Amorous Goods: Interdimensional Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby settled into a steady rhythm, fucking me with long, smooth strokes, rocking my hogtied body up and down. Barb found a corresponding rhythm, grinding her pussy against my face.

Minutes ticked by as they fucked me, and a second orgasm threatened, but Bobby uttered a tortured growl and pulled out. An instant later, I felt ropes of warm cum splash against my thighs and across my gaping pussy. He squeezed the last of it onto my nubbin, smashing his cock head against it and making me gasp into Barb's gushing crack.

Bobby's weight shifted as he rose from the couch, and I felt Phil move into position below me. Barb moaned and pushed her clit into my mouth. I closed my lips tightly around it and licked furiously.

I heard a male voice—not Bobby or Phil—say "Wow! Can I get some of that?"

"Sure," Bobby said. "Look." He played my video, and I heard my voice, consenting to service him and his friends.

Phil put his big cock in me slowly, and I stretched to fit it, but Barb's clit had swollen between my lips, and she clapped her hands over her mouth to stifle a scream as she came on my face. Her pelvic bone battered frantically against my nose, and girl cum trickled into my mouth. I could feel her vagina clenching rhythmically against my chin.

Phil's big cock pierced me deep, his girth stretching me almost as wide as the last of my restroom lovers of the night before. I groaned as Barb climbed off my face.

Phil paused, balls-deep in my core, filling me. Hands took hold of my head, turning my face to the side. I opened my eyes, gummy with Barb's cum, to see a pale, dark-haired young man put his dick between my lips.

Phil dragged his cock slowly out of me, and my channel fluttered against it as orgasm burgeoned within me, held at bay only by the many distractions of my circumstances. I sucked at the young man's semi-hard penis, and felt a sense of satisfaction when it began to firm, swelling into my mouth.

The big dick inside me began to move purposefully as Phil decided I was ready enough. The smaller dick in my mouth grew hard and long enough to punch at my throat—just long enough to gag me. "Gurk...ugghk...." I said. He pulled out momentarily, and I spat a wad of foamy gag onto the pink head of his cock.

Phil fucked me harder, and I thrust against him as well as I could. I wanted to cum so badly—the orgasm inside me felt like a billion gallons of water pressing against a cracked dam—but the cock in my mouth kept gagging me, distracting me. Spit and gag overflowed my mouth, trickling down my cheek and neck.

I heard a woman's voice say, "Oh, look! She's all tied up. Do you think that hurts?"

"Huh," replied a man's voice. "Doesn't look like she's in pain to me."

I embraced a sharp sense of shame at the realization I was being watched having sex by random bystanders—the Choans wanted me to feel everything, and if shame was what I felt, then shame is what I would give them.

Phil was jackhammering me hard now, each thrust driving my ceaselessly gagging throat onto the hard, pale cock. Without warning, it erupted in my mouth, each spurt of cum jetting directly into my throat, making my gag reflex trigger wildly. Some went down my throat; more flooded out of my mouth, down my neck, and into my hair.

Inexplicably, the gagging made me cum. The helpless spasming of my throat blew the dam wide open, and the torrent of orgasmic spasms synced perfectly with my near-retching as the guy came down my throat.

"Ah, fuck," grunted Phil, "I'm gonna cum in your pussy, girl."

"Guh, ugh-ah," I said.

His cock bulged and began to pulse, adding another rhythm to the chorus of throbs, flutters, twitches, trembles and spasms that assaulted my senses. My body quivered and jerked spasmodically against the ropes, completely out of my control.

I dove into the sensations, willing myself open to every iota of pleasure, pain, weird discomfort and crippling humiliation. I gave it all to the Choans, along with the love, respect and appreciation I felt for what Zoltar had done to help Gil, and for all that I hoped the other Choans would do to cure him.

For a moment, the scene seemed frozen, the pale young man's softening dick in my mouth, Phil's in my pussy, me tied in a lewd ball, cum everywhere. Then the pale man moved away, his dick slipping from my lips, and I saw there were at least two dozen people standing around watching, some holding up their phones to record the action.

Phil dragged his cock out of me, and my pussy nommed and smacked with the remnants of my orgasm. Every eye watched it, a sopping wet mess of pink flesh desperately groping for a cock to milk. More than one man looked as if he'd like to give it what it was asking for.

"Get her untied," Barb told Bobby. "Your stupid lookout fucked up. We need to get her out of here before security arrives." My heart began to pound even harder at the thought of being arrested for public indecency at what was essentially a work event.

He moved fast, and, in no more than a minute, I was standing on my feet, nothing to show for my most recent adventure but some rapidly fading pink ligature marks on my wrists, biceps and ankles—and a lot of cum.

Barb took my elbow and led me, stumbling, to a second, smaller stairwell on the other end of the pavilion. Pausing at the top of the stairs, she turned me to face her, tipped my chin up, and kissed me on the lips.

When she drew back, her lips glistened with cum from mine, and she licked it off, smiling. She handed me the little black clutch containing my phone and keys. She'd held it for me while I was tied up. "I put my number in your purse," she purred. "Call me any time, kitten."

I nodded and made my escape, Phil's cum slithering down my inner thighs, my pussy making nasty smacking noises with each step. I clung to the rail so my trembling legs didn't send me plunging head over heels down the metal stairs.

When I got to the bottom, Kevin appeared beside me, taking my elbow to help me to the parking lot. "No," I muttered. "Video me ..."

Nodding, he moved away and raised his camera to record my unsteady cum-walk. Deliberately, diligently, I reviewed my feelings for the Choans.

My pussy was sore. It had received more fucking in the last 24 hours than in the previous 28 years. My throat was sore from all the poking and gagging. My arms and legs and back were sore from fighting the bondage of Bobby's ropes. My face and hair were matted with cum.

And, of course, I keenly felt the shame of a woman who has cast aside decency, propriety, and even safety to be used for the sexual pleasure of others.

At the same time, though, I felt as if I glowed with satiety. I'd had more orgasms and pleasure in the last 24 hours than ever before in my life, as well, and my body purred with satisfaction.

Finally, I reached my car and collapsed into the driver's seat, feeling as if I'd run a marathon.

##Zoltar##

Lilly spoke briefly to Kevin through her car window before driving home. He had managed to sneak up to the pavilion and get decent footage of her encounter, he told her. He would stop by her office and download his raw video files for Audrey.

"Do you know what that means?" Zoltar asked Madea. Since their last contract upgrade they had established a persistent link that was active whenever they were both observing Lilly.

"They have devices," she said, "that can make a very limited record of visual and audio data that can be viewed in two dimensions on those little screens they carry around with them. The recorder ... the 'camera' ... is the thing Kevin was holding while he spied on Lilly."

Madea had not been wasting the enhanced access to Lilly's data feeds she had gained in the contract upgrade. The feeds were active constantly, and any Choan with access could see and hear anything within line-of-sight of Lilly.

That created a lot of observation opportunities that had nothing to do with what Lilly was doing. The visit to the butterfly fundraiser had been a rich vein of information about this dimension. Madea had not only listened in on dozens of conversations, but she'd also looked over the shoulders of people using their cellphones, browsing websites, watching videos.

"That does sound useful," said Zoltar. "Why can't we do that?"

"I don't know," Madea said. "Let's ask Agnes."

They linked Agnes in and asked her the same question.

She considered for some time, her round face somehow made even cuter by a little frown. "We could record some of the data, I suppose," she said slowly. "But...with contractual magic, the data feeds are so rich...we just don't have any medium to store that much information."

Her little frown deepened. Distractedly, she said, "Maybe an earth crystal could be made dense enough to...but not everything, and not long...maybe twenty minutes? Let me look into this. It's an interesting idea. I'll get back to you." She disconnected.

"What's Lilly going to do with her recordings?" Zoltar asked.

"They call them 'videos,'" Madea said. "They have an information network that shares the videos between everyone's 'phones'—those little display screens they carry around with them."

"So, everyone in her dimension can watch her getting fucked?"

"Anyone who wants to, as far as I can tell," Madea said. "At least, I think that's what she intends."

"...brilliant..." he breathed. "If we could do that here, there wouldn't be a Choan alive who wouldn't get to see her."

"Exactly," she said. "But even without video, we've attracted a lot of interest. We've got..." she glanced down at her tray "...1,053 requests for participation agreements."

"You can't be serious," Zoltar said, aghast. He checked his accounts. "By Merlin's crooked cock!" he said.

"Yep," Madea said. "If we keep on like this, you might soon be the richest Choan in history...if you live long enough."

