Double Switch

Story Info
Couples Switched Not Only Partners, But Places.
2.4k words
3.63
12.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,069 Followers

DOUBLE SWITCH

"Sally's got the hots for you," my wife said with a grin as our friends drove away.

"Naw, she's just friendly," I said turning back towards the house. I knew she was right, but men just don't admit that other men's wives want to fuck them, especially to their wives.

"Oh yeah? She wants to get real friendly with just you in a horizontal position," she said following me into the house. "In a big way."

"You're Jealous of Sally?" I asked.

"No, I am just more observant than my dumbass husband who would jump at the chance to hop on the bones of our friendly friend with the come-fuck-me smile," she said as we closed the door and began cleaning up after our dinner party with friends. "That's true, right?"

"And what would you do if she was so inclined and I hopped on those bones?" I asked.

"I wouldn't watch, that's for sure. If you want to fuck our flirty friend, then have at it, just give me equal time with her other half," she said with a grin.

"So you would be okay with my bedding Sally?" I said.

"As long as I got to giggle between the sheets with Jordan," she said turning towards me with her hands on her hips and a "duh" look on her face. "What's fair's fair, right? I know you been reading those letters from couples that are spreading the love throughout the neighborhood in your magazines. I have read a few of those 'wife sharing' stories myself. You want to fuck her, tell me so I can lay the ground work with her husband. I know your libido is aching to be enhanced by our friend's lovely wife."

"You're serious? You're thinking of swinging and swapping? You really would be willing?" I said.

"Willing and able," she said. "I have been watching her wiggle her butt at you for a year. She would fuck you in a New York minute if you just nodded in her direction. Interested?"

"I have never given it a thought," I said playfully.

"Yeah, right, and you've never looked at a nude calendar photo on your workshop wall, either, right?" she said sarcastically.

"Me? Not once," I said.

"Yeah, not once, but a zillion times, correct?" she said with a wicked smile. "Sure. Fuck Sally if you want, just give me the same chance with her hubby."

We went to bed that night with naughty smiles and lusty intentions. We had great sex and I was sure that each of us was thinking of someone else as we fucked. I guess we were about to become swingers if our friends were amenable. I think each of us went to sleep thinking sexy thoughts about our old friends and what was possible.

In the morning, as I was putting cereal in a bowl, I asked Claire if she had been thinking of this for a while now. "Fixing cereal, no," she said smiling.

"Doing our friends," I said.

"Julia and Devon have been trying it, " she said, referring to her former college roommate and her husband. "She thinks it has brought them even closer. She says they trust each other more these days and it has made them more honest, has relieved some of the pressure of worrying about what to tell or not tell your spouse. Anyway, yes, I have been thinking about it. I just thought I would mention it, and see what you thought."

"I think it is intriguing," I said.

"Intriguing? Not exciting? Intriguing, really?" she said.

"Okay, it is exciting to think of fucking Sally," I admitted. "I have thought about that for awhile. You too?"

"Women have libidos too, you know," she said. "I get a wet pussy from sexy situations, okay. Could you handle me making happy with another man?" she asked.

"If I was doing the same in the next room," I said. "So sex with other people is okay then?"

"Sure. Let's see if they will agree," she said. "I know she would do you without a second thought, or a first. I am surprised she hasn't whispered in your ear that she is interested in seeing your etchings."

"I don't want to show her any etchings," I said.

"Show her whatever you want," she said, "as long as I am being shown stuff too."

"So Julia and her husband have been trying it?" I said.

"They have been fucking other people for six months now," Claire said. "She loves it. Thinks they are better off as a couple because of it."

"Okay, we will see if Sally and Jordan are of the same mind," I said. "You want to talk to Sally?" I asked.

"I am sure they will be," she said confidently. "I think she has been pleasuring herself to thoughts of you for awhile now in the privacy of her time alone. I like sex. I probably would like it with people other than you," she said sarcastically, and with a grin, "and Jordan is a hunk."

"Probably," I said.

She made a very personal call to Sally. The problem was deciding how to broach the subject. She thought she probably shouldn't say, 'I know you want to screw my husband, could I do yours?' They chatted casually for awhile and then Claire said she had been talking to Julia lately...

"You mean about Julia and Devon trying sex in groups?" Sally cut in.

"Yeah," Claire said.

"And you want to know if Jordan and I would be interested in trading bodily fluids with you and Dave?" she said.

"I do," my wife replied.

"We just talked about the very same subject," she said. "We'd love it. You too?"

"Absolutely," Claire replied.

We made plans to meet them for dinner, then go dancing, then split up and the men go to their own home with the wives switching places. Dinner was at a Red Lobster and we ate like we were preparing for a marathon. When we were finished with dessert we went to a dance club, each of us dancing with other man's wife.

While I was dancing with Sally, she said, "Claire thinks I have been lusting after her husband. Well, she's right," she said. "I have wanted to suggest this for a year," she added. She put her head flat against my chest. "I have wanted your body for awhile," she sighed.

We danced until ten, but it was clear our minds were on other things beyond dance moves. We left the dance hall in two cars, Sally and I in one, and Claire and Jordan in the other. We agreed to meet up for breakfast at the Pancake House on Central the next morning.

Sally and I drove to my house and we went in the side door and I made us each a drink. We went directly to the bedroom, finished our drinks, and then danced a little between the bed and the door.

I had put music on and she began to undress as we danced. She stepped away from me as she finished undressing, then when she was completely as nude as she was when she was born she stepped up and put her hand in mine and we continued to dance.

As we danced she began undressing me. Still moving to the music, she lifted my shirt over my shoulders, then she undid my pants and I stepped out of them. When I was nude we came together again and danced our way to the bed. Once at the bed, Sally climbed in and I followed her. She stretched out on her back, then she reached up and guided me on top of her. I placed my bouncing erection at her furry patch and pushed the tip between her labia into her wet, puffy, and very ready vagina.

She began moving her hips slowly, grinding on my midsection, pushing me deeper, thrusting her body forward and against mine. I kept up a steady pace in and out of her, steadily increasing the speed, pulling it almost completely out before pushing it quickly back in. She sighed as the pace picked up, pulling my body against hers.

"Oh, my god," she said. "Oh, baby, fuck me."

The tip of my cock pushed against her cervix and her orgasm started to build, rumbling in her throat and chest. I maintained the cadence and pushed my hips harder against her, forcing her body to bounce on the bed. She started to shriek and moan, keeping up a steady sound from deep within her.

When her climax hit she called out and stiffened, grabbing my hips and pulling me tightly to her. When I came her orgasm was close behind, and I held her as she shivered and shook in my grip, my balls emptying into her pussy.

When we finally recovered, she said, "I have wanted that for a long time. I came close to coming right out and asking Claire if I could fuck her husband, but some women don't react well to that."

"Claire would have told you to go ahead, to leave some for her." Before we went to sleep we had sex again, but this time cowgirl and she bounced over me until she came and collapsed like a pup tent with a broken pole. She draped over me like a wet rag and covered my body with hers.

"You know, last night,' Sally said sleepily, "I didn't think of Jordan one time." We had slept until nine and showered together and did another quick session before driving to the Pancake House. Claire and Jordan were sitting at a table in the back. They motioned us to join them. Some folks who knew us saw the new pairing and smiled, nodding, letting us know they knew what we'd just done.

The smile on Claire's face told me she'd had a good night. The look on Jordan's said he did as well. "So you had a pleasant evening?" I said.

"Pleasant," said Claire smiling.

"Get much sleep?" I asked.

"Not a lot," said Claire.

"Enough," said Jordan. "You?"

"Not much," I said.

Sally kissed Jordan and said she hoped he had a good night. He smiled, blushed, and said he did. "Good enough to repeat?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he said.

"That's good," she said. "It would be a shame to waste a good night on not having fun." He shook his head, agreeing.

Claire spoke up with a suggestion. "We're thinking, maybe we could continue this for awhile," she said. "What would you guys say to that, to not end it right now." She and Jordan had gotten along really well. He and Sally have a pool, and he and Claire stayed naked most of the time they were together.

"We got along pretty well," she said, "and we were thinking maybe we could let things stay as they are for awhile."

I looked at Sally and she nodded, appraising the suggestion. "How long are you thinking?" I asked.

"Until we decide to change back," she said. "A year," she replied with a grin. "I don't know, maybe permanently. Who knows. You two seem to enjoy each other. Jordan and I seem to mesh. What do you think? Could you be happy with switching, permanently?"

I looked at Sally and shrugged. "We could stay married on paper, just change houses, switch partners. You think?"

It was a lot to think about so suddenly, but I had actually thought of it briefly in bed. "Jordan says Sally doesn't use the pool all that much, you guys could come over whenever you wanted. We talked about it last night. Thought we'd bring it up to you two for discussion."

"We could try it for a month," Sally proposed.

"For sex we could do group things, switch back now and then, bring in other people, you know, keep the lifestyle, just change addresses. Just a thought," she said. "Maybe even consider us like one family. What do you think?" she said.

"I like it," I said.

"I do too," said Sally, obviously enjoying the idea of being with me.

"Lets try it for a week. Talk again after that, see where we want to go at that time," said Jordan.

The next weekend we moved some of each woman's clothes to the other house, somethings like cookware that they wanted with them, keeping some of each of their things at their original home. After a week we all met in Jordan's living room.

"I like it," said Sally.

"I do too," said Claire.

It has been six months now since we made the switch. For sex we have had some sex parties--group things with like minded people--and spend some nights with our original partner, but for the most part we are one family with new addresses for the women, and we have moved the rest of each woman's clothes to her "new" house.

Sally and I are especially happy with the arrangement. She is more outdoorsy and likes to camp, which we do a lot of. Claire and Jordan seem to be well matched in that they both like opera and the theater and film. I still consider Claire my best friend. We are still married, so we have a deep connection, but the daily arrangement seems to work well.

Sally is more inclined to cowgirl, and Claire favors oral sex, which Jordan seems to like, so our sexual compatibility is well matched with the new arrangement. If we have children we will most likely raise them in a communal setting, so they will have four parents rather than just two. Sally still has deep feelings for Jordan and she will visit him during the day, since both work at home. Sally is an accountant and Jordan is in advertising, so she may stop in for a nooner on occasion. Claire and I still have sex about once or so a week. Both women have gone off the pill so there could be a new member of the family soon.

We are agreed that it doesn't matter who the father is or which mother conceives first. We are one family, so that point is mute. The double switch worked well, although it is not for everybody, but who is going to argue with success? Okay, some will, that's just the nature of people.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,069 Followers