All Comments on 'Amorous Goods: The Pendant of Min'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
God That Was So Fucking Awful

Just left such a whole of the injustice of it all. Mr. Hotprof last time you got me all upset because you killed off the beautiful wife, and now you just drove the beautiful wife crazy in a mental asylum. I'm not sure I can take another of your stories.

Story could use proofreading too.

Are you some kind of emotional sadist or just French? Your need for unhappy endings it could only be one or the other.

Not scoring the story, because at this moment it wouldn't be very high.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
The start was really good.

The finish the opposite.

Thanks anyway as this was the best of a bad batch of stories today.

johnadpjohnadpover 3 years ago
How Is This Not BTB

How is it not BTB when an innocent wife, who first was thought cheated and publicly humiliated her husband, then was found out was actually raped, goes insane not BTB?

It may be passive-aggressive BTB, not done at the husband's hands, but it's definitely BTB. And the worst kind at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck story gets one star

The biggest worse cuck story writer is Bidden loving cuckprof. Writing is so bad its not readable. Only cucks like his story’s that’s why all positive comments are dummy accounts he creates. That is way we one star his stories as much as we can until they are 1 star like he deserves.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Unusual story scores 4/5

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

This is a bit cruel on the wife who truly loved him. A very well written story but I hated the ending. 4 stars - lost 1 because of the cruel ending.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Writing is terrible and the story is worse

The story has many English language and other errors. For example:

"callous" should be --callus--

In "her legs spread, while a man lied with his head between him," "lied" should be --lay-- and "him" should be --them--.

Story says "The video was obviously shot from a phone." Why could it not have been a webcam or other imaging device?

"instance" should be -- insistence--.

The main problem is the story. The husband finds out that his wife had become mentally unstable because of the pendant, but then abandons her. The ending excerpt: " After reflection, he knew his wife was not well and couldn't be held responsible for her actions. However, he knew his marriage was over" shows a male that could not be considered a man, because a real man would never abandon a loving wife when she really required all possible support. We marry for better or worse, and abandoning a wife because of illness is a fundamental breach of the vow.

I really do not believe that hotprof1973 is really a professor because the story's shallowness reflects a mentality far below that which I would hope to see in any teacher, and the bad writing confirms that.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Two-thumbs up.

Or 5-stars & Favorite

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Can't say I like the ending - I was hoping he would find the "antidote" for the necklace, but still a compelling tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bad story...

...bad ending. One star ⭐️ for this one,

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Decent story, but I don't see why she couldn't understand that she was tricked, and lost her mind instead. Should have had a happy ending once he ripped the pendant off and she saw the truth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Demosthenes, IO didn't think he even needed an antidote, she could see for herself that without the pendant the toad wasn't her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

More mind control. Plus the story kinda sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh so sad...

Like a revenge fuck story with a twist. Angry coworker uses the others wife for revenge. That poor woman didn't deserve what happened at all. Now she is in the crazy ward for life.

Big issue I had with the story is how the breeding was taking place. She should have know that her husband was cut so no more kids yet the pendant, even though it made her believe it was her husband and made her horny, should not have allowed her to forget about the vasectomy. and was she on the pill and said she went off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The plot has potential

but the editing left a lot to be desired. Nevertheless, this is the cleverest line I've seen in a while: "I'm probably the only cheating spouse in history who can honestly say, 'it's not what I think.' "

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused by comments on this writers stories

New to this site, only discovered it a month ago. Can someone clear something up for me? I’ve yet to find any story on this site without at least one error. As long as I can follow the story, I have no issues since these are free stories and I know the lengths it takes to have a perfect error free product – sometimes 4 or 5 edits which I don’t expect writers and editors donating their time to do. I’ve read 4 of this author’s stories and, frankly, he is one of the better skilled writers. Yet, he gets massacred about everything. The errors pointed out by the grammar police I didn’t notice reading the first time and the second read, I couldn’t really find any more. For this site, this is a one of the better-edited – not perfect, but good. It definitely has evidence of being proof read when compared to others which haven’t been. Besides, this is fiction not a grad thesis

There’s so many cuck fetish writers here, I don’t get why this author is accused of being one when none of his stories seem that way. I’ve read a couple happy endings and tragic – all well crafted and really captured my attention emotionally.

I’ve only noticed a couple comments from this writer on other stories. He seems polite, yet honest. Is there some personal thing here I’m missing? Or is it jealousy? Honestly, I want to know. Anyway, I think a dark tale for Halloween is a great idea. And the climax when the pendant is ripped off is the best scene I’ve read all week. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Dumb. There is no other word for it.

My suggestion? Don't waste your time reading it.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 3 years ago
Good Story crappy ending

Good story good imagination, crappy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What Was This?

Sorry, I just couldn't suspend my disbelief long enough to see this as anything more than a little less than average. One expects more from this writer, but this is just not very good...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I can't say that I go for this kind of thing, but it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dark side to an erotic staple

Mind control powers, love potions, sex charms all serve as plot devices for stroke stories. Erotic stories rarely deal with the repurcussions of those things if they existed in the real world. That's probably why so many commenters dislike this story. Mind control is a great fantasy. You had the temerity to bring it into the real world. Us readers now get to see the possible horrific outcome of sexual mind control. I liked your story. I love mind control / love spell stories. They turn me on something fierce. But your story serves as a cautionary tale. Fantasies belong in fantasy. You bring them into reality and the consequences can be horrific. Isn't that what a huge subsection of Loving Wives is about? It's why I prefer this section of Literotica over the rest. You get everything from sexy cheating stories to stories about the consequences of cheating. I found yours to be a worthy addition. Thanks.

But could you get someone to proofread your stories? The grammer and spelling errors detracted from the experience.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 3 years ago
Definitely worthy

Of the Saddletramp Seal of Approval. Thanks.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

I'm of the opinion that the ending didn't match the tenor of the story and struck me as a convenience for bringing a conclusion to the story. I still gave you good marks regardless.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mediocre poker

I really feel this isn't a loving wives story. Is there a "hocus-pocus" category? Too much sci-fi here. Why wouldn't he tell his wife, immediately, about the pendant? He has nothing to lose. It can't make things worse so why not give it a try? Where in the story did he ask for his job back or stop the divorce proceedings? And as long as Larissa is alive there's no "turning the page". It's like having a loved one with Alzhemier's. They're there, but they don't know you. You still love that person and don't just leave them to die. Larissa is going to be alive for a long time. Pretty hard for he and Jo to just move on. This story was just plain depressing.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lost interest halfway through

as it entered the twilight zone and became 100% stupid.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

I liked it. I liked the twist in the end. You said it wasn't a BTB but it was. Rather than prove that she wasn't crazy he finds out she is a cheater and lets her rot in custody.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Creative?

I thought we had something decent to read, but it changed and header in another direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ugh

Nothing redeeming about the story and toward the end it became tedious.

If this amorous devices is the source for a set of stories, please make the next one more interesting.

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
You did have a supernatural tag

Like most of your work, this was well written. I am not a fan of supernatural works and the title should have been enough to warn me off. Perhaps you could rework it sometime and work out a plausible explanation for her behavior.

aperson87aperson87over 3 years ago

I don't really see the point of this story. Like it's fine in a technical sense but fiction is meant to provoke thought or emotion. And I don't see what I'm meant to get from this. It's not sexy or erotic in any way, it's about a happy marriage being destroyed by outside circumstances. It's not sad because we don't care about the wife. It's based on fantasy aspects so there's no truth about relationships. It's not a mystery because theres no clues. Is it like a fetish thing where some people will wank over this? I just don't understand if not. You've put effort into it and yet I don't know why.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

I knew that Hotprof1973 isva serious fucking retard but Stories so badd so irrational so full of plot holes so laughably absurd that I don't know if he actually is visit Van of a writer or if he was drunk when I wrote the story

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

I am totally confused on how to rate this story. Spells, shape shifters and so forth. Perhaps better placed in a different category. Damn, I need a stiff drink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nobody Read Your Intro

Good entry to the challenge, and pretty well told.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Dumb sci fi ending ruined story. Had thought it was that South America powder Scopolamine that once blown into a person’s face made them highly controllable. Would have been more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A twilight zone story

Ancient charm to seduce a wife. But she goes crazy and never recovers. Weird .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Did you all read the same story I did? When a person wears the pendant, Larissa will see the person she loves the most. Trevor wore the pendant and Larissa thought he was some woman named Gina. "Trevor quickly left that day, heartbroken." His wife no longer loves him That was the twist. That's why he is moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So being married had nothing to do with the plot or the adultery.

