Amorous Goods: Interdimensional Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoltar had never intended to do much more with Lilly than prod her into a few sexual adventures that would be fun for him—and maybe a few friends—to watch. But, if he were to have any chance of convincing tens of thousands of Choans to help save Gil, she would have to do things to entertain them that would make last night seem tame.

He watched her until she woke, then waited to speak until she'd put on a short, silky robe and started making her morning coffee.

"Lilly," he said.

"Yes, Master?"

"Last night, you were seen by a lot of people, yes?"

"Yes, Master."

"How did that make you feel?"

Lilly finished filling her coffee maker and opened the refrigerator. "I don't know, Master. It was...exciting. I never did anything like that before. I didn't know...it could feel like that."

"Is that all?"

"No," she said, taking bacon and eggs out of the fridge. "It was bad, Master. I could lose my job if the people I work for found out I did things like that."

"Is that the only reason it was bad?"

Lilly put a skillet on the stove and lit the burner. "I guess some people would say it was immoral, cumming in front of all those people, with my tits out and my pussy...." A shiver ran through her body. "...but...it pleased you, Master, and Simon...and...me, too...."

Zoltar considered his next words carefully. At last, he said, "Lilly, the people in the club last night weren't the only ones who saw you."

Lilly barked a short, harsh laugh and said, "Oh, I'm sure that's true, Master. I'm probably already trending." She laid strips of bacon in the hot skillet, and they began to sizzle.

Zoltar wasn't entirely certain what she meant, but he said, "There were some people here, in my dimension—Choans—who were watching, too."

Inexplicably, Lilly blushed crimson at this information. Zoltar thought it odd; why would the opinion of people in another world affect her any more than that of people in her own? "Yes...Master," she said, as she cracked the eggs into the skillet and tossed the shells into the sink.

"It wasn't very many Choans," Zoltar said. "Not as many, probably, as were in the club with you last night. But, they were very interested in what they saw."

"Yes, Master," she said, her tone wry, plying her spatula deftly to turn the eggs.

"Lilly," said Zoltar, "I can't offer any guarantees, but if we were to get enough Choans interested in you—in the sorts of things you did last night—there's a chance we could heal Gil completely."

Lilly froze, spatula poised above the skillet. "Completely?" she said, wary hope in her voice.

"I don't want to give you false expectations," he said. "It would take a great many Choans, and they would each have to be willing to contribute a fantastic amount of power to the effort."

"Then...why would they do that?" she asked, dropping a slice of bread into her toaster and pressing down the lever.

"Hmm," Zoltar said. "Things in our world are different, Lilly. Here, you can walk around outdoors, mix with other people, touch one another...have sex."

"In our world, a magical plague has forced everyone off the surface and into isolation. Children are artificially inseminated, raised and socialized in crèches—in caverns deep underground—then, as soon as we're able to learn the necessary spells, we create our bubbles. They're literally bubbles deep in the Earth, floating through the stone. They become our homes."

"You can't have sex?" she asked incredulously. She scooped her breakfast out of the skillet onto a plate.

"Not the way you do, Lilly, not physically touching."

Lilly spread a pat of butter across her toast. "I'm sorry, Master, that sounds terrible."

"So...you can see how an opportunity to observe a beautiful young woman doing...very naughty things...physically—maybe even outside, under the sky—with other people...would appeal to Choans...to some Choans," Zoltar said.

"To you, Master," Lilly said, setting her plate down on the table.

"Yes, Lilly," he said. "Definitely to me."

"So, I have to be a lot...naughtier? To get enough of your people interested?"

"Yes," Zoltar said.

They were both silent as Lilly ate her breakfast. He watched her gather the food onto her fork—a slice of egg, a bit of bacon. He watched the muscles of her jaw as she chewed, a tendril of hair cutting across her cheek.

"Master," she said, taking a sip of her coffee. "I don't think I knowhow to be naughtier."

Zoltar laughed. "I have a lot of ideas about how you can be naughtier, Lilly. You let me know if you think of any I might have missed.

"Yes, Master," she said.

##Lilly##

I was trending.

I couldn't know for sure until I got to the office whether news of last night's adventure had escaped the boundaries of Simon's BDSM nightclub, but, in Zoltar's world, I was trending. And, right now, that might be Gil's best hope for survival.

As I drove to work, I considered my options, such as they were. I could continue as I had been—letting Zoltar gradually sacrifice his life to keep Gil going—for as long as he remained willing to do it in exchange for some moderately slutty behavior on my part.

Or, I could go full-on slut-bomb, try like hell to impress the Choans, and maybe—just maybe—cure Gil forever.

Put like that, it didn't really seem like much of a choice at all.

I walked into the office like a general striding onto the battlefield. I barely paused at Audrey's desk to say, "Meeting. My office. Now." She shut her laptop, grabbed a notebook, and followed me.

She closed the door behind her and sat down. "First," I said, "as soon as we're done here, I need a full social media report on me for the last 24 hours."

"Okay," Audrey said. "What am I looking for?"

"I'll get to that," I said.

Then I told her everything, from experimenting with the crystal, to meeting Zoltar, to healing Gil, the shortcomings of Zoltar's spell, the wild date with Simon, and the possibility of a permanent cure. Her expression grew more incredulous and concerned with every word.

"Lilly," she said when I finally ground to a stop. "That's all ... just ... crazy. It can't be true. Someone is...messing with your head. Zoltar? That's just a name from a movie, or an arcade game, or something. Other dimensional wizards? You know that can't be real, honey."

"Audrey," I said, "go stand over there, just in front of that wall." She obeyed. "There are no reflective surfaces behind you, right?"

She glanced behind her, then shook her head, no.

"Okay, face me, put your hands behind you, and hold out a number of fingers."

She did. Zoltar said "one." I repeated it.

"Two," I said, at his prompt. "Three...come on, Audrey. Seven...two...four...nine...five...five again, with different fingers...ten...two...none...seven."

"Aha," she said. "Wrong...uh...." She held her hands up in front of her and said, wonderingly, "...right...I had my thumb sticking out, too." She looked at me. "How are you doing that?" She looked at the wall behind her. "Did you install a camera?"

"Do you see me looking at a monitor?" I asked. "Do you want to try the experiment somewhere else, somewhere you choose?"

"You want me to believe this Zoltar is giving you the answers?" she asked. "Like some old Victorian spiritualist con? There could be all kinds of ways to trick me like this."

"Name one," I said. "And why would I want to trick you? What do I gain? Why would I lie about this, when it has to do with Gil?"

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe you've gone mad? Cracked under the strain?"

"Do I seem insane? Am I raving? Frothing at the mouth?"

"No," she said. "You seem...normal...even more focused than normal, if anything."

"Tell me what would convince you."

She thought about it, then asked, "how far away does this work?"

I looked to Zoltar for the answer, then repeated it to Audrey. "He can see and hear you from any place you can see me."

She got up and went out of my office, closing the glass door behind her. She stood as far away as she could and still be in my line of sight, then turned her back to me and covered her mouth with her hand. After a minute, she came back inside and sat down.

I repeated what Zoltar had heard her say. "When you were seven, your puppy, Purple, ran away. You never told anyone it was your fault because you had been snapping him with rubber bands, just to hear him yelp. You never saw him again."

Audrey's face went scarlet with old shame. She gusted out a breath and slumped in her chair. "It can't be...it's impossible...but, nobody knew that, nobody!"

I kept silent, letting her process. At last, she shook her head and said, "You really think he can cure Gil?"

"I think Zoltar is the only reason Gil is still alive right now," I said. "And I think there's a chance, if we play this the right way, that he could heal Gil completely, and permanently."

She stared at me for a long moment, then took a deep breath. "Okay," she said, "what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to research the word, 'camslut,'" I said. "Find someone—not connected with the foundation—to set up a website. And hire a videographer—someone competent and reliable, with experience in, uh, covert surveillance—to follow me around. I need someone today, if possible. I'm going to become the world's first interdimensional camslut."

Audrey called a friend who worked as a production assistant for a film producer—who gave her the names of some prospective videographers—and an old roommate of hers who designed websites.

We spent several hours interviewing people, and I hired a tough-looking older man named Kevin Aberdeen, who was not only a very experienced videographer, but had also done covert work for private investigators. As a bonus, he was ex-military, and could step in if things got too out-of-control.

I spent a few minutes with him going over various signals I could use to communicate with him. I gave him the address, and we went over the layout of the event venue. As he left, I warned, "Remember, you're invisible, no matter what happens, unless I signal an emergency."

"Yes, ma'am," Kevin said.

After a quick trip home to change, I drove to the event venue. I wore no bra—I was done with bras, for now—but a loose, blue, silk blouse that molded itself to my boobs, hinting at their volume, rather than advertising it, and a black, skater-style, flared miniskirt. No panties. Wedges. Zoltar didn't dispute my choices.

As I pulled into a parking space at the event venue, I said, "Master?"

"Yes, Lilly?" he said.

"I don't really know what I'm going to do."

"Don't worry," he said. "Just follow my instructions, and, unless I tell you otherwise, say 'yes' to anything anyone asks you. And...feel."

"Feel?" I asked.

"Whatever you experience," he said, "whether it's pleasure, pain, joy, embarrassment, whatever...feel the sensation as deeply as you can. That's what Choans are going to care about. The spell allows them to experience at least a portion of your physical and emotional sensations. They want to feel what you feel, see it on your face, hear it in your voice. Understand?"

"Yes...I think so...er, Master."

Leading up to the venue entrance was a long flagstone patio defined by enormous white steel pillars that supported a pavilion far above. Between two of the pillars was a very large vinyl banner showing a welter of colorful butterflies and the words, "Society for the Protection of the Monarch Butterfly."

There was more variety among the people wandering about the patio and it's grassy surrounds than I was accustomed to seeing at cancer benefits. They ranged from dignified men in conservative suits to younger people dressed in modern styles, and everything in between.

Following Zoltar's suggestions, I migrated toward an area that seemed a little less frequented, more sheltered. I leaned against a wall near a roped-off metal stairway that led up to the pavilion, and looked around.

"See the woman in red?" Zoltar said. "Look left...left more...there. Get her attention."

I looked at the woman until she turned in my direction, then caught her eyes. Staring straight at her, I unbuttoned one button on my blouse. I spread the lapels and fanned my neck, as if overheated. I never broke eye contact.

She took a step in my direction, then a second step. I inhaled deeply, and unfastened another button. She started to walk toward me.

She was a tall woman with a magnificent mane of auburn hair, wearing a tight orange knit sweater and black leather skirt. Hanging between her small breasts was a large pendant decorated with a bold Celtic cross. It hung heavy between her tits, pressing down the fabric of her sweater so her erect nipples were clearly defined.

The woman came to stand in front of me, very close. I put my hands behind me, pushing my breasts up beneath the blue silk of my blouse. Her eyes raked across the bare skin I was showing her, lingering on the shadow of my cleavage.

"Is there something you want from me?" she asked, when she had finished looking.

"Yes, Mistress," I said. Her eyes widened slightly. "Lilly needs...Lilly doesn't know what, Mistress. Lily needs...a lot...of something...um...outside, please."

"A lot...of something," she repeated thoughtfully, staring down at me. She reached out and brushed a thumb across my nipple. I inhaled sharply, and the nub grew hard at her touch.

"All right Lilly," she said, at last. "You're sure about this?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She nodded, took out her phone and made a call. "It's Barb," she said. "Is anyone up there right now?"

After a pause, she said. "Good. I ran across a needy sub. You up for some fun? Yeah. Call Phil and have him meet us. And...you know anybody you can trust to stand lookout?"

Another pause, and I took the opportunity, while she was looking the other way, to signal Kevin that he should find a way to follow, if he could. Into the phone, Barb said, "Really? I thought he was...oh, fine, then. I'll send her on up. He can meet me at the stairs."

She disconnected, tapped a few more times, then said, "I'm going to record you now. This is what I want you to say." She gave me succinct instructions, then held the phone up to video me.

"I, Lilly Pardis," I said, "consent to being bound and used for the sexual pleasure of Barbara Fletcher and her friends."

"Good," Barb said, tapping to end the video.

"Mistress?" I said.

"Yes? Second thoughts?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I said, "it's just...can we do it again, on my phone?"

Barb raised one eyebrow, then smiled. "Of course, kitten." We went through the process again, recording my consent on my device. Quickly, I forwarded it to Audrey.

Glancing around, she unhooked one end of the rope barrier and said, "Go on up. You'll meet Bobby. Do what he tells you, and we'll get you sorted out." She swatted my bottom as I started up the stairs.

As I emerged at the top, I found myself on a large patio broken up by plants and water features in large, ceramic pots. Long roofed sections ran along each side, sheltering tables and outdoor furniture, but the entire center was open to the sky. Perfect.

Waiting for me was a muscled, hard-faced young man in his early twenties wearing jeans and a white wife beater. A sleeve tat of writhing snakes squirmed up his right arm, across his throat, and up the left side of his neck. This must be Bobby.

He made me go through the process of giving consent again, this time on his phone, then led me over to a wicker loveseat with burnt orange microfiber outdoor cushions. It was tucked between two big ceramic urns holding tall purple fountain grasses. Here, we were too far from the edge of the pavilion to be seen from below.

Bobby reached under the sofa and retrieved a mesh bag containing some light brown ropes. Taking out a piece, he folded it in half. "Put your hands here," he ordered, crossing my wrists in front of my chest.

He tied my wrists together, palms toward me, passing the rope around my arms and back several times to pull my arms tight against my tits. He tied a smaller rope to my right thumb, passed it over my left shoulder, and fastened it to the rope behind me. He repeated this with my left thumb so my hands were immobilized.

Pushing me to the floor, he placed me in a cross-legged position, then bound my ankles together. Finally, he forced my head down and, using the ends of the rope holding my legs, bound my face close to my feet. I was tied into a ball, like a pretzel.

Picking me up, Bobby flipped me over on my back and laid me down on the loveseat. I looked up at him over my ankles, my naked pussy pointed directly up at him.

Barb came up beside him, and they stood there for a moment, looking down at me. "Yum," Barb said. "Where's Phil?"

"On his way," Bobby said.

"Okay," she said. "Me first, before you boys get her all sloppy."

Barb knelt in front of me. All I could see of her past my feet was the top of her head, but I could see Bobby standing over us, his cock out and in his hand. He stared at me, unsmiling.

I felt Barb's tongue against my pussy, and I shivered at the warmth of it. I looked up into the blue sky, where a puffy, white cloud floated, and thought of the Choans, locked up in their cave bubbles, never able to touch one another or go outside.

Barb's tongue skated up one side of my slit, then down the other, leaving a chilly trail of saliva behind it. Her breath warmed me intermittently. Her tongue traveled up, then paused and circled my button coyly before cruising back down to tickle my asshole. "Mmmmmm," I moaned, and my cunt throbbed.

A second man stepped up beside Bobby, backlit against the sky. "Nice," he said, grinning, when he saw me. Phil was a tall, slender guy about the same age, with thin, floppy, blond hair. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a cock that was considerably larger than Bobby's.

Barb plunged her tongue into my channel, as far as it would go and wiggled it furiously, her nose pressing hard near my clitoris. I groaned, and pushed my juicy crack into her face, as best I could.

Pulling away from me, and raising her head a little so I could see her, she stuck two fingers in her mouth and slobbered on them. Smiling into my eyes, she plunged them into my tunnel. "Oh, yes, Mistress," I moaned, working my hips the inch or two my bonds allowed, trying to fuck her fingers.

Her face disappeared again, and her tongue returned, this time lavishing all its attentions on my turgid little love button. Her fingers twisted and twirled inside me, and the tingling fullness rose in my belly like a breaching whale.

Barb found my g-spot and rubbed it relentlessly as her tongue lashed my clit. I looked at the two men beating their cocks above me, limned against the sky, and came explosively into her face. "Oh great fucking fuck," I gasped, my body jerking and thrusting helplessly against the ropes. "Ohhhhh, fuuuuck."

I looked up at the sky, my heart thumping frantically, my pussy still spasming, and whispered, knowing they could hear, "That's for all you beautiful Choans out there. I love you all."

Barb got to her feet, face shiny with girl cum, and said, "Come on, we don't have much time."

She and Bobby turned me, still on my back, but lengthwise on the loveseat. She removed her skirt and panties, then straddled my face, elbows on the armrest. Before her body blocked my view, I saw Bobby climb onto the sofa and line up his hard dick at my opening.

His cock split my nether lips at the same moment Barb's moist folds settled against my mouth. He teased me with the head, plunging it in just to the ridge, then pulling it out to smear cunt honey around my lips, flicking the tip against my button.

I lipped and tongued Barb's soppy slit as she rocked her hips above me, moaning softly. Her juices flooded my mouth, covered my face. His cock pushed deeper, spearing me, and we all three groaned as one.

1...34567...10