Amorous Goods: A New Beginning

Story Info
Vikki falls victim to one of her own devices.
2.3k words
4.24
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

Chapter 1

Tabu didn't make it three feet inside Amorous Goods before she fell on the floor, screaming as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. A blanket wraps around her, arms constricting her movement. She moans, another scream builds as her hips thrash response to her fingers sliding in and out. Something wraps around her neck, slowly choking her into blissful unconsciousness.

A voice calls her from somewhere, beckoning her to wake up. Tabu finds herself reclining in a soft chair, still covered by the blanket. Someones hands are rubbing her shoulders. As she opens her eyes, she finds she is no longer in the store, but in a bedroom. A glass of water sits on a table on her left, along with her belt.

"I am Vikki, the owner of Amorous Goods. When you entered my shop, you fell down, screaming. I thought you were having a seizure so I covered you with the blanket. You were thrashing, yelling something crazy, and then you passed out. I carried you upstairs, to my bedroom. You should drink some water, Master."

As Tabu lifts the glass to her parched lips, icy condensation drips onto her chest, running in-between her breasts. She called her Master. Goosebumps spring up all over her arms, the sudden chill further hardening her nipples. As she places the glass back down, she lets her hand brush against her belt.

Her right hand reacts to the touch, pulling up her skirt, fingers prying into her panties, slowly edging towards her clit. Tabu can feel her breath quickening, her heart beating as she lets a moan slip from her lips. She grabs the glass again, this time spilling cold water down her face, trying to bring her back to reality, only resulting in even harder nipples.

Shit! Her index finger is now circling, flicking, her hips twisting, seeking pressure, seeking pleasure. Tabu closes her eyes, slipping one, then two fingers deep inside, her thump pressing down, circling. Vikki's hands have moved lower, now pinching and pulling on her nipples. As she begins to cum, Vikki's lips kiss her neck, gently at first, then harder, biting into her skin.

As Tabu screams in pure pleasure, she feels Vikki's nails tighten on her breasts, digging, squeezing harder. She feels Vikki's body beginning to tremble, her moans growing louder. As Vikki begins to cum, Tabu can feel her pleasure as if it was her own, as if they were linked.

Chapter 2

Tabu slowly opens her eyes, above her Vikki is smiling. Around her neck is a collar, identical to her belt. Both rawhide leather, decorated with crystals, carnelian, citrine, and amethyst with silver buckles. High sexual energy. Tabu thought they were Native American, maybe late 1800's, but the leather had been well preserved, traces of beeswax when she cleaned it, it could go back much further. Her archaeology professor would have been proud.

"Do you mind if I ask where you got it?" Vikki asked, nodding towards the belt.

"It was a gift from a friend of mine, he told me he bought it here." said Tabu. "It was so beautiful, I wanted to see if you had anything that matched, earrings or a bracelet perhaps. What happened to me?"

Vikki snuggles alongside Tabu, kissing her briefly on the neck. Soon she is sobbing, tears streaking down her cheeks, her body shaking. Minutes pass before Tabu realizes she has fallen asleep. Vikki rhythmic breathing allows Tabu to fully relax, to drift off as well.

Pressure on Tabu's bladders forced her to open her eyes. She is alone, still in the chair, the blanket covering her, protecting her. Vikki has left more water, and a note. Off to her left is a light, reflection of a bathroom in a full length mirror. Tabu's mind is still glowing, reeling from the orgasms.

Vikki's story of a seizure would have been an acceptable explanation, low blood sugar, an allergic reaction. Fingering herself while Vikki caressed her nipples, biting her neck, that was going to require a clear head when they talked.

And a shower.

She read the note while sitting on the toilet. Vikki had to get back to the shop, please take a shower, relax. Come on downstairs when she was ready. Please leave the leash (leash???) upstairs, she would explain everything. Vikki had left her a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt, warning her the night was already cold.

Night? What time is it? Tabu had come into the store around noon. Pulling back the curtain revealed a beautiful full moon, letting a chill wash over her body, her nipples stiffening again. Her eyes drift towards the belt, her hand slowly reaching out, beckoning her to hold it, to touch it once more...

Tabu stood under the shower, opting for cold water.

Chapter 3

A warm towel and the sweat clothes helped Tabu feel almost human again, restoring color to her skin. Taking one last look at the belt, she opens the door, the hallway is unlit, light dappling from somewhere below. As her eyes adjust, she sees the staircase. Descending, her bare feet feel both a chill from the wooden steps and a vibration, rhythmic, almost hungry. Tabu's stomach begins growling in response.

Vikki was locking the door, pulling down the shade, when Tabu's feet hit the last step.

"Are you locking me in?" she asked?

Vikki turned to face her, new tears began streaking down her cheeks. Tabu finds herself moving towards her, embracing her, adding her own tears, her chest throbbing. Vikki lifts Tabu and carries her to a couch in the back of the store, laying her head in Tabu's lap.

A fire is burning in a beautiful, old stone fireplace, Vikki had set out some food, snack really, and water. Wiping tears on her sleeve, she tells Tabu everything, she was administering her uncle's estate, selling off his crazy collection, when she discovered the collar and belt in an old chest.

As soon as she touched it, Vikki knew something was wrong. Without thinking she had put the collar around her neck, the buckle locking itself snugly. When she reached for the belt, barely touching it with her finger, it burned her, punishing her, the collar constricting tighter. "Slave" had echoed inside her head. "Yes Master", she had replied.

