Amor Prohibetur Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val looked up, just as Lily crowded in next to her. The bigger woman laughed and used her shoulder to teeter Val to one side, before she took over Matt's cock. The same as Val, she performed near a dozen motions, before she made room for Val. This time, Lily kept her hand on Matt's manhood, holding up and against his abdomen. Val wouldn't be able to take him into her mouth like that, but she soon figured out that Lily wanted her to do something else.

With Lily holding the cock like that, it left the underside and scrotum wide open. Val went to lick at the shaft a few times, before she glanced at the maid. Lily's eyes urged for her to continue. Val went back to the shaft, before she flicked her tongue out at the warm balls. She felt Lily's hand squeeze at her arm, as if the woman was stimulated highly by the sight. Val sucked one ball into her mouth. This was only the third man she had ever done this to, in a short line with one high school boyfriend and her husband of the last twenty-five years. She kept that ball in place as the juices of her mouth covered it up, and as her tongue ran over its creases and short hair.

Lily nudged at her. Val thought she wanted the cock, so she leaned aside. Instead, the maid closed in on her face, kissing her several times, before she took her next turn on Matt. They alternated, with Matt having finally succumbed to the wet attention. He did reach down with his hands, but it was only to run his fingers through their hair. The women sucked his cock, then kissed, then sucked again.

Keeping to her assertive nature, it was Lily who started switching things around again. She pulled at Val's arm, again hurriedly, as if time were running out. Val scooted forward, raising her body vertical from the knees as she went. She took hold of Matt's cock, hard and willing this time, before she spread her thighs and prepared to take it.

It had been a quarter century since a man besides Nick had put his cock in her. In all that time, she might have craved another man and fantasized about him, but this was a step she never thought she would be able to take. Slowly, she let the new manhood part her wet insides, feeling it inch in a little at a time. Val kept going until her full weight was on Matt's waist, and his full length was inside of her. She closed her eyes, telling her body this was Matt and not Nick, as her body was only used to that one, single man.

When she started bouncing on Matt, his hands came alive. They touched her all over, cupping her breasts and sliding along her flesh. When Matt's hands went to her face, Val opened her mouth and sucked in two of his fingers. Her steady gasps forced her to let the fingers go. She'd just started bouncing again, when Matt pulled her down over him. He started kissing her, which Val hadn't expected, as they'd both been so timid the last time when they were drunk. It was both adventurous and strange for her; she was giving her pussy to her husband's brother. Matt's cock was in one end of her, while his lips and tongue were active on the other.

Val looked over when she heard Lily's sexual cries. The woman was lying on one end of the bed. Lily's legs were spread out and her hand was rubbing her middle.

It invigorated Val to see Lily that way, and to hear her moans. It propelled her to ride Matt faster. She might have gone too fast, as Matt started groaning beneath her. He clenched her breasts, squeezing them harder than Nick would, but she made no move to warn him. When Matt came, he tried to bring her close to his chest. This time, Val did grasp his hands. She held Matt by the wrists as she gyrated her hips those last few times, until she found her bliss. As her climax blossomed within her, Val cried out. Matt pulled at her again, clenching their bodies together. Val continued to expel her hot moans as Matt thrust into her from below, lifting her smaller body partly off the bed with his harsh thrusts.

Beside them, Lily's fingers were a blur of motion as she also climaxed and made noises even louder than they had.

Val and Matt were quiet while they were driving Lily home. The silence between them was not awkward, mostly because Lily was joking about the whole thing and claiming she'd never heard people making love so loud.

"You can expect me around nine o'clock." Lily said, as she got out. "I don't go to work until eleven tomorrow. You should know, Matt, since you're making my schedule now."

She was teasing him, but he ignored the soft barb. "Nine o'clock."

Lily walked over to the driver's door, giving Matt one final kiss before she strode away. Both Val and Matt watched her go.

Matt was halfway home when he spoke. "Valerie, are you okay with what happened tonight?"

"Right now I am." She admitted. "I hope I don't feel guilty in the morning. You're going to have to learn to share Lily with Nick. I hope you know that."

"Are you okay with that?"

"I'm learning to live with Lily around, just like you are." She said, before she started giggling. "She can be a lot to handle!"

"Tell me about it."

Before Matt reached the housing complex, he pulled over on the side of the road. This was the area where guests parked their cars overnight.

"Why did you stop here?" Val asked.

Without answering, Matt left the driver's seat and walked around the car. He opened Val's door and pulled her outside.

"I was always jealous of my brother, because he found a perfect wife when I never did." Matt said. "You don't know how much I wish you had a twin sister."

Val laughed. "You have Lily now, don't you?"

"I'm starting to love her." He replied. "I can't believe I'm falling in love again, after all this time."

His words were saying one thing, but his actions said another. Matt pushed Val against the side of his car, groping at her sides until he found her breasts. His head came in close to hers. Val liked his passion. When he kissed her, she matched his ardor with hers. They kissed until they were both breathless.

"I'm making a new rule with Lily." Matt decided. "If she can have two men, I want two women."

"Where are you going to find a woman who will agree to that?" Val teased.

Matt replied by kissing her. He felt as much as he could of her body, over and under her clothes. He pushed his hand between Val's shorts and panties, rubbing at her sex until she was quivering. Val responded by pulling his cock out and tugging on it. When Matt's hand squeezed into Val's panties, she laughed and held him back.

"We need to get indoors before the security patrol comes along." She said. "You know how the rules are around here! Outdoor sex in or around the complex is punishable with a fine of no less than one hundred U.S. dollars!"

"I'll pay that fine." Matt said.

Nevertheless, they returned to the car and drove home.

Val slept in Matt's bed that night. They were excited enough that she spread her legs and let him lay on her. Val put her hands on Matt's chest, in much the same way she would to her husband. Matt may not have known it, but he made love to her in a way that was similar to how Nick would.

The next morning, Lily found them both on the bed naked. She jumped between the lovers to wake them up, laughing and making a scene as she usually did.

"What do you two want for breakfast?" Lily asked. "You have to tell me right away, because I got here half an hour later than I should have. Come on!"

Once they made their suggestions, Lily scurried out.

Val got off the bed, only to have Matt reach for her arm and pull her back on. He held her down as he started kissing her breasts.

"Lily said we don't have time for this." She mentioned.

"We'll make time." Matt replied. "I don't know what will happen when Nick comes back. I might not be living here anymore."

That was a good point, Val realized. She smirked a moment later. "So does that mean you'll be taking advantage of me until he does return?"

Already erect, Matt started moving between her legs.

"I guess it does!" Val said, as she drew her legs up and rolled over. She got into her favorite position, on her hands and knees.

Val mewled as Matt pushed into her. He held her by the waist, throttling her so hard her breasts were swinging all over. Matt then kept her Val firm, as he drove every last bit of his cock into her and let it park there. This was the third time they'd had sex in, what was it, less than twelve hours?

Val could have simply shut her eyes and pretended it was her husband behind her, but she didn't do that. She started calling out Matt's name, just like she'd do with Nick. It felt so odd to use another man's name that way. When Matt caused her body to revolt and her voice to cry out, his name left her lips in a long, steamy torrent.

The women came up with a plan for Nick. The day he came back, Matt was at work. They took Nick to the local bazaar, where they purchased Mexican candies such as corn-shaped chili lollipops and sweet Mazapan.

Lily said she didn't like the way men were looking at her, so she stayed close to Nick. A short while later, Val said the same thing. This was a ruse, where both women ended up holding Nick's arms and pressing their chests against him. He figured it out, understanding he was going to have them both when they got home.

Val and Lily jumped his bones, the second they reached the third floor bedroom. When they finished up, the women thought it would be a good idea to walk around in their underwear. It kept Nick in want, and when Matt got home, it doubled the aura of pending pleasure to come. Val went with her husband, while Lily went with Matt.

The women wanted to push things even more the next day, except all of them had somewhere to go. Val was the first to arrive. She started up two pots with beans and rice, before driving out to pick up Lily. They had dinner ready by the time the brothers came home. It looked as if the men had talked things over. Whatever they decided, they were both still getting along.

After dinner, they had drinks in the living room. Lily dared Val to do a striptease, which she did. Nick looked apprehensive, as his brother was sitting right across from him and watching. Once Val was nude, she went to sit on her husband's lap. This gave Lily the chance to stand up and perform a strip of her own.

"You do that so much better than I do!" Val complained.

"That's because you're an amateur." Lily joked. "Move out of the way, so I can give Nick a real lap-dance."

Everyone in the room watched Lily vibrate her bare ass and grind her hips on Nick's lap. Finally, the sexy instigator sat on Nick's thighs and started playing with her hair. She even jutted her chest out, putting her breasts on high beam, shaking them around before she giggled.

"You're turn, Val!" Lily challenged.

"But I can't dance as well as you can!"

"You have to try! How are you going to get better if you never try?"

Val relented. She got up and started dancing. It wouldn't take much at all, she figured, to get Matt into the same state of arousal that her husband was now in. As she wiggled back and forth, she inched closer to Matt's seat, feeling more and more excited because her husband was watching from across the room. Her brother-in-law looked nervous, as his eyes darted from Val's slender frame to Nick's tight face. Val thought to break that line of vision, by forcing Matt to give her undivided attention. She gave him her back, wiggling her butt for him, before she leaned forward and set her hands on her thighs. Back and forth, she swayed her hips before the mesmerized man.

It was Nick who lost his nerve first. He didn't say a word as he pushed Lily off his lap and got up. For a second, it looked like the distraught man was about to burst out in anger. Nick turned and went to the stairs, taking the steps two or three at a time in his hurry to get away from the scene.

"Matt, we're coming back for you later." Lily said, decisively.

She hurried up the stairwell, showing her broad backside as she ran.

The women had suspected that one or maybe even both of the brothers would react this way. The men didn't mind sleeping with both women at once, but seemingly it was Nick that couldn't handle the arrangement if his brother was in the room.

It didn't matter. When the two nude women caught up to Nick in the master bedroom, and as they purred and rubbed against his body, his anger quickly changed into lust. Val and Lily took their time and pacified him. When they were done, they went downstairs and pacified Matt as well.

Later, when Val was driving Lily home, the women kept talking about how daring their situation had gotten, and how much fun they were having.

"I can't believe any of this!" Val exclaimed. "I've never done anything this wild in my life!"

"We nearly have them in the perfect spot where we want them." Lily boasted.

The women were overwhelming the men with pussy, Val thought a couple of days later. She didn't have to work that day, and by the time it was late afternoon, she had dinner ready and waiting for the little crowd. Lily called and said she was going to work late, thanks to a second shift worker not coming in. Nick and Matt were on their way home.

Val fed her men and plied them with beer. She told them to wait for her in the living room, while she cleared the dishes off the table and put the leftovers away. The men were chatting about work and potential work when she found them.

"I want to practice my dancing tonight." Val announced, as she went to turn the stereo on and dimmed the lights.

The music was good for dancing, but it was also low-key and mellow. Val stood in the middle of the room and gyrated, raising her arms and swaying for her audience. As the music went on, her clothing started coming off. Val cast her blouse and shorts aside, leaving her only in her bra and panties. She went to pull Nick to his feet and brought him to the center of the room with her. Val danced apart from him, before she moved in close and rubbed her body on her husband. She wiggled her ass the way Lily had taught her, pressing it on Nick's hips as she leaned over at the waist. When she went back to being upright, she moved far enough away to remove the last of her clothing.

Once nude, she drew Matt away from his seat and only a few feet away from Nick, making sure the men were compliant and not glaring. She danced for one man, and then for the other. She alternated rubbing her body on each one. When Val thought she could get away with it, she pulled the men closer to her, and to one another.

Val kissed her husband, before she turned and kissed his brother. She put her hands on Matt, and then on Nick. She took their hands and put them on her, because neither man had reached out for her yet. Val moved them as close as she dared, giving her just enough room to turn around between them.

Val dropped to her knees, undoing the zipper on her husband's pants. Like a charmer, she drew his soft snake out and put her mouth on it. With a growing want building up inside of her, she shifted over on her knees and did the same thing to Matt. She went from one man to the next, alternating putting their cocks into her mouth so she could swirl them around with her lips and tongue.

The aroused woman trembled as she went to her feet, delirious and hot. Her breaths were as ragged and fast, as exhilarated as they'd ever been. Her hands went out to grasp the two warm cocks. While she rubbed on them both and kept them hard, she leaned over to kiss one man and then the other.

Val moaned when she felt, not two, but four hands groping her body. Her eyes shut and let those many pleasing sensations course over her flesh. She gasped as two contrary hands felt her breasts, because she knew they belonged to different men. At the same time, her hands kept pulsating on the cocks they held.

She went to her knees again, sucking the brothers in one at a time. She would have been happy simply to blow them both, because she didn't imagine they'd both take her together. As she went back and forth to mouth them, she saw the brothers starting to take their clothes off.

Matt's pants went down first, while she was servicing him. Val lifted his cock and found his balls. She licked them and sucked them into her mouth. When Nick's pants were gone, she did the same to him. Val liked being down there on her knees, knowing her lovers were standing upright and must have been looking at each other. It gave her a monumental thrill to imagine what sorts of expressions crossed their faces.

Val could have sucked their cocks all night, or at least until Lily showed up to join the party. Nick interrupted her sensual plan, by trying to bring Val to her feet. She refused, instead pulling him down onto the carpet. Val mounted her husband, not in the usual manner but facing away from him. She started a new kind of alternating, by riding Nick for a few moments, before she pulled Matt closer and put her mouth on him. Nick's hands were on her waist and ass, while Matt's were on her hair and head.

Val imagined she'd found herself in a sexual paradise, a place she never thought she'd find, but now that it was around her, it was a place she never wanted to leave. All of the headache and heartache were gone from her life. Everything that had happened to her back in San Diego, from the time before Nick had won lottery, moving on through the corruption with her family, and the ordeal with Renata; all of that melted into a puddle of bad memories. Only the present moment remained, and in that moment she had two men whom she cared for, and their hard cocks that wanted to please her, just as much as she wanted to please them.

She rode her husband until his hands tensed up on her waist and he came. She nearly got too reckless with Matt, hearing his groans becoming louder and more erratic thanks to her lips. Val halted her mouthy actions, turning her body over so she was sprawled halfway over her husband. She was between Nick's legs, with her head hovering above his chest and her arms and legs holding her up. Matt got behind her in a second.

Val wondered how her man might react to this, to watching her hair and body jostle about in front of his face. She saw the look in Nick's eyes, dreamy and hot, and she knew there would be no trouble from him, either now or when the brothers were alone later and surely would talk about this.

Matt's cock penetrated her, finding those same comfortable places her husband always did. As she moaned, Nick ran his hand over her face. Val opened her mouth wide, imploring for him to stick his fingers into it. Nick did, but the excited wife could only suck at them for a few moments before the jostling behind her caused her to cry out. Val raised her head and squealed, while Nick's hands squeezed her breasts, and Matt's hands were gripping her ass.

By now, Val recognized the sounds Matt made when he climaxed. They arrived with a grand announcement in that hot living room. Matt pummeled into her body, out of control now that he was in full revolt, while his ejaculation spurted into her and joined the deposit her husband had already delivered. Val's arms gave out, forcing her to drop her head onto Nick's chest, while Matt ground his hips against her ass to get the last bits of bliss out of his manhood.

Val stretched out over her husband, when his brother finally left her in peace. That peace didn't last very long, however. Nick kissed her, before Matt pulled her to her side and lay down. Matt kissed her, and then Nick kissed her, and she was caught in rapture between both of them. Their hands touched her breasts and explored as far away as her thighs. Val felt as if a competition was going on around her, to see which brother could plant the most kisses on her. Nick gave up first, letting Matt kiss his wife, while he scooted down to mouth her breasts. Sooner or later, Val knew, both men would be ready for her again.