Amorous Goods: Vikki's Turn Ch. 03

Story Info
A married couple come to Amorous Goods.
1.4k words
4.43
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki had an excellent slut in Lickin Lesbo Lisa. For better of worse, Amorous Goods had turned Lisa into a hardcore dyke. When she wasn't licking her Mistress or one of her sisters out, Lisa was watching porn. Lisa lived to be a lesbian.

Unfortunately, for Vikki Lisa had been sent over by the Church of the Second Coming. The store had told Vikki that the congregation was worried about Lisa. Members of the church were coming to pay a visit to make sure that Lisa was alright. Naturally, Vikki couldn't let her best slut go. Vikki decided to let Lisa and Bubbles play. Out of all her sluts, Bubbles had the biggest tits. They were pierced and they jiggled. Lisa had her face deep within Bubbles' cunt when the doorbell chirped.

"Welcome, to Amorous Goods where all your dreams and wishes come true. We're here to help with whatever your heart truly desires." stated Vikki.

"Uhmm...I'm Pastor Dave. A few days ago a younger member of our congregation came over here. She wanted to ask you some questions about your business." stated Pastor Dave. He was looking around at all the pornographic items in the store. This was just so weird. It was immoral.

Meanwhile, his wife, Kelly was becoming entranced by the power of the store. She went exploring. Kelly made her way over to the dildos. She held them in her hand. They were just SO big and felt SO right. Dave's cock always came almost as soon as it entered her. Kelly had never truly had a great orgasm.

"Why don't you just stick that in your cunt? When you have a good cum you won't be such an uptight bitch. I'd like to watch you cum." stated Kendra. Part of her was amazed to have such power. She was usually a submissive. Still Amorous Goods, knew that the Church of the Second Coming made a lot of money. If Pastor Dave and his wife could serve them, Amorous Goods could make a lot of money.

"Oh...no thanks....I was just looking." stated Kelly nervously. She put the two way dildo back on the shelf. Kendra moved in closer. She was determined to have Kelly. Trusting the store, Kendra french kissed Kelly. Kendra's hand slowly snaked down and unbuttoned two buttons on Kelly's blouse. She was willing to bet that Kelly had great tits.

Kelly seemed to reciprocate the kiss. At least she didn't shove Kendra away.

"I... wow... I feel strange. You smell sooo good!" stated Kelly as she blushed.

Pheromones from Kendra's cunt were starting to effect Kelly.

Kelly stepped closer. "What perfume is it?" she questioned.

"It's, uh, called Curious. I'd be happy to give you some." With that Kendra took a bottle of Curious perfume from the shelf and doused Kelly with it.

Kelly blinked and shook her head. Something was wrong. She should get out of here. Kelly was starting to find this woman attractive.

And, then Kelly knew she was in trouble. Her clit began to throb. The increased libido from the perfume was turning her on. She felt moisture flood into her pussy. Her panties suddenly felt wet.

No! She couldn't! This woman had been so kind to her, she couldn't just...have sex with this woman. That would be so wrong. That would be so RIGHT?

Thoughts flooded her mind. Visions of her kissing Kendra deep, crushing her against her big breasts. Kelly wanted to take her tits in her mouth and just...well Kelly didn't know persay what she wanted to do. She just wanted time with Kelly.

"Do what you know so far, starting out as a rug muncher is hard but your sisters will help you dyke." Kendra whispered. "Go ahead and kiss me." She leaned up, head tilted back, eyes closed, lips slightly apart..

"Ooo, oh, God, what is wrong with me?" Kelly whined. "I want... I need you. I'm not gay, but...one little kiss, only as a friend, can't hurt...can it?"

Vikki, knowing that Kendra wasn't smart enough to deal with a customer by herself came back to help. Paster Dave was "tied up" for the moment.

Vikki watched as Kelly melted against Kendra and French kissed her.

Vikki got out her phone. It was so much easier to change people with an app. she focused on Kelly's lust and sex life. The images came sliding by, like snippets of movies. Kelly's husband, Pastor Dave, lying on top of her, thrusting. Not good sex, but only having sex to prove they weren't gay. Kelly would suck on his small cock. Kelly let him cum on her face. They put on a show of being a "good religious couple" for The Church of the Second Coming.

Vikki saw more in Kelly's desires. She saw Kelly masturbating. She had big cock fantasies. Kelly wanted a cock that could actually please her.

Vikki smiled evilly and with a push of a button she'd flicked Kelly's bi switch. New thoughts entered Kelly's mind. Kelly now had "memories" of masturbating, wondering what it would be like to taste a woman. Images of women filled her mind, friends, co-workers, people she only glimpsed somewhere. In fact, it had been her idea to come over to Amorous Goods. She had gotten a look of Vikki a few days earlier and couldn't get Vikki out of her mind.

Kelly's mind took over. Fantasies played out where she was making love to Vikki. She wanted nothing more than to serve Vikki. That would be SO right?

Amorous Goods decided to reward a sexually repressed woman like her. Kelly moaned thinking of Vikki. She went rigid as an orgasm went through her.

Kelly opened her eyes and saw Vikki.

"Tell me what you want, dyke." ordered Vikki.

"I... Can we? I think I want..." Kelly couldn't say she wanted to be used but Vikki knew what to do.

In an instant, Vikki had pulled Kelly's skirt up to her waist. She tugged the white lace panties to the side and slipped her long fingers into Kelly's clit.

"Oh! Oh, God. We're in public." Kelly whispered in shame.

Vikki found her clit in the tangle of brown pubic hair and massaged it with her finger.

Kelly's eyes grew wide, and Vikki drew her into a kiss. She knew the woman would cum fast. A minute later she was moaning into Vikki's mouth as she came.

Vikki was a kind mistress so she held Kelly, massaging slowly as the woman's pussy quivered.

When the spasms stopped, Vikki broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

"That was..." Kelly began. She wanted to say it was wrong and she could never do it again. It was just a one time mistake.

Kelly never got to state her protests.

Vikki grabbed her hips and put her on top of a table. Kelly watched in horror or amazement worked it's way out of Vikki. It was just SO big. It was thick and strong. Kelly didn't know cocks could grow that big. Vikki held Kelly's hands and thrust in.

"Yes! Oh, God!" screamed Kelly as Vikki furiously pumped in and out of her. Currently, Vikki was only going to use Kelly as a cumdump for whenever Vikki felt like growing a vile cock. Perhaps, she'd let her other sluts ride Kelly with strap-ons. So many options. Vikki shoved hard in again.

Kelly had never been fucked so vigorously like this. Pastor Dave had always been...well less than satisfactory.

All to soon for Vikki, her new cumdump's body was racked by an orgasm. Her pussy muscles clenched, milking Vikki's cock.

Kelly just giggled as Vikki, pulled out at the last second and came all over her new slut's body.

"Now dyke do you know what this means?." questioned Vikki.

Kelly nodded her head no.

Vikki smirked maliciously again. "Well, it means you belong to me now. You're my slut, my slave, my rug munching dyke. We'll be having a wedding soon. What do you think?" questioned Vikki.

"But, I'm married?" questioned Kelly.

"That's I'm married Mistress." stated Vikki. "And we're you ever really married Kelly? Did your so called husband ever bring you as much pleasure as me your Mistress brought you?"

Kelly blushed. "No, Mistress." she murmured.

"Good dyke." stated Vikki. "You may cum. Your husband will start the ceremony soon. You'll be my slave forever."

Kelly let out a scream. She had an amazing mind blowing orgasm. Kelly sat on the floor of Amorous Goods. She was naked trying to remember. Who was she? Oh...that was right she was only a slut. She had to get to her wedding. Her pussy clenched with the thought of serving.