Amorous Goods: The Sumerian Dildo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless, she panted and rested only momentarily as her desire rose. She was not finished. Amy rolled over, put her head down onto the mattress, and put her ass in the air. Reaching the object, between her legs, she pleasured herself again. The fantasy changed, however. Now, the handsome young man was a bandit king, and she was his sex slave. He ravished her again and again. Her orgasm ended in a wail.

She was still not done. Back on her back, she lifted her legs, stuffing two pillows under her ass, her toes were almost touching the headboard. Then reaching between her wide-spread legs, she buried the object in her pussy. Amy fantasized about the brutal handsome young man ravishing and humiliating her in front of crowds of people cheering. She imagined him pumping rope after rope of his cum deep inside her as she screamed her orgasm.

>>>>>

Again groggy, Amy awoke to bright sunlight streaming through the window.

"What time is it?" she queried aloud, "Ten o'clock?"

She shook her head to try to clear her senses. She noticed first the bitter, salty taste, but it was way more pronounced.

Her hand went to her mouth, and the sticky substance was all over her face, and tits, "What the fuck?" she screeched.

The Sumerian object was in her pussy, and this sticky stuff was all over it, her pussy and thighs. Immediately, she reached down and grabbed it to pull it out, but her hand slipped off it, causing her to moan. It seemed to have touched her G spot. Again, she grabbed it, and this time there was no doubt that it didn't just slide out. There was some resistance.

"How could this little thing get to my G spot," she thought as she raised it to see it better, her glasses on the night table.

She gasped and tossed it beside her on the bed. This thing was bigger. It was normal size, well as normal size as she understood normal size in the male population. A flood of juices came out of her pussy and ass. She was confused.

Amy sat up and staggered to the bathroom, as she looked into the mirror, her hand went to her mouth, and gasped. Yes, she was a mess. She looked like she had been the main object in a full body bukkake like she had come across at a porn site. It was in her hair and all over her face, tits, pussy, and legs, at least to her knees. Her bush looked like the ass end of an angora cat that had fallen in the mud.

But, the crow's feet at her eyes were gone. The frown lines on her forehead were gone. Her wattle was gone, and her neck was smooth. Her tits stuck out of her chest like cones. There was no hint of a paunch, no crepe skin, and no cellulite. She turned around and her ass was firm and high.

She raced to her closet and pulled out a pair of jeans she hadn't wriggled into since college. Thinking of all the goo though, she relented and turned on the shower and brushed her teeth. After showering and as she was about to try to put on the jeans, she looked at the large hairy expanse of her less than meticulously cared-for pussy. She hadn't been bare down there since college and hesitated only a second.

Admiring her now freshly shaved and quite stimulated pussy in the mirror, she grasped the jeans. Taking a deep breath, she wriggled into them just like she did in college. They fit like a glove. She luxuriated in them and the raspy feel of the jean fabric on her bare pussy. Going commando in them was something she hadn't even dared to do in college.

She again spent her day as usual. Today she lunched with Rose, a woman she had met while serving on the PTA.

"Amy, I almost didn't recognize you. You look amazing," Rose exclaimed. "I know it has been a while since we've seen each other, but you look so slim and young, almost like a college student. My god, how?"

Oh, this kind of fawning is just the kind of thing Amy loved and definitely is the kind of thing that makes your day. She gave her some innocuous bullshit answer about a regimen she had started following. The only thing that could have made her day more happened when a young and handsome man openly ogled her. Amy could almost feel his eyes roaming over her, and her nipples stiffened at the thought. She clamped her thighs together hard and felt not dampness but wetness in the crotch of her jeans. After that, Amy couldn't help but turn her head and follow every handsome man that walked by and reveled when their eyes looked her over.

That evening Amy only had one glass of wine. The siren call of her bedroom seemed to be calling her. She stripped quickly and left off putting on any night dress. Then she flung all the bedclothes off the bed, except for the fitted sheet. Deliberately, she took the Sumerian object, and it was bigger, and it did feel warm. She kissed it and sucked it into her mouth. She slobbered on it, licked, sucked, and did everything she would do to a real cock. Her nipples were next, and she rubbed it over her already hard nipples, groaning and moaning in anticipation. There was no need to lube it because her juices were flowing, and had been flowing, even wetting her thighs.

As she brought it to her mound, she thrust, capturing the tip, and rubbed it up her slit. When she touched her clit. Fireworks exploded in her head and she was reduced to animalistic lust. Her next thrust found the dildo buried in her, her knuckles riding her hooded nub. Her orgasm exploded and tore a scream from her throat. The hand holding the dildo went into overdrive and she squirted. Amy had never squirted.

It was then she noticed it. There was a brightness above her like a cloud illuminated from below. It undulated. She knew she should be afraid of it but instead, she arched her breasts up. It seemed to dip in its undulations to her breasts, and marvelous sensations gripped her tits. Like sparks of electricity, it lit up her entire body. She squealed and came again.

The brightness seemed to coalesce a bit, and she could see the beginnings of an ethereal gossamer face, shoulders, arms, and hands molesting her tits.

"This is crazy," she thought as she arched into those hands, into that mouth moaning.

Whatever it was groped her tits and twisted and pulled and sucked her nipples, all the wonderfully indecent things she loved having done to them. The magic hands and gossamer lips continued to slowly kiss and stroke her torso. The furious stroking of her Sumerian object continued. She felt her orgasm growing, wanting it to happen, and she stiffened, coming hard again.

More of the brightness began to coalesce as she could now make out a torso and legs. Just inches above her. The mouth went to all her most sensitive spots. She swore sparks were flying off her body as she wailed in passions she had never felt before. In the midst of this, she came again.

The brightness was now complete. She could see the entire being. A handsome face, muscled arms and chest, washboard abs, chiseled legs, and two cocks. Amy arched her sex upwards and felt one cock enter her pussy and one into her ass.

She had only time to think, "How could I feel him enter my pussy with a dildo in it?" when she screamed her orgasm.

>>>>>

Amy awoke, the sun streaming through the windows.

"What time is it?" she said aloud as she checked the alarm clock. "Eleven o'clock?" she said, not believing her eyes.

Amy was covered in goo. She was beginning to think it must be the specter's cum. The fitted sheet was soaked, and as usual, the object was buried in her pussy. Tired, she finally mustered the strength to attempt to pull it out. Her hand slipped off it several times before she finally got enough grip to get it out. What gushed out felt like when her water broke before giving birth. It now was no longer normal size. It was large. Longer and thicker than any man she had ever had. Amy put it on the nightstand and padded off to the bathroom.

She again spent her day as usual. Today she lunched with Anna, the pastor's wife.

"Amy, you look so different," Anna exclaimed.

Amy didn't remember any of the rest of the conversation. Her eyes tracked on every handsome young male that ventured by and she reveled in every ogle she received because of the tight tank top and no bra she displayed. She couldn't think of anything that day but sex and lust and desire. Her juices flowed so much that her jeans looked like she had wet her pants, but she didn't care. That evening she skipped the wine.

The bed had not been remade, and she climbed into the middle of it, feeling the sheet made stiff with the dried specter's cum and her juices. She retrieved the object, kissed the head, and sucked it in, as deep as she could take. Gagging slightly, she removed it, great strings of thick saliva strung between it and her lips. Without hesitation, she put it to her slit and pulled it in slowly. She felt it fill and even stretch her pussy as she moaned. A mere half dozen strokes brought her to a screeching orgasm, and then she felt a weight on top of her.

Opening her eyes, the apparition of yesterday had fully materialized, and a handsome man laid upon her. She smiled as she felt his cocks seeking out and finding her and penetrating her holes as she arched, gasping. He furiously fucked her, and wrapping her legs and arms around him, she came again, squealing. It seemed like a river of cum flooded her pussy, injected so hard it sprayed out around his dicks and painted her belly and thighs.

Without hesitation, he flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her up onto her knees while pushing her face down into the mattress. Taking her wrists, he pulled them behind her and grabbed a handful of her hair. Balanced on only her knees, she looked into the mirror of her dresser and saw him behind her. She watched his cocks stroke her while her tits bounced to the rhythm of his stroking. Helpless, she hung there, suspended, forced to endure this almost unendurable pleasure. The specter grunted, and as he began to spew, she again orgasmed. She struggled and squirmed, gripped in convulsive tremors. His cum was hosed into her holes, spraying back out around his cocks. Spraying her thighs with the warm delicious cum.

Still not done with her, the apparition flung her onto her back. He reached under her ass and yanked her into position. Standing on his knees, he pulled her up to his cocks. This put her almost upside down, resting on her shoulders. The wantonness of the position, the sheer violence of his attack, aroused her, and soon she was wailing in pleasure. It didn't take long. As soon as the apparition came and while its cum squirted out around its cocks, painting her torso, tits, and face, she screamed her orgasm.

>>>>>

Again groggy, Amy awoke to bright sunlight streaming through the window.

"What time is it?" she whispered, "Two o'clock in the afternoon?"

She smiled, remembering the evening before, and licked her lips, the familiar bitter salty taste she now quite enjoyed. Padding off to the bathroom, she didn't bother to remove the object so large now that the part of the shaft that couldn't fit into her was large enough to make a handle.

"I'll get it out later," she mumbled.

She had overslept her lunch date with Helen, her best friend.

"Sorry Helen, Larry is coming back tonight, and I was kind of getting ready for him and completely forgot the time," she apologized in her call.

"I see, planning a real homecoming," Helen replied, laughing at her double entendre.

"Something like that," Amy replied.

Larry was supposed to get in at six, and Amy was impatient, waiting for him. As usual, he called and said he would be late, something about the damn plane being delayed or something. The longer she waited, the hornier she became. As it neared the time he said he would be home, she raced upstairs. The bedclothes had been changed, but she stripped the bed to the fitted sheet. She wanted nothing to get in the way of the good fucking she wanted tonight. Amy then dug through her old stuff and found a see-through teddy and a see-through thong. She had worn them on her honeymoon and hoped, after he saw her in them, she wouldn't be in them as long as she had been in them on her honeymoon.

She stood in full view of the front door and noticed her phone had a message.

Mrs. Madison, this is Dylan from Amorous Goods. Morgana, our researcher, has done more research on the item we sold you. It seems it is quite dangerous. The object was a Sumerian worship piece but is possessed by an incubus. A powerful wizard trapped the incubus in the object, in the first millennia Before the Common Era, using an ownership spell. Please do not touch the item directly. Please keep it in the display case. The incubus is most powerful in October, attaining its zenith of power on Halloween, only a couple of hours away. It drains the inhibitions of the owner. Please bring it back. We will be more than happy to refund your money. This should break the spell and contain the incubus. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Please, don't touch it. Our address is on the receipt.

At that moment, Larry came through the door.

"Sorry, the stupid plane was delayed by weather in Atlanta," he said, setting his briefcase and suitcase by the door.

Amy dropped the phone onto the sofa as she saw the incubus, now huge, towering over Larry. It had changed. The incubus still looked like a handsome man, but two horns had appeared on his forehead, had red flashing eyes and an evil sneering look.

"Why doesn't he see it?" she thought, too shocked to speak.

The alarmed look on her face caused Larry to stop and cock his head questioningly. The incubus then reached out and put his hand on Larry's shoulder. She saw her husband's eyes flash red, and his expression changed. Almost snarling, Larry stepped forward and dragged Amy up the stairs. In the bedroom, he twirled her around to face him with her legs backed up against the bed. He stripped off his shirt and t-shirt, his bare chest heaving with each breath. Reaching out, he tore her teddy off and attacked her breasts, groping, sucking, and molesting them. The sensations of the attack and the violence of it made her squeal. His shoes, then pants and all the rest came off next. The incubus then spoke in a thunderclap directly into her mind.

"This worthless piece of man meat cannot hear me, cannot see me or know what I do as I possess his worthless carcass. Only you can see me slut."

Shocked, she saw the incubus insert one of his cocks into Larry's ass, and as Larry spread his arms as though to embrace someone, was lifted into the air. Her husband's eyes flashed red, synced with the flashing eyes of the incubus. Larry then looked at her with the same sneering look. As her husband's feet again touched the ground, he pushed her roughly back onto the bed and tore her thong off.

She was naked and vulnerable as he reached under her buttocks and yanked her into his desired position. With a growl, Larry buried his cock into her cunt in one stroke as the incubus simultaneously buried his second cock into her ass. They then began to pile-drive her, pounding her as she had never been. The bed shook, hell no, the entire room shook. The room was filled with the slap, slap sounds of an intense fuck, mingled with the tinkling sounds of knick-knacks dancing out of place, because of the power of their thrusts. Her pussy and ass burned, and her erect nipples ached as both Larry and the demon tortured her exquisitely. The sensations were frighteningly powerful, almost unbearable pleasure, and she squealed. She arched and bucked at the intensity of the assault.

Amy could feel Larry bottom out with each stroke. How was that possible? Larry's cock wasn't that long. She felt filled to stretching. How was that possible? Her husband's cock wasn't that thick. Her pussy was on fire like electric shocks setting off every pleasure nerve in her body. She arched and wriggled in vain attempts to get away from these overpowering sensations, but Larry held her tight, pounding her pussy.

Wails began to emanate from her throat as she desperately clutched her breasts and pinched her nipples. The fire in her pussy built, and built with each stroke until Larry grunted, and the incubus grinned. With their first ropes of cum she howled her orgasm as they sent wave after wave of pleasure with each pulse of their cocks. Cum sprayed out from around Larry's cock painting her thighs while demon cum filled her bowels.

Before she could even begin to recover, Larry violently flipped her over onto her stomach. Larry had never done this before. He jerked her up on her knees while forcing her head down onto the mattress. Grasping her hands, he pulled them behind her and held them in one hand while snatching a handful of hair, He heaved her up, balanced on only her knees, spread wide to welcome him. He held her suspended by her arms and hair. There in the mirror on her dresser, she saw herself being fucked.

Larry's eyes flashed red in synchronization with the eyes of the incubus, and both in tandem began to pound her. Larry's cock in her pussy, one demon cock in Larry's ass, and one in her ass. The sensations were mind-boggling as the slap, slap, slap of their intense fuck reverberated throughout the room. Her tits flopped everywhere at once, and she saw the demon and Larry thrusting, laughing, and roaring. She wailed and screeched, humped, and squirmed. Larry arched and drove his cock hard and ground it on her pussy. She felt him erupt into her and the second orgasm of indescribable ecstasy overtook her like a giant wave. Terrified, she arched, bucked and squealed as a mind-bending orgasm overtook her. She jiggled and squirmed as the ripples of pleasure coursed through her body. The periphery of her vision narrowed, and all she knew was the pleasure of her pulsing pussy.

Hot cum squirted out from around his cock with each pulse of his dick and painted her thighs. Demon cum filled her to aching, leaking out of her abused ass. Her pussy pulsed uncontrollably, milking what should have been empty balls but magically filled her to overflowing again and again.

Larry then surprised her and flipped her back onto her back. This time, she arched to meet him and writhed, squealing on the bed as his cock impaled her. With each stroke of her husband's and demon's cocks her orgasm grew, and grew.

Sounding like the continuous roar of thunder in a summer storm, the voice of the incubus spoke directly into her mind.

"Silly mortal, this is what you have to look forward to. I will harass you. I will drive you insane with desire. I will ravish and use you whenever I will. I will humiliate you and degrade you and use you every night. I will come to you and fuck you and defile you with my magnificent phalluses. If your worthless man meat is around, I will possess him, and use him as I am using him now. There is no escape as long as you own my phallus."

Amy heard it all, and as his speech culminated, her eyes rolled back into her head. She wrapped her legs tightly around Larry's back. Feeling the first ropes of her husband's and demon's cum filling her, Amy squeezed and arched. As her orgasm finally began to envelop her, she screamed.

"Fuck Jackie's birthday. I'm keeping this thing."

>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote.

12