Amor Prohibetur Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio paused when they heard the lock on the front door turning, and the door being opened up. They were in no position to see who had just come in, thanks to all the furniture being in the way.

Lily came into view. The moment she saw the three nude bodies lying on the carpet, she started railing at them. "I've been calling you for half an hour, Valerie! I had to get somebody else to give me a ride here! They dropped me off at the gate and I had to walk all the way here!"

"It's only about a block and a half." Matt joked. "You didn't ruin your shoes, did you? You didn't sprain your ankle?"

Lily made a face at him.

"I'm sorry, Lily." Val said. "I left my phone in the kitchen."

"Did you really fuck both of them?" The maid asked. "I can't leave the house for one day, and look at what's happening without me! This living room stinks right now, worse than my clothes smell of fish! I'm going into the shower. When I come back out, somebody needs to pay attention to me!"

Lily stalked off and disappeared into the hall.

"I guess she's had a long day." Nick commented.

"Maybe she didn't sell any fish today?" Matt wondered.

All three of them laughed.

"Both of you need to go and calm Lily down." Val suggested. "Go in the shower with her if you have to. I'll make sure she has a warm dinner and a cold beer waiting for her when she's done. Go!"

Obediently, the two men left.

Val sat up, realizing that her pussy was full of brotherly cum. The closest cloth to her was Matt's shirt, so she wiped herself off with it. Better go toss that in a hamper, she thought, smirking as she imagined Matt putting the shirt on in its freshly smeared condition. As she walked by the closed bathroom door, she could hear Lily's loud voice inside. The maid didn't sound mad but annoyed. She also heard a man's laugh, but she couldn't tell if that had come from Nick or Matt.

Wanting to get back to the kitchen right away, Val trotted up the stairs and into the second floor bathroom to drop the shirt off. As she started down the stairs, she was reminded once again about how most of the bad things in her life were receding into the past. Brighter things were coming into focus now, like rays of sunshine beaming down on their new home in Rosarito.

"I really have found paradise here." Val remarked, as she stepped into the kitchen.