Ammunition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the unsuccessful counseling sessions, Traci relentlessly tempted me with her body and presented me with copious erotic gyrations and dancing. I admit that she is a drop-dead gorgeous woman, an undeniable fact, however, I was still able to picture the asshole's cum running down her legs rendering her antics repulsive. She all but screamed out her masturbatory orgasms from her open bedroom. Of course, I never showed any interest. She remained persistent, I'll give her that.

The remaining months came and went with no change in the status quo. I continued spending every spare moment with Bobby and could tell that he felt the special bond I'd worked so diligently to forge. Four days before the divorce hearing date, Traci moved out of the house and took Bobby with her. I was also served with a restraining order to stay away from them both until our court date. Bea subsequently contacted me with two bombshells.

"I tried to warn you, Brian. She now claims that on three separate occasions, you forced yourself on her and raped her. She didn't report it at the time of the events because she had been hopeful for a reconciliation saying it was a price she was willing to pay to keep her child in a two-parent home. However, she says that the most recent time you demanded sex, she was feeling unwell and couldn't comply; then you hit her in the face and raped her roughly yet again using a condom. Hospital records presented by her attorney show several bruises, vaginal tears, and obvious rough sexual treatment as evidence of the rape and a busted lip where you'd hit her in the face. She's countersuing for full custody allowing you only infrequent supervised visitation enforced by CPS. I'm afraid she's got you over a barrel. Is any of what she's alleging true?"

"Bea, you know me way better than that. Not a single word of it is true, not one word.

"Okay, I just needed to hear you say it. I'll fight for you tooth and nail to the bitter end but I have little hope of overcoming her allegations without incontrovertible evidence to support your denials."

"Bea, has she provided the requisite details you indicated would be necessary to prosecute her allegations?"

"Yes she has; I have the details in a folder in my office."

"Can you email me the information her attorney has provided?"

"Sure, for what it's worth. Now, remember, you can't call her, email her, text her or contact her or your son by any method until I tell you otherwise. Understand? Nothing! If she calls you and you hear her voice, don't say a word; simply hang up immediately. Got it?" She commanded.

"Got it," I echoed.

Two days later, as I entered the house after work, I was shocked to see Traci sitting at the kitchen table. Her car was nowhere in sight; perhaps she rode with someone else. She'd been waiting for me. I had no idea why. My first instinct was to run to avoid violating the restraining order but she loudly called out to me before I made it out the door.

"Brian, turn around and listen to me if you ever want to see Bobby again!"

She certainly had my attention. Yet, endeavoring not to speak to her, I merely faced her and kept my distance.

"Cat got your tongue?" She sarcastically inquired. "Oh, I get it, the restraining order. Well, you don't have to say a word. Just listen." I remained calm and made no gestures that could be misconstrued as violent or confrontational. "Hand me your cellphone first so I can turn it off." I laid it on the kitchen table. She picked it up and turned it off to make sure there was no recording.

She continued, "I tried my best to entice you to come around but you have been so stubborn I had to resort to desperate means. How does it feel with the shoe on the other foot? Doesn't feel good now does it? I'm sorry, Brian, you left me no other choice. I had to claim incidences of sex between us that you demanded to reset the clock. But Elliot convinced me that I needed a backup plan just in case your attorney was convincing enough to argue against that. So I conjured up the story that you'd struck me in anger. We both know you never touched me. I told you before you'd never hit me in a million years and I still believe that, even here and now. But I needed to make sure that I'd receive full custody of our son leaving you only crumbs of time to spend with our little boy. It pains me to be so mean to you, Brian, but it places me in a unique position to negotiate with you."

Traci cleared her throat and went on, "If you'll cancel the divorce, make it go away, and willingly consent to us joining our group of friends as they have generously offered, then I'll cancel the restraining order and move back here with you and we can resume our happily married life. Bobby won't come from a broken home; he'll be raised by both parents happily living under the same roof. Think about it, Brian, all the pussy you could ever want from a group of the sexiest women alive? What's not to like? I promise you that you'll get used to it in no time. I'd be delighted to show you the new tricks I've already learned right here and now if you were willing. Perhaps that would be too much too soon. What do you say, Brian? Will you climb down off your high horse and live in the real world with me for a change? You'll have the time of your life, I swear."

I looked her directly in her eyes. I allowed her the impression that I was seriously considering her offer. "So if I go along with you and your friends, you're saying you won't restrict my access to Bobby in any way?"

"Now why in the world would I ever want to come between a loving father and his son? You know as well as I do the kid loves you better than me. He asks for you constantly and it breaks my heart to keep him from you. Just say yes, Brian. Just say yes and all of our problems will go away" she encouraged.

"First I lost you, then I lost my son. My life's unbearable. I miss Bobby like crazy. I want to be with him so badly," I cried.

"Just one word from you will fix it all, Brian and all will be restored," she urged.

"Give me some time to think it all through. I need to perform some mental gymnastics to figure out a way to share you with other men. I just need some time, okay?"

"Okay baby. I hear you. You always have to analyze everything with that engineering mindset of yours. We go before the judge in two days. I need to hear from you by tomorrow. Just text me one word, 'Yes', so I'll know you're on board and I'll make everything right again. But if I don't hear from you before the hearing, then I'll punish you for the rest of your life. Your son will grow up hating you, I'll make sure of that and you'll be paying me to do it. Please don't make me do that to you, for Bobby's sake. Okay, sweetie? Do the right thing for him!"

The bitch hit me where it hurts the most. My son. Nothing else in the world is as important to me as that little boy. "I'll answer as soon as I can. Now please leave," I insisted. She walked by me with a smirk on her face. She knew she had me by the balls. I held my breath until I heard the door close. I looked out the window to see a shiny Lexus quickly pull up next to her. Asshole Elliot Franklin was driving, of course. He must have a huge hard-on for her to go to this much trouble to induct her into their group. I had a lot to consider.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bea informed me that my presence was not required at the divorce hearing. My presence would not alter the outcome but I wanted to be there. As I exited the men's restroom to head into the courtroom, Traci approached from nowhere and spewed, "You had your chance, you stupid moron. I'm gonna cut you to shreds in there. Your son will never know your name and he'll grow up calling another man father. I'll marry a real man who isn't so insecure, who trusts and believes in me and our marriage, who is ready and open to new experiences, unlike you. Then she spits in my face and hastily walked away drawing gasps from onlookers who wondered what heinous crime I'd committed against such a beautiful woman. I took my handkerchief and wiped my face. I only hoped that my attorney was half as good as her reputation as I entered the courtroom and took a seat in the back awaiting my turn. It was a full docket for the day.

It was interesting listening to some of the crazy divorce cases presented as I waited my turn. I noticed that the ones who represented themselves did indeed have fools for clients. Our case did not convene until 1:00 that afternoon, making for a long day. Traci was called to testify first since she had filed the restraining order and levied the rape charges against me. The divorce was a minor issue comparatively speaking. I listened intently as she testified to everything I'd been accused of including dates, times, and specific locations of the alleged attacks. This was her slam dunk for custody, child support, alimony, and perhaps even jail time for me afterward because, oddly enough, formal charges had not yet been levied against me by the DA.

I said nothing as she tearfully regaled her horrible rapes and beating at my hand. She eagerly provided lurid details of the sexual assaults that weren't even asked of her. My attorney silently drew pictures of flowers on the margins of the notes before her. Traci's attorney skillfully weaved a coherent picture of my violent temper and unsuitability as a parent or guardian of a vulnerable toddler. He explained how Traci had done everything in her power to reconcile before my most recent assault. She claimed that I falsely accused her of infidelity and that my jealousy had destroyed our marriage and our family. She now agreed that divorce was the best option for her and the child.

Once her attorney had presented his case and rested, Bea smiled politely as she took her turn with Traci.

"I want to clarify and confirm for the record that you're absolutely certain of the dates, times, and locations of the attacks you allege Mr. Wilson to be culpable. Is there any way you could be mistaken, Mrs. Wilson?" Bea intently pressed.

