All Comments on 'Amnesia Ch. 01'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good start

I guess this Christine is really Emily, the missing actress? Looking forward to read the rest of the story.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very good story so far

I liked it carry on writing.

jeffee27jeffee27almost 13 years ago
great tale

This is good

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Ditto to all previous compliments in prior comments!

Skullduggery and humor are afoot on multiple heinous levels. I'm onto next installment to find out which one. Full marks. * * * * *

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Wow

I am totally intrigued. I love the tease of the mystery, and I love the way you pulled it off, with the hints of her husband bribing everyone to play along. Very well done! JB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very intriguing story. Very good start. 5 *****. Could she actually be Emily of the telly news? A rich guy like Harry, with loads of money, could come up with anything-bribe the doctor, forge a marriage certificate, put up any woman as her friend and another as her mother. Amnesia blanks your mind, but not totally. You still feel some familiarity, recall somethings. But she is unable to remember anything. That's intriguing. Then, if this man is really her husband, why is he lusting after her? As if this was his first fuck of her? A husband and wife, after the first year, falls into a routine. He should have loved her, not lusted after her, given her more time to adjust and recover. Anyway, good start. Very interested to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous