Amorous Goods: Just a Drink

Story Info
A drink changes Jack's life...for the better?
3.8k words
3.74
13.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an entry in the Halloween Story Contest 2022. I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

It was late and Lewis was tired. There was so much crap in this store. He had to sell it all. He didn't want to own a store, he just wanted to play the day away. People should be serving him. He'd brought his friend Jack along to help. Jack believed that he was getting paid for his work but Lewis would back out of that deal.

"Hey, it's getting late. Why don't you put on some coffee?" called Jack as he carried some boxes out to the car. Lewis figured he could use some coffee too. There were two cups, one was a pink kitty cup and the other was a devil cup. He poured himself coffee into the Devil cup and Jack had coffee in the Kitty cup.

"This is a kitty cup." complained Jack.

"A cup is a cup. Don't be such a complaining Sissy. Go on and drink from it." said Lewis. He drank from his Devil's cup and Jack drank from his. Suddenly, Jack's eyes rolled back in his head. He fell to the floor. Lewis felt himself grow hard. A voice from the store spoke.

"Lewis, you are in charge now! Anyone who comes into this store will obey you! You're an immortal Dom now and you LOVE it. You no longer consider mortals friends, they're only objects here to serve you...playthings. Jack will be your first plaything. He needs a Master...to guide him" stated the store.

"I understand." stated Lewis. He did understand too. He was now an immortal being. He was superior to humans and his new job was to make them better sexually. Jack belonged to him and he could do anything he wanted to Jack.

"Wake up!" he ordered. Jack woke up right away.

"Lewis, man...weird things are going on. My head feels wild." said Jack.

"It's Master now, slut. Now drop your pants." ordered Lewis.

"Wha"" questioned Jack.

"I'm better than you. Address me as Master or things will be worse for you. Now drop your pants!" ordered Lewis. Amorous Goods' magic started to take hold and Jack dropped his pants.

"Hmm..." said Lewis as he looked at it curiously. He used to be straight but now all Lewis wanted was sex. It was this source of his power and Lewis wanted alot of power.

"Your lucky...Master likes what he sees. I'll accept you into my service. Now stroke yourself off and think of me." ordered Lewis.

"I'm not gay.." started Jack.

"Oh...I never said a fag like you was gay. I just want you to think of how much you desire me and want to serve your betters. Start stroking and call me Master." stated Lewis. He turned around and showed his cock to Jack.

A look passed across Jack's face. Now that Lewis mentioned it, he did have a nice cock. Jack felt his hand go up and down his cock. His eyes locked onto Lewis's cock.

Lewis wasn't gay or anything. He just knew that thanks to Amorous Goods, He was now a sex god. Anyone who saw him, within the store, would want to serve him. He was immortal, as long as he had regular sex and mortals worshiped him.

Lewis's own cock was already getting hard at the thought of Jack serving him. He was a handsome young man, with jet black hair and bright blue eyes, a muscular chest and chiseled abs. Lewis looked forward to watching Jack learn to serve.

"Well, look...admire and start stroking...my little stroke slut." ordered Lewis.

Jack's hand began to move up and down his cock as he stared at his friend's cock. Jack's wrist pumped up and down. Yes, he had to jerk off, had to do it for Lewis..no not Lewis..his Master. Jack wanted to be a good boy. If he jerked off he would be a good boy. Up and down his hand went as he stared at Lewis's cock. It was such a nice cock.

Lewis spoke, programming Jack more. "Yes, it feels good, doesn't it, stroke slut? It feels good to jerk off while thinking of Master's cock. It feels good to jerk off in front of a superior man. It feels good to show off your body," Lewis told him. "You take such good care of it. Of course, it's really no longer your body. It belongs to me. You want to use your body to serve me, your Master. Now look harder at my cock. Think of how much you want it, my little stroke slut."

Jack moaned as he kept pumping his fist while staring at Lewis's cock. His dick was fully hard now. "Uhm yeah, I want it?" Jack questioned. Jack wasn't a full sub yet. But, Jack liked the way Lewis looked at him, smiling and leaning forward. Would Lewis stroke his cock? That made him even harder. What would Lewis do to him? No, Lewis was no longer on the same level as him. What would Master do to him? It made him feel even hotter, knowing that he belonged to Lewis. Knowing he had no say in his own life other than Lewis what Lewis told him. He would serve Lewis. He would serve Master. It was his purpose.

