Amorous Goods, Season 04 (2023) - Coming Soon

Story Info
Open to all: write supernatural tales about a special shop & its wares!
564 words
2.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,154 Followers

Amorous Goods, Season 04 (2023) Author Challenge


Like all Author-Created Events, this is not a contest! It is a chance to stretch your writerly muscles, explore writing on a theme, and connect with readers who enjoy the fruits of the challenge!

For those new to Amorous Goods, event creator jaF0 explains the concept:



In television and movies, an anthology series consists of multiple stories written by different authors using a common theme or core story concept.

This concept is an erotic variation of the theme of the TV series, Friday the 13th: The Series, that ran from October 1987 to May 1990. [Please read this Wikipedia article if you're not familiar with the show.]

Authors should create and develop their own characters as customers of the store, the objects involved and the effect they have on the characters while retaining some contact with the store and the main characters who run it.

Stories may also feature the main characters and the business itself as described and named in the Story Ideas thread.

Authors can choose any Literotica category, just as they would with any other submission. While there are no real rules outside of Literotica's general rules for submissions, I'd rather not see them get too far into horror and gore or scream queen type content. Preference would be more towards light horror with erotic or comedic overtones. Think of films like 'High Spirits' if you deal with hauntings or ghosts for example. There should be elements of mystery and some unexpected turns.



"Amorous Goods, Season 04 (2023) Info

Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: jaF0
submission deadline: October 1st-31st
challenge date: final anthology list posted on November 2nd

Rules & Guidelines

• Submit your story sometime in October (from the 1st through the 31st).

• Because this is a challenge - not a contest - you may enter your story in both this event and the Halloween Story Contest. (Be sure to read and follow the Halloween story contest rules.)

• Story titles should be formatted as 'Amorous Goods: (custom story title)' to help keep within the concept and help readers find connected stories.

• The Prologue (italicized paragraph at the top of this announcement) should also be included at the beginning of each story submission for the same reason.

• You must include the phrase "AMOROUS GOODS" in the "Notes to Admin" field so that Lit can find the stories and add them to the challenge.

• Please include "AMOROUS GOODS" and "AMOROUS GOODS 2023" in the Story Tags of the entry.

Please see the "Amorous Goods, A Literotica Anthology Series, Season 4" Official Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to jaF0 for creating and organizing Amorous Goods!

Literotica
Literotica
2,154 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 01 A womanizer gets tricked into a bet.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Happy Little Family A blended family go to family therapy.in Loving Wives
Double Switch Couples Switched Not Only Partners, But Places.in Loving Wives
Funeral Harem Should you forgive after 20 years.in Loving Wives
First Love Will Jake's dreams finally come true?in Romance
More Stories