Amorous Goods: Gaudus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black man pushed the head of his penis back in my vagina. I felt the wet, slobbery skin where she had spit all over it. As he rocked slowly back in halfway, the tip of her tongue flicked over my clit. It sent a shiver through my body. The black man pushed deeper and her tongue ran fat down my labia to his penis. He was most of the way in and she sucked on my pussy lips and tapped her tongue on my clit as though he were bumping me. The sensation impeded my will to fight.

Proctor said, "When you were sixteen and you played with your friend, and you girls kissed, you wanted her to lick you."

I whimpered on the penis in my mouth. I tried to articulate that we were young and it was meaningless, almost innocent for two girls to explore a little kiss of friendship.

Proctor said, "You wanted her to lick your pussy. That night you dreamt that she dropped her head between your thighs and licked and sucked your pussy until you orgasmed. Confess it!" As he said this, the black man used his angle to pull in and out the full length of his shaft. He was pulling out more than I wanted because I had this screaming feeling each time he might pull out completely, but the long continuous rub along my vaginal wall was exhilarating. The woman sensed that we were closer and became more fervent with her teething and the lightest glance of tongue dancing over my clit.

Proctor said, "Master is going to let you cum now. Can you feel how he's taking you to the precipice to throw you into the void of darkness?"

Proctor became almost violent in his attack of my anus. I felt the swelling head of his penis pushing along a nerve in my ass and it paralyzed me. The others responded to my convulsions. My Italian stud shoved deeply to the back of my throat. The black man thrust deeper and without pulling out as far. She timed her tongue to his retreats to tease my clit past the edge.

Proctor ordered, "You will submit to the desire" and I could not stop the tears in my eyes. Proctor pushed hard against the nerve, and there was a flood into darkness.

When I came to, I wondered how long I had been out and whether I had fallen asleep or blacked out or totally lost memory. The black man was holding my arm by my face and I was on my side now. He continued to fuck me from this position, sitting on one of my thighs with my other leg draped over his legs. He had no regard whether I was conscious and sought only his own desire. The scissors position allowed him to fuck me deeply, contacting my entire groin and running his testicles over my thigh. I could feel the length of his shaft running up my thigh when he withdrew, as though my pussy continued outside and between my legs. Proctor was no longer in my ass but I felt a flood of fluid in my ass and my pussy and my mouth. I wondered who had cum in parts of my body.

The pillowcase was soft against my cheek and I could turn my face into the pillow and concentrate on the black man fucking me. I was thankful not to suffer the hard rasp of the wood. The black man seemed intent to build his rhythm to orgasm. I wondered if that would be his second time or if it was my own fluid that I felt gushing inside. The pillowcase was wet, either from my saliva or cum that dripped from my mouth. I breathed through the cotton weave, almost evanescent, like the swish of his strokes.

"Urgggh" I moaned to his thrusts.

As if that were a cue of my consciousness, other bodies surrounded me. Proctor came behind me, pulled the hair back from my face and coaxed me by saying, "You have recovered. We take this sign you are worthy and may accept his seed. You are prepared now."

The woman knelt by my head spread with one knee by my arm and one knee on the pillow at the top of my head. I smelled her sex. I looked up into her crotch as her robe was open, and her naked vulva was before me. The Italian stud scooted up behind her and lifted the back of her robe. His penis thrust between her legs, as if to show me, and then he entered her from behind. His dick was foamy, and it seemed he had cum in her or in my mouth and then fucked her with his creamy dick. Her pussy was not unattractive. She was neatly trimmed, and the dark, fertile pubic hair looked young. Her lips were swollen with delight and meshed firmly around his penis.

Proctor said, "Remember the woman you met at the club, and how you touched provocatively when you danced." He was talking from a distance and not right in my ear. The black man grabbed the back of my neck with his other hand and quickened his pace. His grip was firm, and he massaged my neck at the same time controlling me. My mind separated from my body and I could feel him fucking me but I could not control my limbs.

Proctor stated, "You fantasized about her licking you, too. Not as a dream, but as a volition. Your wanton impulses mixed with the lascivious fondling as you danced." I gave a whimpering wine in protest to his prod. He continued, "And you found her pretty. You liked the short bob of a haircut and she was clean and young. You would have licked her in return if she licked you."

The Italian stud withdrew from the woman and pushed his penis to my lips. I did not open my mouth. His penis that I loved was slimy with cum and with her juice. The black man held my head there. He fucked me hard. I begged him to fuck me harder. As I opened my mouth to moan the Italian stud pressed forward into my mouth. I tasted his salty cum and the tangy juice of her cunt. My convictions fought this assault but I did not stop him.

I acclimated to this new taste of cum and vaginal fluid. The swelling head of his penis on my tongue and within my cheeks, as I remembered laying in the hot sand of the Mediterranean Sea and the smoky flavor of the bonfire, made me want to taste his cum. I wanted him to pump my mouth full of his jism.

He withdrew and pressed his slippery dick against my cheek and nose. I stretched my tongue up to his shaft, to coax his return, but he teased the weight of his penis across parts of my face. As he played this game, she squatted over my forehead and slid back to his penis. Their hands reached together and guided the tip of his penis into her cunt. I licked the base of his penis and his balls as he dodged the tip of his penis within her. I accepted that we could stimulate him together but I avoided touching her.

Proctor commanded, "It is your turn to give." The muscular black man changed his rhythm and held his prick deep within me. His grip on my neck was firm and held my face close to their sex. I cried a bit for what I knew would come to pass. The woman slid further forward and brought the junction of their sex to my mouth. She forced my lips against her labia where his thick penis slid in and out.

Proctor commanded, "You will give to the desire." I pushed my tongue out and let her rock their intercourse against my tongue.

Proctor asked, "Are you ready to receive his seed?"

"Uh-huh," I moaned my consent. I begged, "Fill my body with fire." The dark man sensed my impending orgasm. He quickened his pace. She, too, could sense my motions and breathing and quickened her pulse against my tongue. There was tingling through my arms and legs and a swelling, molten sand about to burst inside me.

She slid off the penis and laid down before my face, holding my mouth to her vulva. My nose brushed her pubic hair and I smelled his musk and their sex.

Proctor commanded me. "You will drink from the well."

I held out my tongue for her to press but she did not rock as before. She pulled my face hard into the crux of her sex and I pushed my tongue in and out, fucking her pussy with the fatness of it. As he banged his dick fully to my cervix and held tightly against my clitoris, she convulsed on my tongue and assisted the frenetic rotation of our kiss. I savored her sweetness and the firm, engorged labia in my teeth as his hot seed flowed into my womb. The spurts were endless and transcended into oblivion.

Daylight was clear when I woke. I was naked in the sheets and the clean, warm cotton caressed my skin. I rolled over and saw Marie lying next to me in her cotton tank top. She sensed my awakening and turned her face to mine.

"Well, you had quite a rest," she whispered.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

"I cleaned up a little for you," Marie shared. "I think I did it although I admit it might have been my imagination. I bathed and dried your skin. And I wiped off your artifact and set them back in their case, as you had directed."

"Thank you," I told her. "I'm totally embarrassed."

Marie gave me a little smile and brushed the hair back from my face, leaving her hand on the side of my head and cradling my ear. She said, "You talked a lot. I didn't know before last night how you felt." She kissed my forehead, brushed my nose, and gave me a gentle peck on the lips. Her lips were a soft pink without lipstick. She seemed to spy for my reaction.

Marie asked, "Is it possible those objects have drugs on them? Something you absorb through your skin or your mouth? After I touched it, my mind floated and all my senses were firing and it was like a light show. I can't remember the details but I'm sure it happened."

"Are you being charitable?" I asked.

Marie said, "No, it was real. My reality may have been different than yours. I couldn't create a report with any certainty. Maybe if we repeated it, the same way, then I would compare for you."

"I need time to recover," I admitted.

"OK," she cooed, "but we should do it soon while it's fresh."

I saw the tender, inquisitive smile from Marie and she did not fault me. And I thought if she was willing, there is no reason to let the rules of others block us from this knowledge. "OK," I told her. "Let's do it again after breakfast."

12