The Reason Why I Stopped Stealing

Story Info
After her 18th birthday, she decides to rob someone's house.
2.8k words
4.02
12.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

- This work is a piece of complete fiction and should be treated as such.

- All characters are 18+.

When I was a kid, I lived like I was in paradise. I got all the toys and all the attention from my parents, or so I heard.

When I was about four, my family and I went on a trip. My dad had a deer run across the road. He tried to dodge it, but his wheel slipped and we hit a tree. All I remember is a lot of blood and then the hospital.

From that moment on, my aunt and uncle got me. They lived in a semi-dilapidated shack and only took me in to pay their debts.

They didn't pay any attention to me and just fed me enough to keep me alive. This led to a lot of good things, like the fact that I could do everything by myself from the age of seven, I could make decisions like a grown-up by the age of ten and I made a lot of friends because I didn't spend much time at home.

But it had a bad effect on me, too, because I could steal by 13 and by 15 I had perfected it. But that caused me to run away all the time. Either from security guards, shopkeepers or even dogs.

I mean, my body's developed pretty well. A normal person would probably look like my uncle with the food they gave me. Fat, smelly, just drinking beer and watching TV all day. I, on the other hand, was slim, agile and with shapely legs.

I always thought I'd like to burgle someone, but I never did. I was always a pickpocket and I was great at it. Some people didn't even notice. My aunt and uncle encouraged me to do it because I always gave them half.

At school I found a clique with whom I would sometimes cheat people out of money, or we would have a competition to see who could steal more. One time I went to talk to them just like normal.

They wanted to have another contest, but I stopped them. Because I'm turning 18 the next day and I don't want to just pick people's pockets anymore, I want to rob someone's house.

They all looked at me, understandingly, but no one knew what to say. The awkward silence was finally broken by a friend who told me she knew a barrack I could try it on.

She said she didn't know the details, but she was sure they didn't have any security. I didn't ask her how she found out about it and just quickly asked for the address. She wrote it down on a piece of paper and I thanked her.

I'm finally going to do something I've been dreaming about since I was a kid. I said my goodbyes and headed out to get ready for the big day tomorrow. I bought the mask at the costume store and the gloves a little further down the store.

It was already another day. I was surprised that my uncle and aunt remembered me. They bought me a muffin and a candle in the shape of 18. It was a very nice gesture by their standards. They didn't give me a present, but I'll get my present in a little while.

It was a weekday so I figured that going after school one extra time wouldn't hurt anything and would be good since the occupants of that house should be at work or school.

I finished my celebratory muffin and waited until it was about 2 in the afternoon. Put on some tattered clothes and threw a sweatshirt and jeans over that. I took my backpack to put my gloves and mask in.

I looked perfectly normal, like a kid who goes to school a little late. So I went out and headed to the address. I tried to look inconspicuous on the way, but I couldn't contain my excitement.

I arrived in front of the address my friend had written for me. She was right, there was definitely no security. It was just a little nicer than ours.

I walked around it in a circle, making sure no neighbors saw me. I found two possible entrances. Through the front door, which was impossible, and through the open back window, which was only a teech higher than a normal person could reach.

I looked through all the windows to see if I could see any movement. There was no movement or sound coming from there.

I was ready. I found a convenient large rock in the back and carried it under the window. I ran and bounced off the rock. I saw that I still couldn't reach it, so I bounced off the wall for a little more height.

I was holding on the ledge now. The problem was that the gloves were slipping terribly. But I still managed to pull myself up. I opened the window wide and slipped in.

I felt the adrenaline rush. I was finally in someone else's house. I started looking around for anything of value. I found an old vase, two hunting knives, a phone, and my best loot was a PlayStation 3. It was just lying around in this smelly house.

Just to be safe, I didn't go into the bedroom and went up to the second floor. There was nothing in the bathroom. Then there was only one door left.

I opened it and I froze. There was a guy lying there. I tried not to make too many noises so he wouldn't see me, but I couldn't.

I hit the door and it squeaked. I was horrified to see the guy look at me, scream, and fall off the bed. I knew immediately that I had to get away.

I ran out of the room and ran down the stairs. I was almost there. I ran up to the window, but that's when this huge guy stood in front of me. He was fat, but he was also muscular.

He asked me what I thought I was doing. I didn't answer and I ran to the front door. I was already there. I thought I could get out of there.

I pulled the handle and the door didn't open. Terrified, I tried again and again, but it wouldn't budge. I turned around and saw a tan guy standing behind me and crossing his arms.

I clamped my whole body on the door. I wondered what to do now. I didn't think they'd be here. I tried to think of a way to get past him, but I couldn't think of anything.

In a deep voice he spoke to me again and asked what I was doing here. I didn't answer. He went on to say that people like me think that if they don't have money they can get robbed easily, but he said that wasnt the case.

He ripped the bag out of my hand and looked inside. He frowned and said that to steal a poor man's only prize possession and scare his only son deserves punishment.

I started begging him not to call the cops, that I'd give him all my money and give it all back. He stopped me and said he wouldn't call the cops.

I calmed down and as I went to thank him, he ripped off my mask. He told me he didn't want my money. I was a little surprised and scared at the same time. He went on to say that his son was scared because of me and I should pay him back.

I didn't understand what he meant, but before I could ask him, he called his son downstairs. When he came in, he went on to say that a girl had just broken up with him. I still didn't understand what he meant.

He looked at me with a smile and went on to tell me to show him what a real girl looks like naked. My mouth dropped open. I stammered out if he was serious. He just nodded and shouted at me to do and to start by stripping down to my underwear.

I stood there motionless for a moment until he stomped on the floor and the whole house shook. I started taking off the black sweater I was wearing. I pulled it over my head and threw it on the floor. That's when he grabbed my chin and ordered me to make eye contact with his son, who I found out was named Kyle.