This was a Fantasy/Science Fiction story. Just because a fantasy story includes married people does not make it a Loving Wives story. She was fucking around because of super natural powers used against her, not lust or immorality. She was a victim, and so was her family.

The supernatural plot device accepts that evil is as strong or stronger than good, which is only possible if there is no God. God allows us to fuck up, but He doesn't allow Evil to throw us in front of trains, or force us to fuck the janitor. That's all Fantasy thinking, and should be in that category.

Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think you are a good writer but I wish you had allowed Larissa and Trevor to reconcile and the villain to be punished more before dying. This was really sad. It definitely leans more toward BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Start...

...but uninteresting and unconvincing finish.

It's a pity that an author who designates himself 'hotprof' doesn't understand the important difference between adjectives and adverbs. The effect is an appearance of semi-literacy which diminishes the story considerably.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Like someoneother ...

I also found that some early parts were so poorly drafted that the concept presented was 180% off from what logically should have been conveyed. Other parts were just ambiguous or wrong.

Only cute part was when Hubby tried the pendant and Sweetie saw a lesbian inmate that was her new BFF. (‘F’does not necessarily mean ‘Friend’) ...Not enough to excuse a hot mess!

2*

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

wth theres like huge segments taken out of the story. missing sentences, maybe even paragraphs. was very hard to read and made a confusing story more confusing

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

also thinking maybe English isn't ur first language if it is man u really need to work on ur tenses

A_BierceA_Bierceover 3 years ago

Injustice!

She deserved to be loved and comforted, not abandoned.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

2nd comment. Taylorsam thinks she is a cheater? She has had a mental breakdown due to the artifact. She has been alone in an institution for a year and has made a connection with another inmate. During the story it was clear that when the perpetrator wore the necklace she saw the one she truly loved who was her husband. She would never have strayed if her mental health hadn't been affected by the other incident so give her break. I think this story should have led to a reconciliation as she was the real victim in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe it's just me....

.... but nothing made any sense to me. Maybe this fantasy stuff is not my cup of tea. It should have been published in the non-consent or fantasy category, perhaps?

There are readers who like this kind of stuff, I don't belong to them, however.

penneydog55penneydog55over 3 years ago

Holy Cow Batman

He claims that Her statement about "Gina" "No doubt a Lesbian lover at the Funny Farm"..

Lets Pause this comment..A Lesbian relationship is not cheating!!.. It's Half-time Entertainment...

I still maintain that He could of worked it out..

5 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

FabGMxFabGMxover 3 years ago
3* for me

The premise was great, was well wrote, the pace is really good, the end however suck, that it makes me wonder if the story was misplaced since the end fits more to the Erotic Horror section.

The husband sadly its depicted as a bumbling cuck, granted the situation was suigeneris since this wife was not really cheating but an spell that make her believe that she was having sex with his husband, so the villain of course its an intelligent, resourceful, deviant, ugly as fuck rapist and sore looser... and of course we get cheat the moment the husband get retribution on that asshole by slipping thanks a perfectly placed puddle of soap or water...

The wife get the rough end being committed and incapable to even recognize his husband.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Two things stuck out for me.

1) he knew what the necklace did and could have told his wife, so that she would know and could try to "get better" and get out. Instead, he prefers to let her continue to believe she was insane.

2) then strangely, he wears the pendent to see his wife. why? he doesn't need to, because she supposedly loves him. Then, it works and she sees him as "Gina". I see this as a prank by the author to add a twist to the end. However, you wrote he has to put her menstrual blood on it EACH time. He had no access to that. How did it work? Who is Gina? Another nut in the nut house? then why would she be visiting? if she was not a patient, how had his wife and Gina had sex and fallen in love?

