a woman could receive so much pleasure from anal intercourse. Traci had never shown such interest in me the few times we had tried it over the years. I walked all around the bed smiling for all I was worth. Even though the man himself disgusted me, watching such an animalistic encounter put on solely for my benefit induced a noticeable tent in my pants. As I left, I closed the door again behind me and made my way through the writhing bodies eagerly demonstrating the heights of sexual exploration. Anything and everything I could imagine was taking place before my eyes.

Again, I snaked my way around, trying to avoid stepping on anyone. Most of the bouncing breasts I surveyed were clearly fake which is a turn-off for me. But the four women with real ones captivated my attention. I was mesmerized as they moved like water bags sloshing back and forth undulating with the exuberant thrusts they were receiving. It was obvious to everyone why I spent much more time downstairs than in the bedroom. The men quickly caught on and made certain that my prurient interests were thoroughly indulged. There wasn't a limp dick in the room. These men were unreservedly enjoying themselves with another man's wife as if it were an everyday occurrence. Perhaps it was. All I knew was that I'd never be a part of this, regardless of how aroused, I became. I was tempted to fish my cock out and jerk off on one of the girls but that would be too compromising for me. I elected to maintain my decorum.

One final trip upstairs, again ensuring I was heard long before seen revealed the asshole plunging his cock down Gayle's throat as she readily devoured his full length, which I deemed to be slightly longer than average. As I entered the room the asshole loudly growled and moaned as he emptied the contents of his balls deep into Gayle's throat. There's no way she would have ever tasted his seed at that depth.

"Impressive," I pretended. "You two seem to know each other quite well."

"We ought to, considering how long we've been married," crooned the arrogant asshole.

"Oh? How long is that? I baited.

"Twelve years next month," he bragged. 'Click', I thought, another bullet loaded into the magazine.

"Congratulations. It's quite clear to me that you love Gayle here more than any other woman," I prodded.

"Absolutely," he added for emphasis. "No other woman on earth even comes close! Gayle is my everything. I can't imagine life without her just as I hope you could never imagine a life without the woman you married." He grinned as he looked over at a smiling Traci who beamed at his suggestion. She too hoped that they had been successful at changing my mind.

"I quite enjoyed the performances downstairs. Three girls in particular especially captured my interest. It will be quite the challenge to decide which flower I will choose to pick first." I inferred.

"Why pick just one? I'm sure it could easily be arranged for you to have all three at once when you agree to completely join our group, Mr. Wilson."

"Three gorgeous women at once? One of my long-time fantasies has been two women at once. I never even dared to consider the possibility of three. You certainly know how to twist a man's arm, Mr. Franklin."

"I hope those girls will be twisting more than your arm very soon, Mr. Wilson," he added.

Everyone downstairs is getting dressed now, I believe. Why don't you two join Traci and me when you're ready? Traci?" And I extended my hand to her to give the appearance of an olive branch. I made a mental note to thoroughly wash that hand later. It disgusted me to touch her.

Ten minutes later everyone was together again and fully dressed, though not as sharply as before. Traci and I stood facing the group who were well satisfied with themselves and my more cooperative attitude.

"Well, Mr. Wilson, or may I call you Brian now?" Asshole asked.

"Brian's fine," I relented to gain their confidence.

"Thank you, Brian. Have you come to see our group in a better light now? Will you and Traci please join us at this new level of intimacy? You'll never regret it. Your marriage will only grow stronger, as a result, guaranteed."

"Are you prepared to enjoy yourself with three of these lovelies tonight? Or would you prefer to set it up for another night?"

"As much as it pains me to say so, literally," I chuckled, "I'd like just a bit more time to digest everything that has been explained to me tonight. Traci and I need to have some one-on-one discussions that are private just between the two of us. Once we've worked some things out, then we'll get back to you with our answer. Is that acceptable?"

The asshole gave an obvious wan smile. He was having a difficult time faking politeness. He had not anticipated a delay. He wanted my answer right now but he wasn't going to get it. "Of course," he said obsequiously. "Take as much time as you need." Then he nodded, "Gentlemen?"

Three of the burliest men quickly grabbed and held me steadfast. I wasn't going anywhere. Though I was being securely restrained, I didn't sense any threat of violence. It was just a surprise move. Traci then walked up, removed my cell phone from my shirt pocket, and started clicking on all captured videos.

"Please understand, Brian, we want to trust you, really we do, but until you're fully one of us, we must understandably take measures to protect ourselves. It was patently obvious that you recorded the proceedings of this evening's events on your cellphone. I'm afraid we can't afford that level of trust in you at the moment."

Traci nodded at the asshole.

He asked her, "It's gone then? All of it?"

Traci nodded as she said, 'Yes. There are no recordings of tonight's activities." Then she replaced the phone in my pocket. It was then crystal clear that SHE was already a full-fledged member for him to trust that she would go against my wishes to fulfill theirs. I exhibited the look of defeat that the asshole had sought.

Mr. Franklin continued. "There now, Brian. Don't be so down. I want to believe that you chose to keep a recording primarily so that you could better select who you'd be with first when you join our group at the top level. But please understand that we simply can't take that chance. There's too much at stake. But I'm sure you saw enough of these beauties tonight to make that decision without the benefit of a recording. Each girl here can leave an indelible impression on your body given the chance. Let us know something as soon as you can, alright?" He patted me on the back and the group quietly left the house without fanfare. A few of the ladies flirted and looked at me seductively as they left, forming their hand into a symbolic phone to their ear and silently mouthed, 'call me'.