I was helpless at the time, so I obeyed him. I slowly pulled down my sweatpants while maintaining eye contact with Kyle. I pulled them down to my ankles and took them and my shoes off.

I then pushed it all to my sweater and grabbed the bottom edge of my shirt. I mentally cursed myself for wearing such sexy underwear. It was my favorite because it was comfortable, so I wore it all the time.

My shirt was already lying where all my clothes were and I was standing almost naked in front of two strange men. My bra was black lined and slightly see-through so they could see everything through it except my nipples which were behind the opaque fabric.

My panties were red, but also slightly sheer, so you could see that I was shaved. Kyle apparently liked that because a saw a bulge forming in his pants.

The guy told us that I was a very pretty chick. Kyle whispered something in his ear and his smile grew bigger and he told me that now the underwear would be coming off too.

I paused. I didn't want to be naked in front of them. The guy noticed my stopping too. He grabbed my arm and yelled in my face that he really didn't like motherfuckers like me and I better listen to him and start to take my underwear down.

I tried to hold back the tears so I just nodded my head. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I slipped it out of my hands and dropped it on the floor.

Then I set about pulling down her panties. Somehow it got stuck weird and as my hands shook I couldn't get it off. I was expecting him to start screaming at me again so I tried to get it off as quickly as possible.

Luckily I managed to get it down to my ankles and my foot threw it into a pile. I stood there, naked in front of the two guys, trying to hold back the tears.

He looked at me and encouraged Kyle to grope me wherever he wanted. I stood still and didn't move. Kyle walked over to me and started to feel my tits. He started squeezing them and even started licking my nipples.

Then he slowly moved down and started running his finger over my vagina. Then he licked his finger and slid it inside me. He stood up and walked around me. He knelt behind me and spread my cheeks. He started to ride his finger around my asshole and then he slid the finger he had in my vagina into my asshole as well.

That startled me so much I jumped. He pulled that finger out of me and then went back to his father's. He stepped closer to me and told me to see how horny I had made Kyle and that I should help him with his problem.

He ordered Kyle to take his pants off, which he happily did. After so long, I wanted to saw a real cock again, but not like this. He started to push my head to kneel, but I jumped back and started crying that I wasn't going to do that.

That must have gotten on his nerves because he grabbed me under the neck and pulled me up against the wall so I couldn't breathe. He got close to my ear and whispered that I was starting to fuck him up and if I didn't stop crying now and suck his sons cock it was going to hurt.

He asked me if I agreed to what since I didn't want to die I nodded. He let me go and I fell to my knees. I tried to catch my breath but he grabbed my hair wilted my head and moved Kyle so I had his cock at my mouth.

I raised my hands and started to jerk him off. He slapped me telling me not to do it that way and to just use my mouth or Kyle would cum in too short a time.

I put my hands on the floor and took him in my mouth. He tasted pretty salty. He started to move and started to shove more and more of it down my throat. When I started choking, he just pushed it deeper. After a while, I could feel him cumming down my throat.

After he was done, he pulled it out of me and I could finally breathe. I started coughing and fell to the floor. I was lifeless. His father ordered me to get up. I tried my best, but my legs wouldn't hold me up.

He looked at me and said if I was naughty so be it and took me on his shoulder. He carried me into the living room and put me on my stomach on his knee.

He slapped my ass and told me not to move. He motioned for Kyle to kneel behind me. By the time if I moved in any way, I had already taken another smack on my ass. I whimpered a little each time, but I preferred not to move.

My ass was already red. I couldn't avoid it anymore. I spurted my pussy out so it didn't hurt as much and after a while I could feel Kyle's cock against it. I bit my lip and then I could just feel him slowly sliding it into me.

It was bigger than I thought it would be, so it took quite a while for him to slide it into me. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me. He didn't pay any attention to the fact that I wasn't wet at all and he was dry-humping me which hurt even more than if he was doing it normally.

Every time I thought he was at full speed he sped up. His dad started massaging my breasts and squeezing my nipples. As he did so I started to moan.

After a while, without any slowing down or warning, he started filling me up. I let out a big moan that I hoped would be my last.

He slowly pulled out and I felt his cum leaking out of my vagina. I was about to get up but his father pushed me down again. I looked at him in confusion and asked him what else he wanted. He replied that since it was Kyle's first time he was going to enjoy it to the fullest.

I was about to look behind me to see what Kyle was up to, but his dad catched my head and pushed my forehead against his other leg.

I felt it a moment later. Kyle was spreading my butt cheeks and smearing lube around my asshole. I started to shake again, begging them not to, but all it did was two more smack across my cheeks.

Slowly he started to push it into me. He did use lube but it still fucking hurt. I started kicking and screaming. Kyle's dad yelled at me to shut up and grabbed my mouth.

He pulled down his shorts and rolled his big black dick on me. He spread my jaw with his hands and jammed it right down my throat. His cock was even bigger than Kyle's and I started to choke.

He let me stew there for a while and then he pulled my head out and told me if I needed to do anything with my mouth to suck his cock.

I felt Kyle start to slide it in again and I started screaming in pain again. So his father shoved his cock down my throat again and urged Kyle to move.

When Kyle got all the way in, his dad pulled my head up and told me to be a good whore and moan nicely. Then he snapped his fingers, which was the cue for Kyle to go for it.

He started fucking me in the ass and I tried with all my might not to scream. Every time I screamed a little, his dad would choke me with his cock for a while.

I didn't think anyone could have that kind of stamina. He was pounding me for about 20 minutes before he finally came. I could feel it going into my stomach and that's when his father came in my mouth.

They pumped it into both holes for a while and then dropped me on the floor. They let me get dressed and threw me out on the street. I've never stolen anything since.