"No ma'am. I'm crystal clear on that. My attorney had recommended that should any such types of things occur, it was imperative that I fully document the events for the record and I wrote everything on a calendar that I kept hidden."

"I see. So you're swearing under oath that the allegations you lodge against my client are accurate and correct?"

"Yes, ma'am. I wish I could say otherwise but the truth needs to be told." Traci sniffed tearfully as she responded.

"No further questions, your honor," Bea informed the judge.

"You may step down, Mrs. Wilson. Thank you" Judge Cora Feldman advised Traci.

She and her attorney seemed stunned that she was not being more thoroughly grilled by my attorney. Her smirk at me as she stood to exit the witness box told it all. She knew it was a slam dunk. Even my attorney had not challenged a single statement that she'd made. She was ready to deliver on her promise to me to turn my son against me. I winced at the thought.

"Your honor, I would like to call to the stand Mr. James McMahon," Bea requested. The judge nodded her approval and an average non-descript man took the seat up front. Traci and her attorney conferred and she simply shrugged her shoulders. Apparently, he was unfamiliar to her.

"Please state for the record your full name, please, sir," Bea asked.

"James Winfred McMahon."

"Thank you, Mr. McMahon. May I call you James?"

"Jim, please call me Jim."

"Of course, thank you, Jim. Would you tell the court where you work and the nature of your business?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I own and operate McMahon Investigation and Security Services."

"Jim, would you please tell the court how you came to know my client, Mr. Wilson?"

"Yes. He approached me about fourteen months ago with concerns about his wife, Mrs. Traci Wilson. He suspected infidelity but had no evidence. We offer Private Investigation Services to confirm or refute such suspicions, and he engaged our services on the spot."

"I see. And what did you discover during your surveillance period of Mrs. Wilson, Jim?

"We were able to collect evidence of her infidelity and provided him with three photographs exposing her tryst with another man."

"Were the photographs you furnished him the only copies in existence of her tryst?"

"No ma'am. We maintain and store all photographs and recorded videos in secure cloud storage. We're painfully aware of the chain of evidence necessity and are fully licensed and bonded agents well respected by this and several other circuit courts. We have all the originals. Mr. Wilson was only provided copies."

"And do you have other copies of those same images with you, sir?"

"Yes I do, right here. I can certify that these are copies of un-doctored originals."

"Thank you, Jim. Your honor, if it pleases the court, we'd like to enter into evidence these three copies of original photographs taken by McMahon Investigation Services." The judge accepted the pictures, looked them over, nodded, and handed them to the bailiff for processing.

"Thank you, your honor. Now then, Jim, was that the extent of your association with Mr. Wilson?"

"No ma'am. He was concerned that her association with the unidentified gentleman might be an ongoing activity and asked me for suggestions to determine if it was an ongoing affair. I recommended to Mr. Wilson that we install concealed miniature surveillance cameras and microphones throughout his home that could be continuously monitored. Such devices could capture phone calls, clandestine meetings, and graphic imagery of infidelity."

"And did Mr. Wilson hire your firm to do that for him? Yes, Ma'am. We installed the equipment the very next day while Mr. and Mrs. Wilson were both at work."

"Objection, your honor" Traci's attorney complained. "I see where this is going and before it goes any further, I request that you rule any and all such evidence obtained from these despicable hidden cameras inadmissible. Mr. Wilson could have easily edited or modified any such recordings to make circumstances appear to suit his case and smear my client. This is unconscionable."

Judge Cora Feldman listened to the objection and looked over at Bea. "Before I enter my ruling on your objection, counselor, I'd like to determine if there is a basis for it. Counselor Thorenson?"

"Thank you, your honor. Jim, can you explain to the court the nature and type of surveillance system you installed in Mr. Wilson's home at his request?"

"Certainly. The cameras all transmit wirelessly to a laptop computer concealed in the crawl space beneath the house. The laptop is connected to a wired Ethernet hub which constantly feeds all collected data to our secure protected cloud servers. Mr. Wilson does not have access to the raw recordings. The laptop doesn't maintain any local records or files other than the web address to which the streaming content is sent and stored. The only way Mr. Wilson or anyone else would have access to those files is through my firm. I strongly recommended this option to him to ensure that chain of evidence control was maintained at all times. We, of course, provide Mr. Wilson with information that we feel useful to him and apprise him of circumstances upon our review of the recordings. The total extent of Mr. Wilson's involvement with the system is to replace the tiny batteries in the camera transmitters monthly."

Judge Feldman smiled at Jim and nodded. "I've seen you in my courtroom before, Mr. McMahon. Your firm enjoys a stellar reputation. Objection overruled."

"Thank you, your honor," Bea said pleased. "Jim, you've heard testimony from Traci Wilson accusing my client of rape and assault." She handed him a piece of paper. "These are the dates and times of the alleged attacks as depicted by Traci Wilson. In your opinion, Jim, do her allegations have any merit?"

"No ma'am, they do not."

"How can you be so sure, Jim?"

"When your office provided us with these specific dates, times, and locations, my staff went back and reviewed the archived footage of the recordings captured from those dates and locations within Mr. Wilson's home. In every single instance, the recordings show a reasonably quiet home with Mr. Wilson happily playing with his son and Traci Wilson off in another room of the house by herself. During the times of the alleged assaults, peace and quiet pervaded the Wilson household. Not a single instance of violence of any kind was observed in the captured video."

Traci and her attorney seemed interested in spots on the floor. There was no eye contact. Her case had been blown up.

"Jim, can you offer any further insight concerning the allegations she made against Mr. Wilson?"

"Yes, ma'am I can. I have here a transcript of a phone call made by Mrs. Wilson the day before she moved out. Of course, it is only her side of the conversation but in it, she clearly states that she hates having to do this to her husband who she says she dearly loves but having someone else beat her up so that she can claim it was him is patently obvious. She stated that she was going to use it as leverage against him to convince him to succumb to her wishes."

"Objection, your honor, hearsay" her attorney spat.

"I can provide the original recordings of her making all of these statements in her own voice if necessary but this transcript is the mirror image of the words she spoke over the phone to someone, not her husband." Jim indignantly offered.

Traci's attorney sat down and offered no further objection.

Bea said, "Thank you Jim for your expert testimony. No further questions, your honor," and she sat down.

Judge Feldman looked over at Traci's attorney. "Would you like to question this witness, counselor?"

Defeated, he said, "No questions, your honor."

Judge Feldman directed, "You may step down, Mr. McMahon. Thank you." After my P.I. took his seat, the judge continued.

"I see what is going on here. An innocent man is being accused of crimes it is obvious to this court that he did not commit, in an effort to sway this court toward full custody of the child to the mother. In the process of doing so, Mrs. Wilson has perjured herself. Perjury is a felony of the 3rd degree and could result in imprisonment of up to 36 months. The record of this hearing will be passed on to the district attorney for potential prosecution. I hope that he will bring charges against you, Mrs. Wilson. I hereby grant full custody of the child, Bobby Wilson to his father, Brian Wilson. Traci Wilson will have visitation rights at the discretion of Mr. Wilson. Mr. Wilson, I strongly advise you to be generous with the visitation. Your child needs to spend some time with his mother."

I nodded my agreement to the judge. She went on.

"Concerning alimony, I'm inclined to award none, given the ruthless nature Mrs. Wilson treated her husband. But I'm not bereft of compassion. Alimony in the amount of one thousand dollars per month, due on the first of each month is awarded to Traci Wilson for a period of three and one-half years or 42 months. Each of you will keep your respective vehicles. The checking and savings accounts will be evenly divided between the couple referencing the balances that were in the accounts on the date the divorce petition was originally filed. Each party will keep their respective retirement accounts. Since Mr. Wilson will have primary custody, no child support will be awarded by this court. Mr. Wilson, as the custodial parent, I give you decision rights concerning your current residence. Do you wish to stay there or will you move?"

I stood up. "Your honor, I have no desire to live there a day longer than necessary. Traci can continue renting the house if she wants. Either way, I'll be moving out."

"Very well, Mr. Wilson. The lease of the current residence will be left to the discretion of Mrs. Wilson. Mrs. Wilson?"