So, this attempt at a twist failed for me and nearly ruined an otherwise good story.

There were other weak points, ( like not staying with his wife the ONE NIGHT when it is obvious that the asshole will come fuck her again) but overall good.

Thanks for an interesting story.

KB

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I actually enjoyed the story, but it did veer a little to far into the sci-fi area to be LW. I think that she wasn't really nuts, but unable to admit her cheating chose this route to escape her guilt. Who believes in a magic amulet? A Love Potion #9 maybe.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Tajfa & @penneydog55, they can't reconcile because her mind has snapped, and now she's fallen in love with the fellow female patient. It has nothing to do with cheating at this point.

FabGMxFabGMxover 3 years ago
26thNC

The magic/cursed amulet was the mcguffin of the story, because this story its part of a challenge/anthology series, the premise is this:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

So the point its not if the reader believes or not on the effects of the pendant, in universe the magic of the thing its true, and that make the wife an innocent victim of a sexual predator with a grudge against her husband, so when the time of the climax occurs with their marriage on the brink a very stressed woman welcome back her "husband", make love to him only to see another "duplicate" come and rip the ilusion, so the wife finally snaps kill the shapeshifter and also stabs her husband...

Your take its kinda of valid if the pendant was inexistent, to the rest of the world the wife murder the lover because she cannot overcome the guilt of her adultry and everything was on video, so since we know that the collar only affects a specific person, all who wacht the recording will only see the woman snap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@KingBandor, she SAW what the pendant did, but couldn't handle it, that's why she snapped, it's not as simple as telling her about it to get her out.

/

I didn't see where it needed the menstrual blood each time.

/

Gina is a fellow patient that she has fallen in love with, that's why when he visits with the pendant she sees him as Gina.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Nice work

Liked how you pulled it all together. Thru the first two pages I was thinking how is he going to wrap this all up in one page? But you did. Enjoyed this.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x it never says she knew anything about the pendent. In fact it says: "For a while, Trevor debated about telling Larissa about the chain, which would explain that she wasn't losing her mind when she cheated."

She would not explain to the doctor's about the pendant. That would just be more fuel for insanity. She would KNOW she didn't do anything wrong and why. and could work to convince the doctors she was well enough to be released.

What kind of husband would let his wife go on thinking she was insane? She was not tried and sentenced to be locked up. The author says they could have gotten her off on self defense, but she was ruled mentally incompetent and was locked up due to that. If she knew she wasn't insane, she could have gotten out of the mental hospital and then had her trial and been acquitted. Instead, he leaves her to think for the rest of her life she was insane. That is beyond cruel punishment for a woman who did nothing wrong.

As far as Gina goes, I incorrectly assumed he was visiting behind glass. Apparently he was in the room with her.

As far as menstrual flow it says that he had to smear it with menstrual flow and: "Trevor remembered five incidences of their trashcans being rummaged -- the last time was four weeks before his promotion party."

That certainly indicates it needed fresh menstrual blood each time. Since the Toad did it each month prior to fucking her. When hubby wore it, it had been over a year since last smeared.

Usually, for such an amulet to work, it would require something physical of the person to be the focus of the illusion. It would have made more sense for the amulet to require HUBBY'S hair and wife's blood. Her blood to bind the spell to her and her alone.. His hair to create the illusion of his physical being.. But, that is not really important as the magic can work how the author wrote it.

KB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@KingBandor, I think the confusion of how often menstrual blood was needed was because this should have been two sentences. "According to the legend, if a male wrapped a woman's hair around it, and smeared it with her menstrual blood [PERIOD] Whenever he wore it, the woman would only see the one she most loved." As written, it seems to tie in the smearing to the wearing.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Hypnotic effect of 'Pendent' with mystic herbs , is difficult to digest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amorous NOT Goods

It was an evil artifact!!

It was a great example of the kind of cursed item that would come from the collection of Vikki's crazy uncle. Nicely creatve.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To Penneydog55

"A Lesbian relationship is not cheating!!" Really?

She clearly has snapped and has connected with this other woman because she realizes Trevor is not going to be there with her!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

It was a good story and well written. One minor grammar error "A few months after McPhillip's dead, " should be A few months after McPhillip's deaTH.

You also got 3.8 ave rating. I wrote one for this Amorous Goods event and got a 3.8 as well. Reading the comments, I think it is more a case of people not getting what you are writing than anything wrong with the story you wrote. I think this would have done much better if you had labeled it non consent instead of loving wife.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Different

But I enjoyed it⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
An interesting story

I gave it a 5-star rating to boost it the weak 4.06 it currently has. Mostly due to the ending. The dialogue with Vikki was right on!

The story was a little awkward and stiff but the ending was borderline brilliant. From the kitchen scene on was not only unique and original but it was a very plausible result, given the story.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago
@penneydog55

What type of mental disability do you have?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

This is the crazy bizarre creativity that makes these writing challenges fun! Well done. 5’s across the board

AlericAlericalmost 3 years ago

Okay, I gotta ask this, why did Trevor keep the pendant/amulet? He knew it caused his wife's insanity, wouldn't destroying it give her a chance of being sane again? Leaving her in that condition is just cruel.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Well, I guess this fits into some niche but I am not the one to appreciate this. Not just that this is a complete nonsense, which it is, but it is also a predictable crap. I mean given the title it is immediately obvious what it will be, some sort of "magic". It took me perhaps a half page. The whole plot just stinks after you realize that. The lack of suspense because of the title just kills the whole story.

Change the title, this belongs to fantasy and "sci"-f.i

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Strange story, Sure was inventive. The Gina thing sure threw me for a loop though. Wrong category, but the story itself was good.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story. A BIG SOLID 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is Darkdonut for real? Right from the intro this is part of a series of stories. They ALL had the same intro and a cursed item and same title. Not getting that makes the rest of your gripes a laughable joke. Said it before, one of my favorites from the series especially with the twist of the wife now loving someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minus 5 stars. This is story is so fucking crazy I can't start to point out all the wrong things with it. You should stop using drugs, magic etc, etc, to explain why the cheating slut was unfaithfull it's getting old. You should also stop making your MC act like horny dogs in heat. i mean he's visiting his wife in a hospital trying to make sense of what happened and he gets hard with just her touching his penis? So fucking unreal! Did you put yourself int your MC shoes when you wrote that or you were wanking your pecker?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not prepared for this ending, but it was fun to read.

I suspected the cause early on & then rereading the title I knew.

I’ll give it a 5 for creativity but a different category would have been appropriate.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Creative story. Truly a sad tale, but well-told. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK usually don’t like supernatural or space oddity, but you did a good job, you are a good writer, and I did enjoy this story, thank you.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Just

Just more crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story and we'll written, could have been posted under a different category -rated 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

suggestion for you. stop writing bullshit even if its well written bullshit. you write well,now start writing realistic tales that i am sure you are capable of. Imagine yourself as the lead character when presenting him to the readers, i am sure your MCs actions and reactions will not be as you presented in this story. FICTION IS BEST if believable.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Innovative idea.

Liked it

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with comment below.

You write well but a story, even fiction, has to both relatable and allows the reader to suspend disbelief.

Please give our comments some thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*. Very original. No clue what the comments below are about.It’s a fictional story about a magic sex pendant. Of course the reader has to suspend belief. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s funny that the biggest problem with this story is the super natural element and it’s the whole point. They all miss this was part of a story challenge and “horrible intro” was the same in every story. This was by far the best of the challenge. And clearly Prof’s long gone, so your comments are for you not for him. A really interesting writer that is missed, apparently by the trolls too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s funny that the biggest problem with this story is the super natural element and it’s the whole point. They all miss this was part of a story challenge and “horrible intro” was the same in every story. This was by far the best of the challenge. And clearly Prof’s long gone, so your comments are for you not for him. A really interesting writer that is missed, apparently by the trolls too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS AUTHOR IS A WIMPY CUCK SO ALL HIS MCs ARE THE SAME

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Should be in erotic horror. Pretty unenjoyable all around.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Oh, thank God, he finally abandoned his wife. I was afraid for a moment he would honor his vows and stick by her. Oh, well…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...