"It's not a belt, its a leash." Vikki told her. "It bonds whoever wears the collar to the person holding the leash, taking away your free will, forcing you to obey. How it ended up in my uncles collection, I have no idea."

"The collar forced me to sell the leash, seeking out a new master." said Vikki. "When you walked into the store the leash responded to the collar, pleasuring you. When I saw you were a woman, my heart burst. My feedback must have put you into overload; I wrapped the blanket around you, trying to protect you, when you passed out."

"I remember something tightening around my throat, choking me. Was I imagining that?" asked Tabu.

"No", replied Vikki. "That was the belt, it simply read your desires, your fetishes. When it sensed you were over-stimulated, it protected you. And pleasured you. This was your first experience with asphyxiophilia?

"Yes", replied Tabu. "For over a decade I was the Topanga Trollop, running a brothel, indulging in men's kinkiest fantasies. Choking people was on the top of our list of unacceptable requests, either giving or receiving, too dangerous! One mistake and I am spending the rest of my life in jail."

"This was different, I felt safe, like nothing could hurt me. As I was passing out, it felt like the last orgasm pushed me away from my body; I was floating peacefully, glowing inside. Pure bliss. What about you, do you like being choked?"

"I don't know", replied Vikki. "I never found anyone that liked it, or at least asked to be choked. When the collar first attached itself, I thought I was going to die. I kept trying to take it off, or at least loosen it. Every time I touched it, it shrunk just enough to teach me not to try. After a couple of days I got use to it." People coming in just assume it is part of my costume."

"About me. I grew up in Boise Idaho. A few friends in high school, but guys didn't take any interest. They knew they wouldn't get to first base. I had no interest in them, or anyone. I liked to dig in dirt, searching for anything, arrowheads, shards of pottery, lumps of gold. That and horse riding."

"In my senior year, I accidentally found a "find." I was out on a ride when it began to rain. We got turned around, more or so lost, when I saw a small cave. There were no signs of any animals, especially bears. Inside I found cave paintings dating back over five hundred years. It caused quite a stir, claims of rewriting history.

"My fifteen minutes of fame. When there was no treasure, no pot of gold, people lost interest. I felt like the whole world was disappointed in me. The rest of the year was mostly a blur, college applications, planning our annual graduation rave at the abandoned barn a couple of miles outside of town. Plenty of places to make out without too many eyes."

"A group of us were drinking, playing spin the bottle. My spin landed on Samantha, Sam, the head cheerleader, long black hair, beautiful everything. Our choices were either two minutes in front of everyone, or five minutes in an old stall, the only one where the door still worked. The only one that still had a door.

"My first kiss was going to be with a girl, my mother would have a heart attack. It only lasted a second, but as soon as our lips touched, I knew I wanted to kiss her again. We made kissing noises, pretending to grope each other, moaning "Oh Baby", trying to keep from laughing."

"After a minute or so of playing, Sam tripped, on purpose I think, dragging me down on top of her. I felt her hand slip into my shirt, squeeze my breast. Then she kissed me, I mean really kissed me, tongue and all. And I kissed her back, oh did I kiss her back."

"Time!", someone shouted. Shit! Shit! Shit!

Chapter 4

"As we were standing up, straightening our clothes, there was no awkward silence, no questioning what had happened. We both knew we were gay, this was our coming out, if only to each other. Two weeks later Sam moved to Georgia, GA Tech, and I moved to California, Berkeley. I just finished my degree, archaeology scholarship thanks to my "find," when I got the call about my uncle and his store here in LA."

"Three years later, here I am. The store keeps me very busy, and very alone. A few of the male customers hit on me, most thinking I am a nymphomaniac due the store's name and the merchandise we sell. The women are worse, much kinkier, piercings, stilettos, whips. That's why I fell apart when you walked in wearing the leash, Master."

"She called me Master.", thought Tabu, "but am I her master, or is the collar affecting the way she feels?" "Vikki, do you want to take off the collar?"

"No Master, the collar allows me to serve you, and only you."

Shit, shit, shit, she is trapped, a slave. But Tabu was the Master! She sprinted upstairs, grabbing the leash, slipping, almost falling back downstairs. Facing Vikki, Tabu lets herself go cold inside, a trick she used when she had clients she hated, but they had paid well, sometimes very well.

Staring at Vikki, Tabu yells at her. "You are not worthy, how dare you think you could ever be my slave. I order you to remove the collar so you no longer disgrace it with your filth. Take it off NOW!"

In tears again, Vikki finds her hands shaking as she reaches upward, expecting it to tighten, to punish her. But when she touches the collar, it feels cold, dead. An emptiness fills her, her connection to the leash is broken. She was not worthy.

Emptiness begins consuming her as she hand the collar to Tabu; "Not worthy" ringing in her heads, in her ears again and again. She watches as Tabu walk towards the fireplace. Panic sets in, she can't let Tabu destroy them, she needs her Master. Vikki runs towards Tabu, jumping on her, grabbing for the collar.

As Tabu falls from the impact, she throws the collar and leash into the fire. Expecting an explosion of fire, they shield their eyes, cover their heads. A minute goes by, then two. Nothing. When they look into the fire, the collar and leash are gone, no sign of anything.

Both of them begin laughing, giggling like school girls. Tabu rolls on top of Vikki, pinning her arms to the floor. "Am I your Master?" she asks.

Vikki gently knees Tabu in the crotch, knocking her over, freeing her hands. Now on top, Vikki gives Tabu a kiss, then whispers, "I like partner better."