"Mmm, keep jerking off for me, stroke slut. Make yourself feel good. You deserve to feel good after accepting your new destiny as my slut." Lewis told him.

Amorous Goods' magic compelled Jack to keep stroking. Soon Jack would stroke without the magic. Soon Jack would stroke because he wanted to.

Jack moaned, his wrist pumping up and down even faster. "Oh, oh!" His hips were thrusting into the tight grip of his wrist. "Ah!"

"Yes, moan for me fag, let me hear how much you're enjoying this," Lewis said, his eyes gleaming wickedly. "Because you're enjoying this very much. You're such a little stroke slut."

Jack threw his head back, letting out an even louder moan as his wrist kept pumping. He felt so hot, so horny. He couldn't remember ever feeling like this before. It was so intense. "I'm gonna - I'm gonna cum!"

"Go on, cum for me fag. Show Master how much you love this, how much you love serving me. How much you love showing off that dick of yours, like a stroke slut. Obey, Jack. Obey, your Master" Lewis told him. "Cum."

As soon as his Master said it, Jack gasped as he felt his orgasm building rapidly, his wrist right around his hot, hard cock. "Yes!" he moaned. "Yes, yes, fuck, so good!" He sank to the floor as his orgasem washed over him, filling his entire body. It felt amazing. Cum spurted from his cock, load after load, until Jack was spent.

He smiled up at Lewis. "That was good." He needed to bow in front of his Master. His legs felt like jelly again after his amazing orgasm.

Lewis was naturally horny now. He needed sating. "Please Master, fag" was all he said as he pointed at his cock.

Jack was kneeling in a pool of his own cum. "Huh?" he questioned.

"Suck my cock!" ordered Lewis again. Gods above he wished he had a flogger to tan, Jack's hide.

"But we're friends, I'm your best friend. I'm not gay. I don't suck cock." stated Jack.

"That was before, this is NOW. A little stroke slut like you should know that you can't resist any cock---especially mine. Take another look and see how much you like it. You like my cock, don't you Jack?" questioned Lewis.

"Uh huh." stated Jack. Now that Lewis mentioned it his cock was a nice-looking cock. Lewis's cock was hard and right in front of him. Jack licked his lips and leaned closer. He wasn't sure why he wanted to suck it, only that he wanted to.

"Go on, fag. Don't be afraid. You know you like it." Lewis kept his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. "Lick it."

Jack licked the tip, then wrapped his lips around it. It felt strange in his mouth, but also right. How could his Master's cock not feel right?

"Touch it," Lewis told him, letting go of his own cock. He tangled his hand in Jack's hair, drawing him in closer. Lewis knew it was fun playing. He would take his time with Jack and future customers.

Jack knew he wanted to please Lewis. The cock smelled SO good. Jack wrapped his hand around Lewis's cock. It felt hot in his hand and he could feel it harden further. He began to jerk his wrist up and down as he sucked the tip.

"Good slut," Lewis groaned, pulling his hair. "Good slut, Jack. Keep going, just like that." All memories of Jack, being his friend, had disappeared. Jack now only existed to serve him sexually. Lewis was a better being than him.

But, Jack liked being called a good stroke slut. He liked knowing that he was doing well. Stroking Lewis's cock and slowly sucking it was his purpose. He pressed his tongue against it, taking it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Lewis was breathing hard. Jack knew that meant his Master liked it.

Lewis's grip on his hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." He let out a cackle. "And to think I've never been sucked off by a man before. I knew you've always had faggoty instincts Well, keep sucking!"

Why was he doing it now? Why did he like doing it? Part of him wanted to stop, but another part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth. Independent thought still existed in Jack's mind.

"Dammit," Lewis grumbled in frustration. "Jack, you're a stroke slut, and stroke sluts suck cock. Go on. Suck my cock." He was petting Jack's hair now. "Obey, my stupid stoke slut. Be a good slave and please master."

Jack realized Lewis was right. He had to obey and be a good boy. That meant sucking cock. And he liked sucking cock, so why not keep going?

Jack kept using his mouth and right hand on Lewis's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. His former friend,now Master's, hips were thrusting up, into Jack's mouth. He couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good fag," Lewis panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that. Let the store's magic help."

Jack managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. Lewis's hips were rocking constantly now and Jack knew he was close. He could taste the pre-come already. It tasted delicious. He would never be sated.

"Keep going, good boy," Lewis groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock, fag."

Jack kept going, the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as his Master wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Lewis moan above him. Lewis was a better man than he was. Jack was just a stroke slut.

Lewis's hand on his hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Jack's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Jack's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Jack had no choice but to swallow everything as much as he could. He felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. Finally, Lewis let go of him.

"Very good stroke slut," Lewis murmured. "Stand up, show Master your body. Let's see what improvements, Master can make.."

Jack stood but he didn't say "Yes Master". Lewis needed obedience in all things so he flogged Jack's ass. Jack was lucky he didn't spank it raw.

"You've always been stronger than me...I know high school was a long time ago. But, you were a jock and you made fun of me for being a weak sissy. Well, let's see your body become one of a proper sissy slut. Hmm 4'8, with pink hair down to your waist which will be 18 inches, a high soprano voice, you'll shoot a load every time you see me and tits double the size of watermelons. It'll nearly be impossible for a stroke slut like you to walk, but that won't matter. Sluts kneel in front of their betters!" said Lewis as he hit Jack on the ass with the flogger again---mostly because he could.

Amorous Goods' magic took hold and Jack gave out a little scream as his body transformed into what his Master wished. Jack saw his Master and sprayed all over.

"Clean that up and get in the back, fag. Master is going to have more helpers soon. You'll just be at the bottom." said Lewis. "Also Master is going to need you to call your girlfriend Morgana. Not that she's your girlfriend any longer. You're limp when it comes to anyone but me." stated Lewis. "Oh and you probably want to clean that cum up." said Lewis.

"Yes Master, of course Master. Here's my phone so you can call Morgana, Master." stated Jack as he started to clean the cum up.

Lewis called Morgana. She had never liked Lewis but Amorous Goods magic compelled her to come in. She arrived soon.

"I'm so glad you're hear Morgana. You see that collar I ordered you finally came in." stated Lewis.

"Collar?" questioned Morganga.

"No questions now. Just put the collar on. It'll help you be a better person."

Amorous Goods compelled Morgana to ask no questions and she put the collar on. Her eyes turned black as the magic took hold.

"Welcome to Amorous Goods, my newest slave. You're here to stay and become better..at least for me." said Lewis.

"I... huh?" Morganga muttered. What had just happened? She couldn't remember a thing. All her memories were strangely hazy, and her mind suddenly felt like it was full of clouds. She had come here because her boyfriend Jack had called her right...so where was Jack?

"Ah, Morganga...I see you like it here. You especially like that sex doll up in the window don't you? You keep staring at her tits. You like tits don't you?" said Lewis.

"No." said Morganga because it was true.

"But, you keep staring at her tits so you must like tits." Lewis explained calmly. He loved to play.

"Uhmm...right?." Now that Lewis had reminded her, Morganga could remember that much. She liked tits...not women but tits. She wasn't sure what to say for herself, though. It was wrong to like tits? Still the sex doll in the window was pretty, if Morganga liked women, she'd like the sex doll.

"So, you like looking, right?" Lewis questioned. Morganga blushed, and nodded. "Are you sure you're not into girls..I mean she's a sex doll not a real woman so there's no harm in it. But, you've always wanted to be a Lickin Lezzie haven't you?" questioned Lewis. "In fact, you've always wanted it so much I think that should be your name now...right Lezzie?" said Lewis as Morganga became Lezzie.

Lezzie was no longer perplexed at the situation. She was a lesbian. She loved pussy. How could she not?

"So you love, pussy don't you my newest dyke?" said Lewis.

"Well, I don't know...I'm pretty sure I am" she replied quietly. "I mean, I've only ever dated guys. It's just... a weird feeling, or something. I don't know. But it's nothing like how I feel about Jack. He has a cock instead of a pussy and uhmm...well." said Lezzie. She wasn't sure how she felt about Jack. He had a cock and pussy was good?

"Uh-huh, I understand being a Lickin Lezzie can be confusing but let Master help you. You can trust Master." Said Lewis, malvently smiling. "How do you really feel about him, though?"

Lezzie looked up at him, surprised. "What?"

"Don't take this the wrong way," Lewis said, shrugging, "but I've noticed you guys don't seem all that active in the bedroom..he seems limp and probably can't make you cum."

At that, Lezzie was lost for words. It wasn't true at all! Jack and her had a great sex life.

"Uhmm, Lewis, that's... I think I should get Jack and go, comments like that are a little too personal." said Lezzie.

Lewis understood that it took time for Amorous Goods to rewrite people.

"Of course...it's personal. You need to tell me everything personal since you work here. Now you and Jack don't really have sex at all." stated Lewis. He watched Lezzie's eyes as it became true.

"I'm right aren't?" Lewis said. "Master, is always right...you long to be a dyke and Jack has never made you cum!"

Lezzie was quiet. Was it really that obvious that she was a lesbian It was mortifying that Jack's friend was figuring out their secret: she couldn't enjoy her boyfriend''s body, but she enjoyed looking at womens...even that sex doll up in the window.

"Yeah..you're definitely a dyke," Lewis said "It's too true, slut.The look on your face says it all."

Suddenly, Lezzie realized she was a lesbian. Just saying that to herself gave her the most incredible rush, her pussy grew wet. There was nothing to be afraid of any more.

"Good my Lickin Lezzie. Why don't you go play with that sex doll up in the window...make me happy." ordered Lewis.

"Alright." said Lezzie. She walked into the window display and up to the sex doll.

Excited to be with a woman, even if it was just a sex doll, Lezzie straddled one of the mannequin's legs and leaned in close, grabbing one plastic arm and putting it over her shoulder as if the plastic woman was embracing her. She gasped with excitement as her hot pussy came in contact with the cool plastic leg of the sex doll. Her hand cupped one of the hard tits as she started to grind herself into the smooth hard leg of her plastic lover. Her other hand found the hard, round ass of the sex doll and she used it and the breast she held like handles as her grinding got more intense.

"That's right dyke, ride that girl, fuck her good." she heard Lewis say.

It was SO hot being with a woman sex doll. The female doll didn't have a cock. She was warming it up now. Lezzie was beyond reason now. Beyond caring that she was fucking a sex doll in a store display window for anyone to see. She no longer cared how perverted the act was, the fire in her pussy was just too much. All that remained was wanton lust for the sex doll and need to follow Lewis's commands.

Lezzie grabbed the sex doll's head and turned it to her. She gave it a long slow lick where its lips should have been. After a few more licks she kissed her inanimate lover deeply, passionately.The leg of the sex doll was slick with her hot juice as she continued to grind ever faster against it, pushing herself ever closer to a swirling, mindless bliss.

As she rolled her head to the side, nuzzling the neck of her plastic lover, she caught sight of Lewis watching her outside. There was a person sucking on his cock...was it Jack? No, it couldn't be Jack. Jack was straight. Still. Lezzie knew she had a job to do. She kept fucking the sex doll.

Obeying her Master and getting it on with a sex doll was to much for Lezzie and with a piercing scream came. Quim spilled everywhere. Her body quivered as her pussy contracted in a violent orgasm. Orgasem after orgasem ripped through her in a seemingly endless chain. Just as she thought she was coming down another struck with even more power, cementing lesbianism into Lezzie. She would never go back to men, accept for her Master of course.

"'Mistress, thank you for bringing me to life." came a soft voice.

"What the fuck?" questioned Lezzie and Lewis in unison. Even Jack, his face coated in his Master's spunk, looked up.

"I'm Vikki. By fucking me, you've woken me up. I am no longer a sex doll but a living being. Here to please." stated Vikki. "Unless of course you don't want me...then I can go back to being a doll...but I want to serve." said Vikki.

"No...no...no stay here. That was incredible Vikki. You just have to please me and I'm a hardcore dyke who needs ALOT of pleasing. You coming alive has me so hot. My pussy is dripping. What are you going to do about it?"

The "virgin" sex doll Vikki attacked her Mistress's swollen lips with her tongue and mouth. She could not get enough of Lezzie's taste. She was hungry for her secret sauce.

12