Hot Chocolate with Cream

Story Info
Hot female boss gives man the "ok' to fulfil his desires.
2.3k words
4.44
14.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pouring with rain that evening when Evan walked into Gray's Pub and settled on a stool at the far end of the bar. His navy blue suit he wore was tailored to fit his trim physique and his jet black hair was smoothed back showing a cut jaw, deep charcoal eyes and olive skin. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned the first button on his white shirt so he could breathe. The bartender, a short stubby man with a balding head walked over and eyed the man carefully.

"The same?" he asked.

"Yea," Evan nodded.

Seconds later, the bartender reappeared with a bottle of Heineken and poured the contents into a glass then put the bottle down next to it and walked away. Evan picked up the glass and took a long swig and let the cold brew slide down his throat. It had been a long day too long as far as he was concerned. What mattered worse was that SHE was there with her long blonde hair that fell down her back to her ass, an oval shaped face, full lips, and emerald green eyes that seem to pierce through his heart when she spoke to him causing him to mumble and sputter. Damn the woman was fine as he took another gulp of beer, but she was the boss and there was an invisible "do not touch" aura about her. He needed the job so he didn't touch, but it was killing him. There were only so many times one could jerk off in the shower to dull the need that burned inside of him. He drank more of the beer and tried to focus on the basketball game on the big screen above the bar. Seeing Evan finish his beer, the bartender came over again to where Evan sat.

"Ready for another one?" he asked.

"Not yet," Evan began. "Rocky what is it about some women that drives a man crazy?"

The bartender chuckled, "I don't know what it is, but its how I ended up married. You better watch it or the next thing you know, you'll be walking down the aisle. She was a real looker and I was blindsided. Now I'm working in this place to get away from her. If you ask me, it's all a trap."

"I guess," Evan sighed.

"So who is she?"

"My boss," Evan moaned.

"Damn son, you know how to pick them," Rocky exclaimed.

"Yea, like I had a choice. I don't know what it is about her, but I get hard even when she walks by."

"Well, either you tell her how you feel or get another job."

"If I tell her how I feel, I'll have to get another job," Evan said. "I'll take that beer now."

Rocky put another Heineken on the counter and Evan paid for the first and second one.

"You want to start a tab?" Rocky asked.

"No," Evan replied.

"Ok, but it could be a long night," Rocky said. "It doesn't look like the rain isn't letting up any."

"I want to be sober when I leave," Evan replied.

After drinking the second beer, Rocky was right. The rain still hadn't stopped, but Evan didn't care. He pulled the collar up on his jacket and left the pub making a mad dash to his car where he started the engine, flipped on the wipers and left the pub heading down Ivy Street towards home. He passed through street light after street light until he came to a stop sign where along the curb was a car with its emergency lights flashing. On further inspection, he recognized the license plates. It was his boss's car, a silver Lexus which was almost as unattainable to him as his boss. He blew the horn and she wound down the window.

"My car won't start," his boss said.

I don't have that problem when I look at you he said under his breath. "Did you call AAA?" he asked.

"Yes, but they won't get here for a couple of hours," she replied.

"My place is just up the road. Why don't you get in and we can wait there."

Half expecting her to say she'd rather wait, she unexpectedly jumped out of her car and ran to his and climbed into the seat next to him. She looked frazzled and concerned, but she smelled great and he knew a cold shower would be forthcoming after she left.

"I'm so glad you stopped," she said wiping her brow.

"No problem, Miss Jensen. I was on my home anyway."

"You're always so polite Evan. Call me Jenna," she replied.

"Ok Jenna. Then we're off to my place." He couldn't believe she said that.

Fifteen minutes later, Evan was escorting Jenna upstairs to his loft apartment. He flipped on the lights that illuminated the room and took her wet coat and hung it on the coat rack near the door.

"Oh you have a balcony," Jenna said. "You can watch the sky from sitting anywhere in the room."

He said nothing, but thought of the nights he stared at the sky thinking of her.

"Can I get you some coffee or a glass of wine or a beer?" he asked.

"Wine would be fine," she said as she sat on the sofa.

Evan quickly went to the refrigerator, pulled out the wine bottle that he had saved from the Christmas party the year before and poured it into two glasses. When he returned to the living room, Jenna was sitting there with her shoes off curled up on the sofa. She was still dressed in work clothes, a pencil style cream colored dress with a thin black belt. She always looked professional and distant during the day, but sitting on his sofa she gave off a vibe of vulnerability that he couldn't ignore and when she looked up at him with her soulful green eyes, he was mesmerized. He gave her the glass of wine and then sat next to her on the sofa.

"So what were you doing out so late?" he asked.

"Working as usual," she replied. "It seems that's all I do."

"I would have thought you would have some rich guy waiting at home for you," he prodded.

"I wish," she replied then turned to him. "Do you have someone?"

"Nope! I guess I haven't found the right one," he lied.

There was an uncomfortable silence between them as they drank their wine before Jenna spoke again slowly.

"I've seen you looking at me," she said. "Do you think that I might be the right one?"

Evan's heart sank. Busted!

"You are a very beautiful woman. How could I not see that?"

"And you are a very handsome man. Any woman could see that," she replied.

The mutual admiration society is now in session. He thought to himself.

"But I try not to mix business with pleasure. You are the boss and if things didn't work out, then I would probably lose my job and I need my job."

