All Comments on 'Amorous Goods: The Pendulum'

by sparkwood

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Clever

"Are you saying," asked Dylan, "that this pendulum dowses for pussy?"

A lovely image...

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

Great story, 5 stars. Did you run out of plot ideas or was the how you planned on ending it all along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but give credit where credit is due

Liked your story and sets up a lot of possible follow ups. I'm assuming this is based on "Friday the 13th, the series" which had a girl inherit her uncle's antique shop only to find he sold cursed stuff so she tries to get them back. Loved that show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, but with flaws— including one that makes me crazy. The woman did not have a “taught body”, unless it had gone to body school for advanced body classes. Taught means educated. She had a *taut* body, which is a different, and far more attractive, thing.

More to the point, please do not write history if you’re having to make it up. The Habsburg line has never had any connection with England. Queen Victoria, who presided over the British Empire at its peak, was followed by her heirs in a line of succession to Elizabeth II.

The two branches of the Habsburg line were at one time or another not just the rulers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, but at various times most of Spain and southern Italy, and what’s now Belgium, Germany, Croatia, and even Mexico. They had a tremendous reach, but never into the British Empire.

Apparently the British were immune to Rozael— who knew?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous