Amorous Goods: The Red Leather Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
437 Followers

Two hours later, Karen peeked inside the teacher's lounge at the school. As usual, the board meeting was held there, to save in expenses. She could see they were all already present. The board consisted wholly of middle aged, pudgy men. They looked so similar they could've been brothers. In fact, many of them were brothers. Their small town was run by a tight bunch of assholes.

"Good, Karen, step right in," said Dennis with a wolf-like grin.

"I'll be right with you," said Karen pleasantly, and withdrew back to the hallway. She cocked her new cowboy hat, kicked her pumps off, and bent down to pull on her red leather boots.

—#—#—#—#—#—

Author's note:

As well as my story for the Amorous Goods - anthology, this is my entry for the Halloween 2020 competition, so please vote!

Omenainen
Omenainen
437 Followers
12