Jenna pensively ran her finger around the rim of her wine glass.

"What if I told you that you wouldn't lose your job not matter what happened?"

"Oh shit," he whispered under his breath. She was making it this difficult.

Jenna stared at the wine in her glass, "Have you thought about being with me?" Jenna asked.

Only about a gazillion times. "Well, um yes. Yes, I have."

Jenna smiled, "That's good to know because I've thought about doing it with you about a hundred times."

Evan's cock jumped inside his pants and he had to move and adjust himself to relieve the uncomfortableness he felt.

"Glad we agree on that," Evan said and took a gulp of wine. "So where does that put us now?"

"Well," Jenna began. "Don't you think we probably should do something about it?"

Evan's cock stood at attention. Pussy alert! "Yes!"

He wasted no time. In the next few moments, his shirt and tie was off as well as his pants and was standing in front of her in his boxer shorts with his cock protruding through the slit. Jenna grabbed his cock with her hand and began to stroke it. He took long breaths inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly as her silken hand up and down on his throbbing cock. He leaned down and rubbed her breast beneath the dress. As if on que, she stood and removed her dress revealing a chocolate brown camisole and chocolate brown bikini panties.

"Hot chocolate with whipped cream," he said stroking his cock as he watched her undressed.

"I'm glad that you like it," she whispered coming towards him.

He pulled at the panties with his free hand and slid them down enough for Jenna to step out of them.

"Not shaved?" he said smiling.

"I like it natural," she said.

"Me too," he said as he fingered her curls before inserting them between her clit. She spread her legs to accommodate him and the wetness soaked his fingers.

"Mmmmm," she cooed. "Let me stroke you more." Evan dropped his boxers and extended his cock to her. She grabbed and stroked it vigorously until the precum oozed from the head of it. She then swept it up with her finger and inserted it into her mouth. "Delicious. Salty and thick."

She was driving her mad as he drew her to him and kissed her where their tongues danced together. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his cock pressed against her belly hard and thick. The precum dripping over her belly.

Instinctively he helped her slip out of her camisole and pulled her panties down further so that she could step out of them. The smell of her musky sexual arousal wafted up to tantalize his nostrils. He grabbed her breast kneading it with the palm of his hand before twisting the nipple between his finger and thumb. The nub hardened as he leaned forward and licked it. Jenna cupped her breast to feed it to him and he sucked on it taking the nub deep into his mouth. His teeth nipped at it and she threw her head back to absorb the electrical ecstatic sensation that shot down to her pussy forcing it to ooze its juices. He slid his hand over his cock again and rubbed the head of it against her pussy in a circular motion then slid it between her legs faux fucking her between her thighs.

"I need it in me," she said her voice low and breaking with excitement.

Evan needed no further urging. He took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom where she laid on it facing him. He turned the lamp on to low and gazed at her body in its stunning delicious perfectness. His hand was on his cock as her hand slid down to her pussy and began to move it in a circular motion.

"You need to finish this," she cooed. "I need to cum with your cock inside me. I want to feel that hot cream going deep to make me cum."

Wild with passion, Evan kneeled on the bed and spread her legs with his own.

"If you want it deep," he said in a raspy voice. "Then roll over."

She smiled up at him, "Oh yes baby. I needed to get pounded like that."

Evan helped her to roll over and slid his arm under her hips pulling her to her knees. The entrance of her pussy dripping waiting for him to enter. He leaned forward and pulled at her nipple and squeezed it until she squealed with delight. Fuck. He had to give it to her before he exploded. He pushed his cock against her pussy rubbing it up and down on her clit then drove inside of her and buried it deep within her swollen folds.

"Yes!" Jenna cried. "Deeper! Go Deeper!"

Evan didn't hesitate. He withdrew his cock and plowed into her again. With his hands holding her hips, his balls slapped against her ass as he did. There was nothing better than Jenna's pussy he told himself as he plunged into her again and again. He leaned over and grabbed her breasts as he slid in and out of her and his cum began to rise up his shaft. He slid his hand back and fingered her clit as his cock dove into her. She began to moan slowly at first, but then loudly begging him for more.

"Keep going," she cried. "I'm almost there. Keep fucking me."

Evan began to sweat. He was getting close, but he wanted her to cum first. Again and again he pounded her until he heard her grunt and cry out.

"I'm cumming! Yes! So good! So good! Keep fucking me!" she commanded.

Evan drove his cock into her pussy until his own desire overcame him and he climaxed. His cock spewed its white hot load into her, slowed, and then shout another load into her filling every crease and fold.

"You got it all baby," he growled as the last of his cum emptied in her.

Jenna held her position until she could feel Evan slide out from her then laid flat and rolled to her back. Evan followed suit and collapsed next to her and draped his arm over her waist both breathless and satisfied. They lay together quietly enjoying each other until Jenna's phone rang and she sighed. Reality was back.

"It must be about my car," she murmured.

Evan sat up on rested on his elbow, "Timing is everything."

She found her phone in her purse in the living room and answered the call. A few minutes later she returned to Evan on the bed and snuggled up to him.

"Was it AAA?" he asked.

"Yes. They're going to tow it to the garage. I left the door unlocked and the keys on the seat."

"You left your keys in the car" Evan asked.

"Well did you really want to go get my car at this time of night?" She asked.

He chuckled to himself, "You had this all planned."

She leaned over and kissed him, "I'm not the boss for anything."