Amor Prohibetur Ch. 20

Story Info
Val decides to go with the flow.
7.8k words
3.96
4.8k
6

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding Paradise Conclusion

"Look what we have here!" Lily's loud voice woke them up the next morning.

Val opened her eyes. She was spooning, not her husband, but her husband's brother from behind. Apparently Matt found some comfort from that, as he had her arm clasped around his stomach. The two of them moved apart, looking at each other before they glanced at their clothing. None of it was missing, so logically they hadn't fooled around but only slept on the same bed.

Lily had pulled a feather from a duster, and was now using it to tickle at the bottoms of their exposed feet. Both Val and Matt drew their legs away.

"You have your bed upstairs!" Lily good-naturedly pointed her duster at Val. "You shouldn't be in this bed at all!"

"I didn't tell you to come in today." Matt said, sitting up. When he glanced at Val lying next to him, he quickly left the bed.

"I didn't want to take the risk that you'd forget about me." Lily pouted. "Besides, Val went through a dangerous situation in San Diego. She might need somebody to talk to today. Ernesto said I could have the day off, but he wants you to meet some people from Ensenada at ten. These are people you'll have to deal with if Ernesto ever takes a vacation."

"He mentioned they might come by." Matt nodded, as he hurried over to his dresser to pick out a new set of clothes. "I guess they're from the fisherman's union down there. If we have no fish, they send us their excess, and also vice versa."

"I don't know what those men do." Lily shrugged. "I only know they're coming today at ten. You have plenty of time; it's only a little past eight. I'll go downstairs to make breakfast for the three of us."

Once the maid left, Matt looked at Val, who was getting out of bed. "We didn't do anything last night, did we? I don't remember."

"If we did, we did it with our clothes on!" Val laughed.

The days swam by.

Val got hired on as a maid at a local hotel, but she didn't have a steady schedule. If the hotel needed her, they called her and she'd go to work. Mostly, she worked when the hotel was short-staffed thanks to terminations and resignations, or when busy weekends demanded they have extra help. That was fine for Val. She worked between two and four days a week, mostly on weekends and Monday mornings. The rest of the time she stayed home, calling her mother and one sister sometimes, which led to awkward conversations as the court proceedings for Renata were slowly moving along.

Nick took care of his business with the lottery and his family. He arrived at Rosarito very nervous, as he expected his wife would sooner or later reveal that she'd slept with his brother, but that had never happened. His offers to consult on security matters with Mexican companies were having little success, but surprisingly, American companies with assets just north of the border were calling him. Nick would drive out to small factories, warehouses and long-term parking locations to evaluate them. He would prepare reports and recommendations, and sometimes he even landed new contracts for the company he used to work for. Nick's old company rewarded him with bonuses big enough to entice him into looking for more American business.

Matt had a steady afternoon position at the fishing market, watching over loads of fish coming off boats and their distribution and sale in the vendor stalls. Because that man was a serious workaholic, he would meet with Ernesto and other important figures from Rosarito, Ensenada and Tijuana. He became known as a socio, or something like a businessman of confidence, who could be trusted to carry out duties honestly and fairly.

That left only Lily...

The maid came into Val's room late one morning, finding the woman sitting by a vanity table and brushing her hair. Matt was giving her more hours as a housekeeper and less as a saleswoman by then. The women suspected this was because Matt didn't like having so many young men hovering around Lily when she was at the fish market.

"Come here." Lily said, taking Val by the arm and leading her toward the bed. She got Val to lie down on her stomach, before she mounted the woman over the thighs. "I'm giving you a shoulder massage today."

"You think I'll refuse, but I'm not going to!" Val sang out.

The maid began kneading Val's neck, shoulders and upper back with the palms of her hands. "I wanted to have a talk with you."

"As long as you're massaging, I'll listen." Val laughed. "What's on your mind?"

"I want to sleep with my second man again."

"Is that what my husband is for you? Your second man?"

"Will you get mad if I say that?" Lily queried.

Val changed the subject. "Why do you want to sleep with my husband?"

"You know why. Matt is becoming jealous of all these men that flirt with me at the market. I don't mind that he's giving me more hours here, because who wants to smell like fish, anyway? At the same time, I don't want him to start thinking he can control when I come and go. If you let me sleep with Nick again, I can put Matt into the place I want him in, instead of him putting me where he wants me."