When Zoltar checked in on Lilly, she had arrived home, showered, and washed the cum out of her hair. Curious, Zoltar cast a simple tracking spell and linked it to Lilly's contract. It gave a running count of how many Choans were observing her at the moment.

To his surprise, there were several dozen people watching, even at ruinous expense, and even though she was just sitting in her apartment, naked, with a towel around her wet hair, in front of the device she'd called a "laptop."

After his conversation with Madea, Zoltar recognized that the laptop was essentially the same as the "phones" Lilly and her people carried everywhere with them, only with a larger display and a more convenient keyboard.

He watched with interest as she opened emails, worked with her calendar and looked at social media. This "internet" was not that different from the crystal-based communication network that Choans used, but these people had done some much more sophisticated things with it.

In fact, Zoltar thought, if his own people had something like these "social media networks," finding several tens of thousands of Choans willing to help cure Gil would be a relatively simple undertaking.

"Look how effective this 'feedback' is," Madea said, as they observed Lilly interacting with a website. "It allows you to know what your audience liked about the video, and what you should avoid in future projects."

"Could we do something like that?" Zoltar wondered. "Even if we can't actually make recordings yet, could we have some way for our participants to...make requests? Maybe even do one of those five-star rating systems."

"That's a great idea!" Madea said. "Roland has been doing a lot of the work contacting new people. Maybe he'd be willing to take on the task of...what do they call it? moderator? admin?... in return for an upgraded contract. I'll ask him."

Over the next few days, Zoltar and Madea watched carefully as Lilly and Audrey worked with their "webmaster," Audrey's former roommate, Vivian, to set up the website they would use to distribute her videos.

Unfortunately, they only had the one video, and, while Kevin had succeeded under difficult circumstances in capturing footage of Lilly's first experience with rope bondage, he hadn't been able to get very close, and there was no sound.

"We need some more polished videos," Lilly said, "if we're going to look like anything but amateurs."

"We could rent a space," Audrey said, "like a dungeon, maybe, and actors."

"I like that," Lilly said. "Then we could produce several videos and release them one at a time. Maybe not a 'dungeon,' though. The Choans have a thing about outdoor sex. Maybe we could find a space more like that.

"The rope bondage thing is very popular right now," Audrey said. "'Kinbaku,' they call it, or 'shibari'—not sure of the difference. Japanese, I guess. Bobby seemed to know what he was doing; maybe he could help."

"Good idea," Lilly said. "I've been thinking about giving Barb a call anyway."

"Master," Lilly asked Zoltar after Audrey left. "What do you think? Will Choans like watching me play a role in a staged video?"

"Maybe not as much as a spontaneous, real life interaction," Zoltar said, "but they certainly won't dislike seeing you having sex with other people, even actors, especially if it's outdoors."

Audrey called her production assistant friend, who gave her the name of an agency that handled adult film actors, and, after a few minutes, sent her the info on a large estate a couple of hours outside the city with extensive grounds private enough that it was often rented out for adult video shoots.

She made arrangements to hire three male actors and a second videographer—one who specialized in adult videos and had his own lighting and sound people.

When Lilly called her, Barb agreed immediately on Bobby's behalf and insisted on being involved, as well. "I've done fluffer work on more than one porno," she said. "I'll 'manage' the actors for you. And I can fill in if you need a cum slut ... or a domme."

"I kind of like you as a domme...Mistress," Lilly said.

"Ohh, kitten," Barb said. "You're getting me all wet."

"But I should tell you," Lilly said, "I already have a Master."

"Oh, I know," Barb said. "There's no way you put yourself up to our little adventure at the butterfly fundraiser. I'm looking forward to meeting your dom."

In the end, the cast and crew for the video totaled eleven people, plus equipment and props, food and snacks, and everyone's luggage for the weekend. Audrey suggested renting a bus. Compared to the cost of renting the villa, the expense for a bus was minimal, Lilly said, and the trip together would give them all a chance to plan the scenes Lilly wanted to shoot.

The rental agency maintained secure parking for their customers, so they met there and congregated outside the bus, along with a steadily growing mountain of gear and supplies, much of it consisting of several heavy trunks of "extra wardrobe" contributed by Barb when she discovered they hadn't hired a wardrobe supervisor.

Everyone pitched in to load the stuff, first filling the luggage storage spaces, then most of the rear seats of the vehicle. Kevin and the other videographer, Blane, directed the Tetris-like undertaking—apparently stowing gear was an occupational specialty.

##Lilly##

I couldn't help feeling intimidated when the actors arrived. They were all big, fit men, and I knew their well-muscled physiques were only the second most important reason they were top-rated porn stars. It took real effort to keep my eyes above their waists.

"Billy!" exclaimed Barb, giving the first guy an enthusiastic hug, "and James!" She grabbed an armful of the second man as well. "I haven't seen you studs in ages!"

"Hey, Barb," said Billy. "You fluffing for this gig?"

She grinned and groped his crotch. "Darlin'," she drawled, "you'd need a mighty sharp stick to keep me away from this fine piece of man meat."

"Barb, you sexy slut," James said. He grabbed her ass in both hands and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him like he'd just come home from a war.

Then the third man climbed out of the car, and Barb gasped. "Oh, my god," she moaned "you're him! Alexander Flint...I'm sorry...." she struggled out of James' grip. "I don't know your real name. I'm Barb."

"Alex," said the tall, gorgeous black man. "It really is Alex." I gaped; he looked like a living statue of an African god. Despite good intentions, my gaze dropped to his crotch, and there it was, clearly visible beneath the fabric of his slacks, snaking down the inside of his right thigh.

My mouth was hanging open when I looked back up at his face, and I blushed when I found him looking directly into my wide eyes, a slight, amused smile on his lips.

Barb recovered her composure before I did, and made introductions all around, then we piled aboard the bus. The eleven of us squeezed into the first six seats of the vehicle—all the space that was left after loading gear and supplies. We settled into our seats, but the driver's seat was empty. I looked around. "Who's going to..."

"Here he is," interrupted Audrey.

A man climbed aboard the bus. "Simon!" I exclaimed, jumping to my feet and throwing my arms around his neck. "It's so good to see you! What are you doing here?"

"Lilly," he said, with a warm hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Surprise!" Audrey said. "Simon is going to be our driver...and our host this weekend."

"Host?" I asked.

"The estate belongs to him," she said.

"You live there?" I asked him.

"Ah, no," he said. "I live in town. I mostly just rent it out...use it for parties sometimes."

"I didn't know it was his until I called," Audrey said. "He gave us a discount and volunteered to help us out...in exchange for 'unspecified services' over the course of the weekend."

"Unspecified services, huh?" I purred, pressing my boobs into his chest.

"That's right," he growled, nipping my neck. "I'll specify when and how I want your service." I giggled, and he swatted my ass. "But now," he said, "it's time to get on the road."

As Simon pulled the bus out of the parking lot, we began discussing our plans. "I want to do at least two scenes," I said. "One this afternoon, one tomorrow, then we'll see."

"Lilly," said Barb. "You're not planning on going airtight, are you? With these guys?"

"Airtight?" I gave her a blank look.

"All three at once," she said.

"Of course," I said. "That's why I hired three. That's what people expect, isn't it?"

"Yes," Barb said, with a glance at the three actors. James gave a tiny shrug. "It's just ... don't get me wrong, kitten, but you don't seem all that ... experienced."

"I'm not," I said. "That's why I hired the most highly recommended people."

"Hmm," she said. "We'll see how it goes. Have you done much anal?"

I caught myself blushing again. "A couple of times, in college," I said.

"Oh, kitten," she said. "College boy dick is not even the same...never mind. Exactly what did you have in mind for this afternoon?"

I pulled up a video on my phone and showed them. "Just like this," I said, "but outside, hanging from a tree."

"Oh, shit, kitten," she said. "What is that, Bobby, a level five suspension?"

"Six," said the ever laconic Bobby.

She looked at me. I looked back. She sighed. "I can see your mind is made up," she said. "I'm going to have to get started on you right now. Take off your pants."

"What?" I protested. "Right now? Here?" I looked around. The men were all grinning at me.

"Kitten," Barb said, "in three or four hours, everyone here is going to see you...like that." She pointed at my phone, where the video was still playing. "You need to stop worrying and let me get you ready."

"Okay," I said. "I mean, yes, Mistress."

"Good," she said. "Everybody, make some room. Lilly, pants off. On second thought, get naked. You guys get your shirts off, too. Let's make the girl feel comfortable. Audrey, you're deputized, second fluffer. Get your top off. Bra, too."

1...45678...10