All Comments on 'Amorous Goods: The Rockabilly Travelling Pants'

by Rustyoznail

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

So sexy, more please. who may be pregnant and who is next to be enchanted into bed?

Small_IslandSmall_Island7 months ago

So well done! Having the moral fortitude to burn the clothes, great (sad? ;-) ) twist. But bet he won't be burning that sheet music. 8-P

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

It has fuelled my imagination now thinking of women I wished I'd taken to my bed. But my mum would have gone ape Vickie burnt one of my sheets. Still how else you gonna get rid of a devil. Good tale.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzuto7 months ago

Well done, Russ!

I liked the nontraditional I/T, and all the music references. Well written and fun.

MrPixelMrPixel7 months ago

Easter eggs for breakfast today! Thank you, Russ. Thank you very much. ;-)

Trivia about the Sibelius solo - it is deceptively difficult. Starts out okay, but a lot of the middle is in the upper register, which is notoriously unstable on EH. I've struggled with it on three different instruments. But I still love it, and the EH.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Meh!!

Super Cheesy but I like a lot of your other ones!

Burning_HereticBurning_Heretic7 months ago

Tut, Tut. Poor Vikki had such a reasonable condition to the same of that jacket.

The right of first refusal.

I don't recall reading anywhere that Lawrence got Vikki's permission to consign that jacket to the pyre.

Oh, it would be a shame if that breach of contract resulted in unforeseen consequences...

The devil IS in the details, so they say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRustyoznail@Rustyoznail
Apologies to those who have favourited my Sammy stories. Due to a change in personal circumstances, they've been removed. I'm really sorry. Civil engineer by trade. Usually write technical documents. Have all these thoughts rattling around in my head that need to get out. Mo...