Amorous Goods: Just a Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vikki orally pleasured her, Lezzie held the back of her head and ground her pussy up and down her face.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Lick my pussy. Deeper....Deeper....harder. Pleasure me slut."

Her Mistress's words sent Vikki into a frenzy. She licked hard and did her best to meet her demands and bring her to an orgasm. Her moans grew louder and her thrusting became harder and faster. Vikki pushed deeper into her pussy, helping her ride the orgasmic waves over and over again.

When Lezzie's orgasm finally ended, her legs were weak. She pushed all her weight forward, causing Vikki to land on her back. Her pussy stared at his face while she caught her breath. Vikki could not believe how wonderful her Mistress tasted. The smell of her sex was strong and it made Vikki want more. Vikki, Lezzie and Jack would get all the sex they could take for now they were just playthings at Amorous Goods.

(This is an entry in the Halloween Story Contest 2022. I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)

12