"You're asking for my permission to sleep with my husband? Why don't you sleep with one of the guys that flirts with you?"

"I won't do that. You already know what I think about jealous boyfriends and random men. I want my two men and that's it!"

Val stayed quiet while Lily massaged her.

"Are you mad at me?" The maid asked.

"No." Val answered. "Nick's been very attentive to me ever since he got back. I don't think he'll cheat with you again. He's been pretending he never did anything with you. I'm sure it has a lot to do with how he thinks I might sleep with his brother as my revenge on him."

"You've had a lot of chances to sleep with Matt. Why haven't you?"

"I thought Matt wanted me that way, but I was wrong. If I slept with Matt, he and Nick might not like each other anymore. Neither one wants to risk that, because they both know we have a good thing going here."

"I already told Matt I was going to sleep with Nick, to see what he'd say about it. I said it was either I sleep Nick or one of the men that follow me around at the market."

"What did Matt say?"

"He made a face at me. I think I know Matt well enough by now. He'd accept it better if I slept with his brother than if I slept with a stranger. Sleeping with a random man would make me a slut. If I sleep with Nick, it's because I need two men and I'm not going far away to find one. Matt won't have to worry about where I am and who I'm with, because he'll already know. Does that make sense to you? But I don't want to do it if you're going to get mad at me."

"Because I might get you fired?"

"No, because I like you. I think you understand me better than most men do, and most women. Who else can tolerate how crazy I am? I'd feel better about this if you did end up in bed with Matt. Then you can have two men and so can I, and I won't feel as if I'll be hurting your feelings."

"But they're brothers!" Val laughed. "They won't have the same trouble with you that they'll have with me. You came along and you said, here are my rules, take them or leave them. So far Matt is taking them. It's different with me. I've known Nick and Matt for over twenty-five years now. They don't expect radical new rules from me! Besides, I can't see Matt in a sexual way. Maybe if he were more aggressive with me, I would let him sleep with me. Either he can't see me in a sexual way, or the bond he has with Nick is holding him back."

"He said he thinks of you like a sister."

"I think that explanation goes for me too." Val admitted. "I think of Matt more like the little brother I never had."

"Well, if you won't fool around with him, maybe you'll fool around with me."

Val glanced over her shoulder. "What are you talking about?"

She didn't expect for the larger woman to sprawl over her back, and for Lily's face to come in close to hers.

"Lily," Val said, suddenly agitated. "I don't mess around with women!"

"Close your eyes and pretend I'm Nick."

Val was fast becoming breathless. It was too quick a jump for her, to go from nice, gentle massage to sudden romance. She did shut her eyes, as Lily's lips came down on her cheek. Lily kissed her several times, before she stretched her tongue out to touch Val's lips.

"Did that scare you?" Lily asked.

"No." Val giggled. "Not yet!"

"If you're going to stop me, you should do it right now." Lily said, as she slid off the bed. As Val watched, the maid started undressing in front of her. "Once I get back on your bed, we're going all the way to the finish line."

Val giggled, but she stopped when the fully nude woman returned to the bed. While keeping Val on her stomach, Lily pulled her blouse up to her bra. Then Lily lay on top of her, with her face on Val's back. Lily started kissing her lower back and sides.

"This is like a trade for you?" Val asked. "You mess around with me, and in turn you get permission to mess around with my husband?"

"I'm going to have Nick anyway. I just don't want you to feel bad when I get him."

The words were so brazen they shocked Val. She didn't get angry, however. Lily was bold enough to excite her. Val wanted to compete against her maid, to show Lily that she couldn't take Nick away as easily as Lily thought she could sleep with him. Maybe Val didn't have the curves that Lily did, but she could be just as hot and sexy. Val usually wore clothes that were a little loose on her, especially on warm days, but she could carry off wearing tighter blouses and shorts like Lily did.

"Do you want to watch me sleeping with your husband?" Lily asked, as she kept kissing Val's lower back around the spine. "Some people like to watch."

Val considered the question. Would it excite her or repel her to see Nick with another woman? She said, "Okay, I'll let you do it if I can watch."

"Do you want to be on the bed with us?"

This put Val into another contemplative state. When she felt Lily pulling at her shorts, she raised her hips by a few inches. Her shorts had a button and zipper on them. Lily reached under her abdomen to loosen them up, before dragging both Val's shorts and panties off her legs.

"You mean all three of us together?" Val asked.

"What else do you think I'm talking about?" Lily replied.

Val felt the woman's hands on the back of her thighs, and then on her butt. The bed shifted around slightly, as Lily moved further away. Val shut her eyes again, when she felt Lily's hair on her lower body, and soft kisses on her ass. She let out soft moans when Lily began nibbling on her, and a surprised gasp when Lily's tongue licked along the edges of her crack. Lily spent a lot of time swishing her tongue around back there, much longer than on the infrequent occasions when her husband would pay a visit.

Lily pulled Val up, long enough to finish undressing her. She then shoved the smaller woman on her side. One of Val's legs went up in the air, as Lily straddled her other thigh and got her their abdomens as close together as possible. Lily began wiggling her pussy against Val's. From the start, the woman in control moaned at the soft friction, while the quieter Val grabbed a pillow and held it tight against her chest.

Lily rubbed so long and so hard on Val's pussy that she started crying out and shaking. The maid climaxed before Val did, but that didn't mean she was done. The bigger woman scooted back and spread Val's legs wide apart, before she leaned into that privy space. Lily licked at the outside of Val's moist pussy, swirling around the pink edges until she discovered the cowl on top. Her persistent tongue slapped against that sensitive area, until Val was left writhing and crying out too. The maid battered the other woman, until Val was left shaking and squealing so much she was forced to push the invasive head away.

Still steaming hot, Lily crawled over Val's body. She mouthed at Val's breasts and neck, before she clamped her mouth against Val's and pushed her tongue through. Lily was harsh with her kisses, leaving traces of nectar in Val's mouth, kissing and jostling the woman below as roughly as any man would.

Even that wasn't enough for Lily. She moved up, leaning her chest over Val's face so that her breasts hung down on either side. Val didn't know what to do next, so Lily had to adjust and shove her nipple directly into Val's mouth. Val reacted the way she thought Nick would do to her, by mouthing and sucking at the offered temptation. Above her, Lily mewled, before she put one hand between her legs and rubbed herself wild.

All of this was a new experience for Val. She had Lily's hair falling on her head at times, and Lily's breast pushing into her mouth as if trying to fill it completely. Val put her hand on the woman's other breast, feeling how much bigger it was compared to hers. She reached back to grasp Lily's hips, also finding the exaggeration of flesh there. In the last big thrill, Val heard and felt Lily's climax when it swept across, like a tidal wave that drenched both women with its explosive energy.

Apparently, the Sapphic encounter satisfied Lily, as for the next couple of days, the maid gave no mention of wanting to bed Nick. There was a tremendous amount of noise coming from Matt's bedroom, however, on each of those nights.

"My old company is sending me to an industry conference." Nick said, not too many days later. "It's in Atlanta. They're paying for the flight and the room. I've even got a credit card for incidentals. How cool is that?"

"You could say no to them." Val replied. "Unless you really want to go."

"I think I should go." Nick shrugged. "You know how I tried to get something going here in Mexico. So far, all I've got to show for that effort is a handshake agreement with Ernesto, giving me the authority to train new guards for the fish market. I'm making more money consulting with companies from San Diego. My old boss likes what I've been doing, enough that he'll pay to send me out to prospective clients and industry seminars like this one. He said he should have given me a post like this a long time ago, but I think he's full of shit. He's only making the offer because if I'm not working for him, I'll probably be working for a competitor."

"And because you're good at what you do." Val reminded him.

"I'm the best!" Nick laughed. "I'll be out for three days this time." He looked worried as he added. "Are you going to be okay without me?"

"Don't you worry about me." She replied. "You can do your job as long as it makes you happy. Didn't you tell me that once? You can quit anytime you want to and we won't have to stress over the bills."

"You've been acting different the last few days."

"Have I?"

"I think so. Did you sleep with my brother?"

"Nick, come on! I did not sleep with your brother!"

Her husband's mind couldn't conceive that she might have slept with the maid, so he didn't bring that up. He sighed. "The flight is in two days."

For the next two nights, husband and wife made love, while on the floor below theirs, Matt and Lily did the same. The way Val understood it, both men were screwing their women's brains out, as frequently and ardently as they could, in order to keep the women from straying in any other direction.

And then Nick was gone. He caught a Mexican taxi to the border, and an American taxi to the downtown airport in San Diego. In fact, Nick's plane was probably getting ready to land in another state.

It was half past eight o'clock that night. Val was in the living room watching TV. Lily and Matt had started messing around just a few minutes earlier. They'd gone upstairs to Matt's bedroom for a quickie, as Lily wanted to be dropped off at her aunt's house at around ten. That left her alone, listening to the voice of a Mexican game show host as he announced guests and the prizes they had a chance at winning. Every so often, Val would hear Lily's high-pitched laughter drifting out of her brother-in-law's room.

Val wondered what Matt was doing to her, so that she'd laugh that way. Becoming intrepid, she kept the TV on and drifted over to the stairs. One quiet step at a time, she made her ascent. When she was near enough to Matt's slightly open door, she saw Lily dancing half-undressed. From what she could tell, Matt was also dancing, but she wasn't in a position to see him. Whenever he made some clumsy or maybe ridiculous move, Lily started laughing.

Her body was magnificent, Val observed. Lily was tall and curvy, and she had a very nice tan. She made naughty eyes at Matt when she danced. She would turn around and cause her ass to vibrate, while she went from standing to leaning over horizontal to the floor. When Matt threw a slipper at her ass, Lily cried out and gawked, before she walked out of sight. She was wrestling with Matt until they both ended up on the bed. All Val saw then were their legs stretched out over the back half of the bed, as the two lovers started kissing.

Even since Lily had mentioned both women sleeping together with Nick, Val had been turning the idea over and over in her mind. She wondered if she would like it, or if Nick would. Val didn't want to try something like that if it made Nick uncomfortable about it afterward. She did understand that she would have a big thrill if she watched her husband taking Lily and her bouncy body, especially since both husband and wife had slept with Lily already, albeit separately.

Val wanted to do something bold that night. She might not have the courage to try anything if Nick was home, but with him gone, and with Matt and Lily already having their little foreplay, she thought she might be able to push forward now. If she did this, and if it worked, she could build up to doing the same thing with Nick when he returned. As quietly as she'd gone up there, Val undressed on the stair landing and dropped her clothing on the floor. Both Matt and Lily were shocked to witness her walking nude into the bedroom.

"I guess we should have locked that door!" Lily laughed. "Matt, will you just look at what the draft carried in?"

Matt was in shock, trying and failing to keep his eyes away from his brother's wife. Val went to sit at the side of the bed, not shy at all about looking at him.

"Excuse me, your room is up the stairs!" Lily pointed.

She was playing around, Val knew. Lily was taking the tension out of the room by being loud and funny, and Val appreciated that. She made eyes at Matt, before she put her hand on the man's thigh. When she started running her hand over Matt's leg, Lily leaned over.

"Are you getting out or not?" Lily challenged.

"I'm not going anywhere. You're going to have to push me out."

Lily shuddered in delight, before she pressed her face up close to Val's. She kissed the new arrival, pushing hot breaths into Val's mouth and all over her face. When Lily pulled away, she reached out to grasp Matt's erect cock.

"Look what I found." Lily tugged on it. "What do you think this is?"

Val giggled at the maid's absurdity. That's when Lily gave her another challenging look. Lily was daring her with her eyes, before looking at Matt's cock.

She got the hint. Val went completely on the bed, scooting around until she was in the middle of Matt's legs. Lily slapped her on the arm, lightly, but also urgently, as if she wanted to hurry Val along. That was because Matt was going to take her home soon, the married woman realized.

Val opened her mouth and leaned over. She found Matt's cock to be a lot like her husband's. Val felt Matt's hands on her head, pushing her away. Lily took his hands and moved them aside. That had almost gotten Val to quit, but Lily had taken care of it. She swept her lips on Matt's cock again, keeping them firmly pressed as if to prevent him from pushing her head again. Val got through a dozen bobs before she felt Lily prodding her at the shoulder.